Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Callum & Kaitlyn's Abandoned Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:42 am
xxxxxxxxxxx CALLUM & KAITLYN'S HOME xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

LOCATED IN Oxford, England

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image...User Image

| Kitchen | Living Room | Laundry Room |

User Image...User Image

| Dining Room | Bathroom |

xxxxxxxxxxSECOND FLOOR FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Guest Bedroom | Callum & Kaitlyn's Bedroom |

User Image...User Image

| Rory's Bedroom | Bathroom |

xxxxxxxxxxOUTDOORSxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

| Backyard |

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:49 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Callum Murdoch
| Home | Work | Elsewhere | Moved |

Kaitlyn Davis

Ruaridh Murdoch

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxH I S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Callum, Kaitlyn and Ruaridh moved in 2044

⟹ Ruaridh moved out in 2047

⟹ Callum and Kaitlyn moved out in 2049

⟹ The home is vacant. This is an Open Roleplay Location

xxxxxxxxxxxxC O N T A C Txxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Connected to the Floo Network

⟹ Allows Apparition

⟹ Allows Owl Messages

xxxxxxxxxxxxV I S I T O R Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ None  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
                                              Kaitlyn Davis
                                              Hufflepuff Alumna - Fifty - Pureblood - Owner of Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
                                              ╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

With her cardigan hugging her body, Kaitlyn made her way towards the front entrance of her and Callum’s home. During the day, the sun beat down, but the day turned to evening and the sun had almost set, leaving the air breezier than earlier. Nonetheless, Kaitlyn had a wonderful time visiting with Kiera and her family. Leslie had been growing up and learning quickly, and had even learned to speak another language. The memory prompted the woman to turn her attention over to her hubby boyfriend and ask, “What was it that Leslie kept calling me?” The child kept referring to Kaitlyn as beasty... bestie... something or other, and considering nobody else had called her by anything other than her name – or nicknames (such as Kait or sweetie, honey, etc.) – the blonde was stumped.

You make me feel b e a u t i f u l when I have nothing left to p r o v e.
                                              And I can't i m a g i n e how I'd make it through. There's no me w i t h o u t you.

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

spaceCallum had to think for a second about Kait's question. Truthfully, he was tired, and had flopped down onto the couch and more or less shut his brain off. By the time she'd asked, he was daydreaming about nothing, which was frankly his favorite thing to do these days. He hadn't gotten to do it at all, back when Kiki and Rory had lived with them. Nowadays he took advantage of the quiet stillness as much as possible.

spaceHe frowned a little, head laid back on the back of the couch, eyes opening as his brow furrowed. What had Leslie been calling her? He racked his brain, sitting up after a second.
                                              "Bestemor?" he asked, not entirely positive. He was pretty sure that'd been it, though, right? "It means 'grandmother.' Or something close enough, anyway. I've never been sure on if it's the actual word, or something equivalent to 'nana' or something." Cal could understand just enough of Norwegian to halfway follow what Balder's family were saying when they used it around him. Sort of. He mostly used context clues, really. But he couldn't be absolutely positive on the direct translation of most words.

spaceHe leaned back again, contemplating.
                                              "You could probably talk to her about calling you something else, if you wanted," he noted. "Grandma or Nana or something. Might get confusing otherwise, really. She only doesn't call me and Olan the same thing because Kiki made sure to call me Papa when she was little, I think. But she mostly calls you Kait still. Leslie probably calls you bestemor because she knows we're married." He frowned. "Well, sort of. Basically." Come to think of it, they hadn't... actually ever gotten married. "Anyway, I'm her grandfather, which makes you her grandmother. I dunno if Kiki gave her a name for you, though, so she's probably just using the same name she does for Frida." Leslie was a smart kid, after all. She could probably put two and two together.

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Living Room
                                              wнen - Evening, Summer 2049
                                              wιтн - Kait
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:11 am
User Image
                                              Kaitlyn Davis

Kaitlyn watched Callum as he had tried to recall what Leslie had said. “It started with a ‘B’. Beasty... something?” she said, hoping he’d figure it out from there. When the word rolled off his tongue, Kait shouted, “Yes! Yes, that was it.” Sliding onto the couch next to him, the woman listened to his explanation. Her cheeks had started to turn red and her heart felt warm all of a sudden. Leslie thought of her as her grandmother. Kait leaned back in her seat, a smile forming on her lips. Not being able have children of her own, she never thought she’d ever be able to become somebody’s grandmother. In fact, she had spent the majority of the last fifteen years accepting that this was just not in the cards for her, but now, that wasn’t the case.

“Wow, that’s so sweet,” she muttered, still in awe. When Callum had brought up that Kait could have Leslie call her something else, the woman began to explore the different options. Did she prefer Grandma or Nana? If she called Cal Papa, it probably made more sense for her to be called Nana. Kait’s attention was brought back to Callum once he mentioned that Leslie knew they were married. They weren’t married, but they sort of basically were considering they’ve been together for about thirteen years, acted like a married couple, looked at each other like husband and wife, and well, apparently everyone around them assumed they were married. The only difference between being sort of basically married and being definitely married was having legal documents stating they were bound to each other. “Should we... get married?” Kait asked slowly, unsure of whether it was worth it at this point. Maybe it would be less confusing for everyone in their lives if they did, and although Kaitlyn would have liked to, she had enough faith in their relationship that regardless of what they chose to do, nothing would change.

And I can't i m a g i n e how I'd make it through. There's no me w i t h o u t you.

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

spaceCallum smiled a little at the soft, almost bewildered tone Kait used. He didn't have to ask to know what was going through her head. They'd been together long enough, and talked often enough, that he knew even being a maternal figure to Rory had been a big deal for her. Knowing that there was a kid in the world who considered her to be her grandmother, not knowing any differently, probably hit her kinda hard. In a good way, he figured. It actually made him love her all the more, to see how much she treasured this little revelation.

spaceHe was a little more surprised at her next question, but less because it came out of nowhere and more because it had seemed like such a moot point for so long. He didn't figure it was necessary. Then again...
                                              "Depends," he replied. "Were you one of those girls that dreamed of a wedding?" Cal had never fantasized about marriage, but then, he was a guy. It was different. He'd never even really been the type to commit to one person before Kait.

spaceHe paused a little, considering his next words carefully. He didn't want to make it sound like he was downplaying the idea of having a wedding, but he also didn't want to make her feel pressured if it wasn't something that actually mattered to her.
                                              "I've never been married," he pointed out, "Which you know. And you haven't either, which I know. It's a life experience neither of us has. So if you wanna go all-out and have a wedding, pretty dress and fancy cake and all that, we can do that. I think at this point that'd be what it was about, mostly, huh? Just the ceremony, to say we did it." He grinned. "Of course, if we bother with the ceremony, might as well do the paperwork, too. No point in bothering with one if we aren't going to do the other."

spaceHe actually rather liked the idea of having Kait in some gorgeous dress (white or not; that bit didn't matter. He had no idea if it did to her), getting up and telling her he loved her. He figured they'd been together long enough, and were both old enough, that the threat of losing interest or growing to hate each other and end up with a messy divorce was all but non-existent. Honestly, even if they did have to divorce for some reason, it wouldn't be messy. Kids were grown, no custody fight. Both had lived on their own long enough to make their way alone if they had to. Not that it was gonna happen. He just couldn't help thinking it, with how his family had been. But they weren't anything like that.

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Living Room
                                              wнen - Evening, Summer 2049
                                              wιтн - Kait
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 12:33 pm
User Image
                                              Kaitlyn Davis

Kaitlyn stayed quiet for a moment, thinking, after Cal had asked if she dreamed of a wedding. Growing up, Kait hadn’t had much time to daydream about that kind of thing. She had a happy childhood, at best, too young to be aware that her mother had an addiction to drugs. As she got older, however, she was forced to take on responsibility for both herself and for Mandy. With moving out of their father's house immediately after graduating, finding ways to make money, raising her sister, and trying to enjoy life and live in the moment, she hadn’t thought much about a wedding. Perhaps casually dating didn’t help either considering she never pictured herself marrying any of the guys she was sleeping with in her twenties and early thirties. By the time she met Cal, she was way past the point of dreaming about her big day.

Kaitlyn shrugged and shook her head in response to her boyfriend’s question. “Honestly, no. I didn’t.” Looking over at him, she didn’t quite know how to feel. Did neither of them want to marry? Or perhaps, it was useless at this point in their lives. Cal spoke up again, this time about neither of them having experienced marriage. The more he spoke, the larger Kait’s grin grew. Although she never dreamed of it, having a ceremony where all of their friends and family got to celebrate them sounded like a lot of fun. “You know what? Let’s do it,” she said. “I mean why not? Let’s have a night that’s all about us. Everyone else had gotten to do it, so why should we miss out on the experience?” she asked, placing a hand on Cal’s thigh as she moved in closer to him. “After we’re married, we’ll be able to continue doing this,” she said, unzipping the fly on Cal’s trousers, “whenever we want to.”

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out