Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tochigi
[ Private ] Junko Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image
                                                                      ✖________Fran

Pain. The lifeblood of her was having her body scream at her in order to tell it that it was alive. Left a quivering mess, Fran would watch as the man would simply leave after smashing her hard work. She balled herself up and would quietly sulk at all of her hard work being pushed down the drain in less than a minute. The covers flew over her as she would close her eyes and dream of a place to go to other than here. Her chest was on fire as was the throbbing beat of a drum that was her head. A soft whimper came from her. She wanted to cry, scream, but any sound would wake the others. Then there would be much more broken than just a pair of ATs.

The image faded away as a teary eyed Fran would be on the ground as the woman would be yelling at Ayano now. Her face would be on the floor yet Fran wouldn't move. Her head hurt again, twice in the same hour, and she just wanted to go someplace quiet now. The voices were out of focus to her, just continuing to lie down until she was helped back onto her two knees. The tuner's face was wince as two small trails of salty tears would flown down. Now signs of bleeding but a nasty bruises on her cheek was present. The woman would disappear as fast as she had appeared and finally some sense of normality was returned. Fran was plopped onto the bed as she remained quiet and looked off to the side. While she did appreciate the fussing, Fran just wanted to see Ayano happy for once. The stroking of her hair brought a minor amount of comfort and was repaid by the smaller girl embracing Ayano for a long while.

"Okay..." The words had left the girl's mouth after a short while of silence between the two of them. Her voice was soft and almost rather sheltered against any and all types of people. Fran ended the hug and would perk up a bit at seeing that smile that had robbed her of her memory in the first place. It was a better fit for her.

Road: Ring
R.E.A.D.: 225 [ACCL: 50 Ⅰ STR: 75 Ⅰ STA: 60 Ⅰ JMP: 40 Ⅰ Air: 50 Ⅰ React: 55 Ⅰ A.React: 50 Ⅰ]
A.T. Condition: 0% Wear

Accompanying: Ayano, Prince, Woman ______________
Talking With: Ayano, Woman _________________________________________
Team: N/A ____________________________________________________
Out of Character: x _______________

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm
User Image

• Ayano ran her fingers through the other girl's hair carefully eyeing the bruise on the girl's cheek and wondering what to do since Fran wasn't talking. A small fire kindled in her breast at the thought of smacking her mother for doing something to her friend who hadn't done anything. Small arms wrapped around her as the younger girl embraced her, she didn't flinch even slightly as she would hold the silver haired lass to her and continue to stroke her hair pressing her cheek to the other's side as she would continue to worry over her. When Fran had agreed to listen to Aya she would smile softly and soon stand with the other and hold her hand before leading her downstairs to the living room and having the young girl sit.

The movement through the kitchen and the short time it took for a teapot to whistle, during that small wait Aya had retrieved the food Fran brought her and heated it up before sitting on the couch with the other girl. The Japanese woman was still exhausted, but the whole ordeal with her mother had woken her up enough to let her stomach eat and to have clarity of mind for a short while. Placing two cups down on her return trip from the kitchen she'd sit back and drum her fingers against her knees as she thought of where to start. Taking a sip of tea as she would finally pick a short spot to start, "The woman you...met...is my mother Mukuro Junko, owner of this mansion as well as the Junko Modeling Agency. I am her only child and family." she murmured, "I do not know anyone besides her and my father who had passed when I was three years old." her voice softened at the mention of her father, "I was....raised? I wish to say that as it is, but it was more like 'trained' to be a perfect child. Quiet, obedient, exceptional at everything...." she whispered, "My mother accepted nothing more then perfect, if I were to fail...." she rubbed her neck gently.

"We shall put it as....disciplined." she said softly, "Gymnastics, ballet, dance, cheerleading, school, violin and piano....cram school. I had no time to be a kid or play or have friends. I was always trapped here in this house with no one else but her for a long time. When I turned twelve she left me here to live by myself with no help, I was to keep the house clean and continue my schooling and whatever lessons she had planned." she continued only pausing to sip her tea and take a bite of her food. Black eyes seemed to tighten with fear, "Every time I failed...got a B...or anything less then excellent she would come here and I would be disciplined."

Aya looked down at her tea cup as her hands started to tremble, "When I was sixteen I ran away. I missed school for a week and was housed by a storm riding gang. They were such kind people..." she murmured with a sad smile, "They convinced me to return home and stand up to my mother...well...the day after I came home she came in." she swallowed thickly as tears pricked at her eyes and she was forced to set her cup down before she spilled the tea all over her hands, "She...didn't seem angry." she choked out, "When I told her what I wanted to do....demanded it....I can only remember the look on her face. Pure disgust, then being hit. Over and over." she murmured before her fingers tightened around each other, "She choked me ti'll I was unconscious....I woke up in the hospital with...." she took a deep breath and smiled lightly at Fran.

"We'll say I was there for a couple weeks....from then on I feared my mother. When I graduated school and had a scholarship my mother let me choose the career I told her I wanted to pursue. She gave me a deal...sort of." she simpered a bit at the end, "I can attend fashion design, but I must attend business school too and graduate with top grades. Am I to slip even once in any quarter or semester...or even fall from the top 10 list I must do whatever she asks." she continued before finally picking up her tea cup, "In the interim I am free to do what I want...with one little catch. I am not to ride ATs or participate in parts wars." she mumbled, "I....snuck out for a bit last night and did so....then came home...then we got Prince..." she mumbled, "I don't think she is aware of my riding...but she demanded I be home immediately....Mukuro called me last night, which is why I excused myself....as well as why she was here today." she finished sipping her tea as she calmed again.

"My...mother is not someone I wish to fight head on...right now. I have a lot of...fear." she paused before stopping entirely, "That is all I can really share....you must promise you won't tell anyone a single detail about this though, okay?" she turned to look at Fran finally, "Not Prince, not friends, not anyone." she murmured, "Okay?" she asked with almost begging eyes, she didn't need people to know of her abuse. Absolutely not.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image
                                                                      ✖________Fran

Silence continued to be shared through the two of them as Fran's silver locks would be combed and her cheek held. The other would blush a slight crimson color as the kiddo would look up at Ayano with those big ol' puppy eyes of hers. Soon Ayano would hug her which caused Fran to return the affection as she buried her face in the older girl's body. They moved on when Aya agreed to tell her what was going on and made their way to the living room. On the way, Fran waited her turn to microwave some food and would sit alongside her.

The story began as Fran remained quiet for the entirety of it. It was a horrible kind of condition to live under. Ayano would appear ready to break down at several points into the story and Fran would respond but scooting closer and placing her hands on top of hers until she would be ready to speak again. Every time, she gave Aya an acknowledging smile to continue on, growing further sickened by the actions of this woman. No one person should be subjected like this, and Fran would be damned if she would allow her to do so. Her knuckled turned white with how hard they would ball together. Yet the worst part was that Ayano didn't wantt this to be told outside of them. Fran gave her a questionable glance and wouldn't speak for a few more moments. Would she violate the trust just to do the right thing?

"I'll stay quiet for now." she began. "But you can't keep this a secret forever."

R.E.A.D.: 225 [ACCL: 50 Ⅰ STR: 75 Ⅰ STA: 60 Ⅰ JMP: 40 Ⅰ Air: 50 Ⅰ React: 55 Ⅰ A.React: 50 Ⅰ]

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:21 am
User Image

• Ayano watched the features of the young silver haired child change rather frequently, she felt almost tongue tied when the young one seemed to be so angry and the dark haired woman had no way to soothe the other. Regret crawled through her at informing the smaller one of anything at this point as it only fueled fire that shouldn't have ever been started. This was Aya's problem and no oneelses. She didn't ask for help, but offered an explanation. Taking a deep breath in as resolve settled over her. Upon Fran's words she'd offer a weak smile, "If the time comes that I have no other choice...then I will tell whoever need be involved. For now, I'd like to keep it between you and I. It's rare for that woman to show up...so we shouldn't have to worry too much." she stated softly before pushing a piece of black hair behind her ear, "Other...then that whole mess...what is the plan today?" she asked with a light smile wanting to clearly change the subject.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 am
User Image
                                                                      ✖________Fran

At the very least, Aya's mother wouldn't be stopping by frequently if they would play their cards right and follow whatever rules that she wanted lied out for her. Fran made a mental note to do her best and not have a flashback when she visited in case she found herself thrown onto the floor again. The bruise still stung a tad though she could stomach the pain. "Right. It's our secret, promise. I won't tell anybody." She gave an assuring nod to Ayano and would think back on what the future of today held for her. Thinking on that, Fran tilted her head in thought. "Um, not sure. I usually hang around you since there's nobody else my age, I guess. Gotta take care of my sis, right?" She joked, not catching that little slip of hers while then taking another bite of food. "Any more parts wars or things coming up?"

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image

• Ayano sagged slightly in relief as the other promised not to tell anyone, she would continue to sip her tea and wait for Fran's response as she went on to state that she needed to take care of her 'sis'. A blush crawled over Aya's pale cheeks as she enjoyed the idea of having a little sister, "Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" she asked gently before smiling, she'd then tilt her head in thought about any parts wars, "None that I'm aware of...you also said I'm not allowed to go out." she laughed lightly as she was still obviously tired and somewhat on the sickly side though the adrenaline had helped a bit. She was glad no one questioned what she had been doing, as well as the fact Prince wasn't here, he might have been a little concerned. She'd reach over and lightly stroke Fran's hair, "If you have nothing to do, wanna have a movie day?" she asked with a light smile.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:12 am
User Image
    User Image

• Sacrifice. Pride? What more was needed in order to gain access to the sky. The number that was on a napkin now in his phone. He still didn't know her name. He had her named as Underground Sensei. Well, she was going to be his sensei. Ironically enough, he didn't expect himself to actually be in a position that she was going to teach him. He got good exercise and he liked the feeling of being in the ksy but the competition wasn't there. Still, the gaining of a sensei that actually wanted to teach him. That was the interesting part. Why, did she want to teach him? Maybe, she was just in a good mood? Had some good food? The Ramen did it? Usien didn't know the answer and he honestly couldn't come up with any rational. He was going to get on it tomorrow. Today, he needed to get back home. How long had he been away from Ayano and Fran? He honestly couldn't remember it all. Was it just a matter of hours? Or days? Time was something he lost long ago.

A slight blush was over his face as he came up to the gate. The security guard looked spooked, but he didn't question why. A hard swallow came over him before he would let Usien in. Maybe they got caught not doing their job? Not like Usien was someone that would of told on them anyways. He had his own issues he needed to address. Checking his text messages, the slight reflection from the phone told all the details. Wow, he looked like s**t didn't he? Was he really getting his a** beat like that? Or was it closer than he giving himself credit for? He wasn't sure, but he would keep in mind what the woman said. Seriously, why didn't he know her name?

Making it to the front of the house, he would walk in, his treks over his shoulders with the strings tied together. He didn't make his announcement that he was home. He didn't feel like it was something to announcement oddly enough. He had headphones in, the audiosmack live orchestration of Belieber playing in his ear. He wasn't a fan of Sosa, or Chief Kief but he was a fan of the orchestration of the song. It was beautiful. Luckily something different be up next. He couldn't deny it. It made him question something. Should he gain some grit to himself? He didn't think so, but maybe that'll help. Especially, once he started training.

"Jumpman, Jumpman, I don't need no introduction
    Jumpman, Jumpman, Metro Boomin on production, wow
    Hundred cousins out in Memphis they so country, wow
    Tell her stay the night, valet your car, come ******** me now"

He would sing as he navigated the house. Eyes closed, but the layout ingrained in his mind. He believed the other two were probably either gone or up in their room. With that, he would head into the kitchen to get himself some chocolate milk and to think mentally how he was going to patch himself up.

His suit was still half way down, his lip busted, but the blood dried A few scratches and scars around his body. Mainly for the side. His face wasn't as swollen as he expected it would be. He wasn't sure what that was about. He basically got out lucky. Licking his bottom lip, it was fascinating. The taste of dried blood. He never had a busted lip before. At least, not like this. To be honest, he looked like he been in a fight, but maybe that wouldn't bother the other two. Maybe he should clean up before they see him?

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 260
          ACC: 40 [---]
          STR: 105 [---]
          STA: 55 [105]
          JMP: 60 [---]
          AIR: 82.5
          WEAR: 094%[

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image
                                                                      ✖________Fran

Curse that logic of hers. Now she was taking care of a person who could outwit her! She gave a cute pout at Aya as the girl would still look as sickly and exhausted as the night before. Fran smiled and felt her head being pat and messed around as Ayano offered her a pretty awesome idea. A movie day with just the both of them. Her answer came in the form of an excited noise while sitting back on the couch. "So, what're we gunna watch first, Aya?"

Time blinked just then, with Fran leaning on Ayano and passed out as some movie was playing. To be honest, she had fallen asleep during the rom-com with the coffee shop owner and the business woman he regularly served. The youngest of the three inhabitants would have her head against one of Aya's hands while a half eaten slice of pizza crust was in her mouth. When the door opened and Prince had come in, she would barely hear him head into the kitchen and instead, simply lie with Aya. Fran's arms tightened around her, shifting around as her human pillow would be close.

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image

• With the agreement from the small silver haired child the two would tuck in under some blankets and begin their day of just movies. Hands often found themselves busy with playing in the younger girl's hair and making braids at times. By the time evening swung around they had both agreed to pizza and soda, though Aya opted for her favorite hot tea. Tummys full and in the middle of another movie the two had dozed off for the time being. The sound of the door knob turning and the sound of a song woke the darker haired girl, eyes glazed with sleep and the tail wnds of sickness would be able to spot someone dhirtless and clothed in black before they rounded the corner into the kitchen. Mind whirrled for a moment as she tried to remember if Usien always wore skin tight clothing. The red flush on her cheeks had not been caused by her fever though the basis of it was, "Usien?" her voice a bare whisper as she wondered if she would get his attention. She wouldn't move as she felt extremely sore and the feeling of the little ones arms surrounded her advised her Fran was asleep. Fingers grasped at her phone as she would reach it and pull it close before calling Prince on his mobile. Were it answered she'd request his presence in the living room and to be fairlt quiet since Fran was passed out on her.

• Novasse

Noble Negative J3t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:19 pm
User Image
    User Image

• Ignorance. There was no denying that someone was there. How did he always walk in and not be able to see the two people in the living room. He didn't hear his name being spoken. However, the phone ringing he couldn't deny. Hearing the tone play, he would look at the phone and answer it. Hearing the soft voice, it seemed that she wanted his presence. Where? Living room? So, he did always forget that they were there? That's a shitty thought. He probably need get that gimmick fixed or something. Looking, he would walk over towards the sofa and would stay quiet. Looking, he would squat down in front of of Ayano.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:47 pm
User Image

• Placing the phone down on her lap as she would wait for Usien to walk up, eyes would roam over his features and pause briefly at his exposed chest which caused her reddened cheeks to turn a little darker while she attempted to look away. She really wasn't used to the opposite sex and damn her for taking interest...wait, she was still staring. Dark eyes pulled away to stare at the male crouched before her now noticing the red marks and the damage to his features, eyes narrowed at first and she opened her mouth as if to say something biting, but she stopped as she felt like she had no place to jump on him for it. Features softened as she reached out and traced her fingers over some of the forming bruises, "Are you ok?" she questioned quietly not at all angry as concern and worry took over her more then anything else, "It doesn't hurt does it?" she wondered pulling her hand away as she realized she probably wasn't helping if the wounds were still tender. The split lip looked pretty painful though...

• Novasse

Noble Negative J3t

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:47 pm
User Image
    User Image

• Squatting down, he didn't know what truly to expect from the woman. She seemed to be having her own things on her mind. Least, that was what he got or maybe she was worried about him? He honestly couldn't remember. Seeing her holding Fran, he would smile softly seeing them having what appear be like a sisterly moment. He noticed her red face, but he couldn't understand why she was blushing so hard. He then remembered how he was dressed and would look away slowly. A blush of his own forming. As his bruises were getting felt, he would shake his head. He didn't want her to worry. Some of her touch hurt, but he rather play it off. "Yeah. I am fine.."

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:28 pm
User Image

• Fingers touched over the red marks gingerly before drawing away as the other turned his face from her, tilting her head as he would state he was okay, "I'm glad your home safe. Welcome back." she stated warmly before running her fingers through Fran's hair and attempting to relieve the other of the pizza in her mouth, "Do you wanna sit with us?" she questioned Usien in quiet tones wondering if he'd even want to join the two of them in their movie watching. The romance comedy was still on going with the guy making some crude jokes towards the female lead who was laughing at the rather bad punch lines, it was cute, "I don't know what movie were on, or whats going on though." she mumbled as she would glance towards the movie playing then back at Usien.

• Novasse

Noble Negative J3t

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:50 pm
User Image
    User Image

• "I am glad be back" Usien stated sweetly before looking at Aya and coming up with idea. "Umm. Sit. Maybe I kinds rather lay. I don't mind watching the movies with you two but maybe nap first. Seem i interrupted sleep?" He questioned as he wondered if he needed change out his outfit. He had on shorts underneath. Instead, he stripped having on some MMA shorts he got as gift from Indra and would slide onto the Sofa. Gently, he would slide past Ayano and would lay on the couch, pulling her to him and embracing her into his arms. A blush hard on his face by the action but he didn't wanna interrupt her and Fran. Luckily, they all should fit on sofa

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:27 pm
User Image

• Aya smiled kindly as he returned the greeting she felt warm being able to say something like that to another finally. Dark eyes clouded with curiosity as he would mention wanting to lay down rather then sit as well as taking a nap, she nodded easily offering her permkssion as the other proceeded... Oh. He was taking his pants off. Black eyes glottered with interest as her face flushed unable to pry her eyes away quivkly enoigh before the other revealed his shorts underneath. Finally managing to gaze elsewhere as the other then slipped behind her and Fran on the couch. The warmth of another body was...comfortable as she would then feel another arm join Fran's and pull her back some making her lean into the other as she pressed against him. Embarrassment crawled across her features as she let one hand lay over the arm wrapped around her and pat it lightly while she seemed to relax into the embrace. It was weird to feel liked after such a long time, a coquettish smile sprawled onto her lips as she would feel warmth roll through every fiber of her being.

• Novasse

Noble Negative J3t

[Roleplay Forum] Tochigi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas