Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Delacroix Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eme
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Being totally nonchalant
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh no, I have to change this

Eion was starting to give up hope. Maybe he could just.... spill ink over the whole thing? No, that wouldn't work. And the handwriting was a million percent too fancy to be mimicked by himself... Ah beans, he was really in trouble now. Suddenly, the very voice he'd been afraid of spoke up, causing Eion to jerk and nearly spill the ink anyway. "Ah! Eme... you scared me!" He bit his lip, looking at the man. Oh right, he'd asked about the mail. "No... yes. Yea, the mail came. It's all for you... except this one. It's mine." His words came out in a rush, the teen pulling the letter from the school off the bar and close to his chest.

He pushed the rest of the mail over toward Eme, nodding when he asked about a drink. "Yes. Yes a drink sounds good, thanks." He felt his cheeks warming up as he shuffled nervously. He accepted the butterbeer, still clutching the letter to his chest. It was about that time that he noticed the envelope to the very letter amidst the pile offered over to Eme. Oh no.

Kungfudemoness

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:44 pm
User Image
                      They say no way, oh, I say I'll rule the world
                      Ain't afraid of the walls, I'm a break 'em down
                      They stay the same, oh, I'm feelin' high as a bird
                      Ain't afraid of the ground, I'm a stay up

Eme popped open the butterbeer and set it by Eion, the poor boy was so jumpy. He sorted through the mail mostly 'hey heard your rich please donate' a few things he would take to his home office for work stuff, one he recognized as a Hogwarts letter based on the envelope but it had been ripped open. "Did something come from school?" Eme and examining the envelope. Was it what Eion had it explain why he scared the pants off the kid. It perfectly natural to be worried about his grades and if he somehow flunked all his classes there going to be a tutor out of a job. "I'm guessing grades came in? Should we metaphorically rip the band-aid off?" he said trying to be sympathetic. He didn't expect all Os from his kids, there was going to be places they didn't do as good. Hopefully, Eion wasn't stressing too hard on grades.

I chased illusion
                                                                              Then I watched it fade to black
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              Found it in a simple fact
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eme
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Giving over my grades
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Here we go...

Eion looked at the drink Eme set down, making no move to grab it just yet. The man was flipping through his stuff, pausing on the clearly opened Hogwarts letter. He asked if something came from the school, earning a terse nod from the teenager. Eion didn't want him to see he'd failed three classes. Not only that, but several he managed to pass weren't with high enough of a grade to continue the class. In his mind, those were also failures, and he was sure Eme was going to be upset. Hell, they'd hired a tutor specifically to help Eion with his classes, but still he failed. It was then that Eme asked about grades, though his voice was soft, like when he was trying to be gentle. "I... yea. They're in." He pushed the still slightly inky page over to the man, frowning extra hard when he noticed some of the ink smudged on his tee shirt. Ugh. "I tried to study... a lot. But I was so busy with everything I just.... I did really bad. I'm sorry, Eme..." His voice was small, almost dejected sounding. He was just waiting for whatever may come, even if it was rage.

Astronomy ~ E
                                                                Charms ~ A
                                                                Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                                                                Herbology ~ D
                                                                History of Magic ~ T
                                                                Potions ~ P
                                                                Transfiguration ~ A

Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                                                                Divination~ O
                                                                Ghoul and Ghost Studies~ E
                                                                Muggle Studies ~ O
                                                                Wandless Magic Practice ~ A
                                                                Wandlore Studies~ A

Kungfudemoness

I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Eme & Sena's House
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Moira, Family, "Special Guests"
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Holiday Dinner Thing
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Nononononono

Eion wasn’t super excited for this evening. His parents were having one of Eme’s work pals over, along with her husband and kid or something for a nice holiday meal. So naturally, Eme and Sena asked Ferdie, Bet, their kids, and Eion to come along. With very minimal effort, Eion persuaded them to allow him a date too, and Moira was ever gracious enough to join the party.

After staring in his mirror for about the thousandth time, Eion rearranged his various piercings. After all, Sena had asked him to try and look somewhat nice. Once he was all set, the dark haired boy stared into his closet, sorting through various clothes that probably wouldn’t meet the “somewhat nice” criteria. Oooh, but what about that nice sweater Eme and Sena had gotten him last Christmas? It was fancy, plus it was super soft. Eion carefully tugged on the sweater, dancing around the room as his radio spilled out loud music.

After he was all dressed, Eion sifted through his several cases of glass eyes, easily finding the one he was looking for. Next came his nice boots, then bam! he looked pretty dang good, if he did say so himself. He heard his name called from the living room, so he attempted to fix his perpetually messy hair, then headed out. “Yes, yes! I’m coming! You ready? Cool beans. Let’s go!”

Eion planted a quick kiss on his girlfriend’s cheek, taking her hands and giving them a gentle squeeze as he apparated them both to the Delacroix Estate’s Kitchen. “Hey, there are the other two, right on time. Eion, honey, can you bring the lemonade from the kitchen on your way?” Eion sent a toothy grin over toward Moira, before calling back, “Yes, Sena. I’ll carry it in, but I’m stealin’ a cookie.”

He took a sigh, having a feeling that something terrible was going to happen. He waved Moira on, watching as she walked into the living room where, presumably, the rest of his family was. He could hear the kids, anyway, which probably meant Ferdie and Bet were here... or that Eme and Sena had babysat that day. “I do apologize again, my husband had some... last minute work to attend to this evening, but I know Mika is quite excited.” That voice. Eion’s ears perked up, the boy turning his head toward the living room. How did he know that voice?

Grabbing the fancy crystal pitcher of lemonade, Eion followed the well-traveled path from the kitchen into the living room. “Aah, there he is. Thanks for bringing that in.... Eion?” The words traveled past Eion, the young man not registering the sounds. He stared at the woman in the living room, her bright blue eyes matching that he bore.

A loud crash. Something very cold splashing up his legs... but he couldn’t look away. He could hear people calling his name, yet it didn’t stray his gaze. A sharp bubble of spikey pain rose up into his chest before he muttered the one word he hadn’t thought to say in all these years.

“Mom?”

{{OoC: Moira and Seweryna ghosted with full approval from Trick and Kung, respectively. Posts follow an approved Plot Request - Post 1/2}}
          {{Wearing :: Eion :: Tabby :: Mika}}

Moira - #a23339
          Eion - #087830
          Tabby - #FFC40C
          Sena - #AB4E52

CatWaffle

Trickblues

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Eme & Sena's House
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Moira, Family, "Special Guests"
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Holiday Dinner Thing
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Nononononono

“Sheldon?”

That word. That name. That’s what it took to snap Eion from his reverie. “That’s not my name! That’s not my name and you don’t get to call me that! Who are you to show up here?! What do you want from me?! Couldn’t I just be happy without you?!”

He felt several hands grab at him, his family apparently worried about a fight breaking out here in the living room. “So you took after your middle name. Honestly, it suits you. Your daddy picked that one out. But... I’m sorry for intruding here, I was invited by Emeric.”

Eion sighed heavily, then looked over at his various family members, all of whom were looking at him with... pity, probably, maybe a hint of guilt as well. “I don’t care if you stay. But... I have to know. Are you-?”

Without even having to finish the rest, Eion watched the woman’s head bow, then she glanced over at the little girl beside her, clutching her hand in fright. “He’s been good to us..” Her voice, painfully soft, almost as though she didn’t believe her own words.

Eion exhaled heavily, then fished the necklace from around his neck, snapping the chain, rather than taking it off. With a soft toss, he threw it over to Tabby, who caught it with seeming expert dexterity. “You go ahead and hold onto that. Remind yourself how good he is. I have enough reminders.”

Eion crossed his arms, eyebrows furrowed in anger. Everyone glanced over, trying to see what it was he’d proffered. Tabby slowly unfurled her fingers, looking down at the glass replica of her son’s remaining eye. It was the first glass eye she’d ever gotten him, only weeks after it was removed. The woman seemed to crumple a bit, but when she looked back, the dark haired boy had apparated away with a snap.

{{OoC: Moira and Seweryna ghosted with full approval from Trick and Kung, respectively. Posts follow an approved Plot Request - Post 2/2}}
          {{Wearing :: Eion :: Tabby :: Mika}}

CatWaffle

Trickblues

addaellis

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces