Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Alpha X Anna Night Club Date

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:46 am
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Two figures zooming down a high way on a motorcycle Alpha smirked as he passed cars and trucks alike. His wrist twisting the bike rocketed off causing the front wheel to pop up performing a high speed wheelie. Night time setting in the death rider and his date would finally make it to the underground part of Tokyo. His bike coming to a slow Alpha parked across the way from what seemed like a huge abandoned building. "We're here." Ditching his regular attire Alpha wore something more fitting to the setting. Though he did tell her to wear something she could easily move in as well, without telling her were they'd go.

Taking out a smoke the raven haired man lit up and took a puff before exhaling smoke. "C'mon this way." Leading the way the two walked down a a dark alley to what seemed like the side of the building. As they got closer the music became louder and the people they saw became more frequent.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Tricks:

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:32 am
User Image
User Image

Being whispered to and given a piece of paper, she knew someone had bid on her and the whole 100 at that. That was a huge surprise to her as she kept reading the paper. It said to dress in something she could move in. Going backstage, she would let the stylist handle dressing her this time. She had no idea what she wanted to do with herself. They seemed to know who her date was more than she did because they got to work might fast on making her over. Her make up was smoky and gold. What she was dressed in was not her style, but she fell in love with it because it was cute none the less. They has even put temporary pink highlights in her hair plain blonde hair. Once they was done, she was overly happy with her new edgy look.

Walking out of the building, he was parked there with his motor bike. She didn't bother to ask questions about where they were going, she just got on and held on. Boy did she enjoy the ride. Her friends would be so proud of her seeing what she was wearing and that she was on a motorcycle. Anna ever really let the edge off like this in college expect for getting drunk. When he parked across from the building and said they were there, she was a bit skeptical because there seemed to be no one in sight. Getting off the bike, she was nervous, but she wasn't going to show it. This was no time to show fear.

Following him, she wasn't too far behind him as they walked down the dark alley on the side of the building. The closer they got, the more the tension left her body. She could tell by the music pouring out the place and people coming to and from that it was a club. She may not haven't spoken much since they been together, but she nodded her head in approval. A few drinks, she would loosen up and become more social.

ooc: outfit in spoiler

User Image
Daisuke Kaicho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

How cute. Nodding her head in approval without Alpha having to say a word. The two approached a pair of double doors with a bouncer out front. The guard much bigger than the six foot one, one hundred and seventy five pound death rider. Alpha flicked his smoke away after taking one more puff as his crimson hues glanced to the big guy. "Keep up the good work big guy." Being a familiar face the bouncer did nothing to impede Alpha and his date. Doors opening the muffed music that seeped out before blared loudly.

Once the two entered lights flickered between many hues and swept across the ocean like amount of people dancing. The place huge it seemed to be packed night. Grabbing her hand abruptly and without asking. Alpha would lead them to a bar after pushing pass many people. His grip tight so they don't get separated he'd let go once they got to their destination. Ordering himself a drink he'd lean in so she could hear him over the booming music "You want a drink?" His tone composed it was like he was in his element.

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Getting to the double doors, it seems her date had been here many of times because they were let in without a fuss. She stayed behind Alpha because she as nothing, but 5 feet 3 inches and one hundred thirty pounds. She was really short compared to Alpha and weighted a whole forty five pounds less than him. As the doors opened, the music hit with a force. The bass heavy and bodies dancing everywhere. Looking around, she wasn't unfamiliar with the scene. It as just she had never been just with a date.

Making their way to the bar, he would take hold of her hand. There was no point in snatching away because she could get lost as they pushed through the crowd of a packed wall to wall club. Squeezing his hand back, she was letting him know she wasn't going to let go. Getting to the bar, she would fit in where she could. As he ordered his drink, she was thinking of what she wanted. When he asked, she looked at the waiter. "Yes, I want a fish bowl cocktail." Was her first words she had said. "Sorry if I seem so uptight. After a few drinks, this will be entertaining." She said sheepishly.

User Image
Daisuke Kaicho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Receiving his drink, a whisky. Alpha drank about half of the double shot glass. Mentioning that she was out of here element Alpha smirked. "Don't worry about it. Cute good girls like you usually don't come to places like this with men like me." His tone playful Alpha finished his drink. "So try you're you best not to be corrupted by a bad man like me Anna-Ojou chan~" Emphasis on her name Alpha smiled devilishly teasing her.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

It was obvious that Alpha knew not who his date was. She had changed due to the fact she had to shape young minds and had to keep her nose clean. Looking at him, she blinked and hot pink crosses appeared in her eyes and a smirk appeared on her lips, she blinked again and they were gone, but the smirk hadn't left. Getting her drink in a big fish bowl looking glass, she didn't even hesitate before she'd downed half the drink. Waiting a few minutes before she spoke, a chuckle came from her. "You couldn't corrupt me if you wanted to. I've been a bad girl starting back in my teenage years. I only keep under wraps because I teach now." Finishing the fish bowl, she slid it back down to the waiter. "Have another ready for when I come back. Going to teach the bad boy, that I am not just a cute good girl." She said taking his hand and leading him into the sea of people on the dance floor. It was clear that her dancing started off more reserved, but as the alcohol started kicking into her system it was more exotic and sexual. What was more impressive was that she kept her balance in the heels and was handling her alcohol well.

User Image
Daisuke Kaicho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image

"Heh! Yeah We'll see~" Grasping his hand Alpha went along with her to the dance floor, entering the ocean of people. Well aware that women like to dance the death rider wasn't a sack of potatoes himself. Grooving to the rhythm and beat Alpha match her tempo like he was taught to do when he was younger. The more comfortable Anna got the closer Alpha pushed up on her. Becoming more aggressive as they moved and dance it was as if Alpha was anticipating her movements and meeting her half way with every step. Things starting to heat up on the dance floor. "Heh! Maybe you ain't such a good girl after all~"

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

Anna didn't mind him being close to her. They were having a good time, feeling the music, and feeling each other. Of course, Annabel had been in situations like this all throughout her high school and college years. Boy dancing with girl, things get heated, and things happen afterwards. It was all fun for her and she didn't mind as long as it was consensual on both sides. No, she wasn't a whore and why would she be considered one. Not like she did this kind of thing often and what was the difference between her doing it and a man? Oh yes, she was one that believed fully in equality including if she hit you, you can hit her a** back. Abuse goes both ways. As far as this night, well she saw it ending how any night would end when things became hot and heavy between two people.

Having to take a break from dancing to about every song the DJ played, she had done sweat most the alcohol out, but the confidence boost was still there. Going back to the bar, she lend on it for support and to caught her breath. "Can't say a didn't tell you so." She grinned as she looked back at him assuming her followed her back to the bar. Another drink was placed in front of her and she was going to make it her last. She was sure they were going to dance a little more then call it a night. They had at least already spend a good hour maybe hour and a half together, but who was counting when you were enjoying yourself.

User Image
Daisuke Kaicho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:19 am
User ImageUser Image

"I guess you did. Anna-chan~" His tone cheeky Alpha smirked as he walked up from behind her. A new drink prepared for him he'd take a sip. "You move pretty good for a teacher. I wouldn't mind seeing more moves later~" His gaze glancing up her frame as crimson hues met her own emerald ones for a moment. A smirk sweeping across his expression before taking another sip of his drink.

"So a teacher huh? Damn brats now a days get such a cute teacher. Mine sure wasn't a looker. Maybe I woulda been a better student~ Maybe I should start calling you Sensei~" Laughing lightly to himself Alpha took the last sip of his drink.

Tricks:

Stamina used: 0

Wear used: 24%

R.E.A.D[260]
→ Battle Strength: [180]

QueenBAD_KittyKat

SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 35%

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna grin from ear to ear. "I was a party girl all throughout high school and college, but I did my work and got my degree." She shrugged and kept sipping on her drink. This was live reliving those days even if it was just for a little while.

"Yep a teacher." Then she blushed when he called her cute. "My teachers weren't lookers either. I think I only had one cute male teacher and of course, it was my gym couch. Every girl fond over him. I think some of them even was able to sleep with him because he got fired." She laughed. Her eyes met his when he said he should call her sensei. "I don't know? What does my student want to learn?" She cooed as she finished her drink.

User Image
Daisuke Kaicho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items