Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Mainstage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:03 am
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke went to the auction hoping to find a storm rider to battle with and possibly enjoy a date afterwards. He was also interested in doing it for Charity. Daisuke ended upcoming in his usual attire he wore a blue long sleeve shirt with a pair of black jeans and his blue A.Ts although the design they could pass for regular shoes due to the design made my Prince. He made the first bid on kai whom he seen at the party and lost. He then bid on Free and lost out by the hostess. He decided to try to work out a deal.”I still have the 100 I can donate it all to get Maxwel.” he said as he hoped she would go through with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」
「My company is」
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 105 (53mt) Sta: 110 (55mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Minerva nodded putting away her tools as she listened to Ritz. "Restaurants... tend to... get a little... miffed at me. Cause.... I tend to... work on their... tables." She said nodding at the idea of going and hanging out at Ritz's house. "I'd like... the idea... of watching... tv. If you... want we can... get a few of my... games too." She said trying to think a bit to make things easier to communicate better. "I like... geek things... Air trek tech... and video games. I am... told my... real personality... shines when I'm.... interested in something." She said trying to explain and hoping she didn't offend Ritz by saying something that could be accidentally insulting as she rubbed her stomach. "though... let's hurry... they are.... getting mad at... me." She finished looking down at her stomach with her blue and green eyes before back at Ritz and smiling again at her.

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:51 am
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

After a lovely message of confidence From Minerva, Therese had been peppy (in her way she could possibly be.) Her boredom backstage convinced her to actually become a bidder on top of things,  following  the crowd of people who were buying for different reasons. Some were there for the kids as this was the real reason for the evening. The whole charity vibe. Quite a few seemed only interested in the people themself. Who could blame them though? Too many good looking people were indeed backstage. Therese herself was more on the line of charity, but in truth she wanted to change her evening up. Something more exciting then lounging at home in her boy shorts and tank tops watching depressing movies to remind her she was single yet again for the holiday of romance. That wasn't going to happen this time.

At present quite a few had already been sold, the woman mostly watching and observing, keeping a pokerface as she waited. Sure, many of them could have kept her evening exciting, but it was more of a challenge she wanted to pick. Therese was one to feed off of fiestyness. Someone with an edge she could easily counter. She recieved that answer when a set of familiar red hues entered onto the main stage. Ahaaa~ the gentleman who got into a fight before arriving~! With a bit of a mischevious smirk, the bidding was in process. "100.."
She had taken no time at all to throw the bid in, a bit surprised she had win straightaway. With her little victory in hand, she madeway towards once they stepped off the stage, locking her icy gaze as per earlier. "Well hello again."

Ooc: https://pin.it/elx3co3oblbskl

Mood:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Daisuke Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:09 am
User Image
User Image

Annabel took the card and would consider going to the party. She did after all was still owed that date, but her kindness was indeed her weakness. Still not brought yet, she would continue to stay at the mainstage. Prince was given to the girl, but he seemed like he was gonna pass out. Anna didn't have any plans for him anyway, so giving him to Ayano wasn't a big deal. "I'll think about the party. It seems like it will be super fun. Enjoy." Anna said as she walked away from the pair and went to the other side of the mainstage.

There was this red head that caught her eyes and she just had to had him. Seeing someone else bid on him. She bet their bid. "65." She called out for the red hair and the other didn't challenge her. She had won again, but this time she wanted to win. Getting ready to claim her prize, the guy she outbid approach her and made her an offer. Thinking long and hard about it, she hadn't been brought yet and this was probably her only chance at a date. Sighing, she nodded and took the whole 100. "There you can have him." She said sweetly. Now, she was in the position she thought she would be in. Dateless. Handing all her money over to Neva, she just went backstage and ate more food.

ooc: Whole outfit in spoiler. Pretty in emerald green ^_^

User Image
User Image
User Image
Cor Contritum][/quote]
[quote="Noble Negative J3T

iiCrimsonR0se][/quote]
[quote="Crush Crush

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:51 am
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 120 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Looking to the woman she'd hear about the restaurants not being okay with her due to the fact she worked on tables, she'd smirk as she understood the sentiment, after all a tuner could use any surface for their work. The blond would smile at the mention of games, "Sure, I have a PS4 at the house already if you have stuff for that?" she stated loftily as they began to walk she'd listen to Min's talk and she'd nod with understanding, "I do too, I like video games and Air trek tech, but I like fighting a lot too..." she murmured scratching her cheek, "I think I enjoy fighting a little too much at times." she shrugged before Min announced that her kids were getting mad, "Yeah, I don't want to upset them!" she laughed lightly before taking off with Min.

• kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:34 pm
User Image

This was really a different world than what she was use to, "wow this place is as big as mom's old place." Looking around the tall woman almost ran someone over, luckily she was light enough on her feet that there wasn't any injury. Making her way to the stage Lucilia watched the contestants, she bid on a couple. The first was a girl in a stunning blue gown, unfortunately a gentleman out bid the woman. It was a bit of a let down cause the blue dress girl looked about her age, however that wasn't the only bid Lucilia had placed. The other one was a white haired young woman with entrancing blue eyes, having been out bid once Lucilia actually "fought" for this one though her smile never left her face. In the end her bid of, "$70" had won her the date.

Walking to the stage she noticed her "date" was leaving the the stage, thus the rocker fallowed after. Catching up with relative ease, most people clear a path when a person over 6' is walking by, she'd clear her throat. "Hello ms Nightingheart, it seems I've bought a date with you." While normally not so proper, her father had asked that while at public events not tied to her music she act like the Morningstar heiress. While it was a pain in the rear, Lucilia was willing to do so for her father now that she knew him.

eijiberry

MamaYaroki

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 105 (53mt) Sta: 110 (55mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

minerva nodded as a response to the game system Ritz had before patting her stomach trying to settle the babies inside her. "If it... make you feel... better. They.... like fighting... too." She said eyeing her stomach when she said it as if trying to glare at the babies inside, as they were holding her bladder and her other insides hostage as she smiled at Ritz hoping to get a smile or laugh at her joke as she followed Ritz. Getting to a point she can get her treks on and more of less glide instead of walk as she went her way to get the games, then onto their "date".

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu had come to the auction for two reasons, one to save Kai from meeting an unfortunate fate and the other for a selfish reason of having Kai to herself for a little bit. Her mother put the idea in her head as she had a much better understanding of men and what made them tick. Her mother personally helped her dress and do makeup, along with how to smell. Everything had been precisely done with Kai in mind. It was simply her body was not her mothers, she did not have those kind of assets. Instead, her mother had her play to what she did have and a kimono would always look better on Miyu then it would her mother. They were meant to be worn with the idea of flattening a girls chest. Hence why girls with smaller busts benefited more from them. It made a girl with maybe not so great assets beautiful, her mother knew her stuff. She had told Miyu what she needed to do to get Kai's attention and how to do that. It was not a perfect fit by any means but it should get his attention. Miyu looked her absolute best right now, girls spend less time getting ready for their wedding then she did today for this. The skirt with the Kimono was for riding, the fact was Kai was a storm rider and he would only be impressed if she was able to ride and look good as well. She followed her mother's instructions to the tee. Remain anonymous and come out the gate strong with the bid, make one bid and only one bid. All of the money and unless someone truly wanted him as badly as she did they would back off. It had worked like a charm when the bidding started she waited and a person had bid on Kai but when she came out with her strong offer the girl seemed to bid on someone else. She won Kai and she would meet him once almost everyone had left. She wanted to be alone when she finally walked up to him which they mostly were.

Miyu walked up and addressed Kai smiling as she did. "Seems I won the auction, not just you the whole thing as far as I'm concerned. I have saved you from a most unfortunate fate, you wouldn't have wanted to deal with any person here. So here we are and now you and I are going to have a good time without making you want to kill yourself." She giggled as she held out her hand and expected him to take it. Her aroma was well arousing, to say the least. Whatever she had on it was clearly meant to attract men. Next, to her appearance and makeup, she looked absolutely amazing. Yet it was not fully restraining almost as if it allowed her to still ride. Something she had hoped Kai would pick up on and get the hint of what they were doing. Not to mention it showed off her legs which were another one of her good features. If Kai touched her hand he would feel perhaps one of the softest hands he might have ever felt. She had been cleaned to perfection and the products used during and afterward, left her skin soft and nice to touch. Not to mention producing a very slight aroma to mix with the perfume she was wearing. A mix that effects were used by her mother when she needed to effect a man who could not be swayed with the normal charms she possessed. How would Kai react to all of this, certainly he could not have expected this right?

Tricks:

Stamina: 32/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 36%

AP: 18

R.E.A.D[220]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [50]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 25
                                                                                → Reaction: 110
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 50
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

After being bandaged up the Death rider got some new duds courtesy of the foundation running the show. Freshened up Alpha stepped out onto the main stage, blocking the bright stage lights with his hand until his eyes adjusted. Scarlet hues gazing at the crowd ahead he did nothing to wow or impress anyone. His expression the usual natural glare he was born with. With the first bid on him you could audibly hear Alpha click his tongue in annoyance. He'd rather no one bid on him. It was such a pain in the a**. As he thought this another bid for 100 sprung up. Snapped out his train of thought at the bid his crimson eye's darted to the voice. "Her.." Recognizing the girl form back stage Alpha smirked. "Well maybe it won't be so bad~" He thought out loud to him self quietly.

Once the auction was over Alpha was handed a piece of paper with a name, name. Because he was up on the main stage Alpha couldn't do the bidding for himself so he simply had someone else do it for him. "Good work."

QueenBAD_KittyKat

eijiberry

Tricks:

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Rock Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 30 Batt. Str: 120+ (70) Sta: 60 Jmp: 10 A.Time: 65+ (40) Rct: 45 A.Rct 35

========================

Cassie made her way on stage, with a stomach full of confections and butterflies as the made her way to the main stage. She attempted to hide her bare leg that the dress showed as well as her chest but as soon as the spotlight hit her Cassie might as well been a deer in the headlights as she looked out at the crowd with nervously watching the bids and almost wanting to hide. When it was over she took a breath out and sat down watching and waiting for her "date" to come get her. Breathing in and out she calmed herself, reminding herself it was for charity as she looked out at everyone starting their dates. Some just going to hang out, other trying really really hard at deduction. Smelling someone's perfume she coughed a bit as she looked out more and crossing her hands under her chest, in her nervous state she didn't see who won her bid but she was prepared for anything.

========================

Sta drain: 60/60 Wear: 0%

AT Status

Name: Rodeo Rockers
Description: "Semi-cowboy boot like designed Air treks, having more traction on it's wheels for off road riding. Though still just standardized ATs."

parts equipped:
-N/A

-N/A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Louder than God's Revolver and twice as shiny."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
As the evening went on and bets were placed over and over, Abe would finally put one down himself, but kept quiet as to who he bet one. Once the girl came out on stage and then moved off to the side to wait, he would slowly stand up before making his way over to her. Once the money was traded off, Abe would stop infront of her, "I believe I won. It is a pleasure to meet you." He hummed before giving a slight bow, "Abraham Briarwood." He said as he introduced himself. He wore some normal black pants, boots, a white top and a grey vest with a tie underneath. A bit dressed up, but not going all out.
╚══════════════╝

Road: Bloody Rank: C AP: 5
R.E.A.D → [170]+50
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [75]
→ Stamina: [35]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: [67.5]
→ Reaction: [42.5]
→ Air Reaction: [47.5]

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

Therese had also been up on the stage as well shortly before her own bidding, a bit surprised she had a few bets put onto her. Between a woman dressed in what had looked to be punk clothing, and a male who ended up losing to the woman. How interesting to have two dates happening here, unsure the best way to handle it. This was good for charity for sure, and it was a fantastic thought for that to be in mind. 70 had been a better result then she had honestly expected. Her own mere guess on that matter was a 30, maybe a 35 given her somewhat difficulty with being complaint to properly socialize. This was a good change to improve on that aspect, as she would have her own plans to set up for later. At present the date she had bought also had bought one of their own, so it was at best to focus on her current one after one last glance towards Alpha.

With luck, Therese had been sure to stay near the stage, her buyer approaching her through the people in the crowd. My how the height difference was more obvious once she was no longer on the stage! At the taller height of the other woman, they were at least a foot apart in height. With a polite greeting towards her, Therese would do the same, nodding her head politely before she spoke. "Hello~. I am rather looking forward to this Ms. Morningstar~." Raising her head once more, she would smile softly, ready to go for the evening. For a quick moment she had grabbed a pen from her purse, fetching a nearby paper from a small notepad she had, jotting her cell number down onto it. "I must exchange my contact information with the person I had bid on before we leave, I hope that will be alright~?"

Ooc: https://pin.it/elx3co3oblbskl

Mood:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Daisuke Kaicho

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Annabel sat back stage and ate her food feeling a little down. Then one of the stage handles came and tapped her on the shoulder. They told her she was being bid on and needed to make her way on stage. Annabel cleaned her face and hands and made her way to stage. This was going to be interesting to see who bid on her and for how much. Going on stage, she smiled at Ms. Neva and went and took her spot center stage. Waiting, she was really nervous.

ooc: Whole outfit in spoiler. Pretty in emerald green ^_^

User Image
User Image
User Image
Daisuke Kaicho

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Intrigued LOCATION ▬ ❝ Auction COMPANY ▬ ❝ The Holy Spirit

Zane would end up spreading out his bids. The big bids he tried to do all ended up getting outbidded pretty easily by people that were still holding onto his coins. Many people kept to their 100 dollars. Interesting indeed. Either way, he had placed 60 on Annabel. Someone that curiously caught his eye but that ended up getting snip bidded by someone. He wasn't sure who, but he would just suck his teeth in response. At least, he got 2 dates for only total of 40. After losing Annabel, he would shrug and knew he probably was going to get cussed out by Michi later. He prepared for it. However, he would go and claim his prizes. Belle and Celia. Hopefully, this didn't end badly.

Out Of Convictionstext text text

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am
User Image
User Image
+++++++++ "The answer is always out there." ++++++++++

A truly standard affair, but the woman handled it with all the professionalism and grace it deserved. She spent most of her time backstage taking pictures of the many people who had dolled themselves up for the event, a lot of smiling faces and just as many unwilling. It was clear that a lot of the more unwilling faces belonged to the younger ones who seemed far less willing to engage. Belle couldn't help but find it a little humorous how much they all seemed to be forcing themselves through the event simply on the promise of food.
The woman was still being sold, but of course she was placing her own bids all the while able to move between the back and the front with great ease. Once she had collected all of the picture she could have desired for a great article the woman removed her the card and placed it in a small pouch on her bag before replacing it with a new one.

She decided to head out onto the main stage once it was time. The woman hadn't really expected anyone to place a bid on her especially when she was surrounded by younger, and in a fair few more interesting looking people. She wouldn't have minded going home to simply get comfortable and spend the rest of her night writing the article on the event but it appeared that at least one young man had proved to have some interest in her, or like her had the same bidding strategy for the night and just happened to tag her.

Once the bid was placed it was clear no one would be attempting to do so again for the night and so she stepped down to place her own bid and while spreading them around she had been outbid several times though this caused no real reaction from her. She was simply glad that people were actively participating and the woman did not retract her bids or accept the money back. A charity was nothing if the people involved were not having some level of fun and there were bidding wars on a couple individuals. Only one of her bids had gone uncontested and so it appeared she had two dates to prepare for.

She first made her way over to the young man, identified as Zane Daisetsu from the card. It appeared he had come to claim his prizes as well so she didn't have to move too far "Ah well hello there. It appears you've won me for the night." her tone was friendly and welcoming, as she gave the young man a small bow and then extended her hands "I am sure we are to have a wonderful evening." though she had no clue what he might have planned for the this three hour get together. She would place her trust in him however, after all, he did contribute to the charity either way and she doubted he'd have done so if he were only around to cause some chaos. She sniped a quick picture with a grin before letting her camera hand in front of chest, her hands going into her pockets.

She did need to speak with her other date. Sam Yuuki, a woman that did catch Belle's eye during the event. She wasn't planning on being an inconsiderate date despite the nature of these events. She was planning to take the woman out herself. Luckily Belle wouldn't be hard to find and she did inform the event runners that she had two.
She planned to find her once her conversation with Zane was at a head, but wouldn't mind speaking with both if Sam didn't mind. Belle was already prepared for both of her dates...she rarely did anything without preparation so whatever happened tonight she was ready for it.

+++++++++ "Find the truth. Before it finds you.." ++++++++++

Noble Negative J3T

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out