Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
BackStage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Samantha "Sam" Yuuki

Jade Rider Loki
Stamina 40/40
ATs : 100%
R.E.A.D →
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [50]
→ Stamina: [40]
→ Jump: [50]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35(Tunnel Vision 18 )
→ Air Reaction: 45(Tunnel Vision 23)

User Image

"Ugh what a mess on the same day that b*****d Abraham signed me up for this auction. Can't those idiots get all bloodied can't they wait until after my shift." Sam said frustratedly as she stepped up to the door for backstage. Taking a deep calming breath the short woman pressed out the wrinkles in her ball gown, the top of which was covered by a white jacket. Slowly pushing the door open she was greeted by a circus; some people were dressed in cosplay, some in street clothes, one looked like he could've been involved in that mess she'd just come from, and a few were dressed like her in a fancy dress. Walking to a stylist chair she'd place her bag down before removing her jacket to reveal the sleeveless top and low cut back. Abe I'm going to kill you, telling me formal wear was required. Keeping a mask of a pleasant smile, Sam thought of a few fun ways to kill her partner. "Please just fix this mess, had a hectic day and wasn't able to clean up my hair after a quick shower." She explained allowing the stylist to change her hair from its usual ponytail to a more relaxed look that flowed down her back.

Once she'd finished hair and makeup Sam got up only to once again wonder, why the hell was everyone in Japan so tall. The five foot tall woman found herself surrounded by people that likely saw her as a child playing dress up. "Great I look like a damn toy next to these people," she muttered through a false smile that never left her face. Making her was to the snack table she'd grab a few finger sandwiches, thanks to that gang fight the officer had missed her lunch. Nibbling on a sandwich, "just three hours and I'm free from whatever weirdo bids on me." The thought of a date was alien to her, Sam had dated before but she never really felt a connection. A strange part of her felt excited for the auction, while most of her just wanted to kill Abe.

User Image
Thoughts: "
Where: Backstage
With: Other Auctionees
OOC:
( Sam's Dress)

User Image

Tricks Used:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:18 am
User Image
User Image

Anna looked to her side and smiled. "You must be the photographer for the event. Well snap all the pictures you want of me." Anna giggled. "Enjoy the event. I must get dressed now. Things should be starting soon." Going over to her dressing room, she got start to put on her dress being careful not to mess up her hair and make up. Once that was done, she slipped into her shoes and walked out the dressing room feeling like she was a million bucks. Of course she was worth more than a million bucks, but no one would ever know that.

Getting some more food, she ate carefully not to mess up her dress. It was a waiting game now, but she could hear the people starting to gather at the mainstage. "This is so exciting. I didn't plan on being bid on, but my mentor begged me and I agreed." Yes, she was speaking out loud, but it was up to whoever to respond.

ooc: Whole outfit in spoiler. Pretty in emerald green ^_^

User Image
User Image
User Image
Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ -- COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Michi entered the backstage having gone through a fitting for a dress and makeup to look less tomboyish she still struggles with her heels. After a few moments pacing her walk she would stand confidently in the heels to walk towards the buffet table looking at the array of food with a sigh. She knew why she was here but even that failed to steady her nerves, just behind the curtains awaited their audience, already feeling like she knew what would happen with herself, she looked at the drinks, Alcohol probably wasn't wise to calm her nerves so she chose to wait around.

Out Of Condomstext text text

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces