Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Kanashima Shrine DaiXFree Date

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:47 am
User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke walked into the Shrine gates and smiled he won Free Maxwell by bidding all his money to charity. He decided to start the date by testing his skills then getting a bite to eat and play a couple games at his house since he lived close to the Shrine. Daisuke smiled as he found an open area and grinned.”Alright for the date we shall have a battle. You can pick what type of battle as I picked the location. I do look forward to searing my road Into you. In any case after the battle we can head back to my place for dinner and games. I can cook although if I win you have to do dishes if I lose you name your pricehe said as his rollers popped out of his shoes and he starting revcving his A.Ts building up heat waiting to see what type pf battle he would choose. He hoped this wpuld be a great battle. Daisuke was glad the male seemed to be close to his age. It had been a bit off putting as members of his team were way older than him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Ibaraki Kanashima Shrine
「My company is」⇢ Free
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70 in  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:47 am
User Image
Free Maxwell

Things had definitely taken a different turn then Free had expected. A pity bid was more what he was thinking, but to go for the maximum was unexpected. Even if the date ended up just being a battle, he'd have done that without the event. At least it would help out the charity, not that he paid enough attention to know exactly what it was called. No matter the case, he had been purchased by another male. That wasn't a big deal though, he was willing to at least put out the effort with whatever would transpire. The guy was also pretty good looking too, so this wasn't the worst outcome to him.

With that out of the way, they had made it to a shrine in Ibaraki. Free hadn't been to a shrine before, so he took a few moments to look around. It seemed peaceful, but probably wouldn't stay that way for long. His eyes eventually found their way back onto Daisuke as he began to explain how the date would work. At least he didn't have to do any guess work, which made things easier. A battle for a date, now that was right up his alley. "A battle sounds like my kind of date." Even with saying that, as usual his facial expression didn't change and his voice remained monotonous. As he thought about what kind of battle would be to his advantage, Daisuke's words about searing his road into him piqued his interest. Just as he wanted to carve his road into the other male, this led him to one conclusion. Even if it ended up backfiring, his choice was simple. "Cube it is." Free said, giving a clue that he had already guessed Daisuke wanted a cube battle too. "There is only one thing that I want. If you lose, I'll tell you." Finally, it seemed the words were done with as Daisuke revved his A.T's. Free would allow the other male to go first, though he was prepared to move as needed. He revved his own A.T's as the black wheels began to spin quickly.

OOC → Looking at the stats alone, I might regret a cube, but character building is always important. lol

Inventory

Air Tracks: Cataclysm
-A standard pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.
- TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Wallet
- Money, ID, Passport, etc

Smartphone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Black Messenger Bag
- An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

???
- ???

User Image
█⋮ Free Maxwell
█⋮ Bloody :: B Rank
█⋮ Descendant of Gravity Child
█⋮ R.E.A.D - 220
█⋮ → Acceleration: [65]
█⋮ → Battle Strength: [71]
█⋮ → Stamina: [54][+50]
█⋮ → Jump: [30]
█⋮ → Air Time: [50.5s]
█⋮ → Reaction: [59.5]
█⋮ → Air Reaction: [42]
█⋮ WEAR - 0%
█⋮ TEAM - N/A
█⋮ TRICKS IN USE -

iiCrimsonR0se

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:40 pm
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 45
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke was starting to like the male even mote when he agreed that this wpuld be his type of date. He seemed very chill and serious which he did like. When he suggested a cube his grin grew. Daisuke smiled as he rolled up the sleeves to his school uniform and he waited to see what his move would be. It appeared he was letting him go first. Daisuke smiled as he started his run accelerating around the outskirts if the cube. Fighting area quickly building up heat.“Lets dance. he said as his Aura appeared he then charged for him and rose his leg preforming the first snap creating the shell then kicked again sending the shell of the air cannon towards the male as an opening to the match. He was wondering what road he had and was going to see. He was also enjoying the new treks he was able to build up heat quicker than his old ones and he felt a boost he was definitely going to be returning to Prince.

「My company is」⇢ Free
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Air Reaction: 70
*trick used* Air cannon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:34 am
User Image
Free Maxwell

Seeing Daisuke's grin, it appeared that his guess was right about the type of battle. This was definitely going to be and interesting and probably a tough battle. His eyes followed the other male as he watched him begin his run around the outskirts. This would allow him to see what road he was on, not that it would change how he reacted. Free was more or less letting him go first since he did spend money for this. The way it appeared to be going, he'd probably have agreed to this date if he was just asked. Either way, his focus was on the battle as he kept revving his AT's and turning to keep his eyes forward. As soon as he could see the shell sent in his direction, he accelerated as quickly as he could. Free didn't know a whole lot about the Death Road. He did know that he should probably try to avoid a direct hit from one. With this in mind he sped to the side, avoiding the shell, it would definitely get a lot harder to keep doing so, but he felt the need to show how his road had a similar trick. As soon as he raced to the side, he raised his own leg and using the zero-max-zero principle sent a fang shooting toward Daisuke. The guy was pretty quick, so Free did his best to attempt and be ready for if he should miss.

OOC → Trying something new to keep track of my own stats since they do change with stamina use. Also, I think your stamina should be 67 thanks to your tune up and your wear 9%. You're a B-Ranked DOGC, so the added wear is only 4% and you used a C class trick, so only 3 Stamina. If I'm wrong about this you can just ignore it.

iiCrimsonR0se
Acceleration: [65]
Battle Strength: [71]
Stamina: [51][+50]
Jump: [30]
Air Time: [50.5s]
Reaction: [58]
Air Reaction: [40.5]
Wear: 9%

Inventory

-A standard pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.

Wallet

Smartphone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Black Messenger Bag

???
- ???

User Image
█⋮ Free Maxwell
█⋮ R.E.A.D - 220
█⋮ → Reaction: [59.5]
█⋮ → Air Reaction: [42]
█⋮ WEAR - 9%
█⋮ TEAM - N/A
█⋮ TRICKS IN USE - Bloody Fang | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +4

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:44 am

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 45
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke saw a similar motion and stood still smiling as he felt a small cut on his chest. He then decided to urilize a trixk pass to gather the heat.Daisuke utilized the wall spinning techniques to attain the heat.Daisuke was focussed on the battle and was interested in seeing him going all out it would be an interesting day. He was glad he was able to do it. Daisuke decided to try a differnt approach. He stood idle as he held the same movements as thr air cannon but this technique was something he created. He rushed forward before stopping stoppinf. the heat he jumped.above free and jumping above him utilizimg the first kick then using the second one to Fire it towards free.

「My company is」⇢ Free
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Air Reaction: 70
*trick used* Air cannon  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:27 am
User Image
Free Maxwell

As his fang didn't even seem to leave a dent, it showed Free that this wasn't going to be an easy fight. The small cut did make him feel a little better about it and it would show the similar nature of their roads. Either way, Daisuke was quick to start building up heat once more. Free wanted to go right at him, but the wall spinning made things a little more unpredictable. His eyes did follow him carefully, perhaps eventually he could be more aggressive. Despite all that, he hadn't expected the other male to stand idle and appear to use the air cannon again. As soon as Daisuke jumped upward, Free revved his A.T's again and tried to avoid it. The change in angle of the trick made it more difficult as it seemed to be heading straight for him. For the most part, he managed to avoid a direct hit. The clothing on his left shoulder, just above the collarbone tore away leaving a minor burn on his skin. He cringed slightly since it did hurt, but instead of stopping, he accelerated toward Daisuke without a second thought.

The plan was to quickly turn things back around with a close quarters trick, perhaps in the process he could stifle the heat building. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° was a more basic trick, but that just meant he had more practice with it. No matter the case, Free wanted to make an aggressive move, this was a date after all. Before reaching Daisuke, he jumped up above him. Instead of doing the usual motions of a fang, he began to twist his body, preparing for what was to come. He aimed one of his A.T's wheels toward the middle of Dai's chest. This was just the starting point of the trick as he attempted to carve his road into Daisuke. Free attacked with a flurry of kicks as well as sudden bursts of acceleration and breaking heat, utilizing the slice mechanic. He was also able to show off his acrobatic skills using this trick. Free would try to keep himself airborne in order to send the onslaught toward Daisuke from various angles. If this worked as planned, hopefully he'd get to at least see more of the other males blood.

OOC

iiCrimsonR0se
Acceleration: [65]
Battle Strength: [71]
Stamina: [49][+50]
Jump: [30]
Air Time: [50.5s]
Wear: 16%
Trick(s): Bloody Roll Soul 1800°

Inventory

-A C-Rank pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.

Wallet

Smartphone

Black Messenger Bag

???
- ???

User Image
█⋮ Free Maxwell
█⋮ R.E.A.D - 220