Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Date Night: Belle Berenike & Sam Yuuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:45 pm
The date area of Belle C. Berenike & Sam Yuuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 am
User Image
User Image
+++++++++ "The answer is always out there." ++++++++++

"Apologies for the wait. I do hope the events I've lined up will be worth it to you." she said as she popped open the door to her Lexus GS. She stopped mid way, looking back with a small smile "I do hope you haven't brought sunglasses. They tend not to allow them in here." she said before getting out. She didn't leave Sam much time before traveling over to let Sam out. She would immediately be able to hear the music from the outside, but there were a lot of noises. Shinjuku tended not to be very quiet. They were here for once specific attraction however and that was the Robot Restaurant not too far from their parking space.

She closed the door behind Sam "Dinner and a show." she pulled out her phone from her bag, looking at it for a moment "Forty minutes is good." she stated to herself before walking with the woman over to the front where Belle was greeted by someone she was clearly familiar with.
The two spent a good moment conversing before Belle was handed a nice little bag and they were let inside. She smiled "You ever been here before? Its entertaining. Food is pretty good too." she had no idea what Sam had been to or not, but Belle considered this spot a pretty nice date area.

Once inside Belle led them to their table which was almost in the middle of the place. It looked like it was gearing up, people still arriving. It was far from romantic, but that would be appropriate for what type of dates these were. It at least wasn't so loud they couldn't hear each other. Belle settled in, removing her blazer and draping it on the back of the chairs "So Sam, tell me about yourself." she opened up, ready to get to know her date in the time they had before the show began.

+++++++++ "Find the truth. Before it finds you.." ++++++++++

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash