Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Beginning of a Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:41 am
Reno would alternate between pointed stares towards Terashi and Jake, attempting to ascertain who he needed to placate first in his little effort to test Sebastian out. Well, probably best to confront the verbal challenge before attempting the less visible confrontation. "Well, we can fight it out when we get there. Hate to have our latest epic struggle take place in some random field in the middle of nowhere." Reno shot back, desperately hoping that something resembling his point came across in that statement.

Turning his gaze towards Jake, Reno would simply give a mental knock on the boy's mind before using his telepathy. 'Kid, I'm not crushin' a thing. Just wanna see how he reacts without the hero worship. As open as we are, letting some fanboy in who just wants a cool symbol and not to do some good would be a little bad for our image. Not like we have a great one, but we try. Things just tend to....explode around us.' Keeping the mental link with Jake open so he could hear a response, Reno turned to the ticket window of the airport and began to haggle his way through the process, eventually getting the small group a decent flight to Goldenrod City. Turning back to his group, Reno announced, "Alright, we all have tickets to Goldenrod. And I'm covering because....well, most of you look broke and I know Ter IS broke. So lets go."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:57 pm
Jake had to stifle his look of shock at the mental response he had received, which really just sort of made him look like he was about to sneeze. Sebastian of course chose that moment to look over at his brother, a quizzical look lighting his face. "You, uhh... you okay Jake?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it," the older hybrid would respond, his gaze still focused on Reno. How had he managed to respond like that? He supposed it was some sort of mind reading... thing. And of course it meant that Jake couldn't just simply respond vocally, there was no way he could let Seb overhear the conversation.

'Sebastian is a good kid, there's more to him than his fanboying. I personally don't understand his fascination with you guys, but he believes in you and wants to do good things with his life. I just don't want him getting hurt, that's all.' he thought in what he hoped was Reno's direction. He hadn't exactly been around someone who could read minds before. As far as he knew anyways.

When the redhead had returned with the tickets, Sebastian couldn't contain the little yip of excitement that escaped him. "You really didn't have to do that sir. I'm sure Jake and I would have figured out a way to Johto somehow! Thank you so much though, I'll definitely have to pay you back somehow if you'll let me!" the flurry of words rushed out. Who knew if he had even been coherent, but, the Poochyena hybrid felt like he might burst with excitement, his tail wagging frantically behind him.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:12 pm
Reno would offer a small nod in response to Sebastian's outburst. "Don't worry, kid. I'm sure you'll keep your word on that." Reno told the small hybrid, patting the ball of energy on the shoulder as he did so. Oh boy, he really was grabbing another him for the group. Hopefully that wouldn't break....too many things.

Sparing a glance towards Jake, Reno would respond to the thoughts. "Good man. I'd be really ashamed if all you did was agree with my points after all this. Especially since you seem to be so close."

Turning towards the whole group, he would give a gesture to the collective. "Well, the flight isn't too far off. Let's get going and see what exactly we can find out in Johto. Sound good?"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff