Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:18 am
User Image

Sega didn’t have a very exciting day planned except for maybe playing in the snow and keeping watch over the border for a little bit. He trudged through the snow and went out past the border just to see if there was anything going on. There wasn’t much. Rabbits running around the snowy field, snow covered trees and the sounds of birds chirping from above. It was another gorgeous day even if there were small snow flakes falling down from the sky. It had been so long since he had time to himself where he wasn’t worrying about others or himself. He didn’t remember his life before the pride since it had been so long ago. His past was now a blur and all he could do now was look towards the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 pm
User Image

Nailah was resting in the white snow. It was almost hard to spot her due to her white fur but her pink spot markings stood out among the white. This was a new area for her to explore, but she knew not to stray to far over the border because she was not part of that pride or any pride of that matter. Her ears twitched every now and then to the sounds of crunching in the snow, her stomach ached for hunger and soon she must hunt to eat. Perhaps a small little white rabbit?

She rose from the snow after her much needed rest was over, but something caught her eye from a distance. A male lion, who appeared to be alone. She lowered herself once more in a defensive pose and kept a watchful eye on the male lion.

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:21 am
Turning his head, he watched the female closely seeing that she appeared to be friendly, but he didn't know for sure and he wasn't the type to really take too many chances. Being a guard taught him that more times then not, it was a good idea to be on the defensive with strangers. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said in a cheerful tone as he let a warm smile fall over his muzzle. "Your near the Schnee la Neige'milima pridelands, but don't worry..we don't really hurt strangers so your okay." He said to her as he slowly moved closer with his smile still remaining on his face. "Are you lost or looking for something?" He asked in a friendly manner. He didn't mind helping those that were lost. He had done so with a few already so this wouldn't be any different.

"I'm Sega by the way..what should I call you?" He asked as he plopped himself down in the snow right beside her. He wasn't sure she was dangerous, but he did get a friendly vibe from her. He just wasn't fully sure and was taking a chance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:39 pm
Nailah was at first taken back by how friendly the male seemed as he approached her. When he told her of the pride that was nearby she gave a light nod "I see, I mean no trouble or harm to your pride." she said softly then added "I was simply wandering the lands."

She didn't have a home. She was a rogue and no pride to be concerned about, her weary pale eyes look over towards the male called Sega "I'm Nailah." she said, she did stiffen a little when he sat beside her in the snow but tried to loosen up a little to show no weakness or fear.

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:13 pm
It had been awhile since Sega met an outsider. Usually it was someone in the pride or someone wanting to join the pride so he didn’t have to be to alert with them. She didn’t seem like she would hurt anything or anyone so he dropped his defenses and let a small smile cover his muzzle. “That is fine..I just have to make sure the pride is safe so your okay.” He said in a calm tone as he moved closer noticing her pale pink spots and her white coat. She would easily fit in with the pride with no issue and there was a small chance she would join. He wasn’t going to push it though. He didn’t like pushing that kind of thing on others.

“I’m Sega..it’s nice to meet you. So what are you doing wandering in these lands? Most don’t come this far to the snowy fields..I’m shocked actually.” He said keeping his eyes on her. “Do you want to go for a small walk and talk? I just have to make sure the border is secure.” He said with a pleasant smile.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:29 pm
Nailah watched the male called Saga carefully, her pale eyes never leaving him. The vibe she got from him was that he seemed pretty laid back. Which made her guard come a little down at least to the point she was no longer tense in his presence. When he asked her what she was doing near his pride territory she thought about her response, careful not to bring unwanted violence. Her tail began to swish in the cold white snow, so much to the point it was creating an indent.
"
I've always wanted to see the snow." she responded.

She was being truthful. She never seen the snow before and has heard of stories about the cold white stuff which covered the land. She was curious and so she headed towards the snowy lands to get a glimpse. It was beautiful and brilliant, but the cold was something to get adjusted to.

Nailah rose from the snow and nodded "I do not mind going for a walk, as long as it does not interfere with any of your daily tasks."

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:49 pm
Sega let out a small laugh from the female’s words. He was looking for something else to do. Yes he had to keep watch, but he also could use the time speaking with something else and getting to know them. He didn’t have many friends. If anything they were obsolete in his life and he really needed to speak with others a little more then he had been. “Nope your not interfering at all..in fact..I could use the company. Being a guard in the snowy mountains isn’t exactly the most exciting things in the world.” He said with a firm nod. He slowly started to walk by her side feeling a little better now that he had some company. He had been feeling a little down in the dumps lately all thanks to being alone for too long.

“You would fit right in around here..your coat is pale enough..me on the other hand..I’m too bold and get spotted a lot. It’s why I chose to be a guard instead of a hunter.” He wouldn’t catch anything if he was a hunter. It was bad enough he stood out like a sore thumb, if he was a hunter everything would run away before he could even get close.

“Are you part of a pride or just a wanderer? I use to wander..then I came here.” He wasn’t trying to get her to join. He was just being honest. It was one of the traits he found most annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:20 am
Nailah did not know much about guards or their duties besides keep watch of the land, she suppose it could be boring at times. It was after all her first time talking to someone from a pride, which surprised her how welcoming it seemed. She always had this idea that those from a pride wouldn't tolerate a rogue. She suppose it was a stereotype built up on stories.

"I see." she said softly.

When he mentioned about her fur and how she'd do well in the pride he was part of she thought for a second about it and blinked "I never really thought about a pride accepting me..?" she said while lowering her gaze to her front paws which buried into the snow.
As she to him again and gave a nod "I suppose that is right, red sure does stand out among the snow."

Nailah continued to walk along with Sega but stopped in her tracks when he asked more about her. She gave a small smile "I suppose you could say I'm a wanderer. I have no family or pride."

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:36 pm
Sega rarely met anyone that wasn't in a pride and if he did the conversation didn't late very long. It was nice to actually talk to someone else instead of being out in the cold snow alone all day. "It's really your call..there are prides all over..I just joined this one because it was more suited for me..I'm not a fighter...yes I will guard something with my life, but I don't fight just to fight." He said to her with a small chuckle. He didn't want to try and recruit her. It honestly was the last thing he wanted. He believed in free choice since he knew what it was like to not really have a place to belong.

"Oh good..It's been a long time since I had the chance to speak with someone else." He said with a small smile. He didn't know where this path was going to take him and he really hoped she would stay for a good long chat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:17 pm
She thought on his words, to belong to something did sound nice and perhaps her mind began to teeter between her options. Nailah knew she did not have to make a decision now and could revisit the idea of joining a pride like the one Sega comes from, but perhaps a day or two maybe even a month to think to out weigh her pros or cons in doing so "I shall think about it.." she was honest with him.

Her fear was to join and feel out of placed, but she was not one to express her feelings. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself in a pride, taking up responsibility and being supportive of a prides view. Her heart longed for a home but her mind was yet to agree.

"Perhaps it is best I go and think.."

Her pale eyes looked towards the red and black male "I will return once I've made up my mind."
"Farewell for now."

The young female then began to turn back towards the area they met. She did not look back. She knew that she'd see him again and did not have a need to dwell on a goodbye.

Fin  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers