Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image
_________________All Aboard! ||
tab Avast, ye landlubbers, it be time for the annual Shippening! This be the third installment of what has come to be known as the dankest, darkest, and most disturbing war event to ever shape the Seven Sensual Seas! This be the time of year where many a sea shanty be sung 'bout the greatest of truths the world has never known: who be made for each other, who be made not but who will be made a pair regardless! We speak of course of the almighty Ships! OTP's, Crosses, Ships, and the worst, darkest, and most horrible of the lot: Cracked Ships! These be the weapons of our trade, the hill on which we die, the box upon which we stand! Anyone who has ever sailed these mighty and savage seas know of the Ships, and know to fear the worst part of the whole mess: the Captains! Year after year, month after month, chapter after chapter the Captains slave away creating pairings from the tools at their disposal, with the name of the game being "No shame!" And nowhere is this more apparent than here, in the Shippening.
tab So why not start a war, aye?
tab Previous years saw intercharacter conflict as many died metaphorically for their ships, and the year after found strange cravings for the material, this year be the year of the Ship Wars! Any may partake in the quest for the Ultimate Ship, but only three be selected amongst the scurvy sea-dogs for the ultimate plunder of the Booty! Two groups be there, one for the known world as we know it, and one for those dreams upon which we stand. For rules see below, and let the Shippening Begin!

_________________Trim the Main Sail! ||
tab The rules of the game, the Captain's Code, is as written:
        1. There be two [2] Shippages to this contest, the first be known as Intercharacter Shippage, which sees a pairing made between two (or more) characters within the guild, and the World Shippage, where a Captain may name anyone to the Pairing and sing their praises to the world!
        2. A Captain may only proclaim one [1] Shipping per Shippage!
        3. The Captains may proclaim until Monday, February 18th, 2019, at 23:59:59 (or 11:59:59pm, EST), after which a vast and raucous council of the Masses shall be called to cast their votes for the Shipping Commanders!
        4. Upon Friday, February 22nd, 2019, at 23:59:59 (or 11:59:59pm, EST), the voting will cease! Any who wish to cast in their Two Cents may do so, voting One Cent per Shippage! Make them count, for once the clock has struck the Hour of Dulcet Tones there can be no change!
        5. All who participate get one [1] Cupid Arrow! Contact [Lanfaer] when used!
        6. The Charting of the Shippage requires a Proclamation be filled and turned in to the Crai-ers to be heard! As such, a Captain must filled out their Proclamation and post it below, else the Crai-ers will have no knowledge of what to Crai! The Proclamation must be written as follows!
              [size=10][b]Captain Name:[/b] (Whatever you want to be called!)
              [b]The Shippage of Choice:[/b] (Which Shippage does this fall under?)
              [b]Name of the Ship?:[/b] (The Name, plus the names of who makes up the ship name)
              [b]Defend Yer Ship!:[/b] (Why do you ship them? Can be "'cause", but this may well sway the placements of Cents, to be careful!)[/size]

_________________Prepare Thy Booty! ||
tab Three winners be chosen, three Shipping Commanders who will be Crai'd to the world as the winners of the Shippening! But depending on the votes there be tiers of success. To the Third Place shall go the Title of Captain Shappens, for those who Ship so hard are truly aware that even at the best of times Ship Happens! To the Second Place shall go the TItle of Admiral Crackbar! And to the First Place shall go the title of Lord of Shippage!
tab You think that's all that comes from it? You think the Booty be so bare?
tab To Captain Shappens shall go a Discord Title that stands above all, as well as a choice of one [1] choice from the Booty Locker.
tab To Admiral Crackbar shall go a Discord Title that honors them above all, for even if Ship Happens the Admiral knows how sail through! Along with this shall go two [2] pickings from the Booty Locker! You will also be handed the scroll to any one [1] character for the Sexy no Jutsu (Permanently at +1 rank of Strength)!
tab And to the Lord of Shippage shall go the Title within the Discord Chat, a total of three [3] picks from the Booty Locker, and one [1] scroll per character for Sexy no Jutsu and one [1] character who gains access to the Harem no Jutsu, which acts as one [1] whole rank higher in effect!
The Booty Locker

• Two [2] Coupons of temporary Gender Swap ► Lasts 3 - 12 Posts! Can be Used on Others
• Three [3] potions of Obsession ► Lasts for 10 Posts, reduces cost of one of the following categories by half [1/2] → [Crafting, Proficiency Learning, Skill Use, Skill Learning, Mission Completing]
• One Silver Boot → Opposite one already have from Halloween Event
• One Legacy Event Item
• Cupid Arrows (3) → Allows for temporary Love effect afflicted upon those struck to love others struck by another arrow. Lasts for 3 - 12 Posts!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:27 pm
Captain Name: Tao?
The Shippage of Choice: Intercharacter
Name of the Ship?: Shagerou (Shadow x Kagerou)
Defend Yer Ship!: Because. That's why. > u >

The Shippage of Choice: World
Name of the Ship?: Lao (Lan x Tao)
Defend Yer Ship!: Need I even say?

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:04 am
Captain Name: I don't care, I ship it

Name of the Ship?: Shagerou (Shadow x Kagerou)
Defend Yer Ship!: Captain Tao over yonder has been flying the flag of this ship for so long. I thought that maybe I should give her a little face and finally show a teensy bit of support for this ship razz .

Name of the Ship?: Brankota Flakes (Dakota x Brandon)
Defend Yer Ship!: These two have been friends so long that I would be doing them an injustice if I didn't mention their ship. Actually, I think I used to mix up the two of them when I first met them, ahaha.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 pm
Captain Name: The wannabe admiral, Jin
Name of the Ship?: Luyo (Lupus x Umehiyo)
Defend Yer Ship!: Was told I can't ship Dak and myself, so going for the next best thing. Love between NPC and RPC is bliss.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm
Captain Name: Captain Sh**bag!
Name of the Ship?: Shakeda! (Shadow x Takeda)
Defend Yer Ship!: Is there a better one?

Name of the Ship?: PB&J
Defend Yer Ship!: ******** Peanut Butter and Jelly, M8!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:51 pm
Captain Name:Saiko
The Shippage of Choice: intercharacter
Name of the Ship?: Mon Mi-jin and Ika
Defend Yer Ship!:Because it cute as hell! A dumb cultist and a prince. I love it and you all should love it too

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:47 am
Captain Name: Misplaced admiral
Name of the Ship?: Sonkeda and Honoraru
Defend Yer Ship!: Sonyo had a whole interaction with Takeda without being harmed by him or threatened, which is actually a really impressive feat. Only a couple of people can hold such an honor! Forreal though, I can see them getting along well.

As for Honoraru, I gotta show Dee some love every now and then. He knows what the deer boy wants, he knows well. I know you're reading this, Dee.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 am
Captain Name: The Almighty Failure
Name of the Ship?: Brankota (Dakota x Brandon)
Defend Yer Ship!: We've been married since the day and I'm pretty sure hour marriage came out, and best friends for like 12 years and OTP forever in guilds. *Insert that one dude who does OBJECTION but actually use him to help win my case*

Ningishzida
Crew

Demonic Gatekeeper

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:03 pm
Captain Name: Eva
The Shippage of Choice: World Shippage!
Name of the Ship?: Inko x Might
Defend Yer Ship!: ALRIGHT SO. This ship is based mostly because of Deku because him and All might just go so nice together! They are the perfect father son duo I mean All might has him saved in his phone as 'My boy' for crying out loud! PLUS All might even said himself about how Inko reminded him of Nana and he LOVED thst woman like a mother! You know how they say boys always go for girls thst remind them of their mothers.

And YEAH I know she's married but come on! He's never there 'supposedly over sea' but she's deserves to be happy with someone by her! And if they ever reveal his dad to be All for one then that's NUTS but proves my point even further cause it will be just like that scene from guardian's of the galaxy where Yandu says "He might have been your father, but he wasn't your daddy boy." And then I'll CRY

Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3
Proof 4

Captain Name: Eva
Name of the Ship?: Sunny x Everyone
Defend Yer Ship!: Because Sundance see's you all as romanceable npc's and as soon as he finds out what dialogue options and items to give you to raise your heart level the fastest. He's GONNA unlock those special scenes. wink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:30 pm
________________Let the Captain Be Named! ||
tab It be time ta tally the Cents! Remember, each member be given their right to their Two Cents to name the Shipping of their choice! There be two Shippages to vote for: Intercharacter, and World! The Intercharacter Shippage is for characters that are within our guild's world, and the World Shippage be for that which falls outside of the Guild's in-character story! Now without further ado, here be the name of the Ships, and the Captain who be manning them! To cast your vote simply post below naming which Ships ye be supportin' with yer Two Cents! One Cent per Shippage!

► __________Intercharacter Shippage
          Sunny x Everyone, Manned by Captain Eva!
          Honoraru, Manned by Misplaced Admiral!
          Mon Mi-jin and Ika (Mijina?), Manned by Captain Saiko!
          Shaekda, Manned by Captain Shitbag!
          Luyo, Manned by The Wannabe Admiralm, Jin!
          Shagerou, Manned by Captain I-Don't-Care-I-Ship-It! and Captain Tao! (Do They Share a Poop Deck?)

► __________World Shippage
        Lao, Manned by Captain Tao!
        Bronkota Flakes, Manned by Captain I-Don't-Care-I-Ship-It! and The Almighty Failure!
        PB&J, Manned by Captain Shitbag!
        Bron, Manned by
        Inko x Might (Minko?), Manned by Captain Eva!

Lanfaer

JovianGrey11

Im the Girl one

Royal Taorito

Somnus Aeternam

ZephyrsBlade

Azeiel The Risen

Mongooseh

Fiitra

malavaes

Tenshuyami

Solas Crua

KateIyn

bb3000ae

Holy Rinaku

I Tortured SleepI

BlackJack1995

Taosuy

II L o y a l t y II

D-Reiko Z

Brooy

Solarius flare

Jintetsu-kun

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Kirra Yamata

Rexnov

magcookie

BlackFruity

Panthers7

Ningishzida

Evanescently Magnificent

___youwillknownihilism

NecroPlant

SB5K

Arrow35

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Nurari

Ysil Erve

Lady Caprinet

oatz01

der Haku

Uchiha Zakoichi

BIG GUCCI EDO

Dante Uzumaki

The Booty Gang Captain

iiAngelixxc

mermaidangelxx

BodyCarnival

Forgotten not falllen

Rosa Havoc

Old Shinobi

Hurrak

Sepharius Necromicon

A Mechanical Soldier

soulcatcher77

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Eidolon93

candy_freak_man

izeromus

Pad Chief

Neryem

Lewd Samaritan

pumpkin mask

iChaosLodALT

Kirenai Yuki

Zak the Panduh

Wolfy4226

clyde231

Shikairu Nara

Codekasu

Corvus Nixie

Sweet Lil Twitchy

Lunar_Serenade19

IternalSoul

Klayko

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ningishzida
Crew

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:35 pm
If its allowed I'mma vote for my own ship Brankota Flakes, and uh....I guess Luyo cuz I'm narcissistic and want ALL THE TITLES.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:26 pm
If you can vote for yourself, then..
ICS: Sunny x Everyone
WS: Bronkota Flakes

If not, then..
ICS: Sunny x Everyone
WS: PB&J

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am
ICS:

Shagerou, because it has a funny name.

Mr. WorldWide:

Lao, because I came up with the name!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:13 pm
Ics: mines because I can

Mww: lap  

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:51 pm
IC: Shagerou because, again, giving Tao's ship a bit of love XD .

World: Eva's uh... What is it? Minko. Yeah, Minko. I'm not a BNHA fan, but can tell she put in the work for a legit ship and you can basically feel her excitement for the ship oozing off of the screen.

Though, Brankota will always be true otp heart .  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff