Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Neutral] Sky Court Tatsuka Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:39 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Irritated LOCATION ▬ ❝ Appartment12c COMPANY ▬ ❝ Zane,Snuka, Psychotic person

Michi was stunned. She hadn't excepted Zane to miss her at all, the aggression melted from her face as her cheeks pinked with the heat of embarrassment, however being called crazy wasn't exactly a compliment. About to answer him and respond with giving him a decent clue why... the door would slam against the wall revealing some kinda classy looking girl.

Michi's eyebrow would again twitch in irritation unable to covey her feelings to Zane seeing the woman strut in like she owned the place, her amber hues would directly look under her hair to look at her, who the ******** was she?!
                                          What the actual ********/>" Zane.. who the ******** is this woman? ya know her?" Michi asked, so Michi had been called ugly, that somewhat amused her " Ha ugly are you talking to us or the mirror? Also, let's not insult the pup now"

Out Of Condomstext text text

Noble Negative J3T
Misujage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Neutral LOCATION ▬ ❝ My Apartment COMPANY ▬ ❝ Michi and Snuka

Apparently there are ways Zane could stay out of the dog house. He was in the dog house? He didn't know that but it was. Looking at her cheeks turn pink, things were starting to come align that even Zane couldn't be stupid enough to miss. Before it could continue an interruption occurred and he was a little confused. Snuka barking as he was wiggling in Michi's hand trying to attack whoever it was that just came in. That was a good puppy, but unfortunately he was a little too small to be trying to do anything. He liked the feisty of the little guy though. Zane just looked more confused about the occurrence, his two toned eyes looking at the woman who just walked in wearing very....revealing clothing. Zane couldn't help but look. A blank expression came over his face. "I live here..." He stated simply, still more looking in confusion. He would feel a little hurt and agitated. "Hold the ******** up now, how the hell you gonna call someone ugly when your dumb a** couldn't even find your correct apartment? The ********? Did your last customer rip you off?" Zane questioned. He didn't answer Michi question. It was super obvious he didn't know who this woman is. Snuka barking more, trying to start a fight.

Out Of Convictionstext text text

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:39 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User ImageUser Image
      黑雾,灰色空气,随后是乌鸦xx🚬x㍿ ㍿ ㍿x
      𝕴 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒
      𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"b***h I know you not tryna call me ugly when you walking around with that SUITCASE on, flexing like issa sweater." Her eyebrows tensed and her head drew back, shocked, someone calling her ugly. This girls hair was dry and fried, edges split not to mention she was bony. No curves, no a** and no breasts. I mean, it was practically a boy. "Look young man, take yo flat chested a** in the back and stir up a wonder bra." Still at Michi, a hand flourished out in the "talk to the hand" motion. Just to dissuade her from further confrontation. She was looking for Alpha after all, but she wasn't above brawling with anyone with attitude.

"And I know that rat get out yo arms, it's hands."

Did your last customer ...

Now James was a lot of things. Provocative, yes. Maybe a little slutty. Her clothing was revealing, sure. But some low life, walking, street hoe.

The wheels on her treks would rev and shoot her forward at Zane, his girlfriend Michi nearby. The wheels skidded against the floor, breaking the shortlived dash directly in front of him as a burst of air fired from the entirety of her body. Boom! Just like that, wind would shove all three away. Zane, Michi and Snuka if they weren't prepared for the all about pressure. :"Who the ******** are you calling a hoe, *****?" She stood straight up, a** still wobbling from the burst of wind. She extended her hands and adjusted the lace gloves.

"I'll beat the living s**t out of you."

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 220 ]
  • Acceleration: [20]
  • Strength: [50]
  • Stamina: [44//50]
  • Jump: [50 [ 100 ]]
  • Air Time: [50s [ 75s ]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [010%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]
    • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
    • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]
    • Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]
    • Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]
    • Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status:

Trick Record:
  • Impact Wind

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Irritated LOCATION ▬ ❝ Appartment12c COMPANY ▬ ❝ Zane,Snuka, Psychotic person

The barrage of insults that vomited from the lips of a street hooker made Michi roll her eyes in the poor execution of the insult, however, Zane came out with the best one leaving Michi in stitches. That was, however, the wind caught her up, in bids to protect the pup she placed him in her oversized sweater and used her body to shield him, bracing herself for impact.
                                          " s**t.. are you ******** insane!? and they call me crazy!"

Noble Negative J3T
Misujage

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane just wanted to have a chill day. Maybe stretch his legs and head out for a ride or tow, but Michi came. That wasn't an issue. The main issue was this random chick that just came into his apartment dressed like this. The issue was going to be having to deal with this woman! Fire get dealt with fire. Calling someone ugly doesn't usually end with no retort from the party you offend. With that said, the impact wind blowing them away was really not how he planned to spend his afternoon. Snuka was safe, being shielded by Michi's coat. Zane on the other hand was blown across the apartment and would end up hitting the edge of the window seal. Nothing was broken or anything, but his back probably be bruised from it. Seeing his treks, he would quickly slip them on, not even tying the shoe laces, but just shoving them inside and would get up. That blast definitely was going to cause the Landlord to start stirring. If he had to parts war her, he rather it not be inside the building. "You need to leave"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:38 pm
xxx
xoxo

User ImageUser Image
      黑雾,灰色空气,随后是乌鸦xx🚬x㍿ ㍿ ㍿x
      𝕴 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒
      𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒

Crazy?!

Oh she wanted to see CRAZY! OKAY WE GOT CRAZY COMING UP NEXT!!
          You just had to sit through the previews.

It had been a while since she actually took riding seriously, undoubtedly watching him put on treks made her twitch a little. How good was he, was he capable of beating her? She wasn't sure, but what she was sure of was that she was pissed. That usually ended up badly, but she was too upset to care. ******** him and his F Class visual appeal. "And if I don't?!" She took a few steps forward and paused, her legs poised one in front of the other. Slimming out the bottom of her body so her curves seemed more drastic. More defined. Being sexy always made her feel safe, because being as gorgeous as her came with immunities. None of which people like this could ever understand. "Make me, b***h." What Road ...

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [010%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:
  • Impact Wind

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T

Misujage

Saint

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Michi would feel the pain of the blast, however, at least Snuka was safe. Unlike Zane who she knew had a way of taking care of himself, Snuka was a pup who couldn't use treks, although the concept of a dog on treks seemed appealing, Michi would swing herself towards the window and push Zane of the window seal with herself out of the open window " Drop and roll!"

Noble Negative J3T
Misujage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

This plan would of been perfect, but there was the small issue that Zane was taller than Michi so it was a little more difficult for the little above 6 foot male to get through the window. He would end up hitting his head on a portion of it, causing a major headache but luckily no bleeding. While falling, he would grab Michi and pull her close before pulling her to his chest. Hopefully she held on tight and kept Snuka safe. With her in his arms, he was half way through the fall before his treks connected to the wall and activated. The sound of the engine roaring and also causing him zoom by a certain's person window. The act of him pushing off, his body arced in a flip to where he would land onto the ground on the outside of the apartments. Making sure the two was okay, he looked up at his apartment in annoyance. "Got damn it!!! Rude Heffa!"

Misujage

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:51 pm
xxx
xoxo

User ImageUser Image
      黑雾,灰色空气,随后是乌鸦xx🚬x㍿ ㍿ ㍿x
      𝕴 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒
      𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒

"SO YOU GONNA RUN LIKE A LITTLE b***h?!" She snapped, as he ducked out the window plates would be flying after him. Soaring clear over their heads as she could only hit a straight shot.

"Okay ********, I got somethin for that a**." She stomped around rummaging through the counters and shelves knocking everything down. What did she need, she didn't know, but she was rummaging for stuff. "<******** this." Her hands had found the shower head and tore it from the wall, ripping down the shower rod while she was at it. Shoving the curtain into the toilet and flushing several times so it was full. "I GOT A HOE FOR YO a**!"

Rude Heffa!

"Heffa!!" Her head popped out the window, glaring down at them before she went tot he stove. An assortment of noises going off in her head as she cut on every flame and the oven to heat the place up. "Alright, let me get out this b***h." She gripped a knife, running it through the sofa and counters before she dropped it on the floor. Storming out and slamming the door behind her so hard the frame splintered, however so gently. "Don't say s**t else to me *****!" Repeatedly she slammed the door before the splinters were greater. She forgot why she had even come here now, but Zane would do well to return here quickly. Before the heat from that stove set off alarms ... or y'know ... a fire.

'b***h a** ******** and his three year old boyfriend." She whipped out her phone and called her brother. "Chris?! Where you at come and pick me up I'm mad as hell and hungry." She would state while jumping off of the banister to the street below, wind cuffing her form as she skated off. She would beat his a** the next time she saw him.

exit

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [010%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:
  • Impact Wind

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:17 pm
User Image

He should have been able to get to his living arrangements, compliments of Airbnb of course, but that was not the outcome of this particular day. Alexander had gone from detaining a drugged up roughian to being called to an apartment over what was called a domestic dispute. That was not cause to alert the ATP themselves. What was cause was how witnesses and neighbors said some of the building came flying apart. Go figure that someone who lived here just so happened to match the address of a perp on probation. Alex let out a sigh, hoping he could get this day spent and over with accordingly as he had things to contend to the next day. He eased out the car with his partner Cindy Wihn as they arrived to the scene in its full spectrum, other First Responders present to help others who might or might not have been wounded.

"Had a rough day, I take it,"
he announced loudly with casual calm while knocking on the door. "Anyways, some neighbors called in. ATP. We're just following up on implications of Air Trek use."

Either Alex did not know his own strength or extensive damage was done. What he did know was that upon his final knock, the door creaked with a weak crack as it finally gave way to the abuse done among the circumferential foundation of the apartment itself, the wooden framed door hitting the floor with a loud thud. There was an awkward moment of blank stares and silence between Alex and Cindy before he finally spoke with a cleared throat amid the darkness "Eh...anyone home...homes...?"

R.E.A.D.

Acceleration: 55
Battle Strength: 75
Stamina: 40
Jump: 50
Air Time: 62.5
Reaction: 47.5
Air Reaction: 45

Noble Negative J3T

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the ending of it all. After the lady finally left, he would look over to Michi before sitting her down and heading up to his apartment. Coming back in from the window that she had threw all his s**t out of, he would come in to find atp busting down the remains of his door. Looking at them, he would look over to the stove, seeing the burner on and would quickly turn it off before sighing. The pounding ache in his head was increasing rapidly with each new detail that he found in his apartment. Looking at the male and his partner, he would lean against the window and debate something .Should he just go back out the window and get the ******** out of there, or talk with cops? "If looking for the woman with hardly any clothing. nasty attitude and likes to call people ugly, you just missed her" he would state .

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:03 pm
User Image

Eccentrically Looney. That was one set of words to describe what Alex was seeing before him as his pen clicked on the clipboard and words were being written. So far, this roughian claimed that him and his...shacking boyfriend -It was hard to tell with those dim lights- were innocent and another culprit was at fault.

"A man on probation casting the first stone on a mystery assailant. Manha (Sis), this is the first."

A first of many, but Alex would humor it. With the warrant flashed, they now had leeway to explore the apartment. Alex would not put it past this convicted felon -He technically wasn't, but that was how Alex viewed the perps before him- to come up with a craft lie. Heck, Cindy herself shoved the glasses up against her Poindexter face as she crafted quite the effective and wily scheme yet. With gloves applied, they gave this Zane character the benefit of the doubt and conducted forensics. Turns out his story was quite accurate, but maybe Alex could play a little of this in the ATP's favor.

"Alright, pessao. What I got here is an assailant, that of a feminine variety judging by the aroma that clearly does not belong to you nor senhor McConnell here. There's other evidence here to suggest that you're telling the truth, but I have to play Devil's Advocate here, hermanho. How do you know this perp 'cause there was no forced entry and there's neighbors confirming arguments. I'm not one to document speculations, so I won't jot down if you hired services for your boyfriend here, but...were you trying to conscript illegal parts while on Probation?"

In just a few seconds, the clearing of Cindy's throat was heard as her heels clicked against the floor. Oh, she had dirt on Zane in an evidence bag. Dirt she planted with gloved hands and careful fabrication and fingerprint coating. Looks like Alex was right as he glanced at Zane.

"This is definitely looking like a parts deal gone wrong to me. I can still write this lady up per your words, of course. I might let your incident go unscathed though, for a barter.

R.E.A.D.

Acceleration: 55
Battle Strength: 75
Stamina: 40
Jump: 50
Air Time: 62.5
Reaction: 47.5
Air Reaction: 45

Noble Negative J3T

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane didn't like this one bit, but he didn't like that b***h that was just here even more. However, as the report was being made. Snuka wasn't having it either and was trying to bite one of the atp officers. Luckily, he changed his mind. Hearing his probation get brought up, Zane looked at the man quizzically before doing a hard lean. "So, what you trying to say? That I can't be a victim?" he questioned trying to make sure he was getting what Alex was trying to drop on him. No more words would be said for a moment. After that moment, some bullshit was spilled.

"There was an argument because me and Michi was having a conversation about our relationship. While we was having the conversation, since Michi had came through the door and didn't close it all the way, it was easy for someone come in. The green haired b***h just busted through the door. It seem like she was looking for someone, but ended up taking the wrong turn....Why would I try conscript illegal parts? What does that even mean?" Zane questioned, his head getting a little heated. He was serious though. What did conscript mean? He was really trying him today?! This day was just not going as he planned it. Snuka was furious, barking at the man now.

The last sentence. So, this was how this was going to go. This was exactly why he hated cops. "What barter, do you mean?" he questioned. Zane didn't like cops. He definitely was not about to deal with this if the barter wasn't at least worth his time. "Come on Hombre Mujer.....spit it out." he would demand, using his own foreign language which wasn't correct at all.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas