Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Neutral] Sky Court Tatsuka Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: Fully furnished for easy move-in. Internet is pocket wifi so you can have internet even on the go when you are out and about. It's a popular place for foreigners and more of the lower to middle class people. Mostly Riders have populated the area at this time. More information on it's looks and inside can be found Here.

Note: RPCs that choose to live here, please have your room number in the post so it can be marked here.

Known Apartments:
>Zane Daisetsu: Apartment 12C
> Minerva: Apartment 7  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane was chilling on his couch watching the situation as it unfolded on his television. It seem it was a smart idea not to go to the party because the party was already a s**t show. "Aww. Look like a lot of pretty women were there" he stated out loud. He was soaking in the information. He was going to become Gaia King one day. That was his plan. However, he didn't know where to start. Watching this, he learned that there was going to be a temple he have to go to. Where would gaia temple be? He was only C rank. It would not be time to worry about it now. He wondered if Michi saw this as well, or was she off doing something crazy at this time? A text would be sent to see.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:56 am
Noble Negative J3T

User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Outside Appartment12c COMPANY ▬ ❝ Zane

Ringing the bell Michi was excited to let Zane know she was back in town" hey! Zane open up the door, I bring doughnut's and good news!" she spoke. She had seen the show and was somewhat thankful she had not got an invite it seemed crazy out there. she had a plan but even then she doubted it would have impressed Zane. She had been trying to get him to notice her a certain way for a while but even going home to London on vacation hadn't been enough to stir him into any romantic feelings for her.

Out Of Condomstext text text

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Well that summed up everything that he needed to know. Hearing a doorbell, he would get up to see who it was. However, half way through his walking, he heard her voice and instantly knew. Oh! So, that was probably the good news right? She was back in town. She must of known that he was hungry at the moment. The only thing he ate today was.......crackers. He really needed to get some money for some food, but tat meant he needed to go participate in some battles and that was something he rather not do right now. Finally making it to the door, he would open it before going back to the sofa. He sure she was more than acquainted enough to know how close the door and come sit. "I see London threw your a** back here huh" he questioned teasingly. He figured her being back would be the good news but was it truly it? He would have to wait and see. His apartment would look a little junkie, but not something to complain about. The fridge was another story! There would also be a little Huskie that would come over to sniff Michi before going about its business.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:40 am
Noble Negative J3T

User ImageUser Image

Michi would follow him in handing him the box of doughnuts as she knelt down to pet the cute dog. " Oh trust you...to think they threw me out of London.. okay so you aren't Entirely wrong..but i got bored with the pretty princess act, I'm Tonks all the way! I came back here to tighten your nuts, you know the tune...fix you up and get you back into old shape and all that, So what's been going on? you look like s**t.. you smell like s**t.. seriously go take a shower or something stop holding your arse in here and get earning you slacker! oh and to make sure you don't revert back to couch potato.. I'll be living with you.. can't have you regressing .. I want you at peak!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Duh. I already knew for a fact it wasn't going to last too long based on your personality. Just too wild.. and unmodest" Zane stated simply as he would look at the Huski. That was mainly where his food was going to. His money too. Listening to Tonks, her words seemed sexual but he never really took it as such. "Back into shape? I not out of shape. Okay, maybe I need get back to my storm riding grind!" He stated simply before shaking his head. No good, he needed do more than that. "Well.. I don't even smell bad.... But whatever, I will go shower" he started as he went to go do as he said he would. It wasn't until he heard the last part, that he would yell out. "Wait what!!!" he yelled from the shower. What she mean she was going to be living here!! Could he even say no? Knowing her, she probably already had her bags and left everything behind. Sighing, he knew that meant he couldn't slack off. Aas he continued in the shower, the Huski hopped on the couch and smiled. Well, Michi made her big announcement. Meant that this was going to be fun time. He would soon head out of shower after 30 minutes and would be dressed in new clothes. "Better?" he asked wearing a tank top and some jeans.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm
Noble Negative J3T

User ImageUser Image

Michi Examined him. When he insulted her she drew her hand back to hit him to the back of his head lightly, " there will be none of that thank you! I may be wild but that does not give you the right to degrade me, deep down I am still a lady at my core! as for storm riding, that's what I meant! and yeah you did stink... what on earth happened to you whilst I was away you really look like you have let yourself go... yes I am going to be living here... someones gotta keep an eye on you...my bags are by the door I packed light I only needed a few bits the rest I can get later shopping and stuff, the main thing is I am here!" she spoke whilst petting the husky.
                                          " Who's a good baby.. yush you are!" she would say to it than looking up she looks at Zane " damn you look hotter than I remember.. so hey gonna tell the deal with this pup ? does it have a name yet?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Neutral LOCATION ▬ ❝ My Apartment COMPANY ▬ ❝ Michi and Snuka

Zane wasn't able to get away with the insult. He would feel a tap against the back of his head as he immediately would go to rub it. Why did she even hit him? He spoke the truth! Looking at her, he was mildy confused. Did she feel he was attacking her womanhood? He didn't see it that way. Besides, it was him of all people. Not like he was trying be mean with it. "Let myself go? Well. While you were gone I did kind of get locked up in some weird situations. However, nothing to make them take away my Visa.... But I still C class rider. I will be fine" He added before taking the bags and just slinging them off by the sofa. He would look down at the husky and nod. "That's Snuka...It's a puppy that I got. Kept me company. Well, he wasn't bought. More, he followed me home one day" He added sweetly. He would look towards his husky before looking back at Michi.

Out Of Convictionstext text text

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Appartment12c COMPANY ▬ ❝ Zane,Snuka

Michi Smirked. it was an odd name for a dog, but this was Zane, he was not normal. Sitting down on the couch she would see the affection in his eyes towards the pup, it was nice seeing him so soft " weird situations huh, why didn't you contact me? like you promised me if you were in trouble that id is your emergency contact..does that no longer apply now?... well i am here now babes i'm not about to leave suddenly unless i get kidnapped or put in jail.. you and the bubba here are my priority"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane knew this conversation was going to happen. He didn't call her for specific reasons but yet she wanted to bring it up. He hoped it was good enough that she wasn't called and that be end of it. Still, he wasn't going to hide from it. "Simple. Can't make calls when you in Jail" Zane stated simply as he would go to sit on the couch and pet Snuka a little. "I got into some trouble a while ago and while you was in London learning how to be a good girl. I was, doing things" he added before leaning back and resting against the arm of the chair. "No need get upset over it anyways. Besides, London was suppose to be your ticket to something greater. Didn't I tell you stay in school? No dropping out like me?' He questioned. It wasn't like he was trying to scold her, but he was trying to scold her. She suppose been in London for way longer. Yes, he knew she be back but he didn't actually wish for his thoughts to be true. He rather her succeeded with the process. Yeah, he wasn't there, but he still be here. Just would of taken longer.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Irritated LOCATION ▬ ❝ Appartment12c COMPANY ▬ ❝ Zane,Snuka

Was this ******** for real? Michi raised a brow and folded her arms. Even now he was lecturing her and it felt more obvious that he saw her as a kid and less like the growing adult she was becoming, " doin' things yeah right.. no, I didn't just drop out I transferred...i got a scholarship for mechanics, as you are probably aware Japan is the capital of technology industries so I chose to come here, if that meant seeing you again i thought it was a win-win... but obviously you don't appear too thrilled...you are also forgetting one major factor dumbass .. that I'll be 18 soon and English education and Americanised education are two different systems" Michi walked over to him her face pretty close to his as she gave a stern look and continued,
                                          " Stop acting like a p***k, I graduated...so you can cease your rudimental judgements, I came here both for further studies and to see you? did you miss me? I mean if it bugs you so much that my a** is here I suppose I can find a motel or summin' till I get back on my feet and settle back into Japan life" Michi shoved him and turned away.
                                          " Why are you always such a jerk to me? eh?... Forget it...Awright...
                                          it's not like I expected you to be happy that I'm back or welcome me back with open arms and s**t...If you want me gone I'll go but remember these words if you let me go out that door.. you won't get a second shot"

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh, here it came. Zane knew this look all too well and his little friend made sure to get out the way and go to try and find one of its bones that was hidden in the apartment. With his furry friend gone, he had to deal with this wrath on his own. It wasn’t that Zane was looking at her like a kid, he was just wanting her to do better. Also, because she was acting like a kid as well. To Zane, she wasn’t seeing things how he was seeing it, but maybe he was looking in a different mirror? All I want is what best for you and you cussing me out for not treating you like an adult? Being 18 is not being an adult in this world. It just means you legal in the eyes of the law. Many people grow up and become an adult later. Others at a much younger age. He thought to himself as he was getting scolded more and more. His two toned hues taking in the full scene of her temper tantrum. Damn, did she really have to get this close? He tried to interject, but each time he took a breath, another part of her rant came. Finally, she would come to an end and hit him with an ultimatum.

The puppy would look between the two, worried feelings that Zane was not in the best mood and also being protective. The dog eventually had paws over its eyes, trying to cower. Zane just looked at her and blinked, the words escaping him on how to handle this. How would anyone handle this? “I was only not thrilled because I thought you dropped out and quit was all. Please stop making assumptions. It not helping either of us out here” Zane stated. He expected to get slapped. Still was expecting it. “Look, there no use being mad. I just want what best for you. I glad you got a scholarship. Means you putting in good work you know. Yet you truly wanted to come back here for a convict?” he questioned trying to lighten the mood from the seriousness. “No need get a motel or anything. You are welcomed here. Just have to let my landlord know is all. Unless you still trying to leave.” Yes, he turned it around. He had his answer, but if she really wanted head out the door he wasn’t stopping her. But, why would she when he already said she could stay here?

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Irritated LOCATION ▬ ❝ Appartment12c COMPANY ▬ ❝ Zane,Snuka

Michi was beginning to get rather angry with him. " I'm more mature than you are least I don't make stupid life choices that make me a ********' convict..like what the ******** is with that? yeah, I am legal what of it? it's totally irrelevant to the fact you keep treating me like some ten-year-old misfit! assumptions hmm...don't you dare twist this around, you are the convict, you are the lazy a** I had to instruct to get a shower for god sakes had I not come back to Japan your sorry a** would still be moping around without you ever getting anywhere.. so are you going to chew me out for returning or are you going to welcome me back so I can get you back into shape mm? I put in good work for you, i don't need your ******** approval, however, looks to me like you need to put some work in.. so yeah I will stay...For a convict...coz you need me" she got in his face again, just as he would think she was about to head butt him or slap him here she was kissing his forehead. " Still didn't answer my question though Did you miss me?" kneeling down she would Pick up the puppy Snuka and pet the little pup " what do you think Snuka should I stay with mean daddy?"

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane would know this wasn't going to end well for him whatsoever. She was getting angrier and angrier. Granted, he was the cause of that anger, but he was ignorant of what the real underlying issue was with this woman. She was getting upset being treated as a child, but yet she was acting like one when she was bringing in the bullshit about his conviction. Yes, he was a convict. No, she didn't really need bring that up. He just rolled his eyes and would look over to his puppy. "I know Snuka" he whispered softly before looking back at Michi. Because he needed her? Did she really believe that? "You a crazy lazy, you know that?" Zane would question surprised by the kiss. He wasn't really sure what to do with this. Looking at his puppy. He would wonder what would Snuka say? Snuka just looked between the two confused.. He wasn't running away from Michi. He just enjoyed the pets. "Seems Snuka is fine with it. As for your question. Course I miss you. Why wouldn't I?"

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:26 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User ImageUser Image
      黑雾,灰色空气,随后是乌鸦xx🚬x㍿ ㍿ ㍿x
      𝕴 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒
      𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Her legs was working, strutting, she had lost track of the spiky haired guy because of that security guard. Like he ain't ever seen thickness before. Her heads looked about, apartments right? It made the most sense, that hand me down a** Goodwill suit he was wearing could only mean he had low income. So low income housing had to be the wave.

"Gotcho a**." Her strut would amplify as she saw the opened apartment door. He had to be in here! Rushing in and forgetting to close the door. She stormed up to it, slamming a hand on the door and peering in. "YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA R-" She stopped a few times, blinking as she looked around. Well, there was spiky hair, but that wasn't the guy from before.

"Ummm, ******** ya'll doing here?" Her eyes went from Zane, who also felt familiar, to this black haired girl in this large sweater. "Ya'll ugly."

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 220 ]
  • Acceleration: [20]
  • Strength: [50]
  • Stamina: [47//50]
  • Jump: [50 [ 100 ]]
  • Air Time: [50s [ 75s ]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [005%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]