Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Social Media] Trigger Fingers turn to Twitter Fingers
[PUBLIC]BREAKING NEWS!! Knights Demoted!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:49 pm
_______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twitter Handle: @CATCHMEOUTSIDE23
Alias/ Username: ????
RPC Name: ????
ROAD: News Road
TEAM:N/A

_________//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

__________________ Knights Demotion /
BREAKING BREAKING!!!! WE GOT A LOT OF s**t GOING DOWN IN THE STORM RIDING WORLD. So please halt your 21 savage is british and snitchnine memes for a few moments.

After the events at the Knights of Cosplay's party, the Knights have been hit with a penalty. Stripped of everything. They are now F rank team and all riders have been lowered to C Rank. Well, the ones that's left. There appears to be more to the story, but do to ongoing federal case they have disclosed anymore details. Looks like the knights may have taken a beaten too far out here in the streets.

As for the Nights in general, it seems many of the top riders have gone missing. No word on where they went and disappeared too, but maybe that wind guy had a little too much fun!!

Speaking of fun, It seems riders all over the place been searching for clues on exactly what that map meant on our boy's stomach. It sucks for him, but hey! Taking one for the team. That's what we call...coooooperation. Lot of people been showing up at some Otsen place but the trail seems to be coming cold there.. Nuts!. I hope someone busts this open soon. I wonder if a certain team likes the fact everyone is on their turf. Who knows?

Did I miss anything ? If I did. O well because my phone on 2%. Keep the eyes to the sky. Smoke you later.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:57 pm
_______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

____u s e r n a m e__&__p a s s w o r d__c o r r e c t ,
____l o a d i n g_f o r u m__&__s a v e d_p r e f e r e n c e s ,
_________p l e a s e__w a i t__~__

_______ █║✶ノ Twitter Handle: —— " Silent Tuner "
_____________( 23 ) • D-class rider • RingRoad road • No Team
_________▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
_________//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

__________________ Thread: [PUBLIC]BREAKING NEWS!! Knights Demoted!

NNEEECCCRRRROOOOOOOOOO POSSSSTTT
On a related note first post on this platform. Second note. Did you ever get your phone on charge or did it die? In what case poor phone.

On a Actual serious note. Wonder what happened to them.

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[Social Media] Trigger Fingers turn to Twitter Fingers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items