Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage One] The Spring Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Oh.....oh no. They were still talking, and saying things and if Shadowed Flower was capable of turning white and running away she would have. The fact that Piper somewhat attempted to help (it was an effort the older sibling would be thankful for) didn't even have an effect on chasing the person away, nor did the mare before her even accept the suggestion. It was getting difficult to just hope for the best that things would blow over and she'd be rescued, and so the earth mare just took as much of a mental deep breath as possible and tried to put on her best business face.

That nearly fell flat at all the weird flattery that was coming from this stranger, and the mare was about to once again turn to Piper for support when the younger pony up and left. If ever Shadowed Flower felt betrayed this would be the moment. Whenever she looked back on her life and thought that maybe her youngest sibling was kind of a jerk, this would certainly be in that highlight reel. In top ten moments, boy howdy did this make the top five. "....." Wordlessly she opened her mouth to try and persuade her sister to stay, but it was a moot point; clearly the object of Piper's misplaced affections meant more than anything else.

This betrayal would be remembered.

But the task at hand remained. "I...am flattered by your compliments, but I do not make any of these pieces with specific things in mind. Please, just find one you like." An unspoken AND LEAVE was in the air as the mare desperately looked around for any familiar face to cling too. Thankfully the answer came in the form of her older sister, and Shadowed Flower visibly lit up (in as much as she could) at the sight of Sapphire Mariposa. "Al..also if you are satisfied by your choice, you're free to pay the amount you feel the hairpin is worth. I did not make them with set prices in mind either."

Secretly she was willing Sapphire to walk faster. Run even, if she had to. Or, not that was an open excuse, but - "Also if you'll excuse me, I believe I need to assist someone with getting their merchandise to their booth." Could she just run away? Yes.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
come save ur sis
Abeno Seimei
top 10 anime betrayals
Reoakee
she has no mouth but must scream

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a heavy sigh Sunset finally had their tent set up. It took forever to get all their fabric in place and their sewing machine properly set in place. It was their prized profession and no-one else would touch it. On the way in they had a slight mishap where one of their costumes tumbled out, luckily it was a personal one and others didn't see what happened. After getting comfortable they decided to see who was around. Surely Starshine would be here. Fashionably early. They chuckled to themselves and dipped out of the dusty rose colored tent, but not before stopping to check their phone and shooting off a message to Pixel.

Zen: Omggg... Almost ruined my costume! I would have died! T nT Are we meeting soon?! Can't wait o Wo

RozeyBear

Abeno Seimei

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:45 pm
User ImageWhen she finished her doughnut, with no sign of Tzen, Plimiah went in search of a drink. She found a juice stall and ordered two. On her way back to her spot, she bought a large muffin.

Walking straight past her mostly-bare space, she ducked into the dark shade of a nearby stall. "Hello, Sonnet," she said cheerfully as her eyes adjusted from the bright outside. She made out a counter and put a juice and the muffin down on it. "I got your favourite from that place. You know that place," she said thoughtfully.

She sipped her own juice. She could see him now. "You have a nice set up this year." She took another sip and poked something hanging from the tent, making it twist.

WC 127
TWC 299

Koiasi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:49 am
Emalthya

It was still early, the sun had just barely begun to crest over the horizon and there was subtle dew glistening on the grass that made the air cool and crisp. It wasn't unpleasant, in fact, it was quite the opposite. It was this time of day in the spring that reminded Midnight Sonnet of his home and made him a little bit livelier, which was a good thing considering he had a lot to do.

He made quick work setting up his supplies as neatly as possible. He even hummed to himself while doing so, finding solace in his mindless grind. He filled the counter with dozens of strange little items that most ponies found either horrifying or a joke, and had nearly had everything out when he heard the voice and it startled him. People were a problem for Sonnet. You would think that he would have gotten over something so silly since he did as many of these sorts of carnivals as he could every year, but he never could. He could still remember the names and the stares, the look of the frightened faces when he spoke or they saw his eyes, all just because he was different.

This was different though and when he saw who it was he slightly relaxed and gave a brief smile. Others had told him his smile was creepy before so he instantly dialed it back, not wanting to scare anyone. "Plimiah." His voice was smooth and deep but it also held no inflections, a fact that made very few people care for the way he spoke. "Thank you." He gently took the muffin and juice and took a quick sip before turning and dipping under a covered table to produce a set of paints and a small box containing soothing medicines should she need it. "For you." He tried to keep his talking to a minimum, he wasn't that talkative in his own right but he wasn't sure exactly how offputting his voice actually was.

Koiasi

Shy Cat

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:59 am
Koiasi

User ImagePlimiah, used to carrying the conversation with Midnight Sonnet, looked over at him in surprise. "Ah! That's so thoughtful, thank you," she said, immensely pleased. She picked up a gold paint jar and swished it. "This will look marvellous on the new puppet I got- it's a dragon that flies by magic over the crowd. A little of your special paint on the tips of its wings and it will be a show-stopper."

She replaced the paint and, leaning on the counter, sipped her drink. "So have you been well? You seem fairly stocked. Anything new?"

WC 96
Total 395  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 am
Emalthya

Sonnet gave another quick smile, he was glad he could help somehow. Most ponies were afraid of him so he was happy that there was at least one pony who wasn't. "I'd like to see it." There was a sparkle in his eyes that gave away a child-like wonder. He enjoyed what little bit he saw of her show from his tent, it was always one of the highlights of his day.

At her question, he glanced around at the various jars of strange items, some flowers, others were various animals parts or minerals. He lowered a few jars with various colorful petals and another with a green liquid. "Rainbow petals." He indicated the flowers and then motioned to the liquid. "This one is an extract from a very rare plant from the desert. It's used to ease the malaise of magical fatigue." He gently put them both back. "Also various gems and charms I made special this year. Also been working on little bracelets and things for the kids." He never would have thought to do any of that before her, children always scared him but seeing how much wonder and excitement they could have over the unknown made him reconsider his previous thoughts.

"How are things going for you?" He flicked his eyes upward as he began taking the muffin from the bag.

Koiasi

Shy Cat

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:03 am
User Image
Ah, tis the season, Mute purred to herself. The time of year when she could really put herself out there, putting on a silly show for the young fillies and colts who weren't absolutely terrified by her appearance.
It took her only moments to trap herself in a box, her body contorting to uncomfortably strange angles to accommodate herself in the tiny prism in which she'd trapped herself, her face holding a false sense of alarm until she wiggled herself up and pushed open her imaginary lid to squeeze out of the space.
She had to admit, having magic to compress herself really helped to sell her act, and was probably why she did so well, but silence was absolutely key, not that anyone would know she could actually speak if she wanted to.
After her crowd thinned out a little she looked around for Honky, hoping the clownish girl would make an appearance so they could perform together. She was loud, obnoxious, probably threw down more pie than anypony she'd ever met... but she was amazing and the crowd wouldn't stay long without her.
Nose wrinkled, she eyed up the food stalls, debating whether or not she wanted to take a very, very small food break.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:52 am
Starshine laughed as the other pegasus turned their back on them. He always had too much fun teasing his friends and they knew it. They also knew what he was going to do before even he knew apparently, as after Razz introduced himself he smiled and nodded. “I'm a dancer,” he confirmed smoothly, reaching out to pluck a single starfruit from the top of the pile next to Cherry. “Oh, come now, Cherry don't be so quick to brush us off! After all,what would you do without us?” He offered up a coy little smile, lips parting to assure his grumpy veridian companion he would pay for it when Glitch wandered up.

He chuckled when he mentioned getting lost, shaking his head slightly. He knew that handheld game probably had something to do with it, but he didn't call him out on it. He was simply too focused on annoying the fire out of his dear red maned friend. Though that didn't last as long as he'd hoped when another familiar pony came trotting up to the ever growing group surrounding the wagon of fruit. Cherry must be so happy with so many ponies hovering around them. Star barely contained his amusement at the thought.

He waited patiently for Royal to speak to everyone--except him, that is. It was understandable considering the fiasco he'd just went through and the not so secret crush the earth pony harboured for him. “Of course it's me, Royal,” with a smile he knew he couldn't see all that well, he moved a little closer to him, leaning down to inspect his injured flank. “I'm a little hurt you didn't notice me first,” he pouted for effect, spreading one wing away from his back to trail the tips of his feathers along Royal's cheek. “You really should be more careful, darling, we wouldn't want anything happening to our adorable Royal.”

Star straightened again, primed and ready to throw a more flirtatious curve ball at the blue hued pony but stopped when a dash of pink and purple down the street caught his attention. He was quickly reminded that he, indeed, still needed to visit that particular pegasus to retrieve his costume for the night. However, he just couldn't bring himself to stray away from the wagon at the moment. An idea formed quickly, one he was sure would earn him an extra grumpy frown from Cherry, but oh well. Before the fruit obsessed pegasus could catch on, he stepped out from the group and lifted one hoof into the air, waving at Sunset Haze. “Over here,” he called loudly enough to get their attention.

Oh, Cherry was going to dislike him for the rest of night for sure, if only for adding to the “nusances” surrounding his wagon.

Tigeria

Valdmir Talamore

Nymphiea

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

X Moon Fighter X

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:37 am
Fizz nods, putting so much effort into it she looks like a bobble head. "Sure can, are there any colors you dislike?"

Fizz smiles and nods at the firey pony, to acknowledge her presence. Before Fizz can say she'll be with her in a moment the pony turns to talk to someone else. Satisfied that she's got a few moments at least, Fizz turns back to Delicate Trinket.

So Long Gay Bowser

Hattaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:28 am
      tab Glitch fidgeted with his bag as he looked at Razzle Dazzle, strands of hair falling into his face as he nervously nodded. "I'm Glitch..." he answered, offering a small and hesitant smile. His head snapped up as someone familiar, Piper, came into view.

tab "Hi, Piper," another smile, although this one was warmer as he knew the blue pony. "You came? It's nice to see you again."

tab For a pony so quiet and introverted, he sure had a lot of friends, which was made evident when Royal wandered up to the group. His ears perked at the mention of games, digging into his bag to pull out his game case, which had in fact been upgraded to hold more. "I got a few more for my Uniboy during the new convention.... maybe after the market I can show you?" He teetered out towards the end of his words, eyes flicking to Starshine and their pursuit of teasing the poor stallion. He slipped his game case back into his bag, content to not be caught in Starshine's jests.

Tigeria

RozeyBear

Valdmir Talamore

Abeno Seimei

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:07 am
"I think all the colors are nice!" Delicate Trinket chirped, her sunny demeanor still shining in this drizzly little town. Maybe she could get one as a gift for Cherry...? He would probably appreciate it! Maybe! She waffled back and forth on the decision, lips pursed while she thought. Maybe something to match one of her sculptures for him...? It would take some thought.

"I'm not hard to please, I don't think! Just, um. Something pretty for me? If that's okay?"

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cherry's smirk drifted from their face as Razzle seemed disturbed. They thought it over for a moment, while it would rid them of the pesky unicorn, they didn't truly want that. "I see" They quietly packed up some dragon fruits in a bad and left them on the side of the display stand. They turned to the little pegasus as he approached. "Hello Glitch, it's fine I had a late start anyway. "

Cherry watched the cart was bumped and as their perfectly arranged fruit display tumbled all over each other. Mangoes mixed with Papayas, their eye twitched and they stopped sorting the middle display stand. They couldn't even be mad at the pony that did it. Royal was blind on bright days. Yelling at the earth pony would be just awful and Royal was their best friend after all. They sighed and quickly rearranged the Mangoes and Papayas. "Hello Royal. And Yes Starshine is here Royal." They shook their head at the yellow and pink stallion as he took a starfruit and started teasing the blue stallion. "At least I know you will pay for it. As for what I'd be able to do without you both. I would have a quiet day of selling fruit." Cherry sighed as Starshine invited another to his stand's space, their frown deepened at the yellow stallion.

Cherry turns towards Glitch. "Here. Since I made you come help." They hand a bag with 3 papayas to Glitch. They also glance at Piper and their lip twitches. "Could you both perhaps come and sort the limes in the cart?" They look towards Piper "Feel free to take a few of your favorites as payment for your help" Cherry had figured his little pegasus friend was going to get a little swamped with all the ponies that had started to convene around his fruit cart, plus it was a way for the sylveon hooded blue mare to get closer to Glitch. They thought the little crush she had on Glitch was cute and the limes didn't need sorted per say, but it'd put the two together for them to snack on some fruit without the eyes of others staring at them.

RozeyBear

Valdmir Talamore

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Nymphiea

Abeno Seimei

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:25 pm
"I'm here!" Sapphire said to both her sisters, as she quickened her pace to the stall. Her hair was still messy from waking up late and her load, well it was a wonder she hadn't dropped it as she placed her full terrarium on the table and dropped her bags in front. Shadowed had made her a cute costume she was dying to put on but first! "Bye Piper," was all Sapphire could manage before her younger sister vanished from the stall while poor Shadowed was pretty much being harassed by this teal unicorn that kept trying to flirt with her sister. Sapphire rolled her eyes in disgust, How could this unicorn clearly not see that Shadowed wanted nothing to do with her.

Alright time to save her sister since clearly the bluntness of Shadowed words were lost entirely on the teal unicorn.

"Can you not read between the lines? pick something and get lost." Sapphire said quite bluntly before handing shadowed one of the the messily packed bags she'd dropped out in front of the stall. "Could you sis?"

houllow

Reoakee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:47 pm
"umm.. Hi Glitch" She said shyly as she was caught. "I'm glad you made it too! I was getting worried when I didn't see you."

She watched his attention turn quickly to her brother. Her ears flattened in annoyance but she was soon asked to assist Glitch with the lime. "Sure thing! Happy to help!"

She stepped up to the boxes with Glitch and started sorting when her phone buzzed. Shoot.

She stops to check her phone.

Zen: Omggg... Almost ruined my costume! I would have died! T nT Are we meeting soon?! Can't wait o Wo
Pixel: oh hey! I'm geared up and ready to go. I'm over by the fruit stand with Glitch.
Pixel: Good to hear your costume survived! I would've been so upset too.

Tigeria

Nymphiea

X Moon Fighter X

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Azure Lilly had arrived early to the Spring Market, eager to arrive before the crowds did . The morning air still had a brisk feel about it that lingered from the fading winter but she knew it would not be long before the day warmed.
The unicorn gave a soft sigh of longing, knowing spring meant summer would soon arrive and that meant her favorite past time - swimming.

Giving her head a shake, Azure refocused on the festival. She stood on the stage, doing final checks before preparing for her performance later in the evening. Inhaling deeply, Azure gave a nod to the onstage band and gently stomped her hoof to keep rhythm. Her pop-style voice carried out across the grounds, as she practiced oane of the main songs for tonight's performance.

......Open up your heart,
Cast away the cold
Let life catch fire
Start dreamin' bold

Bloom like the flower
Roar out like the lion
Soar like the sparrow
Ya, make this your hour! ...

Azure was slightly out of breath as she finished the upbeat tune and gave her final adjustments to the crew. Now that she felt prepared, the rest of the day could be used to explore the vendor stalls and help out her siblings as they needed her.

Azure stepped off the stage so the next entertainer could take practice of they desired and scanned the increasingly growing crowd for her Colbalt family. They definitely should all be here by now.

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff