Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kansai
[ Turf ] Dotonbori Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Just Let Go

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To know that his search for a small place here wouldn't be too difficult a task had put him at ease. Japan wasn't any bigger than California was but he felt as if the populace had been much larger here. For now, the foreigner was here on a Visa but that could all change in the near future.

To hear that Ritz was of mixed heritage piqued his interest but once he gave her another once over he definitely would've seen it. He felt that he'd gotten a bit of a better understanding as to why she'd stood out so much to him. As she shared nostalgic memories of her father and her own terrible English he'd felt just a little envious about not being able to relate. Still, he'd let her take a trip down that memory lane without interrupting; not until asked at least. Seeing that smile on her face warmed him. For a moment he thought, as if searching for the right answer on her face. Though he hadn't realized he'd been staring until she he saw the embarrassment on her face, believing that he was at fault for it. Cameron faced forwards again, calmly slipping his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"I've been to Europe. Went to the U.K, got to eat a slice from Italy. It's really beautiful out there. Haven't been to France though, but I've always wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower. I've been to India once, the food was great! Oh! And Don't get me started on South Korea --"

He paused as a sudden rushed of vibrant memories came flooding in all at once. Both pleasant and sorrow thoughts that flushed his face at the mention of his last destination. It was only for a fleeting second, but the always smiling man seemed melancholy.

That vibrant beat in his heart dropped its rhythm but was quick to pick it back up. His smile returned as he continued,
                                                                "Thailand. China, got to see the Great Wall. Basically all of Asia, and now I'm back here." The man carried on, beaming as he located that 24-hour store that he'd been looking for, stopping just outside of it to turn and face Ritz directly. "Soooo, if you aren't doing anythiiiing. Would you be interested in being my plus one to that after party I mentioned earlier? Free booooooze. And if yah aren't havin' fun feel free to bail anytime yah want." He offered in his most charming tune as if alcohol was suppose to be the cherry on top.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:22 am
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• A slight red touched her cheeks as her companion continued to stare at her, she had definitely done something very weird and that gave her more reason to kick herself on the inside. When he did turn away and seem to become more reserved she'd felt something....weird, like it was a little cold. Shoving the feeling aside and deciding to analyze it later she'd instead focus on listening to his tales. The blond became enamored with images of the places he'd been as well as mentions of the Eiffel Tower, she kind of wanted to visit it too just to take her AT's out for a spin on it. Then came talks of food as well as Cam's sudden pause and strange look on his face, she'd look curious for the split second the perpetually smiling male seemed to become sad. Ritz didn't attempt to pry as he would then continue as if nothing happened, she wasn't foolish enough to pick at wounds so she let it be.

A smirk played on her lips once more, "All the exotic foods you could taste, I am definitely jealous." she snorted, "Probably eaten some weird stuff too though." she amended casually imagining him eating something weird...like fried spiders! When Cam stopped Ritz did as well looking to him when he had faced her head on, curiosity and minor confusion decorated her features as she looked at the man before her. He lead on to ask her about the party and attempted to bribe her, the young lass looked thoughtful before shrugging, "Sure, why not? I can have some more fun." she stated simply trying to go back to being stoic, but it was harder to do when you had literal sunshine standing next to you, "I mean what could possibly go wrong? ...I didn't just jinx us did I?" she wondered though mischief clearly played in her eyes as she made the minor off topic joke.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Just Let Go

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ecstatic.

His offer had gone better than he'd expected. They had hit it off pretty well but Cameron could sense that this woman wasn't often the socialite. A part of him had wanted to offer to show her around those other countries since she seemed so interested in traveling; but he didn't want to give her the wrong idea.

"Yes, awesome!"

Cam headed into the 24-hour store post-haste, rapping his knuckles twice against the door to counteract Ritz's possible course. "Dunno, maybe!" It wasn't wood, but it would have to do for now. "I'll be one second!" He called out to her, disappearing into the store. He'd quickly scoop up some snacks and alcohol. Tossing it all into the cart. His friends had told him to get some high-end liquor but after spending the night with his new friend, he'd forgotten about it. Getting some top shelf bottles from a liquor store would have to do, besides, he was sure that those guys couldn't tell top shelf from ripple anyway. With a quick flash to the middle-aged man behind the counter, Cam headed out the door with several grocery bags of mixers and bottles and a couple of cases of beer. He'd stumble on one foot as he hurriedly hopped out but caught himself; having bought more than he planned on.

"Alright! Let's go!" He'd start leading the way, trying to find the right way to balance it all without having it drop. While he may have needed help he wasn't going to ask for it. Part male bravado in showing off in front of Ritz, but also because he didn't want to burden her with it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Ritz could see the happiness in his face, she found it endearing if not mildly embarassing since she wasn't used to people really wanting her around with her normal attitude. Then again, he just managed to loosen her up enough to where she was acting more comfortable then normal. A small laugh escaped her at his call out and she'd raise a brow as curiosity overcame her face with a mild look of indulgent pleasure, it was almost adorable to see him get so chipper. She'd snort when he tapped his knuckles against the frame of the door in an effort to counteract her superstition, she'd wait as he'd ask though and casually pick through her phone. Something curious had shown up on the BBS about a curse? Ah someone had gotten into the temple before her...no matter...were there was one were others, she'd get her turn at some point.

The blond looked back up when Cam suddenly appeared carrying...yeah a lot of bags...and almost tripping and falling in the process. His announcement of them needing to head out would make her wonder why he didn't bother to just hand her a couple, they were going to the same place. Was this that male bravado thing? God. Spare her. Rolling her eyes as she would do what she used to do to her dad, glancing at the bags and easily slipping one with snacks out of his hand one of the more bulky but lighter ones and easily popped open one of the bags of chips not caring if it was for everyone and popping a couple in her mouth while holding the bulky bag, "Not a bad haul there." she murmured before easily closing the bag with a few twists of her fingers and walking with the other, "Anything I should know? Rules I shouldn't break?" she'd question casually.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:29 am

User Image

User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER
                                xxxxxxxxxAND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

Perched at the bar is an unassuming predator on the hunt. Poised, pristine; and honed to an abysmal razor's edge. With winged eyeliner so sharp it would slit your throat if you tread too close surrounding an absolutely wired purple gaze, she surveys potential at the bar.

Hrmmm... Too drunk. Disapproval sings as the first possible choice is metaphorically swiped left into the trash; right where they belonged. Tall, leggy, though a little lanky for her tastes. Not to mention so obviously spinning in a world of drunken madness. Without a second thought, perusing vision surfs strange faces for another pick.

In a similar fashion the next two candidates are neglected; one deemed too douchey, and the other too... stupid? Ditzy? She couldn't say which, but it only took about two minutes of talking to her before the hellion on her high horse had to divulge fickle excuse to use the restroom.

Jax used the baby spoon on her necklace more than any other utensil in her lifetime. Nasal passages are filled once, twice, then three times with snowy mounds of foreign powdered import. Upon the fourth throat clenches, gagging audible as the open bag so greedily shoveled from is fumbled and nearly dropped; but a panicking hand in the right place and at the right time happens to be it's savior. Gasping in relief, thumping heart maintains it's erratic pace as the half breed wild child takes a fleeting look in the mirror. Purple corona within eyne are nearly eclipsed by massive pupils, and mirth bubbles into girlish giggles ecstatically at the sudden rush.

"Oh... jesus ********, this one's way better than the last time. Ol' boy needs to pick up on this more often."

Straightening short hem of little red dress hugging upper thighs, sapphire tone bangs are adjusted slightly into far more favored position.

Mood dramatically shifted, she practically prances out of the bathroom... and nearly causes an unsuspecting patron to experience a crash landing with linoleum below.

"What the f-OH!" Exclaimed when the poor man's beer tips all over his own shirt, Machismo demeanor whirls; ready to begin with all sorts of aggressive inebriated alpha male buffoonery... Until eyne raving in their fury cast downwards to find the little lady responsible.

Most recent scratch and sniff sojourn had left Jax bright eyed and bushy tailed; Though graceful features drew into the meanest mug she could possibly give.

"What kinda stupid b***h stands RIGHT in front of the ladies room door!? Scootch ya boots. That means out the way, ya huge ********! Quit being so inconsiderate."

This one... might be it. Self musing proves the opposite of current actions however, as bitchy bombshell roughly places manicured hands on brawny chest and forcefully veers him away from the walkway he currently blocked like a highwayman of old.

Despite rockiest of roads they found themselves starting at, she wolf in sheep's clothing's intrigue and minimal effort has primed potential chattering away in no time. He's got like... half a brain. But he's really cute. Fickle mind finally made up for the time being, alluring black widow lures the fly into her parlor. In no time, they make their way to her hotel room.

"Yeah, you like that?"

Not really. Self control non existent, through some Elysium blessed miracle she manages not to utter depreciative comment. "You can choke me harder. You can... do everything harder." Offered as stereotypical question is curved hard. Grasp around slender column tightens... but it was a paltry upgrade. I can still breathe... What a sour disappointment... Pitiful. Pacing was about average, and while weapon previously unsheathed with much excitement and anticipation proved to be more than sufficient... he was either an amateur, or simply improperly trained to handle such equipment.

"Who's p***y is this? Is it daddy's?"

Oh, the cringe was real. Racking shiver vibrates down erect spine, and not the good kind. She only called one man daddy, and she hadn't seen his fine a** in far too long. Enough was enough, and the buffoon had worn out his welcome.

"Get the ******** off of me." Sung in calm tones, voice was tempered steel laced with traces of venom as heaving curvity begins to shift out from underneath musculature hulking over her. The man refused to budge however; disconnecting twined hips but still hovering over feminine grace with palms planted on either side of her head. All apologies now, he pleads and promises to make it up to her. Anything, he says before leaning in to kiss her neck. Turned up nose wrinkles in absolute disgust, and she goes from zero to one hundred in a single fleeting moment.

"Did I stutter, dumbass!? I said get the ******** off me! Get out! Go!" As she shouts single leg shifts, bending inwards so that knee touches her chest whilst the sole of her foot plants against solid pectoral hovering above. Thick thighs have been proven to save lives, and the ridiculous amount of muscle in hers sends sinewy figure easily twice her size rocketing off of the bed, against the wall, and finally onto the floor when she straightens said leg in a vicious push kick.

"I said get out! Get the ******** out!" Shrill shouting could be heard throughout the rest of the floor, no doubt. Without a care in the world Jax continues, ushering unwelcome guest towards the door with several pushes and a couple more swift kicks to the a**. As an afterthought, garments are thrown at him through the aperture before thick wooden door slams shut between them.

Heavily exhaling, it was a piss poor attempt to vent the rage bottled up inside the pretty little monster. The clasps of leather bag snap open, and purple tipped branches file through for a pack and it's accompanying zippo. Death stick poised between ripe petals, flaring ember sparks to life and plumes of carcinogenic vapor filter past pearlescent gates and into needy lungs. Exhaling as sleek chrome backed device is swiped from the headboard, tulips scythe fondly at the name presented on the screen before passcode is tapped upon glassy surface.

Wholesome Bad b***h♥️🙏😈
                                WISH U WERE THERE BBY [Attachment: 1 video]

curiosity is known to kill questioning kittens, but interest is piqued and the small play icon is thumbed. Damn, it's like five minutes long! Brows cant towards the cieling as moans and and squeals filter through her phone's speaker, and high pitched laughter echoes in disbelief.

"Oh there's no way Ono! Hell yes! hmmm... that's ********' hot. I wanna try that sometime." Musing meanders through murky mind hazed with wants, and she fumbles through the satchel once more for a tried and true companion; one that had never let her down... until tonight, right now. As the button clicks on, painfully low vibrational intensity persists for all of five seconds before fizzling out. Had she forgotten to change the batteries?

"Noooo! Come on... you had one job. God damn it, this sucks."

Pondering for a moment, inspiration strikes before curved grace provocatively poses in full body mirror; hips cocked to blatantly accentuate already plentiful assets. Camera shutter sounds and she quickly sends 'artistic' picture in response with a small note attached. As a second thought, she flicks a photo of the baggie full of sunshine she still possessed; just about an eight ball's worth within. Another caption is typed, before she idly scrolls through twitter notifications while waiting on a reply.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                      ACC: 35 [---]
                                      STR: 100 [---]
                                      STA: 50 [+25]
                                      JMP: 0 [---]
                                      AIR: 50

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo
                                  Me: ur not down to drop ur location tho. I miss you b***h ): 💔 [attachment: 1 image]

Me: Do u want to build a snowmaaan? ❄️❄️☃️
                                  [attachment: 1 image]

[Roleplay Forum] Kansai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas