Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Therese & Alpha date: Ikebukuro City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 pm
The Therese and Alpha date has commence. Will Alpha behave enough for this Or will a fight commence? Therese will pull a few surprises of her own, ready to see which of the two is the biggest troublemaker.

Ikebukuro  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Therese had made it first to the meeting spot of their date. Seeing as she was the first, she was reciting the locations she had in mind to go. As for one who didn't know to many, she had struggled with ideas. It had taken for her to text those she knew for advice on the matter, some of the results a little saucy or ridiculous. Nope. Better leave it to herself to decide. At first the idea to watch a movie crossed her mind, but that was just boring. Two stranger in the dark among people to watch some possibly boring movie.... Better left to those she actually knew. As for her date she knew nothing about him aside from arriving from a fight and having red eyes she couldn't pinpoint the exact hue of. Crimson? Scarlett? Rowan Red? Powder? Certainly wasn't firetruck red. How amusing though of their little staring contest before the event had started. She still had to wonder if he had been trying to intimidate her or not. Well.... That wasn't going to go very far with her.

Since it was the Sunshine city, there were plenty of dating spots to pick from. Restaurants, karaoke, cafes... The possibilities were many. God, even an arcade or two were around. The thought of gambling by Pachinko or poker sounded delightful! Perhaps that would be something her date could possibly enjoy? Videogames were even an option, but as if she would dominate her date at that... Wait. She would enjoy that a little to much. This was a date for adults, not playtime in the treehouse. At most she would adjust the top of her dress to make sure nothing was going to drop at anytime, and double check her airtreks were secured to her purse properly. By then she was breaking ino though on more location ideas, settled on one or two possibilities. She wouldn't even hear her date arrive when he would.

Ooc: https://pin.it/elx3co3oblbskl

Mood:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Daisuke Kaicho

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Clack, clack* Wheels touching down Alpha seemingly landed from out of no where. The sky? Try not to think about it to much. Donned in his usual wear plus a coat. Alpha had landed behind a preoccupied Therese. "My bad that I'm late~" His tone nonchalant he'd reach out to touch her shoulder from behind. Would it startle her?

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Tricks:

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Supposedly she had arrived too early? Or had she been too late? The panic had been slightly rising, a bit to much for comfort. The last time she had done anything like this had been three years ago. Too much time away. Given this was a charity event, she at least wished to make sure her plans would succeed as a fantastic time. She aimed to please. Not to detest right away. Who knows, maybe he changed his mind for the event or she messed up? All she could do was wait.. Maybe a few more minutes.
However, she hadn't heard his arrival.

A hand to her shoulder, she would jump a little, his voice being the only clue it had been him. Turning her body to face him, she would wave off his apology. "It is no trouble. I'll admit I am somewhat... Terrible at these sort of ideals. I will admit I had almost began to think I had picked the wrong spot or the location had been to complicated." With a charming smile, Therese prepared herself. Approving his choice of attire, she would bring her arm around his own in a friendly manner, giving him the same clear-coated stare as before. "Follow me Mr. Alpha~. I hope you do do not mind me invading your personal space for the moment. I was thinking we would start at "Cafe Neko," before either doing some gambling or shopping. Do either either ideas seem most appropriate? Or would you like to object~?" It was clear as day she was sort of testing him in a sense, observing his body language to see exactly what buttons could be pushed, and which ones would be tested more. Sadly it was a habit she possessed, as it allowed her to see who could be trusted and who would possibly stab her in the back. "Shall I put my AT's on as well? Er... Maybe that was a bad question..."

Mood:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

Daisuke Kaicho

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Locking his treks before the silver fox of a woman warped her arm around his own, he did nothing to object. Her eyes staring up at him his blazing hues returned the gaze. His wheels locked the raven haired male walked with Therese as she'd batter him with questions. His eyes narrowing to the mention of a neko cafe. Normally he wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that. His expression indifferent he'd really have no choice but to go along. Posing more questions about the date Alpha could tell she was giving him the run around. He wasn't a fan. "You're the one who bought me remember? I'm a man of my word so i'll go along with what you wanna do. Within reason." Emphasis on the last part Alpha's tone was mostly nonchalant as they walked. Mentioning air treks he'd look down at his own for a moment. Was it a bad Idea to wear them? It was more like second nature at this point. "If you want but don't you think it'll ruin your nice dress? It suits you by the way."

eijiberry

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hm. He didn't move away from her or say anything to tell her to back off. It was off to a good start, knowing she at least was allowed. She had no intentions on pushing it. The indifferent expression on Alpha's face made her unable to help but crack a smile. "Do not worry. It is not an actual cat cafe. Just in name. It is actually an apple and coffee themed sort of joint. I assure you their coffees are amazing." Therese broke her eye contact from him then, a bit unsure whether she should have changed her mind or not. The very nonchalant behavior left him difficult to read. She had to guess he had already been catching onto her trick.
It bothered her somewhat he would claim her to pick everything. The within reason spot being pointed out, she merely closed her eyes as she spoke to reply, tucking her hair behind her ears. "I may have bought you, but I don't need to be dragging you to places you would actually dislike. I don't need your time having signed up for an event being,with it feeling like it is wasted. I of course do not plan to go overboard, but we will go along with those plans. No need to be a shy boy~ Speak up if a place interests you. "

Did he believe she was going to take him to hell? Terese was a bit unnerved. They were quite easy to speak to but it was apparent she was being to paranoid. Forcing herself to relax, she would more focus on his Air treks. They matched his attire nicely, and made a mental not to ask how to custom the breaks better for easier maneuver for her own. With the option to stop and change her shoes, she only casually shrugged. "It is alright. I had been wondering if it would have been more comfortable. for you was all. If you are fine I won't question. Ah..." His compliment was blush worthy, and with a quiet giggle she would squeeze his arm in thanks for the compliment. "I luckily chose something I could maneuver in my own AT's with. Th-thank yuo for the sweet compliment. I will be fine~. I am not to worried.... Ah... There it is~!"
Pointing to a shop a few meters from them, the outside had an interesting neon sign of a chibi cat hugging an apple. The windows were polished and clear, showing the calming dark green and burgundy color scheme inside.

Mood:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Daisuke Kaicho

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Her and grip tightening Alpha felt the warmth of her body against his arm. Scratching his cheek with a single digit, he'd wonder how long it had been since he had been with a woman. His father forcing him into situations like this all the time when he was younger. Guess you could say Alpha felt nostalgia even if it came from not so great events. Though she was much more considerate den other's may have been in his past "My father once told me. A man can endure anything if there is a pretty woman by his side. So it's fine." Stubborn in nature Alpha insisted.

Approaching the cafe as she pointed it out. Alpha opened the door letting her enter before himself, entering after. Greeted by a friendly woman you could tell she was off put by Alpha and his natural glare. He was just the kinda guy people mostly avoided. Though he couldn't help the face he was born with. Directed to a table with Therese Alpha ordered a black coffee.

eijiberry

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

When at first it had seemed Alpha would say nothing, Therese had given him some mercy from question bombarding. It had been quite the treat to attempt button pushing, there was no result. He never budged nor gave an opening for a witty comment. Strong-willed, able to keep his composure decent (as far as she could tell.) He left an aura of mystery, only making the intrigue to learn more about her temporary date more clear. Twas not often one would easily leave her in the dark with more questions. exciting~.
He at least had been making it somewhat clear he truly did not care where they would be going. His way of phrasing though left mixed emotions. More curiosity, flattery perhaps? She was truly unsure if he was referring to her as pretty or if it was only part of the quote his father used. "That sounds very honorable. I will be sure not to have you endure too much~. I take it your father gave quite the useful advice such as that?" Unknown to the truth of his life, she was naive whether the outcome would have been good or bad.
Luckily they had reached their first destination.

"They say chivalry is dead. It is fantastic to see some men are true gentlemen." Seeing as he opened the door for them, she entered in, taking in the familiar scenery she was used to. The greeting of the usual woman with them was more off putting then Therese was used to. Wondering what was up, she glanced up towards Alpha then back to her, taking note of the negative energy the woman was picking up. "Staring is rude dear. You may want to fix that staring problem should you want me to keep coming here." The voice was icey enough, and once directed to their table, she would keep her eyes at their disturbed waitress, ordering a large apple cinnamon tea with three mint chocolate muffins. She would then tip her head up in a huff. "Some people I tell you.. Gotta love stupidness huh?" She would relax against the chair she picked, putting on leg over the other.

Mood:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Daisuke Kaicho

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 am
User ImageUser Image

Well isn't this a surprise again. The fire she showed back stage blazed once more but this time more fierce. Honestly Alpha didn't dislike woman with that side of them. "Well you're a fiery one aren't ya?" The question rhetorical his tone was full of amusement as he'd shrug nonchalantly with his hands involved. "I don't really mind when people are like that. After all it's in sheep's nature to be scared of wolves." His lax expression twisting into a devilish smirk at the end of what he was saying.

With the few moments that passed both of their drinks would be served to them. His hues staring down at the cat shaped mug in front of him. well it could be worst. The thought passed before he'd take the cup and take a sip of his black coffee. "So why'd you buy a trouble maker like me? Most people would tell you I'm a bad man~"

Tricks:

Stamina used: 0

Wear used: 24%

R.E.A.D[260]
→ Battle Strength: [180]

eijiberry

SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 35%

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Settling down a little bit was a manageable trait. Therese even managed to crack a smile to the amusement in Alpha's tone as he spoke. Even by the smirk it was nice to see some animation possessed by her companion, rather fond of the choice of words. "Ha, I like to hide the cards I possess. It gives the world a bit of a surprise when they realize I am not actually a quiet woman. I can just hide my claws well. I will admit it is quite enjoyable letting lose a little bit of a temper. Feels really good on the shoulders afterwards~." Rolling her shoulders back, she had to agree by that statement. "That is very true, but what if the wolf ever faces against a tiger instead of the sheep they are used to? Surely there is a pure joy of dominance and attempts to succeed against then?" She fluttered at his smirk, but returned it with a playful smirk of her own. She was curious on the answer to this, glad to have their cups arriving to them.

Ah~... Taking a sip of her drink, she couldn't help but lick er lips, sighing in delight by the taste of her drink. "Delicious as it always is~." Setting her cup back down on the table she would bite into one of her muffins. Ah~! She loved the food and drinks in this place! She would have continued her silent distraction by her food, but her attention returned to him. A bad man? She only just met him tonight so there had been no agreeing or denying that. with another chunk of muffin to her mouth, she had taken another good nibble before finally speaking to him, her eyes deadlocked with a little amusement. "Well I would know nothing about you being a good boy or a bad boy. I can handle a little trouble just as fine as well. I actually picked you because of most of the people.. Let's just say you stuck out the most and I saw it in your eyes earlier tonight. Though you arrived from a fight, you had good fire in your eyes, that told me you knew how to show someone a good time. I more focused on the positivity I was picking up... Not the possible bad outcomes, as I do not know a thing about you."

Mood:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Daisuke Kaicho

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash