Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
Kai Kantero House. 2321 XXX Street Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 am
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // B rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Linda watched as Miyu went upstairs to avoid the more people coming in, but she turned to Serin and made a small wave as she responded. "Likewise, names Linda nice to meet yah." Linda then looked at Minerva and added. "I see that you're going to be Kai's new room mate, well good thing that I can come here again when I need another tune up Minny." Linda said as she felt like she could give Minerva a cute nickname seeing that they were friends, she only gave nicknames out to friends after all. Then all of a sudden when she heard Kai yell at the top of his lungs for anyone other than roommates to leave his house she felt a little shocked by his sudden change of voice. He was so calm and chill looking just a few minutes ago but now seeing him mad about something she would look at Minerva and back at him, feeling Minerva's hand on her shoulder made her relax faster. "Welp that sounds like its my time to get going, I will call you later ok Minny?" Linda said as she would give her a small wave and looked to Serin saying. "Sorry I can't stay long but it was nice meeting you, maybe we will see each other again." As Linda went to the door she put her air treks on and looked to Kai making a small bow saying. "Apologies Kai san, maybe next time. Do tell Miyu I said goodbye." Linda added before she looked back to Minerva giving her a small smile before dashing off back to her apartment to touch base with her home.
~exit~

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: [20] +25 (Total: 65)
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [90] (Total 110)
→ Jump: [10] +25 (Total: 35)
→ Air Time: 55 [67.5]
→ Reaction: 55 [67.5] [87.5 TU]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [62.5] [72.5 TU]

C rank Air Trecks: Knight
► TUs: +20 ACC | 0 STR | +20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Miyu had heard Kai as he yelled but did not come down. Though she gave up on lock too. She had just wanted to check it out nothing more. She was not gonna break into his room and so when he came up asking what she was doing, well she was simply sitting by his door. "Nothing, honestly just getting away from all the people. I tried to go into the room there but it was locked so here I am. I am curious why you sleep on your couch and keep your room locked." She said looking to Kai, would he just brush the question off. Tell her it was none of her business? Maybe he would just tell her why, though she really doubted that. Kai didn't seem like one to ever reveal s**t about himself.

Tricks:

Stamina: 34.5/50
50/50 Reserves
Wear: 53%

AP: 23

R.E.A.D[260]
→ Acceleration: [120]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: 25
Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:10 am
User Image
[No Road][No Team][B-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 180][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds]

Serin would look around and listen as Kai spoke, of what the deal was. He would nod as he listened. "Stay out of room, anything else is fine, follow rules on bbs, understood understood." He looked towards Minerva who said that she wanted the couch. Unsure of exactly why Serin would simply shrug and nod. "I am fine with that I am pretty sure Kai won't mind either." He said as he would then flinch from being caught off guard as Kai shouted. Then Kai would head up the stairs and more yelling would be heard. Perhaps that girl that went upstairs was doing something he didn't want. Serin would take a moment to think about this and shrug. He was sure his new...landlord/roommate could handle it himself. Serin would then begin to walk around through the allowed areas to get himself better associated with his living arrangements.

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Kai would wait, hearing the explanation before sighing. His hand raising to his head almost as if he was getting a migraine. He needed some air, he wasn't about to argue. "Just stay out of the room. It's locked for a reason." He stated simply before starting to head back downstairs. Once down stairs, he would notice Minerva was tinkering. So, she was a tuner? He would require her services for another time. For now, he would place keys and cards on the table for them both. "These are for you two. May be extra on your card Seirin for, obvious reasons" he stated before getting his treks and starting to head out. "Make yourself comfortable. I going to head out" Kai stated simply before he headed out. How the hell you make a man leave his own house? amazing.

R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                    → Acceleration: 75(+50) [125]
                                                                    → Battle Strength: 45
                                                                    → Stamina:23/50
                                                                    → Jump: 0
                                                                    → Air Time: 22.5
                                                                    → Reaction: 87.5
                                                                    → Air Reaction: 25

→ Air Treks: Reezy X Kazz Ed. 1
                                                                    Wear:
                                                                    ► Standard Air treks from the Kazzo Kollection release of the Reazy one's. Comes equipped with straps instead of tied strings and has black wheels and a black and red pattern all over.

Black Fire Lord
Trick Used: Flame
Wear cost: 2% Stamina cost: 6 / Trick Used: Under Suspension. wear 3% stamina: 7 / Afterburner and Amazing special foward = 14 stamina and 6% wear

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 6
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 130 (65mt) Sta: 135 (68mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Minerva watched the seen unfold as she put the piece she was working on back into her bags and got up. A hand on her stomach and the small of her back as she waddled taking the card. "I'm... going to... get my... stuff." She said leaving for a bit using her treks to glide out for awhile before getting her stuff and putting it where she was going to sleep. Item's including various AT parts, computer, games Kai didn't have, another computer, her gaming system which had her stuff in it etc. After taking multiple trips to and from to get her stuff and set up her Area she flopped back into the couch and set up a Twitter fingers forum to advertise herself as she yawned. Surprised when she got a hit on her site already she quickly responded to it, after tilting her head on how sorta weird it was but a job was a job. After that she'd text Linda the tuning site as she yawned a bit laying down on her back and getting a Wheel to fidget with while she thought about her next goals while restocking the mysterious merchant tech.

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Black Fire Lord

N7-Rain
TEXT: "I set up a twitter fingers for tunings. when your ready tell me what you need there and I'll meet you at a location."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
+++++++++ "The answer is always out there." ++++++++++

It wasn't long of a wait. The moment that Belle had received confirmation of her spot was the moment she went into action. The general requirements were set up of course, but Belle was always one to think ahead. She already knew where the tuner was. Belle didn't place her trust in anyone so lightly and had done her research. She had her ways. The spot would be somewhat of a bother, but she'd have to make it work for the time being. She was already out and about and not far from the location.

------

"Not much of a security system." Minera would hear from the window not far from the couch where she lay. A tall blonde woman suddenly standing there, a pinstripe suit which she was currently adjusting. She had clearly come through the window, but it looked like she had hardly disturbed it and hardly made a sound. She looked around "Not a bad place. A tad small for my liking, but its not my home." she seemed to speak so casually despite the fact she just broke in.

She had a kind smile on her face however "Apologies dove. I greatly dislike using the front door. I'm not here to rob the place or anything of the sort." of course she was expecting it anyway. Looking over the woman she did indeed look how she recalled. Large, pregnant, young. It wasn't polite to sneak up on a pregnant woman and truthfully though Belle was vaguely aware she did feel guilty about it if the poor girl reacted badly. Belle never really entered locations normally, especially where eyes could trace her movements. Bad habit, but it was a habit.

She coughed "I would be Esper. We spoke not too long ago after you posted your offer. I am probably here ahead of schedule, but I did say I'd come find you if you gave me a spot. I can come back later love." by her count there were others in the house who would likely come down here any time especially if Minerva made any loud noises. The woman pulled out her phone and set a timer. For what? Only she knew but she set it upon the sill of the window for now as she waited hands in her pockets.

Unnecessary risks, but Belle wasn't known for thinking every move she made down to the millisecond...on her day off anyway. She clearly had her information about this so her choice may have seemed odd...but well, what better way to make an impression? If things went right this would be something she'd have to grow used to.

+++++++++ "Find the truth. Before it finds you.." ++++++++++

Kurai_wolf

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 6
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 130 (65mt) Sta: 135 (68mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Of course the voice from behind made minerva jump a bit before relaxing as she rubbed her stomach and listened to the woman behind her. However that's about all her surprise lasted she was too big and too tired to get worked up as she looked at her customer. Settling her stomach she opened her hand to greet the woman. "Minerva... now please... treks." She asked waiting for the woman to give her the treks so she could work. No further questions were needed, and her parts supply was already out so Minerva wanted to work immediately on tuning. Minerva might have come off as brash this time, but there was no malice in it just wanted to work on what she loved as she fished her phone back out and looked her twitter fingers page for the blue prints and ideas of what Esper wanted. Her eyes catching something on twitter fingers that was MOOOOST interesting to her as she smiled a little before going back.

Getting her tools out minerva would stretch and pat her stomach as she looked at the parts before her. Adjusting her head phones she began to hum the tetris theme. The first part she'd work on is this gun and it's ammo as she placed out the parts out neatly in order. "This will be fun." She said starting to work putting the gun together slowly at first in tune with her tetris humming as she got faster as did her movements as she slowly put together the frame and electronics of the gun together in this glorified super airsoft gun. Paying careful attention to the frame of the Webley mark IV as she worked. "Miss Esper kindly take two steps to the left." Minerva would ask dropping her broken speech as she got more interested in the tuning as she shot a few pellets from the gun out the window Belle came through to test it. "bah.... sights are off." She commented fixing it before trying it again getting more accurate with each test until it was done. When the gun was done she set it on the table and got up to waddle to get some things.

Coming back she had gloves, and a mask over her face as she looked back at Belle. Even if the ammo for this gun was safe minerva didn't want to take chances considering her pregnancy. "now this is fascinating. Esper sit down next to me so I can make sure I get the combinations right on this. This is more chemistry the mechanics which isn't a strong suit." She said working on the capsules first for the gun's ammo doing a test to make sure they fired right out the the gun before moving onto the capsules. When it came time to fill the capsules Minerva would slowly work out the insides with Belle of course it took a bit of trial and error for Minerva to make the first combination however when there was a successful test as she shot the pellets outside then minerva would keep humming the tetris theme and start working on filling all the pellets as she set some of them into easy reload clips for a revolver putting them to the side.

Now it was time for the final piece, getting Belle's treks she slowly added a holding unit and holding clip before setting them away. Minerva would reach over looking through various wires and ropes testing them a bit before choosing the right mono-filament for the job. Her hand resting on her stomach as she changed her hum to the theme of batman as she slowly worked on making of all things an AT grappling hook. After choosing the filament she'd work on the hook first. A folded claw as she took off her glasses and put magnifier glasses to slowly work on the fine details of the claw. Before putting it down and moving to the mechanics of the folding gun slowly and carefully making sure the trigger was locked as she didn't want to use it while it was still being made. Winding the Filament tightly to the inner spool she'd slowly assemble the grappling hook making sure it folded together the right way. When she was done all that was left was the claw as she carefully put it together before using a tool to lessen it's power for a moment as a test. Minerva would aim the hook to an upstairs Bannister making sure the firing was weak before testing if the claw shot out and aimed right. As well as test the retraction. "good but can be better." Minerva mumbled and giggled as she worked a bit more to work out the kinks eventually waddling to a window and testing the hook at full power to see it's strength and were it'd go. After a successful test or two she'd waddle back to Esper putting all three pieces of tech before her.

"That was fun. Come to me for all your super hero needs." She chuckled still in the high of creating interesting things before she calmed down slowly. "If that is... all it will... be this much." She said giving Belle the price before looking at Serin. "I found something.... interesting... that I need... to look... into..." She told him before rubbing her stomach. "Be...back later." She nodded staying a few minutes in case someone said something to her before exiting.

(min exits unless someone talks her into staying for a bit longer)

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Quote:
Order form

Minerva: 3 tech made + 2 ap commission = + 45 sp + 2ap

Belle: 3 tech being made, - 3ap for guild cost - 2ap for commision = +3 tech, and -5ap

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Ichengo Angelus

asbloodrunscold

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2