[PRP] Cold Nap (Yuki/Sega/Asha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yuki was so cold and so lost, the snow was really deep and she didn't know where her twin and siblings were. The trees loomed high above her casting frightening shadows. She huddled in the snow unsure where to go or what to do. Everything had happened so fast she struggled to remember what had happened to her parents, but they were gone, she thought they were dead. She knew her siblings still lived they had all fled together and then had gotten separated. She could have sworn that Khoni had been with her just a bit ago, but time felt strange as the cold seeped into her bones. She wasn't sure what she should do as she grew more and more sleepy.

-----------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asha was back at the pride, she watched the snow as it fell making the already deep snow that much deeper, she counted the cubs she was looking after since many of them did not have hares yet. Hares were an important part of life in the Schnee pride. Asha had paired up with Isota during the festival that she had joined the pride during. It had been rather fun playing hide and seek with the hares. Asha counted on Isota to help her keep track of the cubs she looked after.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:09 am
User Image

Doing his usual rounds never took Sega very long and most of the time there wasn’t anything to worry about. He made sure the pride was safely guarded and most were a little afraid of him. He was a bit burly looking lion and while he had a slightly scary image, which he blamed on the color of his coat, he was the biggest softy you would ever meet. He couldn’t hurt a fly unless of course they were attacking members of the pride and so forth.

But today he decided to take a different path then the one he normally took and he didn’t know why he felt drawn to be there at this particular time. He continued on and on until he put his paw into some snow that was a little deeper then he would have liked. It was probably from the wind blowing the snow around, which frequently happened. He needed to go this way though and the longer he wanted the darker it was going to get. So he trudged through the deeper snow and when he placed his paw down he felt something soft. He never stepped down too heavy in fear he would tread on a sharp rock hiding under the snow.

“Oh my god..” He said as he dug his muzzle into the snow and picked the poor cub up into his mouth as gently as he could and hurried through the deep snow. When they reached the other side where the snow was a lot slower, he placed the cub down and nudged her with his nose. “Are you okay?” He noticed the unresponsive nature of the cub and a wave of fear came over him. “I’m going to take you to the pride..you need to warm up and I can’t do it out here.” He gently picked the cub up into his mouth once more and ran back to the main pride area making sure he didn’t drop the little one. He didn’t have much experience with cubs, but this was an emergency.

He went to the first female he spotted, which happened to be Asha and hoped she could help him. He lowered the cub to the ground and looked at the female with worry. “I found this poor cub in some snow..” He said feeling even more worried since he never met this female before today, but that didn't matter if a cub was in danger.

MiddyGlow
I had to stop myself from writing @_@;; I hope this is okay. Btw, I love Yuki she is adorable <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:11 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Yuki was barely awake when the large male picked her up she was so cold and she was shivering everything was a blur as time passed and she still felt so tired. Her eyes were closed and she was covered in ice and snow.

-------------------

Asha was shocked when she saw the male run up to her with a cub in his mouth, a cub that was half frozen to death. "Quickly bring the cub into the nursery cave we need to get her warmed up." She lead the way into a cave that Asha looked after the smaller cubs in that was a great deal warmer then outside and had piles of furs that she was able to put the little cubs in while their parents did other things before they returned to care for their cubs. Like taking a nap or going to the watering hole. "Lay her down in the furs then I will lay next to her to warm her up." Asha said the little cub would need warmth and care. This was why cubs should not be allowed out in the woods alone. She wondered who this cub was, she was not one she had watched before.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 pm
Sega did as he was told and before he knew it the little cub was lying in the furs right beside Asha. He felt relieved knowing the cub was going to be okay and he immediately lowered his body down against the ground to relax. “I’m glad I found you…I couldn’t imagine what would happen if I didn’t stumble upon her.” He said as he watched the little cub breath slowly causing him to smile. “I don’t think we officially met..I’m Sega..what is your name?” He asked knowing that she watched the cubs for the pride. They hadn’t had any interaction up until now and a part of him wondered if this was meant to happen this way.

“I wonder if the little one has any parents in the pride..she was all alone out there.” He had to admit that he was beyond worried for her safety. It wasn’t everyday that you found a nearly frozen cub out in the deep snow.

MiddyGlow

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:27 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Asha smiled "Yes I am glad as well a little one this young should not be out in the snow alone she is far to young to be wandering the snow alone. And with her coloring, your eyes must be very sharp to have spotted her in the deep snow." Asha nodded "I don't think we have officially met either, I wish it was a better chance of meeting than a poor frozen little cub." She looked down at the little cub that was warming up by her side. "I am Asha."

--------------------------------

Yukiko woke up when she heard mention of parents, she was still very tired and a little cold but laying next to the female lioness was really nice and felt good after being lost in the snow and so cold and sleepy. "They are gone, I think they all died.." She said softly "I'm Yukiko.. have you seen my twin?" She asked in a sad worried tone wondering if her twin was dead too now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:05 pm
Sega did agree on that. The little cub was too young to be traveling alone and he didn't see anyone out there so she was alone. It made him a little worried and hoped there weren't any other cubs wandering lost in the cold. "I agree..she is far too young and it was almost as if I was meant to find her. I don't want to think about what might have happened if I didn't." He said in a sad tone. It was something he really didn't want to think about. "It's nice to meet you Asha." He nodded before hearing the little one and looked down at her with shock.

"They died?" He said with sadness. It was a horrible thing for a cub to not have any parents and be left alone to fend for themselves. "When I found you I only found you...Do you know if your twin ran the same way?" He asked as he laid down beside her in an attempt to give her more warmth.

MiddyGlow

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Asha smiled at Sega and the little cub who was warming up by her side. "I am very glad you found her." She said in a soft tone trying to let the little cub rest it was for the best the cub must have had a very hard time. "It is nice to meet you as well Sega."

----------------

Yukiko flopped down on her tummy with a sigh "I think so, otherwise they would have come for us, they wouldn't have just given up so they have to be dead.. I hope my twin isn't dead and my other siblings.." She said softly looking up at the two adults, she hadn't heard who they were. "Umm who are you and where am I?"

-----------------

Asha looked sadly at the little cub a hard time was an understatement she may have lost her entire family. She may have been left all alone in this world. It was possible that whoever their mother was had left the cubs to save themselves who could say? "I am Asha."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 am
Sega frowned from the little one’s words and really hoped her twin was okay at the very least. He had to admit it was nice to be around a cub even if the circumstance were sadder then he would have liked. “I’m Sega.” He said looking down at her and feeling a need to protect her. Maybe it was his fatherly instinct kicking in, but he really didn’t want to have her wander off in the cold alone.

“You don’t know for sure that they are dead. If you would like I can help you look for them or…you can stay here..get warm while me and Asha look? I don’t want you getting hurt again and you should rest anyway.” He said to the young cub before looking over to Asha. He didn’t know if it was a good idea or if she would even agree to it. He was really only saying this to calm the little cub down. He didn’t want her to worry too much.

MiddyGlow
I don't know if you want to wrap this up with them going out to search or we can have it go in a different direction?

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:39 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Asha frowned at what the little cub had said it was terrible that her family was gone and her siblings were missing, she wasn't sure if they would be able to find any of the other cubs or if the other cubs had died in the snow or in the accident. Asha shook her head "Yukiko should stay with me it is too dangerous out there for a cub without a hare." She said firmly. She did not allow the cubs under her watch to wander into the woods without a hare to guide them. "Besides you are right she should stay here and get warmer."

---------------------------

Yukiko yawned and snuggled down with Asha she was tried she had come far seeking a safe place after her parents went away, dead or otherwise. "I don't know, I hope my siblings are ok." She said softly and snuggled into Asha's fur. "I'm sleepy." She said yawning again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:59 pm
Sega nodded thinking it was better for the little cub to be there with Asha instead of going out wandering around in the cold after nearly losing her life and there wasn't much else he could do staying here. "Good idea..I will be back soon..I just want to look around at least once..just in case. If I find anything I will be back." He said with a firm nod as he walked away slowly. He was worried and the more he thought about more cubs out there in the cold, the more he wanted to help.

He wandered away feeling a lot better what he saved that cub from the cold and from death. He left her with someone in the pride that knew what they were doing and he was completely okay with that. Now he was going to try and hunt for her sister while maybe finding the other siblings she lost along the way.

MiddyGlow
Fin! <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out