Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Delacroix Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:15 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Parents' Bedroom
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ferdie & Emeric
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Safety Hugs
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I better get ice cream

Eion had already decided that unless someone could make absolute certain Russel was gone, he wasn't going to come out. He rubbed his good eye, a bit raw from all the crying he'd done, and waited. After a moment of tense silence, Emeric's voice broke the quiet. He announced safety, then said Russel was not only gone, but in jail. Everyone was safe too, which Eion figured was good, since he didn't want his former stepdad to cause anyone any pain. Finally, Emeric delivered the kicker. They had ice cream? Way more specifically, they had his favorite ice cream. "You're sure? He's really, really gone?" He bit his lip, worried he might hear a worried "well I thiiiink" But, to his delight, the man gave a confident reply, letting Eion finally relax. The boy wrapped his blanket around and shimmied out in the gap between Ferdie and Emeric's legs.

Once he was out, the boy turned and pushed himself to his feet, while also practically launching his body into that of Emeric. He was the family protector, or... he was supposed to be. Admittedly Eion was pretty sure Seweryna could kill people with little hesitation... but she wasn't here to hug. Eion wrapped his arms (and also his blanket) around the man, exhaling heavily. He was alive and safe, where the evils that lurked in Russel were locked away in prison. Hopefully forever. He had survived the worst two years of his life already, and now he was in a new family that seemed to genuinely care about him. The complete 180 was causing Eion to very slowly rethink his feelings on love and trust.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴇsʜ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜʏ!
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ
          Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀᴍs!
          Lᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
          Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ sᴄᴀʀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴜs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:11 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

They say no way, oh, I say I'll rule the world
                      Ain't afraid of the walls, I'm a break 'em down
                      They stay the same, oh, I'm feelin' high as a bird
                      Ain't afraid of the ground, I'm a stay up

Emeric smiled when he was latched on by Eion who finally decided to come out. "Most importantly, we going to have you pick dinner tonight. it family tradition to treat someone when they show off their first magic." Emeric said still holding Eion, prompting a confused look from the youngest Delacroix. "We were too busy in the basement and it was very adamant you were found and saved"

I chased illusion
                                                                              Then I watched it fade to black
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              Found it in a simple fact
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Parents' Bedroom
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ferdie & Emeric
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Safety Hugs
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I better get ice cream

Eion looked up at Emeric when he said he'd have to choose dinner as a treat for showing magic. The youngest boy looked down at Ferdie, then back up toward Emeric. Ferdie had said he showed magic, and the adult backed it up. He hugged his blanket closer, then whispered "So it was me?" He looked up at Emeric, a minuscule smile starting to form on his lips. If it was true, then he could finally say he was a wizard, just the same as his friends and new family. All that meant he'd be able to go to Hogwarts when he was older, which would get him away from the terrible primary school he was stuck in now.

"We can have whatever I want? How 'bout fish sticks and cheesey fries... and soda too?" It was his favorite foods, except mint chip ice cream, but Emeric already promised him that. He also wondered about getting some fudge afterward, because he loved eating fudge. "Eme, what about root beer? It's fizzy and it tickles my nose. And we can get fudge too." He grinned a bit more, moving to adjust his glass eye a bit. He looked over at Ferdie, wondering if he was happy now that Eion had finally come out. Either way, Eion was sure he didn't want to sleep all by himself that night.... just in case.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:56 pm
User ImageNew scene!!!

Emeric was having a n interesting day he had gotten a call from an angry principal about Eion. Apparently the class had made volcano's and Eion's volcano kinda acted like a real one. Emeric knew it was likely Eion's accidental magic that caused it. Emeric was more concerned with what cause it. When he arrived Eion had to sit by the principal's office while Emeric had to survey the damage. To be perfectly honest Emeric suprised was more out of being impressed than appalled. He of course would pay damages. While definitely coming out of the family's fourtune, it seemed a good use. Emeric luckily convinced the principal that it was a experiment got wrong and not to get authorities involved. Emeric really didn't want to have to call an oblivitior for this.

Unfortunately when it was him and Eion in the principal's office, the principal decided Eion was no longer a student. Well homeschooling it was, probably a good idea anyways. After signing some paperwork and paying the bill, Eion was officially a free man. Well till they got homeschooling up and running. Emeric was not cure if he should talk about it in the car. He didn't want Eion to feel trapped in the conversation. Alas the short ride home was without much word. Hopefully Eion was up to talk once they got in

I chased illusion
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Emeric
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Big Trouble
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna get sent back

Eion had had a very bad day at school. First, they found out they were going to have an extra long science class, second, they were told it was a project day. He hated science class, and more importantly, he hated projects. It was hard to make things with his depth perception missing, but even worse that he was going to be trying to deal with it all day. When they walked into the classroom, he was handed an apron, goggles, and a list of what they were going to do. Volcanoes? That didn't seem too bad, except they had to actually... make them. He went to his normal lab station, only to be stopped by the teacher, who said the dreaded words. "Partner up!"

Worse than science or projects, Eion hated partners. In part, it was because he didn't have any friends, in part it was because a lot of the kids seemed to like to pick on him. He was about to implore the teacher to let him work alone when someone roughly jerked him by the shoulder. "I'm workin' with you, Shelly." Eion looked up to see the malicious smirk belonging to Alan Duffree. Oh. No. The teacher set out their materials and told them to set to work. Eion began, glancing over to see Alan goofing off with his friends. So, at least he was sorta working alone? He got about halfway through when Alan "accidentally" tipped it off the table, getting glue in Eion's shoes. "Aw, Shelly, whatchu do that for? Now you gotta start again. Snap to it."

After a few other retries of similar nature, Eion finally finished a decent-ish construction of their volcano. The teacher came by to inspect it, a smile on her lips. "Good job Alan, Sheldon. Now put the bowl in, but do not set off your volcano!" Eion briefly wanted to say the volcano had been made solely by himself, but he knew that would probably get him punched in the gut... again. Instead, he fixed the small plastic bowl in the mouth of the volcano and awkwardly stood around to wait for instruction. "Hey nerd-arse, I'm gonna make sure you get covered in this gross lava stuff. And trust me, I'll get you in trouble for it."

Eion tried to ignore the occasional taunts from Alan and his groupies, but his annoyance was building just below the surface. Finally, the teacher gave them the next set of instructions, so Eion began preparation. He was about to add a few drops of red dye to the vinegar when the bottle was taken from him. He looked up in surprise to see Alan holding the very red dye. The taller boy sprayed dye under the apron and all down Eion's white school shirt, then thunked the bottle back on the counter. The smaller boy grit his teeth, but continued. He just had to get to the end of class. Just as soon as he dropped in the vinegar, Alan kicked him in the shin. Hard. Instead of a small, bubbling, the volcano exploded with enough force to knock Alan, Eion, and five other kids back and set off the fire alarms. Looking up, the table and ceiling were badly singed, the wall was ashy and the posters were melting and burnt.

After the ringing in his ears had slowed to a stop, Eion looked up to see the Headmaster looming over him. "Mister Delacroix? You're coming along with me. Now.". Eion nodded and pushed himself to his feet. On his way out, he paused only long enough to return his apron and goggles and collect his things. He buttoned his jacket up over his messy shirt so he wouldn't get in trouble for that too. He walked into the main office and stood by while he got loudly yelled at for damaging the school and injuring students. Every time he tried to defend himself, he was shot down by the angry man. After a few minutes, he was told to sit on the bench outside the office and not speak to anyone passing by.

Shortly after, Eion looked up to see the Headmaster waiting by the doors. Emeric walked in and the boy jumped up to run over to him. "Sit, Mister Delacroix!" The booming voice of the headmaster called, causing the youngest boy of the name to sit immediately back down. The Headmaster led Emeric away for several long minutes, then returned and told Eion to join them in the office. Unfortunately, the old man believed Alan's pitiful story, since all his friends said he had helped but Eion did all the science-y stuff. Of course, they also omitted the tormenting. The meeting ended with Eion being expelled from school. Great. Suspensions apparently didn't work for kids who exploded stuff.

Emeric paid off the school while Eion went to collect all his belongings out of his locker. Before he could head back, Alan's friend Dave put the smaller boy in a headlock and aggressively dug his knuckles into Eion's scalp before dropping him and leaving him wheezing for a minute. Finally, he finished packing and stomped back to the doors, aggressively trying to straighten his hair as he did so. Once back by Emeric, Eion followed behind him, not making eye contact or speaking at all. In fact, the boy was silent for the entire duration of the car ride. Once at the estate, Eion dropped his book bag beside the door and marched off to his room, pushing past Ferdie and not stopping until he slammed his door hard and collapsed on the bottom bunk of his bed. That was it. There was no way they'd want to keep him now.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:23 am
User Image

Emeric wasn't immediately following Eion who was clearly distressed. He had to tell Seweryna first. She was fine with the homeschooling, infact felt like it was a better option. Eion would be free for a few days for them to prepare of course. On the way to Eion's room he passed a concerned and confused Ferdie who he gave a quick rundown.

Carefully opening the door Emeric saw Eion on his bed likely crying. He sat on the floor beside the bunk leaning on the side of it. "I take this Alan guy the principal seemed so fond of is a jerk. Cause his dad is an as-....jerk." Emeric said almost straight up calling the man an a*****e. When the principal said the name Duffree, Emeric had to physically try not to groan. The father of this Alan kid was nosy neighbor and would frequently hit on Seweryna, which he would understand considering she was Veela but he was quite the sleazeball and clearly not caring of her adamant rejection, and for having even cracked at Ferdie being a ladies man when Ferdie was Eion's age.

However Emeric felt like he was also being a bad parent here. If Eion was getting bullied he should have known and would have pulled him sonner. He had unfairly assumed Ferdie had no issues so Eion would have good too. It wasn't fair to Eion who was a very differant kid. Hopefully Eion didn't resent that. He loved them both very much. He really did hope Eion still wanted him as a dad, he definitely wanted to do right by the kid. He deserved that.

I chased illusion
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Big Trouble
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna get sent back

As soon as he'd gathered enough stamina, Eion pushed himself roughly to a stand, He threw off his school blazer, then looked down at the horribly stained shirt. Luckily, it was a uniform shirt and he didn't go there anymore. He ripped it off with such animosity a few of the buttons broke off and clattered to the ground. He balled up the messy shirt and threw it too, not caring where it landed. He looked down at the tee-shirt he'd opted to wear under, sighing when he saw the dye all the way through it too. Fine. That too joined the pile, followed by his dumb khakis. He tugged on his pajamas and flopped back in bed, deciding he wasn't going to leave his room for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, it didn't matter too much, as Emeric walked in and sat in the floor beside him. Eion rolled away, buying time to wipe his tears away. The blonde spoke up, seemingly knowing that Alan was the problem. Apparently Alan was quite like his father too. "Not if you're the Headmaster. He loves Alan and all his stupid friends. It's... whatever." His voice was gruff and jagged, a sure sign of sobs he'd hastily tried to stop. Eion curled up a bit smaller, not wanting to face the very real reality that he was likely always going to be a target. That's why he decided he wouldn't go out in public anymore. If no one could see him, he wouldn't get bullied. Not a great plan, sure, but good enough for a distressed nine year old.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image

Emeric could tell Eion had been and may still be crying from his voice. "Well them kicking you out has a silver lining. You don't have to deal with them anymore. Seweryna is going to get the stuff together but you got the rest of the week off so we can get some homeschooling to get set up for you." Emeric explained before going over to the wad of school uniform across the room. At least toss them in the hamper. He quickly noticed the red dye stain. Gee did that little demon Alan do that? "Dang, I assume this isn't the blood of this Alan jerk? Can't say I would blame you if it was." Darn undershirt too? "If you want we can cermomoniously burn this? Dance around the fire, scare the neighbors?" Emeric joked to help Eion smile. He didn't want to touch the subject of bullies too deep right now. Wounds were still fresh.

I chased illusion
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Homeschooling and Bonfires?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Stupid dumb Alan

Eion buried his face in a pillow, listening as Emeric spoke about a silver lining. Probably that now he could ship Eion back to Wool's without a guilty conscience. But as he continued, he said they'd have a week off.... and set up homeschooling? What?! Eion rolled a bit, fixing Emeric with a confused look. "W-wait. Homeschool? Like... teach me from here so I don't hafta go back?" The other words were left unspoken, but they weren't implied to be "to school". He'd been so worried they were going to tell him to pack his things and get lost that them accepting him hadn't crossed his mind at all.

He sat up as Emeric went to grab his uniform to throw in the hamper. Just as he was about to tell him not to, the man lifted up his shirt, which was covered in messy red. A blush curled over Eion's cheeks, the boy displaying a look of shame. He made a joke about it being Alan's blood, and the younger boy huffed softly. "I wish it was. It's not, though. He dumped dye under my apron." He quickly used his sleeve to wipe away a tear that was starting to trail down his cheek. He then asked about a bonfire, which brought a small smile to Eion's face. "As long as we can toast marshmallows too."

Kungfudemoness

Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴘʏ?
          Wɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇʏᴇ?
          Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:29 pm
User Image

Emeric looked quizzical at Eion. Did he think they wouldn't want to keep him? "You agreed to get adopted your stuck with us." He said with a reassuring smile. "We can probably save the undershirt. We got some good cleaning spells that'll do the trick. Should have seen Ferdie as a kid. Run down the halls making paint rainbow, we had to learn a few." Emeric hoped Ferdie wouldn't mind a few embarrassing stories. He wanted to let Eion know he may be a weird kid bit that didn't mean anything was wrong with him. He cam by and sat on the bed next to Eion. He did need to do a bit of serious parenting. "Don't worry about being the odd ball in a crowd. It everyone else problem for being mean not yours. I gotten you some chocolate frogs and I'm pretty sure you look at the cards." Emeric also knew when Eion's friends from Wools would visit he give the small dark haire one Reggie the saved cards "You see many of them being normal and being like everyone else? Not too many. So celebrate who you are." Emeric wanted Eion to love himself

I chased illusion
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was a bit nervous for today. Not that he thought it go poorly be was concerned how much his dad might want to embarrass him. The family wanted to meet the new additions of Elizabeth and her dad. Grandma and Grandpa where off on a vacation, or as dad put it a romantic getaway. So it be mom, dad, and eion for dinner. The insisted casual wear and made sure to make something the guests would like. At least everyone seemed pretty accepting going into the dinner. Ferdie was perhaps a bit worried what Eion might do. He had been in a bit of a mood about going to hogwarts so he suspected Eion to possibly be a butthead. Well he was a little brother it was kinda his job.

Elisabet already knew the floo address but he was fairly certain her dad appreciated the driving directions. Hopefully the fact they lived in the richer part of town wasn't too weird. Ferdie had liked hanging with Terrence and working on things. He learned some tool names to boot. Feride may have been pacing a bit while Eion was doing Eion things and his parents prepped the last of the food. His mom made a mean cheese cake Ferdie was looking forward to or he didn't melt into a pool of embarrassment by mid meal. Hopefully they found the place ok.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Ferdie's House
xxx Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Dad
xxxx Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Family Dinner
xxxxx Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? Silly Dad

Elisabet had spent the morning at home, fighting through her closet for something cute, but not too formal to wear. After settling on a cute pair of jeans and a nice purple blouse, she tied her hair in a messy, slightly lopsided braid, then went to find her dad in the garage. "Dad, we gotta get on the way. We're gonna be late! Are you even dressed?" She tilted her head, offering a small grin toward the man. After a second, he rolled out from under his truck, looking over at his daughter. "Sorry, Bet. I'll change into my good shoes and head out. Mind finishing here for me?" He walked past the girl into the house, pausing to lovingly nudge her.

A few minutes later, the duo was on the road, Elisabet tinkering with her newest arm. They drove for quite a while, before pulling up to a rather fancy mansion-esque house. "Bet, you sure this is where we're supposed to be? It's... kinda... swanky." He pulled into the drive, but Elisabet only shrugged. After all, she'd never been to Ferdie's house. They headed up to the door, with Terrence taking the lead to knock. "C'mon, Dad. It'll all be fine. Ferdie's nice, you like him, and he says his parents are super nice. His brother's missing an eye though..." She trailed off, pondering for a second. "Wh.... what did they do to him? How's a kid miss an eye?" He looked confused for a few seconds before she simply gestured at her own missing arm.

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ? Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ!
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴀᴛᴇs sᴡɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs sɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɴᴏ
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ. Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Sᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie probaby could've opened the door before the knock was over but he took the few extra seconds to compose himself before opening the door. "Hey glad you can make it! Come one in!" He said with a smile and opening up the doors to let them in. Emeric had seen though the window someone come up the driveway. wanting to greet their guests as well he washed his hands from the salad he had been finishing of and left Seweryna to set the table. He wasn't too sure where Eion had run off too. He knew this was dinner and would need to attend to get supper tonight."About time i get to meet the elusive family Ferdies told me about" Emeric joked greeting the fellow father of love birds with a handshake. "Name's Emeric, my wife Seweryna finishing off the table. Also our youngest Eion is around here somewhere. But yeah just pass the coats to the coat rack. Suppers almost ready" he said before half leading them to the dining area. When a coat was presented to the rack it scoped it so it was nice and secure. Ferdie had moved to help his mom carry a few things and get the sink started on scrubbing the pan by itself.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Ferdie's House
xxx Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Dad & The Delacroix Family
xxxx Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Family Dinner
xxxxx Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? Oh boy

Elisabet looked up when the door swung open, sending a grin to Ferdie. "Hey, Ferdie! Thanks for inviting us over." She stepped inside, pausing when another man walked over, one who looked pretty similar to the younger Delacroix standing beside her. After a few seconds, Emeric introduced himself, admittedly more to her dad than to her, but either way. "Pleasure to meet you, Emeric. I'm Terrence Amsel. My Bet's been so excited to have us all meet." He rested a hand on the girl's shoulder, smiling politely.

Eion heard the people in the front room. Apparently, Ferdie's girlfriend lady was here. Dang it, that meant he was supposed to join the family. He grumbled, debating on putting in his purple eye before he remembered Seweryna's request to wear a normal-ish eye. He grabbed the one that matched his real eye, then put it in, before wandering to the living room. He saw the girl and a guy he guessed was her dad, but his blonde hair made a bubble of panic rise up in his throat. The boy hurried over and wrapped his arms around Eme's waist, peeking out at the crowd.

Terrence watched everything, sliding his jacket off and moving to set it on the coat rack. Unfortunately, he wasn't prepared for the thing to move back and grab his jacket out of his hands. He looked over at Bet, then Emeric, before scooting slightly away from the coat rack. Elisabet slid out of her own jacket and hung it up with no problem, revealing the black-and-white of her new arm. Hopefully she'd worked out all the issues with it, because if it malfunctioned they'd have problems. He looked over and noticed a dark haired boy standing close beside Emeric, so he decided to try to be friendly. "You must be Eion, right?" He sent a grin, but the boy merely hid further behind the other man. Damn. Maybe he wasn't as good with kids as he thought.

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ? Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ!
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴀᴛᴇs sᴡɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs sɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɴᴏ
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ. Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Sᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:02 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

"No problem! Oh hey new arm today?" Ferdie asked. He knew she had been working on one recently. He liked seeing her work. Deffinitly not something he could do. He was better with words than tools. Emeric felt a bump as Eion latched on. Terrance had unfortunate resemblance to previous abusive dad Russell. Terrance tried to say hello but Eion was still spooked. "Don't worry he's shy with new people." Emeric said not minding being a shield for Eion. "It's safe, do you think Ferdie would being someone dangerous in? If you want the others might need help with the table." Emeric knew just saying its ok to Eion wouldn't help. A feeling of safety and or a way out of a situation is what Eion needed. Emeric hoped at least. He was a hard to read kid. A blessing and a curse.

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff