Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kansai
[ Turf ] Umeda Sky Building Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image

Modern architecture goes space age and skywards at the cutting-edge Umeda Sky Building. Two glass towers soar 173 meters (567 feet) into the air, connected by a futuristic observation platform that provides amazing 360-degree views. Located on the 40th floor, visitors can find the stunning "floating garden" and observatory, along with a restaurant and bar. The SkyWalk observation deck is also popular among visitors who want to feel the fresh air from the 40th floor and get 360-degree views of the city below.

For a change of pace and century, head to the base of the building to enter the old-fashioned Takimi Lane of Restaurants. Reproducing a Showa-era street, the precinct has a shrine, well, stone paving and enough restaurants and taverns to feed an army of visitors with delicious gourmet treats.

Owned By:Kansai Serpents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image
    User Image

• Free from the situation at Ayano's home, he would leave to try and find some type of peace and mind. He wasn't sure what was getting in Ayano's head, but he always felt space would be the best answer. If only he knew what was going on at the mansion , he would of changed his mind. His mind was already full of many doubts and many trivial things that he wish he could get out. It was like the hospital scene was coming back up in his head. What was he going to do? When he left, he didn't have his suit so he was just winging it, having on a fresh set of clothes as he rolled out to explore Japan. The exploration allowed him to reach the Umeda Sky building. He wasn't exactly sure how he got there. It was many many bus trips and stops he didn't pay attention too. Standing outside of it and looking up, he would just stare at the building. Could the bird find his wings again? Or was he forever broken?

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 000
          ACC: 00 [---]
          STR: 00 [---]
          STA: 00 [---]
          JMP: 00 [---]
          AIR: 00.0
          WEAR: 000%

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:34 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • "You lost?"

She questioned, hands within the slim pockets of her outfit, the material stretching to be able to house them inside. She approached from seemingly nowhere, carrying the billowing wind at her back. She wasn't sure why she came here, it was just wherever the wind was blowing her lately. Her time was running down for her to do whatever she wanted, it was fine if she spent it listening to something other than herself. All of her ideas nowadays were all bad anyway.

"Yeah, me too."

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 220 ]
                                                              • Acceleration: [20]
                                                              • Strength: [90]
                                                              • Stamina: [50//50]
                                                              • Jump: [50 [ 100 ]]
                                                              • Air Time: [70s [ 95s ]]

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status
                                                                • Speed: [00]
                                                                • Strength: [00]
                                                                • Stamina: [00]
                                                                • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
                                                                • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]
                                                                • Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]
                                                                • Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]
                                                                • Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:59 pm
User Image
    User Image

• You lost?
    Words that would drag his attention towards a green haired woman that was curvaceous and had on an outfit that complimented the body well. He was surprised that she had said anything to him. In his usual state, he would of been for a lost of words. Probably shy and trying not to look her way as he did with all attractive women and just, people in general. However, he was already toeing into the pull of darkness. His own mental state clouding and pulling the strings to force a new type of behavior pattern for Usien at this point.

"I don't think it's the fact I'm lost....just the fact I can't be saved. I've tried flying. Each time I tried, I only got ripped out of the sky..."

It was always like this, wasn't it? Was it ever the wait of just his own expectations? Or was it something more? He always had it out for himself. To either try fly as high as his parents or to brave his own path. He concede he never could do the former. To be top rank. To be someone that was feared. He was never feared by anyone. In fact, he did the fearing. He was fine taking wins and losses, but he just felt at this point he didn't belong.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 000
          ACC: 00 [---]
          STR: 00 [---]
          STA: 00 [---]
          JMP: 00 [---]
          AIR: 00.0
          WEAR: 000%

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:02 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • She could remember it like it was yesterday. The festival where she was plummeting out of the sky. Being saved by a man she barely knew, having followed him to an impossible place. That s**t sucked, and the wound on her chest still clawed at her. She had become burdened by it, saddened. Her usual frustrated demeanor letting loose to something far more cynical. She didn't have the energy to be mean right now. It was just too much for her to portray. If she even had anyone to portray it ******** sucks, spending all that time getting better. Training, ******** busting your a** then what ... you can't even do what you want."

Her head turned sharply to the guy she had just met, anger and frustration danced bewildering between her brows. Her hands balled into fists, shaking. Just thinking about that a*****e who overtook the air from her. Showed her up, made her feel like nothing. She was good! And she didn't need anyone coming around making her feel bad.

"Who is the ******** that decided I'm not allowed to fly anyway?!"

She caught herself slipping into madness, jerking her head back toward the building and lowering it. Allowing the bangs to cover her eyes, darkness shrouding her visage as she continued to quiver. No tears this time, she had been sad for such a long period after the festival. She had cried enough ******** tears for a lifetime. "Who gave that a*****e control of the sky ..." The vision of Giselle stuck in her head as if it were nailed to her cerebellum. She hated that guy. Without thinking the wind around her would blow, the green strands of hair that blocked her face would all shift in one direction. Toward the guy standing at her side.

"Can I .... Can I collect a piece of the sky from you." To Prince.

She spoke in a lack luster manner, her trembling ceased but her hands still formed into fists. The wind, it was always right wasn't it. And until she was stronger, better, her brute force could never twist it to her will.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image
    User Image

• It was clear he wasn't the only one that was broken from the sky. He was wondering was it personal or just random events when it came to the stranger to his side. Could his life be better without treks? His parents would of met if they didn't ride right? History wouldn't change right? Wrong. Everything would change. He might not have existed. In fact, he wondered if there was an alternate dimension he could look into. Was it the treks fault or was it his fault? It couldn't be the treks. They were harmless. He was as young as 8 putting treks together and learning how to be a tuner. "It does... I figured I could do things my own way...Over step the shadows that bind me in place. Overcome my short comings and improve my own self. How many times does failure come around....How many times...is too many?"

These are no different then the complications I face in general...I'm just a babbling idiot that can't even interact like a normal adult...No one in my family even have same issues. My roommate has it all. She has money! Power! Is ******** gorgeous and doesn't even have to ride. Nothing to crush her wings! I can't be mad at her...we are two different people...I should....

"Who gave that a*****e control of the sky!"

He would turn to look at the woman, studying the side of her face as she looked at the building.. His eyes lowered in embarrassment. How was he so upset, when he didn't have it bad. He came to these conclusions on his own, but someone was in her way. Someone, purposely tried to keep her down. Who would do such a thing? The embarrassment caused a blush, a lost for words. What could he even say. The silence, quick as it came would leave like a gentle breeze. A proposition.

Can I .... Can I collect a piece of the sky from you.
    Was she serious? She was truly serious?! He was just a tuner. What could he possibly give? He didn't even have a peice of the sky for himself. He could help people reach it, but never could he. It wasn't for lack of trying. It was just how his luck was.

"I can't give you piece of something that I will never achieve or even possess. However, I can get you there...why take a piece when you can have it all" The tuner questioned as he closed his eyes for a moment.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 255
          ACC: 40 [---]
          STR: 100 [---]
          STA: 55 [105]
          JMP: 60 [---]
          AIR: 80.0
          WEAR: 094%[/list]

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:01 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • "You can't see it can you ..."

Her arms flexed, the muscles in her arms tensing up. The billowing wind wiped the bangs from her face. The frustrated look had been replaced with determination. Wavering and fluctuating between jade tinted tendrils. One moment, perhaps she was upset, then the next it could be an entirely new emotion.

"The wind ..."

Fingers parted, scanning the space directly beside her, the wind weaved between them. Almost as such that it were a tangible thing she would weave the wind until it met a point it was visible. The pale white hue would extend the world around it, warping its view as it mixed with her hair. These weren't her wings, she hadn't yet gotten use to them, but the pale shifted wind would come from her gathering hands nevertheless. Shifting until it landed upon the man standing beside her. If he noticed, when the wind broke softly against his skin it was warm. And with the warmth came dispersion. The pale white hue she had given it dissolved as it passed him by. Showing there was nothing beyond this for her to fight against.

"Is blowing in your direction." Her fingers clasped and the wind calmed, letting her hair fall back down. Her hands shot downward and a draft of wind would follow hem, dusting the ground and sending the smallest of clouds whispering about their feet. She was serious about this, deadly so. "So whaddya say, wanna find out why the sky is ******** witcha?" Her head tilted back, looking over to the man. Her right hand pointing upward, to the top of the Umeda Building.

"We can find out if we go there."

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:41 pm
User Image
    User Image

• No...I cannot.. All I see is eternal darkness. If you can see the sky...then there is more hope for you then there ever be for me He would think as the wind was starting to pick up. The green strands would be cleared by the wind, a glimpse of her face shown to Usien. Did something happen? Did he cause a switch. What was this new look that she was graced with? How was she so easily able to forget about her previous troubles? Was this something he couldn't have? Was this, something that Ring road couldn't offer? Or was it something more in which he needed to believe in?

He would hear her mention the wind, but he couldn't put his finger on it. What was she trying to tell him? The wind was rather odd, picking up in a strong breeze which wasn't on the forecast for the day. The wind would continue to weave. Within a few moments, the wind started to come into view. His eyes became soft as he looked, the white hue...what was this? Was this really a piece of the sky? Or was it just wind? As it dissolved, the faded pink flush was met with a warm sensation. He couldn't describe the feeling. He just, felt...empowered. He wanted to know what was going to be coming out of this.

The wind now calm and his eyes having a glint of hope, he would say nothing. If he was going to do this, he had to do it his way. He had to possess no fear. He had to, overcome anything and everything possible. A moment of hesitation occurred as the tuner would soon reveal his slightly tanned flesh. He didn't have his costume. He couldn't hide behind it here. He couldn't be spider-man, he couldn't be black panther. He had to be Usien Nakamura. The bandages were still wrapped around him, the rib injury he received from the past when he was denied access to the sky still loomed over him. A constant remind that any chance he get to the sky he would be smited. Would the same occur here?

"Find out we shall"

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:39 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • "Alright then, well come on."

She waved the man on as she walked toward the building, her treks picking up and drifting her forward. "We'll fight in the sky, don't leave me waiting at the top too long." Her mutters seemed like but ghosts as her legs pushed her from the ground in no time at all. She would leap directly at the building, hands gracing the sides of the glass panels that made up the windows. She stationed herself while swinging her legs over her head and twirling. This path, directly alongside the building, she could ride this wave best. She would soar up the side of the building in this manner. Her treks touching down every so often to restart her 'run'. She didn't have worries about falling like this.

Where she was and where she was going was well defined. She didn't have to guess, or make a new path. Just up, they could hash it out at the top.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image
    User Image

• Following along, he would make it towards the building and would instantly get nervous. He forgot how big this thing was. The floating garden. More than hundreds of feet above the sky. Was he really going to climb this thing? Did he really want to go out like that and die? So many questions... What was his answer? There was no backing out now. His chance to protest instantly gone as the soft echoes of Jame's voice played like a recording into his ear. She was already gone... How did she get so high? He couldn't do that...could he? No, he had to push through. He had to at least, try.

Bending his knees, he would jump like a basketball player trying to get a tip off. His treks activating, the pressure corresponding into his treks as he was lifted into the air. He wasn't able to fly as high as James, but he wasn't too far off. Only able to do a little over half the distance that James covered. His path wasn't as clear. He was vaulting more on the pieces and structures of the building instead of just going up the wall that looked like was made completely out of windows. He didn't know why he chose the path though. Landing on the base of the long piece that had a white base and interconnecting pipes making the upper half. It was a good maybe 10 feet gap between the structure he landed on and the right half of the building. As his treks landed on a beam, he would launch himself again, aiming to be on the top of the structure. If he could do this, he was already thinking of his next path which would be to launch himself form the connecting bridge.

This feeling~ I only felt it once before at the water park. The air flowing past me. The wind carrying me towards a goal without impediment. The song..it was starting to play again, but it wasn't something dark or somber.. The dissonance that was playing at the hospital. At home. It was starting to return back to home key. Come on Usien..push yourself! You can do this!! Defeat her! The edge was coming back, but it wasn't an edge of destruction. An edge of competition. A battle in the sky~ A sky that was shared..

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • The Building In Question.

Her ride jettisoned her through the large gaping hole in the center of the building's top. Landing on one of the two escalator platforms that rose to this height. The wind brushed against her, it was still cold. Not the way it felt when Giselle was flying. Somehow, in spite of that, it was still a comfort to her soul.

Her eyes scanned the length of the panels that surrounded the circular opening. Windows where spectators could watch the duo, she knew she was going to get into trouble for this. But she had to take risks, and she was sorry what would happen to Chris as a result. "Come on .." She would walk to the edge of the platform, the air striking the insides of her throat was hot. Almost scorching, let that all out with an exhale.

"{b]Air battle ..."

She would speak as her competitor made it to the top of the building. "First one to fall beneath the circle loses. You can save your ******** self down there." Down beneath them, was a T shaped infrastructure, much like the Teen Titans tower that they could land on if being toppled.

"Let's find out what the sky wants us to know."

Her treks left the building and shot straight for the sky.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:00 pm
User Image
    User Image

• He was following as fast as he could. He didn't have the same amount of glide as she did. Even so, it still felt so different. He been shirtless before. That wasn't new but he never been so high up. This made the water park look like a child's game. He could really fall to his death. He could really be in danger here, but he didn't care. He didn't even falter in his descent getting closer to the sky. He could be so high up normally. He could just visit this landmark, but the feeling of freedom. Just being in the air with no safety. No floor underneath. Blissful.

Hearing her explain the battle, he would make it up to the top that looked like a weird cheerio and would land on the pannel on the opposite side. Now the big gaping hole between the two was the divider. An air battle, he could maybe win this, but...that if he got lucky. If even then, he wasn't trying hurt someone. He would shake the idea of using deconstruction out of his head. He would have to find another way. He would have to get his hands dirty. As she shot up into the sky, Usien would shoot up as well, aiming to meet her there in the battlefield. He felt be insult if he didn't start this firsts. She was helping him after all. Charging for her in the air, he would go to try and deliver to punches to her face. Come on Usien!

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:44 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • Oh. You're approaching me?

Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?

Her eyes looked down as she reached a space she was comfortable enough, her body twirling until her feet were up toward the sky. She stared at him, no inhibitions, chasing her into the air. He didn't wait, he didn't question it. But he came after her right in the air. Easy. The wind howled as the man approached, spiraling, cold as she prepared her assault.

JAMES YOU'LL FALL!

The thought shook in her head like a concussion, all at once she felt herself shake. A tremor inside her very soul, and all she could see was the onslaught of clouds. She was like this wasn't she, upside down in the sky. Plummeting to her death when she was saved. The air, it was crushing her. And then came the strike. A bout directly to her face that sent the young girl spiraling. Waking her mind from the slumber and toppling her from the air.

"s**t ..." She muttered while twirling, landing upon the glass incline of the circle, people scrambling on the other side to see if she is alright. She slipped, and her treks would roar to life, sending her in a path on the windows. Luckily they were sturdy enough to support a lot of weight. It had to be to govern this design. "What the ******** was that ..." She muttered to herself while wiping away the trickle of blood that drenched her lips. She had the advantage there, why was she wasting it? No, again. Without a thought she would kick off the windows and dash directly at her opponent. The Wind. Still Cold. She could control it.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:11 am
User Image
    User Image

• That...felt good! Wait, why did it feel good? Was it because it actually connected? Was that on purpose? Or was it because of something else? Was it the feeling of actually standing a chance in something that was unfavorable of odds. Why? If Usien knew what was going on in her head... he wouldn't of continued to go hard. However, the wind was boosting him. He felt good. As she tumbled down towards the structure, he would hover in the air. His eyes looking to see if she was truly down for the count. He doubted it and was correct. It seem, she was surprise just as he was. Was it because the gift of the wind was hers already? Or, was she surprised by something else? The glass incline caught her. No doubt that this was going to become intense again.

Coming towards him again, Usien was still in the air and it occurred to him something important. He was a sitting duck in the air. Yeah, he was able do some moves but, this was the longest he had been in the air. That reality would set in once the green haired woman came towards him. Uh Oh. He would think as he put his arms up in a crossed shape as he chose to defend himself for whatever James was going to do. What she going to do? Punch? Kick? Throw me? Show me what you got! He thought. He just hoped that she stayed away from a certain area. He was still recovering from a rib injury.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
    Quote:

TRICKS:

Misujage

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:10 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                              • The sky ... it sure was big. Her eyes kept focusing on it, even in the mere seconds it took to reach the guy. The clouds flickered through her mind endlessly, why was she sabotaging herself like this. Her hands went to her sides, spiraling she would curve a spiral and twirl beyond the guy.

Impact!

As her swerve brought her behind him, her limbs flexed outward and from her position a weft of air shoved all things back from her. A surge of power with her at the epicenter. She exhaled, looking back up to the sky in the wake of the air, and as if upon the ground she would leap upward a few feet, twirling before spinning downward, aiming to kick the man head on like a drill to his midsection. Sending him spiraling to the structures below.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                              Quote:

Air Treck Information:
                                                              • Air Treck Wear
                                                                • [000%]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status:

Trick Record:

Noble Negative J3T

[Roleplay Forum] Kansai

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff