Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
MoM Upcoming Events ~ Summer Festival '45 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 am
Essy ze Ninja
murruelecreuset
Essy ze Ninja

If it's not too late I have the S.I.S.T.E.R.S. Band that would love to help promote their music so they have something going for them.

As for Magizoologists I have;

1. Saio Ukida who will be attending with Kazuki Kimura. She will be offering Unicorn interactions while Kazuki will be offering to do quick sketches/portraits of people standing with them/interacting with them. (Discussed on Chatzy).

2. Gertrude Stanford will be happy to have Bowtruckle feedings.

Awesome! I've got them added to the list! And in preparation of the event, I recommend you getting Gertrude and Saio's Magizoologist threads posted as these interactions will not be taking place during the festival, but one-on-one with the winners of the raffle after the festival is over. And the best place to roleplay the magical creature interactions would be in their workplace threads.

Will do it's on my list for today or tomorrow depending on how things go.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:16 am
murruelecreuset
Essy ze Ninja
murruelecreuset
Essy ze Ninja

If it's not too late I have the S.I.S.T.E.R.S. Band that would love to help promote their music so they have something going for them.

As for Magizoologists I have;

1. Saio Ukida who will be attending with Kazuki Kimura. She will be offering Unicorn interactions while Kazuki will be offering to do quick sketches/portraits of people standing with them/interacting with them. (Discussed on Chatzy).

2. Gertrude Stanford will be happy to have Bowtruckle feedings.

Awesome! I've got them added to the list! And in preparation of the event, I recommend you getting Gertrude and Saio's Magizoologist threads posted as these interactions will not be taking place during the festival, but one-on-one with the winners of the raffle after the festival is over. And the best place to roleplay the magical creature interactions would be in their workplace threads.

Will do it's on my list for today or tomorrow depending on how things go.

Well you've got some time, so it's not a huge rush! The Event will start April 7, and its going to last about two weeks, so you'll have until that ends before it really needs to be done.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:18 am
Attention Musicians

murruelecreuset
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
kiska166
Miss GryffindorK

As of right now, I have the festival scheduled from April 7 - 21, next month.

This is the scheduled line-up for the musicians:

Theo Ellis-Hall - April 7
S.I.S.T.E.R.S - April 10
Chance Whitethorne - April 13
Manic Pixie - April 16
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters - April 19

So as it stands, your musicians will each have three days IRL to post your character performing "on stage". You do not have to use all three days, they are there to give each roleplayer a fair amount of time to post their characters. But you are more than welcome to use all three.

If anyone's got any questions, comments, concerns, or needs to change their date, just let me know!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:49 pm
✧ ❤ ✧ I'm just quoting Fuzzy to let her know she needs to get an application in for her character Yenifer to join Cici's band. There's also The Bleeding BlackHearts who we finally actually got profile and applications posted and approved for.

Fuzzymelonlord

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:41 pm
I know I volunteered Chance already, but just letting you know that Chance is going to use the festival to introduce his new band, Covert Generation, which consists of Erzulie Levy, Reuben Horne, and Lucien Markov (Julian gave me permission to use him as an NPC in Chance's band, I can send a screenshot if you want) as well as himself. I also am willing to chuck Miles McLellan into the mix because why not? We need a bit of musical diversity and he kills it on a violin X'3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:20 pm
Essy ze Ninja

Updated Changes

This is the current roleplay schedule line-up for the musicians :

Miles McClellan - April 7
S.I.S.T.E.R.S - April 10
Covert Generation - April 13
Manic Pixie - April 16
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters - April 19

murruelecreuset
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
kiska166
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

@Mia: so are you also wanting to add the Bleeding Blackhearts to the line-up? Who all is in that band? Just you and Fuzzy right? (I only see Matthew's application)  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash