Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Delacroix Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 am
THE DELACROIX FAMILY

User Image
User Image

Home of Emeric Delacroix, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports

29 Cross Deep Gardens, Twickenham TW1 4NE, UK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:23 am
Ludovic
retired / home and being old

Géraldine
retired / home and being old

Emeric
Not work not home / home / work

Seweryna
Not home / home

Ferdinand
Not work not home / home / work

Eion
Not school not home / home / school  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:35 am
💫 They live in a wealthy neighborhood east side of London in the Village of Twickenham
💫 House has various muggle protection charms that cause muggles to see nothing out of the ordinary.
💫 The Home Floo address is "Delacroix Estate"
💫 Emeric's home office's Floo address is "The Ball Pit"
💫 Sheldon attends 💥💥the local Primary school pending magic explosion💥💥 homeschooling taught primarily by Seweryna and Geraldine.
💫 Ferdinand lives here and chooses to till He can start his own family  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home - Basement
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Russel, somehow
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Adventuring gone Wrong
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's gonna stab out my other eyeball!

Eion was very bored. Sure, he'd gotten adopted and they had a huge house now, but that didn't mean there was anything to do. He'd gotten letters from both Max and Reggie to say they were being adopted, and honestly, he was so proud of his friends. That meant there was no way he could hang out with them today, but maybe soon. Eion wandered around, not stopping until he crossed past the basement door. He pondered it for a second, wondering if there would be anything interesting in there. He glanced around the house, then ran back to his room to prepare.

In his room, Eion grabbed his flashlight and a blanket (for protection, of course), then swapped his orange eye for an awesome glow in the dark one. It'd make him look scary if there were any horror-movie villains down there. Once he had all his stuff ready, the boy wandered back downstairs. He was ready to brave the spooky basement. Maybe he'd even find something to tease Ferdie with while he was down there. He draped the blanket over himself like a cloak, then pushed open the door. It was dark down there. Eion turned on the flashlight and walked downstairs. Aww poo. It seemed like it was just old boxes and stuff. So much for an adventure!

Spotting a box that said it was full of Ferdie's old stuff, Eion decided to root through that one. It seemed to be ... shaking? He pushed the lid off and suddenly felt a little spooked. Swinging the flashlight back and forth, the beam finally landed on a familiar, yet terrifying face. Oh... oh no. The brunette screamed out, stepping backward from the looming for of Russel. Oh no he had a knife too! He was finally back to finish Eion off! Tears started running down the boy's cheek, terror evident on his paling face. He tripped over something in the floor and fell back, landing hard on his butt on the floor. With that, the looming blonde stepped closer, adapting a maniacal grin as Eion cried out in broken sobs.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴇsʜ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜʏ!
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ
          Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀᴍs!
          Lᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
          Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ sᴄᴀʀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴜs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:15 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie had finally finished up what he needed for work, he did feel a bit guilty, he was supposed to be watching Eion. He was pretty mature for a kid of nine. better than he was at nine of course Ferdie decided to see if Eion was hungry and wanted to get some food. He peered in Eion's room and didn't see him there, or the playroom. he happened to spot the basement door open from down the hall when he heard a yelp. jogging over he saw the lights were off and a flashlight was downstairs. he could swear he heard crying when he flipped the lights on.

Ferdie was quite shocked to see a man he definitely knew was not supposed to be here. Ferdie knew generally about poor Eion's past but he could off the top of his head recall the guy who was never to be near Eion. Ferdie practically flew into action "Hey back off!" Ferdie said sounding pissed off. he needed to discuss this fast!"Expelliarmus" he shouted. his wand may be upstairs but he was good with wandless magic. He was surprised when nothing happened. What the- oh! The guy was not a guy but now a clown a spooky one!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Parents' Bedroom - Under the Bed

Eion watched in absolute horror as Russel stepped closer to him. In his head, Eion was grappling with what to do. Should he flee and hope someone else could stop Russel? Should he fight back and just hope beyond hope that his magic kicked in? He was just about to try when the overhead light kicked on. The youngest Delacroix boy squinted up at the light, and scurried closer to the stairs. There stood... oh it was Ferdie. He probably couldn't do anything.

Eion was just about to beg his new brother to get the adults when Ferdie spoke, but not to him. He cast some spell that Eion vaguely remembered, but nothing happened. After a few seconds, the ominous figure twitched, then changed into... a clown? That wasn't really Russel? Was he safe? No, he wouldn't trust that bit at all. Gathering up what little courage he had, Eion ran up the stairs, pushing past Ferdie. His blanket and flashlight lay abandoned in the basement, but he couldn't care any less. On his way out he bumped into someone, probably Emeric, on his way out. He just needed to hide! Where could he go that was safe?!

Turning the corner and sliding a bit, the boy darted up the stairs. He pushed open the door to his parents' room and crawled under their bed. It was safe there. No one would find him because the blankets were long enough to reach the floor. Finally feeling less likely to be stabbed, Eion released the breath he hadn't known himself to be holding, then broke down into tears. He had been so scared! Whatever that was.... it could've killed him easily because he clearly wasn't magic. He felt useless and stupid, especially because Ferdie had had to come and save the day. Now his already better-than-him brother would be lauded yet again, this time as a hero, while Eion would be shamed for his cowardice. The brunette curled up into a ball, shaking with the sobs running through him. He didn't notice, however, his blanket wrapping warmly around his shoulders, the very one he'd abandoned just moments ago. All he cared about was curling up in the fabric and using it to hide his face from the world outside the bed frame.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie heard Eion bolt but that have to wait clearly a boggert had gotten in and poor Eion had found it. "Riddikulus!" Ferdie said acting fast. The boggart made a amusing squeaky clown. It was funny enough to get a chuckle but Ferdie was still worried for Eion. Emeric was not far behind and mentioned he saw Eion run off to the bedrooms. Dad would step in and on the way he passed Mom who would help Dad. Ferdie glanced to see his parent deal with it and it half broke and warmed his heart that his dad' fear of the family being hurt included Eion.

Ferdie peered in each room till he popped his head into the parents room where he heard soft sobbing. "Hey! There you are. Don't worry it safe now, it was a boggert and mom and dad are getting rid of it. Come on out buddy." Fredie said laying down to a hidden Eion level and pull the blankets enough to see where his brother was hiding

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eion was resigning himself to staying under the bed for the rest of his life when he heard the small creak of the door. He curled himself up even smaller, afraid whatever came through the door was going to assist Russel in trying to enucleate him the rest of the way. That was a fun word, 'enucleate', he'd learned from the court proceedings. Ever since it was the most fun way to describe what'd happened to him. Now, now the word seemed terrifyingly real. He clutched his blanket tighter, trying with all his ability to stop sobbing so he couldn't be discovered.

Unfortunately, he had been quickly called out. Luckily, it wasn't Russel. In fact, it was just about the least threatening person on earth. Ferdie. He said it, whatever it was, was in fact a boggart.... but it didn't help when Eion didn't know what that meant. All he knew is it had been a very real Russel. But he said Emeric and Seweryna were getting rid of it, which allowed Eion to, for a moment, relax a bit. "H-how do I know you're not j-just gonna feed me to it!" His voice broke, the nine year old suddenly worried about Ferdie's motives. After all, no one ever usually came to find him under the bed. His mom never had, and the few times Russel had, hadn't been to be comforting. When the edge of the blanket lifted up, Eion squeaked and scooted away from the spot in the light. Sure enough, it was Ferdie... but what if he was going to grab him or something?!

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie gave sympathetic but worried smile to Eion. "Why would I want to feed my little brother to a monster? Besides I'm the ditzy pretty boy they go first in horror movies right?" Ferdie hoped some humor would help. Once he could get Eion to relax and come out things be ok. "But guess what Dad saw on my way here? Do you remember bring your blanket up here?" Ferdies asked. Eion was smart and perhaps helping him think of something else will help him become calm. He knew Eion was worried he was a squib. He wouldn't be loved any less but the silver lining to the damn boggert was it seemed to have spooked the magic out of Eion.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ferdie

Eion blinked over at Ferdie when he questioned why he would feed his brother to a monster. An easy answer was supplied by the logical mechanics of his mind. "Th-there's lots of reasons! Like to save yourself or... well... 'cause I'm not your real brother." ...and because no one ever cared much about him before. He did, however call himself the 'ditzy pretty boy' that got killed first in pretty much every horror movie... which was pretty accurate as far as movie tropes went. The older boy then redirected their conversation, asking about Eion's blanket. "What? Of course I brought it. How else would it get to me? I'm not magic or anything." Was this his game? To tease him about needing his blanket AND not being magic? Because that was just mean of him. Eion furrowed his eyebrows, preparing to be mad at the stupid older boy.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:21 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie smirked good it was distracting him. "You sure? It seemed pretty weighless and didn't snag on anything. Your flashlight might feel left out though" Ferdie explained resting his chin on his hands with the bed sheets behind his sholders. "You've seen how mom dad and I get stuff off top shelves right?" He didnt want to just give the awnser to Eion. It almost be insulting to the smart kid.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Discovering Magic?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's clearly lying

Eion tilted his head at Ferdie when he mentioned casually that the blanket hadn't snagged. Apparently his flashlight would feel left out. Oh, well... he had no plans of ever retrieving his flashlight, because that meant returning to the world's scariest basement. He glanced back at the older boy, his eye faintly glowing in the dark under the bed. After a second of apparent conspiracy, Ferdie continued, asking if Eion had ever seen how the adults got stuff off the high up shelves. Of course. The lucky ducks just used.... magic.

The younger boy squinted at Ferdie, trying to gauge if he was being serious or not. If he was lying, then he was automatically a butthead. But if he was honest.... had Eion done magic? "It's not possible. Because I'm not magic. I can't be. My mum said I'd have shown magic a long time ago. So... you're lying. Right?" He adjusted the way he was laying, propping up his chin on one hand. He was pretty sure he'd brought his blanket... but no, he couldn't have because he'd have lost it when running up the stairs. Had he really used magic? And of all the things to use accidental magic for, it was to call over a blanket? Like a child in fear. Great.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was glad Eion was less focused on not dying and more on something good. "Not necessarily, I mean nine is a bit late but hey no one in this house is normal. Wanna know what my suppose to be cool magic was? I kept changing my teddy bears color cause I could decide and got all pouty." Ferdie said.

"Oh the blanket did make it in here good." Emeric said from the door way. Good Ferdie seem to have gotten the terror out of poor Eion. "Don't worry we got the monster out. Look like it camped out in your old summer camp stuff there Ferdie" Emeric said "Come on out and tell you more about this monster. Then we can go get a treat you deserve it."

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hiding from Monsters
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm not leaving!

Eion blinked at Ferdie when he said nine was indeed a bit old to show magic, but thanks to years of abuse, Eion still didn't believe the older male was telling the truth. Though, when he shared his own tale of magical showcasing, the younger boy tittered. That was his magic? Just a bit of color changing? That was... well it was better than a summoning charm, at any rate. "I still don't think that's what happened. How do you know one of the grown ups didn't do the charm to make my blanket follow me, huh?" He stared at the older boy, a hint of challenge twinkling in his eye.

Suddenly another voice sounded and, on instinct, Eion drew his blanket back around himself and halted his breathing. It wasn't until a few more words were spoken that he realized it was only Emeric. He said they got rid of the monster... which didn't make Eion feel better. He'd really been hoping it was anything except a monster. Emeric told him to come out so he could teach him about the monster and then they'd go for treats. "Ahm... no thanks. I'm just... I'm gonna stay here for now. It's safe under here." He also was a bit scared to learn more about monsters. He already knew what horrors they could bring, and that's why he knew hiding under the bed was his safest option.

He'd always hid under beds when he lived with his mam and Russel. Mostly because if he was on top of the bed he was in danger of all sorts of horrible things, and if he tried to hide with his mam, she'd recommend he goes to play with Russel. So now he didn't trust adults to have good hiding places. That included Ferdie, since now he was an adult too. And supposedly a good looking one at that, which made Eion feel even more aware of his own appearance. He curled up a bit smaller, closing his eyes for a moment. He wasn't going to cry, no. Not in front of these people. Especially not right now. He didn't want them to drag him out of his safe hiding place and take him out, probably in public. Who knew what torment they could inflict outside the home?

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 am
User Image
                      They say no way, oh, I say I'll rule the world
                      Ain't afraid of the walls, I'm a break 'em down
                      They stay the same, oh, I'm feelin' high as a bird
                      Ain't afraid of the ground, I'm a stay up

Emeric while amused by clubhouse the bed had become, he knew eion should come out. Most parents would be discouraged by not having their child call them Dad or Mom by their child but he and Seweryna understood, the words had a negative impact with him. Ferdie admirably was going for a more diplomatic approach. Normally a very sound tactic on a nine-year-old. Eion was different though, it made him fit in better than he thought but the extraction tactic needed to be more direct. "Well, it safe out here now too. Russel's gone and in jail. We got the dangerous basement cleared out. No ones hurt. I think some gourmet mint chip ice cream has your name on it too." Emeric said hoping eion was calm enough now. He wouldn't show it but even him dealing with the boggart was draining. He knew what bloggers picked for him and knew when boggart tried looking like a hurt version of Ferdie it was rough, hurt Eion had joined the boggarts arsenal this time and let's say he was glad for the back up of his wife, it would have been much harder. Who's Llama fear was admittedly amusing, comparatively of course.

I chased illusion
                                                                              Then I watched it fade to black
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              Found it in a simple fact
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff