Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Ayano Junko's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:25 pm
User Image

• Ayano would hold still as Linda commanded and would bend slightly to allow the other to fix her wig properly on her head, dark eyes blinked as she would study the other's cosplay and find it to be very cute. From there she'd stand still and straight with her hands holding the back of her skirt down over her thighs finding herself embarrassed by the idea of her butt being exposed even slightly. It seemed Linda was absolutely pleased by the cosplay at the squeals of excitement rose from the other and her hands would be grabbed causing her to squeak in surprise. Praise lit a smile on Ayano's face as her cheeks remained ruby red...and the strange breeze behind her made her ears turn tomato colored. When the girl then pulled out her phone and took pictures she'd look surprised about how she looked, well she still pulled off a high schooler pretty well, she would then be bombarded with information about the anime they were apparently taking after. She'd nod and smile just trying to keep up with the much more hyper girl, then the question of dancing came, she'd blush and think for a moment and hear Linda quickly try to alleviate Ayano's much more shy response, "It's fine! I don't mind, I've never done uh things like this before though." she stated happily before she'd try to stand a little more steadily so to speak, "Show me? I'll copy you." she offered kindly.

• N7-Rain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // B rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hearing that she was down for learning the dance she smiled but then looked back at the skirt she was wearing and saw that it was smaller on her then she thought, but everything else fit perfectly. She was recording the dance and it looked like if she just made a small hop everything would show, looking back at the massive closet she searched at it for a few. Searching around she compared her own skirt to the various skirts she had in the closet, then she finally came across a skirt that had the same color but in her size. Taking out she handed it to Aya saying. "Here replace the skirt with this one, since this is your size it will be better, plus the color is same too." Linda waited for Aya to get changed out before moving onto the dance; once she was done she then showed how to the dance to her step by step while in cosplay. Linda never had a date like this before in her life, not only that this was her first date with anyone, but to be honest she saw this more like a hang out then a date, maybe she could leave out the maid outfit for next time. After showing her the dance and making sure she did it right, she set up her phone camera on a stand and turned the music on, walking by her side she started the dance with her. Linda was truly having a fun time with Aya just in cosplay and dancing with her from the anime, once the short dance was completed she stopped the video and smiled at her giving her another hug. "Ah that was amazing Aya chan, you're a natural dancer!" Linda then sat down on one of the seat pads as she folded her legs and wanted to have a small conversation with her. "I have to ask Aya chan, whats the story with this house? Its huge! Someone as young as you living alone in this house must be tough, or how are you able to pay off all of this?" Linda was curious and wanted to know a little more about her new friend she had made, while it was still on her mind. "Oh if you don't mind could we share numbers too? I wouldn't mind hanging out with you in the future even after this too. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat or if theres a con coming up here soon?" Linda asked as she handed her phone to her so she could type her information down.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: [20] +25 (Total: 65)
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [90] (Total 110)
→ Jump: [10] +25 (Total: 35)
→ Air Time: 55 [67.5]
→ Reaction: 55 [67.5] [87.5 TU]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [62.5] [72.5 TU]

C rank Air Trecks: Knight
► TUs: +20 ACC | 0 STR | +20 STA | 0 JMP

Cor Contritum

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image

Kanna Saegusaxxxxxx.
                                                                                The Boxer

Kanna had come from the auction to the house party she had been told about. She was slightly pissed that she had been tricked. She had not known it was for charity so here she was no money and having to waste time here. Well, she could always see if one of them wanted to join a gym. She sighed as she walked up to the door and knocked. The house wasn't bad she supposed but she really didn't want to be here. "Well here I am."

Stamina: 70/70
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Wear: 0%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [20]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [80]
                                                                                → Stamina: [70]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 40
                                                                                → Reaction: 70
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 35

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:53 pm
User Image

• Ayano would continue to hold the skirt down and watch as Linda took off for a moment to go check through her closet and then came back with something just similar enough that it was extremely lucky. She took the skirt and easily changed without a second thought and felt the uncomfortable breeze go away allowing her to have more free movement. She'd breath a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness for the closet." she murmured with a laugh before she would be launched into the world of dance with Linda. Soon enough the were dancing and performing in front of Linda's phone, pale cheeks were rosy with exertion as well as very clear elation on the woman's part. A smile was on Aya's face as Linda complimented her, "That was a lot of fun." she stated happily panting lightly as she took a seat with her knees in front of her and legs curled back. The next conversation that pulled up made her pale slightly, then the quick change of conversation seemed to relax her again, "Sure, that sounds good." she said with an ecstatic smile before taking the phone and dialing in her number, "Um, as for the...house, this is...not truly mine? This belongs to my mother, she owns...a lot of these. It's upkeep and maintenance are all paid for by my mother, I just pay a portion of rent." she murmured, "I've lived here since I was five, it used to be very empty." she murmured before the sound of the doorbell ringing drew her up and to the front door. She smiled at Kanna, "Hi ya! Linda is already here, we were uh...dancing." she stopped as she glanced down at her attire and blushed bright red, "And dressing up." she murmured before inviting the other in, "Linda! Kanna is here!" she called as she would walk towards the closet again.

• Black Fire Lord

N7-Rain

Cor Contritum

Raider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:49 pm
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Ayano finished up with the number on her phone she took it back when she got finished and heard a bit more on the house's origins. It was quite amazing to hear that her house belonged to her mom and that her mom had owned even more houses, during the time she was explaining Linda sent Ayano a text with her full name on it. "Oh wow, you mom owns this and more? She must be super rich then!" Right as she finished her sentence she then heard a doorbell ring as she did remember that Ayano bid on another person, but she only knew this person by name and only saw her once. When Ayano stood up to go to the door, Linda unfolded her legs as she followed her to the door not changing anything of her cosplay. As Linda joined Ayano to the door she saw Kanna and gave her a small wave and gave a friendly smile. "Hi there Kanna san, welcome to the party. Aya chan and I were actually just finishing up the cosplay portion. Oh yeah Aya chan one more thing before you can change out, could I get a selfie with you while we're both in cosplay?" Linda asked as she already had her phone out to take a pic with, if Ayano agreed to it she would move to her side as she held the phone up and made a peace sign while she waited for Ayano to do something similar. Once she did Linda took a couple of pictures before checking to see if they were good or not; seeing that the pictures were perfect and there were no blurrs she put her phone away and said. "Well you can change out of the cosplay and into your normal cloths if you like Aya chan." then turning to Kanna she gave anther smile. "Well welcome to Aya chan's place, pretty big right? I thought so too, I feel like you could get lost in here if you don't know the way." Linda said as she tried to start a conversation with Kanna since this was her first official time meeting her.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]

Cor Contritum

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

Remembering that she had got an invite to a party from the girl she gave Prince to, she would go home and change into an orange swim suit. Packing a bag with changing clothes, a towel, and toilettes, she got in her car and drove to the address that was listed on the card. Parking her car, she got out with her bag and walked up to the front door. Knocking, she called out. "Hello...is there anyone home? I got an invite to attend the party." Waiting for the door to be answered by any of the guest.

ooc: outfit in spoiler

User Image
Cor Contritum

N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord][/quote]
[quote=

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:24 am
User Image

Kanna Saegusaxxxxxx.
                                                                                The Boxer

Kanna watched as the door opened and there stood the person who had bought her. She only raised an eyebrow at what she said and came inside without further words. She didn't know why anyone would want to dress up but it wasn't any of her concern either. "The gym I own is pretty large so I know the feeling." Was it obvious that she worked out? She would hope so considering her abs were always showing and her arms and legs were extremely toned. Tallets gym took an entire building though so this house wasn't so bad. Exploring the gym when she was slightly younger had been fun. She turned her head as the doorbell rang and let one of the other two answer it. Wasn't her house no reason to be answering the door.

Tricks:
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:49 am
User Image

• Ayano nodded as she remained rather stiff at the question about her mother, this wasn't a safe topic for her. Thankfully the quick save of the doorbell ringing and introducing Kanna into the home had been very quick, then Linda would be quick to ask about getting a picture with her in the cosplay. Easily agreeing as she would lean into the other and mimic the pose she did leaving the girl be right after she was done giving Ayano the okay to change out of the clothes. Leaving the two be briefly as she would manage to take off the wig, socks and coat off before the door bell rang again, still in the school uniform she'd dash back out her speed clearly showing as well as some extreme ability as she hurdled over the couches and made it to the door. Hair disheveled and out of breath as she would look to see Anna, a smile bloomed across the pale skin of her cheeks, "Yes! Hi Anna, Linda and Kanna are here!" she panted happily before backing away to let the woman in, "I have snacks in the kitchen and the pool is ready to be dived into at any time!" she managed looking rather ecstatic despite her currently haggard appearance.

• Black Fire Lord

N7-Rain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Cor Contritum

Raider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:08 am
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Linda's swim suit
Linda watched as Aya went to go change out of her cloths, but right when she did the door bell rang and before Linda could answer the door for her aya ran out and answered it. It was quite funny to see Aya running like that as she took off most of her cosplay and her hair being a little messed up, seeing Anna at the door she smiled and waved at her. "Hey there Anna how are you doing?" When Aya mentioned about the pool being entered at any time she would rub her chin and smiled as she would say. "Hmm the pool does sound nice and its not too cold outside either. I think I'm going to dip in the pool myself, everyone here should come join me~" Linda said as she would walk into the closet again as she picked up Aya's cosplays and folded them neatly as she placed them in her back pack before taking out her bathing suit. Not wanting to change out int he open for her swimsuit she went to the nearest bathroom and locked the door to change out. Taking off her cosplay she folds them neatly then changes into her swim suit, once she was done she came out of the bathroom smiling as she went back to the closet and put her cosplay into her back pack and smiled at Aya. She gave a pat on Aya's butt and added. "I'm going to the pool get everyone to join in too." As she walked to the pool she stopped to go to the cooler to take out a can of coke and opened it, taking a sip she walked to the back yard while placing her can on a table and jumped into the pool happily. "Hey come on the water feels great! I don't want to play alone now." Linda yelled at the rest inside the house as she swam around exploring the giant pool she had/

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]

Cor Contritum

Black Fire Lord

QueenBAD_KittyKat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:30 am
User Image
User Image

Anna would enter the house with a smile as Ayano answered the door. "Nice home and thank you for the invite." Anna would wave at Linda. She didn't know who she was, but hey it didn't hurt to make some new friends, right? "I am going well and the pool does sound like loads of fun. I came dressed for the occasion for getting in." Anna would put her bag in the living room and took out her towel. "I will eat after some fun time in the pool." Anna stated following Linda to the pool area. Putting her towel on one of the lounge chairs. she tool the wrap off and her flip flops and dived in making a splash.

User Image
Cor Contritum

N7-Rain

[quote="Black Fire Lord]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image

Kanna Saegusaxxxxxx.
                                                                                The Boxer

Kanna realized everyone had a swimsuit...she hadn't realized it was that kind of party. Not that it bothered her. She was almost wearing nothing anyways, figured she could go naked. But she wanted to see if they cared. Walking out to the pool she spoke up. "Since we all girls here, do any of you mind if I just go naked? Don't exactly have a swimsuit and never owned one if I'm being honest." She had always swum naked though, that was just what she did. She didn't find any shame in it and it was only as she got older did it suddenly become a not so great idea around guys. She asked though to be sure, that was the polite thing to do after all.

Tricks:
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image

• Aya would breath out a sigh of relief when Anna seemed pleased by her invite, it was nice to have a party going at the house! As everyone started to mention the pool she would follow Linda back to the large closet and strip the rest of the cosplay off herself and hand it to Linda. When the other left to go upstairs and change in the bathroom she would pick out a simple swim suit herself and just...change right there, she wasn't a shy girl and she had smooth skin all over with no real signs of hair...your basic anime girl. She'd move with ease to join everyone out in the pool area, easily watching Anna dive in she'd smile and move to a small building to the side of the pool and whip out...yep pool toys. Noodles, some floaties and various other objects were thrown in to play on, then Aya would pull out a speaker and set it up near the pool chairs, "If anyone wants music." she stated happily before she'd literally go to the hot tub and plop down inside it. She'd look up when Kanna requested to go naked, "I don't really mind, long as no one else objects." she stated comfortably. It was weird how the spoiled girl had no issues with...much of anything.

• Black Fire Lord

N7-Rain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Cor Contritum

Raider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Linda's swim suit
When she watched the rest of the girls join her at the pool she smiled and glad that she wasn't the only one here, then when Kanna asked to go nude she shrugged and responded. "Yeah Its no big deal I'm cool with it." Then looking around the area for the pool toys she would see a super soaker as her eyes lit up and gave a rather sly grin. Picking up the water gun she secretly started to fill it up on the side and and dunked it under the water as she started to pump it to generate some power. Watching Aya there standing and not getting in she waited for her to put the speaker down, just as she was about to shoot her she went over and sat down in the hot tub. But since her back side was exposed to her she raised the water gun up and pulled the trigger as a stream of water hit her back, not enough to hurt but to drench her, giggling she said. "Hey how come you're the only one in the hot tub, why not come join us in the pool?" Linda also waited for Kanna to get nude and before she could jump into the pool she sprayed her with water as well with a grin on her face wanting to have some fun with the other girls. Moving onto Anna she tried to spray her too but at this time the stream started to die down so it wasn't as strong. Releasing the trigger she began pumping her water gun again to prep it up to start shooting again.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]

Cor Contritum

Black Fire Lord

QueenBAD_KittyKat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Annabel didn't care if Kana was naked. They were all girls and she doubted anyone would care. "It seems no one cares so it is fine by me." Floating on her back, she would nod at Ayano. "Turn the music up and let's make it a party." Anna would look at Linda. "You spray me and we will be engaged in a water fight." Anna warned Linda.

User Image
Cor Contritum

N7-Rain

[quote="Black Fire Lord]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:13 pm
User Image

Kanna Saegusaxxxxxx.
                                                                                The Boxer

Kanna nodded as they seemed to all be fine with it. She didn't wear a lot on top anyways so it was just a matter of removing the bandages on her chest and arms. After that the pants she worse and her boxer shoes. Than her necklace, though they were sizable to just call a necklace. Finally the mask that rested on top of her head. With that all off she quickly raised her arms up above her head and streched for a moment. Much like Aya she didn't have any hair around either however Kanna's body was tan from the sun. She was jacked in the good way, her muscles were good looking and only complimented her appearance. She did not look like some she-hulk. Her skin was not so flawless, as she had slightly visible scars around here and there. Of course her face tattoos right under her eyes were always visible. Her white hair now fully revealed as the red mame was just part of the mask. She went to go jump into the pool and Linda sprayed her with a water gun which didn't really bother her as she dived in to the deep end. She went all the way to the bottom and swam across the pool to the other end underwater coming up with a small breath shaking the water off. "Pools are pretty great to workout though I prefer a lake or the ocean if I can help it. Much larger area to swim."

Tricks:
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff