Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Mainstage Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:38 am
This is where all my buyer are socialize .The auctioned will be brought on stage and be brought here after the bidding is done. Have fun and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hello, hello, hello everyone. Welcome to the Feed the Children Charity Bidding Auction. Today we will be having a bid for everyone to raise money for Feed the Children. These people have been backstage getting dolled up and pretty for you today. Please all I ask is place your bids, social, and be respectful of the people you buy. They are doing it for Charity just like you are. They did not have to do this, but they are. Now, let's have some fun. Bidding will be starting in a few hours."

Walking off the stage, she would go around and socialize with all the buyers.

OOC:

Cor Contritum

iiCrimsonr0se

Angel-Kami-Sama

Noble Negative J3T

Kurai_wolf

Black Fire Lord

Asbloodrunscold

Daisuke Kaicho

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 105 (53mt) Sta: 110 (55mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

minerva made her way from the entrance to a table slowly waddled with each step as the queen of belt dresses. For once the pregnant tuner decided she wasn't going to be lazy and decided to cosplay someone for this event. In this case the winner she'd cosplay as was lulu from ffx, however in this cause it was ffx-2 or at least what Minerva would imagine lulu's maternity belt dress would look like if they actually made a model of her pregnant in the game instead of be lazy, Minerva's arm held the moogle doll which was lulu's choice of magic weapon as she brushed the red hair out of her green eye and adjusted her glasses to see. She didn't due a true cosplay so she still had her glasses, hair color, and wasn't wearing contacts as she finally got to a chair and sat down she'd fish her phone out from the generous cleave the lulu cosplay got her as she started to play a game and wait for the event. After a bit Minerva seed to remember something. "right... those two... signed up... for auction. I should... text them." She said thinking to herself allowed as she texted Linda and Therese however remembering Linda's love of cosplay Minerva nodded, yawned, then stretched a bit before taking a selfie for Linda in case she wanted to see Minerva in a maternity cosplay before she sat back and patted her stomach getting ready to watch the auction. As Minerva had a tad bit of a mission to see through.

Minerva's Cosplay Dress: FFX-2 lulu

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

N7-Rain
Text: "good.... luck to...you. Cosplaying... in the.. mainstage... hope it helps... I'm... here so... you know someone... out here" -includes lazy selfie of minerva's cosplay-

eijiberry
Text: "good... luck to... you. I'm... in the... mainstage so... someone is... rooting for... you"

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: sorry for the double quote minor problem in her dress picture I had to fix  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 pm
User Image

• Heart beating fast, sweat crawled along her palms that were attached to eachother with fingers intertwined in a harsh grasp on one another. Pale features were flushed with red as eyes were glazed over with anxiety as she would be in the far back from the crowd clad in simple shorts and a puffy tank top that covered her small frame. Black hair was wind blown and tangled lightly curling it in just the right places, she didn't look like much to the eye, but her skin was blemish free and smooth like a robin's egg. The only problem was the expression of utter terror on the young lasses face as she leaned back against a seat with her legs splayed awkwardly, the long limbs were clad in thigh high boots that bore AT tech on the bottom, the girl looked nothing like what a storm rider should look like. She couldn't socialize, it was pretty much impossible, she just needed to bid and help her friend...if that didn't work take out some of the girls on a lunch date...she can do girl time...right?

Cor Contritum

Raider

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Antioch walked through the front doors of the building and approached the main stage. This was a terrific opportunity to rub elbows with some big shots and perhaps an opportunity to advance his fame. Eyes concealed behind an eye mask darted around the room. He was overwhelmed with excitement at the number of people that he could meet here. He also had some money to bid with if he so desired.

Tricks:

Stamina used:

Wear used:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [60]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] +25
→ Jump: [60] +25
→ Air Time: 58
→ Reaction: 40
→ Air Reaction: 53

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm
User Image

• Excitement pulsed through her at the signs of the many people, spotting Prince with ease she would still remain back in the crowd. Glancing down at the card given to her she would wait for everyone to come up and go, so many popular people too! She felt extensively surprised when a young lass wearing Spider Gwen cosplay had no one...so she raised her hand, "20!" she called out. She claimed the young girl for a date....what would they even do? She grimaced as she had no idea what they could do...then another unfortunate girl was left alone...she bid again and took her too. They could have a party at her home she guessed, it'd be fun to have girls over. Then Prince was up there, she raised her hand to bid, but at the last second someone on stage called out instead. She grimaced as she felt her flight instinct take over as she kept her hand down and looked to the ground as her heart thrummed in her chest out of sheer fear. When the bids finished she went up on stage stopping by the young blond and Prince, "Um...sorry to ask...I mean I understand the bids and all...but..." she visibly fidgeted as she avoided eye contact and looked quite....flustered, "If..if I gave you the rest of the bidding money...may I...uh, take him?" she felt like she was going to faint, "B-b-but if not! I mean...sorry." she visibly struggled before giving Prince an apologetic glance.

• N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3t

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Cor Contritum

Raider

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna was waiting to be bid on. Making to the mainstage, she would see the guy that made her pretty air trecks. Not really knowing that someone had already bid 20 on him, she called out. "35." He was sold to her. Seeing the girl that had bid the 20 approach her, she smiled and nodded. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to out bid you. You can have him. I am just having some fun." Anna took the rest of her bid money and allowed the girl to claim the young tuner in her spot. She would stay out until it was her turn to be bid on.

ooc: Whole outfit in spoiler. Pretty in emerald green ^_^

User Image
User Image
User Image
[quote=""Cor Contritum]
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:48 pm
User Image

• Ayano flushed bright red when the pretty woman apologized to her and allowed her to have him, she felt relief flood through her as she smiled, "U-um if you want, since I'm having girls over too...would you like to join us? I....have a really big home and wouldn't mind having more...friends...?" she murmured softly, though Anna seemed to be busy she'd hand the woman her business card with the address scrawled on the back before she went. After that she turned to Prince with a kind smile, "I...managed to save you." she said softly, "You'll do me a favor won't you?" she questioned lightly looking to him as she fidgeted again.

• N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3t

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Cor Contritum

Raider

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:00 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 120 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Ritz stood on stage and was just trying to lolligag in the back while nibbling on the creampuff she snatched away from another girl who had dared approach....but it seemed she'd be spotlighted....by three people. An eye twitched as the victor that stood on top was a very...pregnant woman. She'd blink as the bidding ended and walk over, clearly happy she wasn't with any males since she wasn't sure what they would do with her, this. This she could handle. When the woman had to walk up the stairs Ritz would be quick to save her the effort and jump down to greet her, "Yo! I'm the one you won." she offered with greeting, "I uh, I don't swing that way...but if you want me to take you out and treat ya I'm down." she offered with an....yeah that was a warm smile, holy s**t.

• kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minerva would sit in her seat playing a game as the auction went on eventually getting to someone interesting. She really didn't seem to want to be there, and Minerva wasn't one for a "paid" date unless that paid date was a stack full of coins for an actual date at an arcade. So Minerva would bid on the woman to support the charity and in hopes she felt the same away about hanging out instead of a date. When Minerva won she stood for a second bowed her head in thanks before sitting back down and back to the game on the phone. Minerva was tempted to bid on Linda or Therese but at the moment she wanted to meet people too hoping they'd understand. When the auction was over and the Girl came over Minerva bowed her head before slowly getting up. Listening to Ritz's explanation she nodded, Minerva was Bi but wasn't searching for a real date, so this worked marvelously. Not to mention the babies were starting to kick in response to minerva being hungry. "I... understand and... would definitely... like that." She said returning with a soft albeit sleepy smile of her own before a hand rested on her stomach. "Though... before that... let me change out... of this cosplay." She said still in her lulu cosplay which was now starting to be a bit too much for her.

Minerva's Cosplay Dress: FFX-2 lulu

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:50 pm
User Image

• Ritz's smile brightened when she was given the okay from the young woman about their 'date', she'd then listen to the response on getting out of the cosplay. She'd offer her arm for the other to lean on if she needed, "Alrighty, I'm Ritzkuni by the way. Everyone calls me Ritz though." she'd state as a look of worry crawled over her face. Conern was obvious with the blond as she wasn't sure what to do to help the sleepy woman in cosplay other then to offer her a load off and some free food, "Oh uh, anything you can't eat?" she questioned looking genuinely curious.

• kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 am
User ImageUser Image

There was a lot going on in this situation. He was already dressed up like some kind of well dressed bachelor and now he was actually bidded on by someone. That was the more killing part. When Annabel won, he almost fainted, weak at the knees from what was going on. He knew her and made her treks, but a date be more than what he expected. He had to figure out what possibly she could want. However, it didn't end how he expected. Ayano was somehow able to barter him away. He would look between the two. He wanted to interject. Inform that she didn't truly have to but it was a done deal before he could say anything. He just stayed in background sipping his Coffee trying to gather his nerves. It was when she asked him a question he snapped back to reality.. "Yes?" he questioned as he looked to the ground. If he looked at Anna or Ayano. He would of fainted. This was way too much

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 am
User Image

• Ayano would notice how nervous her poor friend was and was careful with approaching him, wanting to speak softly as to not flip him out, "Sing a song for me sometime? I can't go to your shows...so I'd like to hear you sing once." she stated lightly with a warm smile patting his arm lightly and stepping away to find the two girl's she bidded on. Walking up to the cosplayer and the beautiful caramel amazon she'd smile, "U-um! Hi! I'm Ayano, I uh bidded on you....I...don't really do dates...but if you'd like to come hang out at my house we can have a girl's day? I have a pool and everything too!" she offered warmly as she found herself in a more secluded spot with the two.

• N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3t

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Minerva rubbed her stomach as she took ritz's hand to slowly get up out of the seat a bit easier, clumsily regaining her balance she stretched a bit as ritz introduced herself, "Minerva.... Valerius... or just... Min." She said returning the introduction as she gently held onto Ritz as she made her way to the bathroom to change. On the way there she thought a bit, "raw fish.... i can't have.... or any fish... with high mercury... count." As she waddled her way to the bathroom she would look to Ritz, "I'll be... right back." She alerted before waddling into the bathroom taking good time to change into her normal clothes and her "what doesn't kill you gives you XP" shirt. Coming out of the bathroom she looked at Ritz then down at her stomach. "Sorry... I've been... told that... I'm not good... at communication... normally." She admitted looking in her portable tool box, "Need... something to change... that." She said looking into her tuning gear for something to spark her inventiveness to better communicate with her "date."

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
."

parts equipped:

-N/A

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:52 am
User Image

• Ritz would easily take the other's weight with no effort on her part, helping her to the restroom as she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you." she stated casually as they would move to the restroom, she'd listen to Min's short list and nod as she thought of what she could make with ease and decided she could surprise the pregnant woman. Releasing her to go change she'd wait patiently outside the ladies room to give the woman privacy, upon return she'd look the woman over for any signs of discomfort and felt satisfied when she seemed okay. A blond brow cocked as she offered her arm to the other again, "It's fine really, I think this is the most talkative I've been in...two years?" she murmured thoughtfully, "Well, without any snark anyways." she mumbled before looking to her, "If ya want, we could sit at my house? I can cook...unless you want to go out to a restaurant, I don't mind either way, but I feel you might be more comfortable on a big sofa with a television or something ya know?" she stated lightly wanting to make sure her 'date' was comfortable instead of stuck in some busy place for no reason.

• kurai_wolf

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces