Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Mainstage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was announced that Antioch won his bid to hang out with a more experience storm rider than himself and was immensely excited by the opportunity. He approached the main stage and waved a red-gloved hand at Serin Elsyin. He flashed a deceptively kind smile his way before introducing himself. "I'm Antioch. You must be Serin." He bowed his head rather than offering his hand. "Looks like I won your time in the auction, but I'm not gay, I'm just trying to make new friends." His delivery of this statement was intentionally awkward in order to reveal a false vulnerability that might give Serin more to respond to and allow Antioch to learn more about him.

Tricks:

Stamina used:

Wear used:

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [60]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] +25
→ Jump: [60] +25
→ Air Time: 58
→ Reaction: 40
→ Air Reaction: 53

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Rock Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 30 Batt. Str: 120+ (70) Sta: 60 Jmp: 10 A.Time: 65+ (40) Rct: 45 A.Rct 35

========================

Cassie still clearing her throat of the various perfume smells looked up from where he was sitting and squeaked a bit. She obviously was not use to events like these as she looked up at the man who bought her. Cassie almost froze for a second seeing him, not because he scared her or anything oh know more of the difference in class it felt to her.
She was a farm girl born and raised to work at a farm, he looked like a baron from some country who to long enthusiastic walks after dark. At first impressions go she wasn't batting a thousand and he made quite an impressionable one even if he wasn't fulling going all out. Snapping out of her funk she remembered her mama's words about first impressions not being everything as she lightly bowed her head. "Cassidy Lockheart, jus' call me cassie if in you don't mind though."

========================

Sta drain: 60/60 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name: Rodeo Rockers
Description: "Semi-cowboy boot like designed Air treks, having more traction on it's wheels for off road riding. Though still just standardized ATs."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT Tech: :
-N/A

Angel-Kami-Sama
couldn't resist... had to make the reference

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:05 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][B-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 180][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 90]

Serin would find his way to the mainstage and the person who bought his time. Serin just nodded to the masked man with a bit of a smile on his face. "That's fine, what would you like to do?" He asked him, with a tilt of his head, curious as to what his buyer had planned for them for the time that they would be hanging out for. Hands in his pockets as he always is.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Samantha "Sam" Yuuki

Jade Rider Loki
Stamina 40/40
ATs : 100%
R.E.A.D →
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [50]
→ Stamina: [40]
→ Jump: [50]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35(Tunnel Vision 18 )
→ Air Reaction: 45(Tunnel Vision 23)

User Image

Twirling on stage, Sam was able to keep a joyful smile and seemingly genuinely happy disposition throughout the time on stage. This was largely thanks to her mentally murdering Abraham over and over again, she had thought through dozens of scenarios for the act each more graphic than the last. Curtseying to the crowd the young officer returned backstage where she enjoyed a second helping of sandwiches. It was only then she'd let her smile drop so she could eat without looking like a Joker victim.

Once the bidding was over many of the contestants went to meet their dates until only Sam was alone. Sighing she retrieved her bag and white jacket before heading to the front of the stage. It proved fairly easy to locate her date, as only two people were amazonian size; one was a rocker she'd seen a few times on magazine covers, the other was more elegant and refined clearly a cultured woman. Weaving through the people she'd arrive behind Belle. "It would seem as though you won me for a three hour date." She spoke with a curtsey, silently marveling at the fact Belle was truly a giant compared to her own less than intimidating size.

User Image
Thoughts: "Great I'm going to look like Abe's date is, a child with their parent"
Where: Mainstage
With: Belle Zane
OOC:
( Sam's Dress

User Image

Tricks Used:

Asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

MamaYaroki

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 am
User ImageUser Image

As it so happened, Antioch did have a planned activity for them to do. "It's going to be a magical time, follow me." He started rolling out of the event area expecting Serin would be in tow. When he left the building he went to a nearby magic shop. He stepped in and waved at the man behind the counter. "Do you know any magic tricks, Serin?" He asked as he retrieved a stack of magic cards from one of the shelves. It was a rather small shop that was cluttered with hats, wands, cards, gags, magic sets for kids, but also a section of items for more experienced magicians. "When I was younger, I performed as a magician at children's parties, college parties, and office parties. I'm a little rusty though, it's been a while." He removed the deck of cards from the box that contained them and he handed them to Serin. "Shuffle those cards as much as you want and pick one." Antioch would now watch and wait.

Tricks:

Stamina used:

Wear used:

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] +25
→ Jump: [60] +25
→ Air Time: 58
→ Reaction: 40
→ Air Reaction: 53

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Depressed LOCATION ▬ ❝ -- COMPANY ▬ ❝ I don't know half these people!

When Michi entered the main stage if felt like she had been given a death sentence. Having been given the results of her bid her eyes could only look towards the floor, her hands balled up into fists it took all of her resolve not to loose her cool and act out, her nails were digging into the flesh of her palms even drawing blood!
                                          Of course, she had some choice words for Zane, when he had not even placed one bid upon her it did nothing for her self esteem and only worked to drive home that she had no worth to him what so ever, she was a fool to even believe that he had missed her at all. Standing in front of the person who had won her " Sorry to have inconvenienced you... I hope you find you got your money worth" her eyes gave a swift glance at Zane who was with two people, no doubt his purchases, Michi could only think in her mind the lewd things that greedy son of a b***h would be doing, her attention back on the person she would regain her composure. When the date was over she knew she would have a lot of packing to be done...And of course a fine amount of training, Michi wasn't about to let Zane get the better of her.
                                          " Names Michi Hanne Everhardt... But in all sense and purposes and ease, you can call me Tonks! So who's company is it that's chosen to tolerate me?" She joked.

Out Of CondomsPlease quote me if you are going to interact with my characters else i wont know you were interacting with me X.X

Noble Negative J3T
Angel-Kami-Sama

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Noble Negative J3T
]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨Celia McFarlane ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

Stamina: 70/70
Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: 70
→ Battle Strength: 25
→ Stamina: 50
→ Jump: 25
→ Air Time: 25
→ Reaction: 60
→ Air Reaction: 37.5

→ Air Tracks: Emperor's Glory
    A pair of knee high boots added onto the AT. Though they appear to be heavy and made of gold, they are surprisingly light and tough
    to provide maximum protection without adding necessary weight. Ride on two wheels

TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

---Road Tricks

-----Impact Wind l Rank: C
-------► By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

----- Flame! l Rank:E
-------► Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.

----- Afterburner l Rank C
-------► After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a C Class trick.

---Trick Passes
----- Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

-----Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

----- In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

---Custom Tricks

----- Woopsie! [ aka Windshearing ]
-------► A simple movement trick to give a near instant change in direction to the user, whether on the ground or in the air. Through simple interfacing with the air the user will throw out their arms out and send a medium sized burst of wind. The burst of wind, when combined with a small quarter spin will allowing for the rider to make very sharp turns with little to no turning time. Using this trick too much however will cause extreme stress on the leg and abdominal muscles resulting in the inability to move your lower body. [Ain't momentum a b***h?]
– No more than 1 use Per Post

----- Reincarnation
-------► An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

▆ ▆

"Placing two bets I see" Celia said with a broad smile as she approached "Either a very confident or very cautious man spreading his bets around like that. I can appreciate that."
The blonde stopped and eyed her partners for the evening. All in all not bad, certainly not ideal as she didn't typically enjoy sharing her dates but still, not the worst thing in the world.
"So then, where is our dashing partner to take us tonight? Dancing? Dashing? Dining? Perhaps all of the above?"

"Primo Victoria"...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:16 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][B-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 180][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 90]

Serin would begin to follow the man, who took them to a nearby magic shop.He would be asked if he knew any magic tricks, to which Serin's response was a simple. "No." Although Serin's smile never faltered as he listened to the man talk about how he performed as a magician. Taking the deck he would shuffle the cards and choose one of the cards. "Do you want me to show it to you? Or is this a you find it without knowing it trick?" He asked unsure.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:38 am
User ImageUser Image
Abe would smile and nod, "Nice to meet you Cassie." He responded before offering his hand out to her. Whether she shook it or not, Abe would motion towards a seat or the door, "Would you like to stay and relax or would you care to go out? Perhaps walk around?" He asked her curiously before arching his brow at her. He wasn't in a rush to do anything and he certainly wasn't going to push her to do anything. He would simply be patient and see what she wanted to do before going from there.

Road: Bloody Rank: B AP: 17
R.E.A.D → [220]+50
→ Battle Strength: [105]
→ Stamina: [45]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: [82.5]
→ Reaction: [52.5]
→ Air Reaction: [52.5]

Kurai_wolf

User Image
Leah Watanabe

—(•·÷["Louder than God's Revolver and twice as shiny."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
Leah's eyes sparkled with both excitement and victory as she claimed a bid! She couldn't help but smirk and down a drink before standing up with a stretch. God she felt good! The white haired one-eyed woman then made her way over to Michi before smiling, "Nice to meet you Tonks! Names Leah. Hope we get along." She hummed as she moved to the side of the girl and looped her robotic arm around her. A big toothy grin now on her face, "So! Where we goin for this? Drinks? Food? Shopping?" She asked before tilting her head curiously at her new friend.
╚══════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image
+++++++++ "The answer is always out there." ++++++++++

With the approach of Sam, Belle looked down at her much smaller date. The amazonian woman crossed her arms over her chest, bowing her head gently before keeping her eyes trained on her date for the evening "Indeed I have and might I say I am content with my purchase." a little bit of a teasing tone towards the smaller girl. She looked back to Zane, who was joined by Celia another blond though also comparatively short. The reporter only nodded her head to the young man and woman before turning to look at Belle "You and I will have our own separate dates. Two is company, three is a crowd, and I have made other plans for us. Take some time to relax." reaching into her open blazer she pulled out a card and handed it to the woman.

The card bore Belle's name and the services she was able to provide "Journalist", "Photographer", and "Lawyer." with a few other side project that were less important on the bottom. She winked "Give me a ring in three hours and I'll be right and ready to pick you up love." she said before turning away and with a confident stride made her way back over to her first date. She could hear the second woman, Celia pondering on the location of their dates. She couldn't help but chuckle as she ran a hand through her hair and placed a hand on her right hip "I'm sure whatever he has in mind it will be an enjoyable evening." she offered a confident grin and began to move with them.

She was going to make this evening a smashing success somehow. Sure they might have looked odd given her gargantuan height, but Belle never put minimal effort in. She gave it everything and this would include these friendly dates.

+++++++++ "Find the truth. Before it finds you.." ++++++++++

Noble Negative J3T

konaustin

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Rock Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 30 Batt. Str: 120+ (70) Sta: 60 Jmp: 10 A.Time: 65+ (40) Rct: 45 A.Rct 35

========================

Cassie looked up at the man taking his hand as she stood up, "I'm fine with anything... Though with all the fancy food, and decorations here i'd be a shame no ta use it ah suppose." She said thinking as she looked around at the others leaving with their dates a bit relieved the man was a gentlemen as she nodded. "So mr. Abraham what do you do?" she asked trying to be as respectful as she could to the man as she walked with him. "Anythin' interestin' ya want to talk about?" She finished up her thoughts while looking around a lot of the perfume smell seemed to die down letting Cassie breath a bit easier and relax a bit more.

========================

Sta drain: 60/60 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name: Rodeo Rockers
Description: "Semi-cowboy boot like designed Air treks, having more traction on it's wheels for off road riding. Though still just standardized ATs."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT Tech: :
-N/A

Angel-Kami-Sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:30 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          MOOD ▬ ❝ Irritated - Seeing the brightside even if she wants to get a bebe gun and shove it up Zanes a**s LOCATION ▬ ❝ -- COMPANY ▬ ❝ I don't know half these people! (Leah)

Alcohol. Oh, how Michi needed the sweet nectar to reign in her nerves,
                                          All her mind could think about was how she was going to beat Zane to a bloody pulp for this humiliation. She had not felt special, she had definitely not felt wanted or as beautiful as the makeup artist had said with confidence that she would be! It all had been fluff words just to get something from her. Maybe a defeat, like the last chicken on the sale rack she had stood in front of Leah, a masculine looking woman who had roped her into an embrace with which Michi would freak out causing her to stutter.
                                          “ W-well I uh uhm believe it should be bidders choice I suppose” Michi spoke in answer to the location of the three-hour date, already she was resenting having joined the event, even if it was for charity there was no reason it had to involve Zane humiliating her so deeply. Again Michi’s eyes would lower towards the ground then towards the exit.
                                          “ Somewhere with beer and loud music maybe?...` shopping, I think I have had enough of prancing around in frills and heels...food could be a winner”

Out Of Condoms

Noble Negative J3T
Angel-Kami-Sama

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Abe would smile at Cassie's question, "What do I do? I ride now. Beyond that I like to read and walk. No job currently, though I am not in need of money. I live comfortable." He hummed before tilting his head, "What do you do? Better question. What do you LIKE to do?" He asked curiously.

Road: Bloody Rank: B AP: 17
R.E.A.D → [220]+50
→ Battle Strength: [105]
→ Stamina: [45]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: [82.5]
→ Reaction: [52.5]
→ Air Reaction: [52.5]

Kurai_wolf

User Image
Leah Watanabe

—(•·÷["Louder than God's Revolver and twice as shiny."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
Leah couldn't help but grin as she nodded, "Lot of choices to pick from, but how about we start off with a mall? From there we can move on to a bar. Get some shopping done before we eat and drink!" She snickered before giving a wink, "Don't worry. I'll make sure to drive you home by the end of the date." She teased before giving a playful hip bump.
╚══════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas