Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Beginning of a Journey Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:06 pm
[Beginner mission for Sebastian, which Reno is helping me with. Anyone else is welcome to join in if they wish.]

Mission Briefing
Where In The World Is Snagem?

Now that you're a member of Team Snagem you need to get to HQ. A backpack of goods was left behind by a Claydol that randomly appeared before you and left as quick as it appeared. Why didn't it just take you with it? Nevermind.

Inside the backpack you find various items including a communication device, a SNAG. The SNAG shows you a map of Kalos, indicating that Snagem's HQ is in Johto, more specifically Mt. Silver. The strange thing though is the map also says that location is inside the mountain. Any who, you're told to find your way there as your final initiation.

Objective:
---Get to Snagem HQ from wherever you are in the world.

Opposition:
---Be careful going through Mt. Silver, the wild Pokemon are fierce.

Pokemon:
---You will be rewarded with a Pokemon Egg containing any Pokemon you wish (non-legend and lowest stage of its line). You may have the egg hatch whenever you feel like. It's already been pre-warmed.

Rewards:
---2x Snag Coins and varies from there.

This was it. Today was finally the day. Sebastian couldn't help his nerves, practically vibrating in excitement. The Poochyena hybrid had made certain to request that he receive his things once he was out of Nimbasa, so that his fost- no, his adoptive parents wouldn't find out that he was joining Team Snagem. All they had agreed to was him adventuring, they would worry too much if they knew he had decided. Regardless, he and his brother, an Alolan Vulpix hybrid named Jacob, had arrived at the Mistralton Pokemon Center where they had agreed would be the drop off point for his things.

As if on cue, the Claydol appeared with Sebastian's new backpack, full of essential things for the start of his adventure, before disappearing as quickly as it arrived. Seb quickly dove for the bag, opening it up to investigate, the SNAG drawing his attention quite quickly as it appeared to be making noises. Probably to make sure he found it right away, he figured.

"So, where is it you need to go Sebby?" Jake asked, pointed ears twitching slightly.

Sebastian turned the SNAG over in his hands, examining it for a moment before attempting to locate the map on it. "Somewhere in Johto, apparently. Mt. Silver?"

"Jeez, you're going a long way from home, aren't ya? You sure you shouldn't tell mom and dad you're doing this squirt?"

"Hey! I'm 15, and most kids start their Pokemon journey at 10. I don't need to tell ma and pa anything. At least... not right away. Maybe in a couple weeks once I'm there and can get settled?"

Jake let out a derisive snort in response, shaking his head. "Just be careful. Mom and dad will have my head if they find out I'm letting you do this on your own."

"Come with me then!"

"I... I don't know Sebby. I think I'm gonna stay in Unova for a bit, travel around."

"Ugh, fine. Snagem's too cool for you anyways," Seb would joke, sticking his tongue out at his brother, the bit of flesh just poking out between the fangs that formed his underbite almost like tusks. The hybrid brothers burst into laughter after that, Jake tousling Seb's short hair as his usual gesture of love.

"C'mon, let's see if we can find a way to get you out of here, hmm?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:53 pm
Staring up at the nearby airport with a bleary look, Reno found himself looking at the feature for a moment before he finally reached his own conclusion as to the major debate he had currently been having. "Welp....Claydol botched my teleport. And Kaiden is knocked out. Guess I'm legging it." Reno told himself, slowly beginning to wander through the streets as he examined the buildings. With this knowledge, he had another issue to contend with. Well, besides the fact he only had one arm and no SNAG of any real use. He had no goddamn idea where the hell the way back to Snagem HQ was. Or the way out of this neighborhood. Why did bad things happen to good people?

Wait....airport. He should go there and get a ticket to Johto. Or however close he could get from here. Sure, his clothes were ratty, his hair a mess, and his general hygiene mildly questionable, but his money was still good. Hopefully.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:11 am
The boys wandered the streets of Mistralton for a short while, taking in the sights that they hadn't taken the time to admire when they initially entered the city. Sebastian had been too focused on getting to the Pokemon Center. But now? The sight of the airport actually had the young Poochyena hybrid in awe. And just out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a rather bedraggled redhead. Who? Appeared to be missing an arm? Sebastian couldn't help it, he elbowed his brother once in the ribs before pointing to the man he had noticed.

"Does he look like someone from Snagem to you?" Sebastian whispered excitedly.

"Dude, you should know by now I don't follow any of- And he's gone," Jake commented with a sigh, shaking his head as he moved to follow his younger sibling.

Sebastian ran towards the older male, waving both hands excitedly at him above his head. "Hey!! What happened to your arm?!" he questioned, rather loudly actually. It wasn't even when the young hybrid had wanted to ask, the question had just sort of slipped out.

A few onlookers nearby stared in shock at the boy. How could he possibly have the nerve to question someone about their limbs (or lack thereof)?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:44 pm
"Thank you for your business, sir," the male clerk said as he placed the Pokedollars I'd given him into the jewelry store's cash register. I pocketed my purchase and wished him a pleasant day before making my way out into Mistrallion City proper.

Mistrallion City wasn't the first place I thought to look for a jeweler in Unova. My first instinct was to go shopping in Castelia, but given that my mother spent all her time, there, she'd probably somehow find out before I got the chance to tell her myself, and I didn't want that. Because I didn't want Keiko knowing until I showed her.

"Alright, Ulla, I'm ready," I said loudly as I exited the jeweler's store. Hopefully, she heard me from whichever store she decided to visit. If not, I could sense her energy and find her that way.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:43 pm
A little girl was accompanied by a Comfey that was resting on her head. Ulla was watching some little kids play with a ball around until one of them was called by a parental figure. The kid went over to their father cheerfully while Ulla watched them walk away. She was a bit saddened by this as she then walked over to a stand that was selling plushed Pokemon. All of them were smaller versions of bigger Pokemon. Ulla was surprised to see a Mimikyu in the pile as well as her eyes sparkled. "It's so cute..." She said starring at it. Her ears then perked as she hear Ter calling for her. "Coming Papa!"

Ulla then ran to Ter's side as she smiled warmly. She then looked up at the sign to see what store Ter just exited out of. She then looked back at Ter a bit confused. "I didn't know you where jewelry." She said as she heard someone talking about their arm. She looked where the commotion was coming from as she tugged on Ter's sleeve.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:58 pm
"It's a surprise for Keiko," I told her, feeling that I could perhaps trust her with that much. Despite adopting her, I didn't know very much about Ulla, so I was worried that she'd accidentally tell Keiko what I had in mind before I got the chance to show her.

As we walked away from the jewelry shop, I took in the scenery of Mistrallion Town and realized I hadn't spent much time in the town before. Then again, I hadn't seen much of Unova outside of battling Gym Leaders or deporting Flare members. That and my childhood of course. I thought about maybe doing some sightseeing before heading back to HQ before remembering that I didn't come here alone. "Find anything you like?" I asked Ulla, deciding to focus on her momentarily.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:58 pm
Reno would turn as he heard someone rushing over towards him, watching as this Poochyena hybrid came up to him with some extreme aplomb and just....blurted out what seemed like the first thing on his mind. Why did this seem so eerily familiar? Well, either way he should respond to the weird kid. "Ended up punching something and my arm broke so bad it seemed easier to get rid of it than keep it." Reno explained, still mildly dazed from his time in the woods. Maybe that explanation would sound a lot stranger than he expected given he wasn't exactly displaying much evidence the arm he was describing was mechanical.

Figuring the kid had to have a little more knowledge than he did, Reno decided to ask, "So, whats the best flight path from here to Johto? Got to find my way back home again." Wait, why did the stuff the kid was carrying look so familiar? Well, the bag did at least. But considering how generic it was, that didn't exactly speak to much about where it was from to him. Guess he'd find out if the little weirdo kept talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 pm
Ulla followed beside Ter looking around as well. She never really had a chance to actually walk around while she was waiting for Ter. They then were walking by the stand she was at before as she was starring at the Mimikyu plush again. Strange though, that a Mimikyu doll would be here of all places. She then turned her head back at Ter as a little blush came over face when she asked if there was anything she wanted. She shook her head a bit embarrassed. "N-No. Nothing in particular." She said as the shiny Comfey on her head sighed that she was embarrassed.  

Cecile Silverstone

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:40 pm
Sebastian's eyes widened in shock at the response he was given. His hands flew up to cover his mouth as he finally realized what he had asked. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me," he apologized, though his voice was muffled slightly with his hands over his mouth. His ears perked up, however, when a question was turned back to him.

"We're not actually from Mistralton." It was Jake who responded, crossing his arms over his chest as he eyed up the other man. "Not sure how you expected a couple teenagers to have the answer anyways."

"Jake!! He's going to Johto, too! He has to be-"

"You really think this guy, a total stranger might I add, is from the team you idolize just because he also happens to be heading to Johto? You don't even know where in Johto he's going, dude," the Alolan Vulpix hybrid stated, his tone harsh, though he knew his brother likely wouldn't listen otherwise.

"You never know..." Seb mumbled under his breath. Turning his attention back to the person they were currently conversing with. "You normally have a mechanical arm right? And is the place you're going Mt. Silver? I'm actually headed there myself!!" the Poochyena hybrid would start to ramble, very few breaths in between his chattering, nor a whole lot of time given for the other to answer his questions. His tail started to sway excitedly behind him, though slowly, not wanting to have the appendage betray how hurt he'd be if he was wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:45 pm
I rubbed the back of my head as Ulla looked around. Weird. That usually only happened when Ghost-type Pokemon were around. Or Odd and Lykas. When Ulla spoke up, though, I felt a bit bad. Was it too soon to start offering to buy things for her? I guess it was fair, considering I didn't know if I could trust her with my secret. I was tempted to look at her emotions to see how she really felt, but, as Keiko would put it, that would just be cheating. So, I decided to ignore it now and come back for it later, to surprise Ulla with. If she reacted negatively then, I'd just have to put up with the consequences.

It was that point that I started sensing Reno's energy and emotions. He was stoic as always, but he seemed a bit confused also. "I think one of our friends is nearby. Wanna go say hi?" I asked Ulla, since I didn't know if she'd want to come along without asking.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:05 pm
Reno would look over at Jake, staring at the icy hyrbid for a moment with a disgruntled look. Little wiseass taking a shot at him. "You don't exactly have a sign saying where you're from." Reno shot back with.

Turning back to Seb as he began to talk about exactly his identity and then adding that he was heading for Mt. Silver as well. Oh boy, this had to be a prospective recruit. Not that he could catch a good read on his mind. Stupid Dark typing. Well, at least he had Harleen out to make sure he could catch the louder thoughts of the Alolan Vulpix hybrid. And that sensation of his own mind being poked. Oh boy. "Who in the nine hells has a robot arm? I can barely even afford a prosthetic, let alone some magic science BS. And I am going to Mt. Silver....to hike the bloody thing. What madman would live on that mountain longer than needed?" He said, internally cringing as he realized exactly how much he was calling himself out with this. At least he wouldn't need to navigate anything else to keep the charade up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:11 am
Ulla watched Ter's reaction secretly as she felt a bit bad not saying what she actually wanted. She was happy that she can think of him as a father figure, but she doesn't really know how to act around him. Only thing she's been okay with so far was calling him 'Papa'. All of this was new to her as he was able to break the awkwardness as he said on of their allies were around.

The little girl nodded happily. "That will be nice." She said as Comfey was glad the tension broke as she cheered happily.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:38 pm
With Ulla's confirmation, I focused on my link to the Betyl Stone, the Psychic artifact greatly increasing my energy-sensing abilities once I focused on it. "I think he's in the nearby airport. It should be this way," I said, leading Ulla away from the merchant district of Mistrallion.

Sure enough, it didn't take much looking after we made it to the airport to find Reno and his new hybrid friend. "You WOULD be crazy enough to try to hike that mountain. Then again, we DO have an appointment for its peak."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:35 pm
The little girl followed Ter to the airport instead of normal walking, she had a little skip in her step. Once they made it to the airport, she looked around a little amazed how big it was. She then noticed their friend Reno as Ter walk over to them, she followed behind as she was a little more distracted the hybrid. If the hybrid would look at Ulla, he would see a small girl only of the age of 10 but look a little bit younger than that. She would be wearing a galaxy dress that had a little bit of sparkles in them, and if the hybrid would look carefully. They would notice one of her eyes is a bit off color from the other. There would also be a shiny Comfey sitting on her head who cheered happily.

Ulla smiled "Mt. Silver is a dangerous place to be around. Especially with its harsh weather."  

Cecile Silverstone

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:34 pm
Sebastian's tail drooped slightly, though still waggled a small bit behind him. "Oh, uh... I guess I was maybe mistaken then. I just watch the news a lot, and you kinda look like someone from Team Snagem, but, I guess I was wrong," he commented, one of his ears twitching slightly at the sound of two others joining them.

"I still don't understand why you're so obsessed with them Sebby, it seems to me like they just cause a lot of destruction," Jake snorted, glaring towards Reno for a moment. A look that just screamed 'Crush my brother's dreams, I dare you.' The Alolan Vulpix hybrid had his suspicions that this one-armed redhead wasn't telling the whole truth about who he was.

Seb turned towards the newcomers instead of answering his brother, smiling warmly at Ulla. "Your dress is pretty!" he'd comment to her, apparently having decided that complimenting the younger girl was a better course of action than allowing himself to get upset.

"You know what Seb? I changed my mind, I am going with you. If only to make sure you get there safely," the icy hybrid stated, though, he was unsure if his brother was even paying attention to him now.

Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff