Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chiba
[Gym] Fukuda Denshi Arena Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:00 pm
Picture

Fukuda Denshi Arena, known commonly as Fuku-Ari, is a football stadium in Chiba city, Japan. It was completed in 2005 and is home to the J. League club JEF United Ichihara Chiba following their move from the Ichihara Seaside Stadium. This stadium has 18,500 seats and 1,281 standings. Full capacity is 19,781.

Originally named Chiba Soga Football Stadium, Fukuda Denshi, a medical electric instrument manufacturer, won the naming rights after outbidding several other candidates.

Want to put on a show? This seem like it would be the prefect spot.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias: Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Outfit: combat outfit

A block away from the meeting place, and there was the presiding sound of many, many people. The closer Therese got, the louder they had become. What was she truly about to go walking into? Why had she responded to the post and practically challenged them through personal anger? This was all out of character for the normally cool and collected woman, but now she was paying for it with a full dose of tension. Her air treks cleaned and prepared, her secret weapon... All set. While she felt ready, there was no hiding the nervousness off her face from the crowd of people she could hear. Just how many had arrived to see this!? Was any of it truly necessary!? More of a private person, today was about to be not only a battle against the target she's been wanting answers from,... But also a battle against herself. A woman who much more enjoyed leaving herself an unpredictable, and unreadable woman, going against everything she held herself for, all for the sake of answers. Was this man the one who had killed Kai? Or was it some other blonde rider out there? "Goddammit Kai... You've got me actually going this far to find out what happened to you... Caring about finding the truth." This was going to be the moment of finding out. Could she be prepared for the Midnight Flame, as much as she had mentally kept telling herself? She was about to find out. At least she was rocking the get up for the occasion.

One step into the arena itself, after making head route to the playing field, it was abundantly clear once she was there, just how many had come. People in many of the seats. How many exactly? Therese couldn't fathom. Her focus was not towards the people in general, but more so scanning around for the person of the hour. A shame they had chosen such a location to begin with. It was all too nice for a battle field. Her feet and her resolve for the truth had lead her to this current point... Could her own road truly take on the beast she was about to confront? What would have happened had this began on different terms away from this? There was no exact telling on such irrelevant things. Here she was now, and here was the music about to play the drums of war in her head. The question now though.... Where was her opponent? Most likely here. Would he make a grand dramatic entrance? Or arrive from the opposite doors across the field from her own passageway of entry? "Hm... Here goes nothing...."

Ooc:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Trek weapon
Tech Rank: B
Tech Name Ice Trek
Effects: Can turn lather road tricks into ice variants
A small device attached to the heel of her air treks. It activates by Therese pressing the heels of her treks to the ground, while activating her abilities. This device also helps with keeping her engine cooler. The cold air released is a low temperature of -20 degrees.

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I guess you are more action than talk. I wouldn't expect less." The words echoed from the arena. Obviously, a boost to his voice given by a microphone that was attached by an earpiece. People wondered where exactly was the person speaking. The voice seemed familiar. One that was at CCS. The lights would turn off at the stadium leaving it all in darkness before spotlights moved around as if they were searching. All before pointing directly at Axon who was making his way through the crowd towards the field. The theme of music blaring in the background. The sounds of Guns and Roses escaping the speakers. Soon, he would be face to face with Therese. His eyes looking over her like a wolf looking at fresh meat. She really challenged him but she couldn't have possibly known it was him. Not at all. At least, that was what the fool figured.

He was wearing his normal everyday outfit but there was something different. The jacket that Kai usually wore. In fact, he was wearing it folded like a towel on the side of his jeans. If Theresa memory was correct, she would remember the jacket from when she first met Kai back at the Knights party. "The Midnight Flame was....a person who met a terrible end. A thorn to the side but it is sad how it all went down. He owed me a match. A 1v1. Yet, someone got to the blondie. Heard was someone who was looking to settle a score. But that leads me to wonder, why you would want to challenge him? Or challenge me? Flame road I know isn't your deal." Axon commented before shaking his head. "You challenged me. So, I shall set the rules. Gonna be just like soccer. But with a frisbee. The person to 5 goals wins. Take the disk, it lands in the goal. That's a point. The person who scores the point keeps the frisbee. Or make it take i as the Americans say. The Disk starts at a neutral point which it will be launched into play by a random person in the stands. Got it?"
'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]
→ Acceleration: 100
→ Battle Strength: [300][](
→ Stamina: 96/100
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: 150

Tricks

Treks: Prayer Before Sacrifices
► Round Traction Heels (Any technique involving the usage of the installed part is taken to the next ranked level (I.E C Ranked Fang -> B Ranked Fang) in exchange for paying the cost of that next rank (I.E C Ranked stam/wear cost become B Ranked stam/wear cost)
► MM Engine (The wear taken by the skates is reduced by 2% when performing a friction based technique (E.G Bloody Fang, Bloody Roll Soul, etc).
► Chrysalis Siphon :: Water Lilly( -5% Wear for All Air/Water Based Tricks (Cannot decrease trick wear below 1%)

► Dual Battery Core (A battery with a dual core to provide the rider with an extra boost during hard runs. Reduces wear by 1% when performing C Rank tricks or higher. .)

Ascendant Race
Expertise of a Rider: Those who are Ascendants gain a reduction in stamina when using tricks. The reductions doesn't allow for tricks to be used for free and has to use at least 1 stamina. All tricks for are reduced by 5 Stamina. Ascendants do have the ability to pay regular stamina costs to have their tricks gain a passive boost of +30 Battle Strength. However, both are not able to be used at same time.

All in the Method: All Method tricks of any kind, including customs, cost zero wear and zero stamina. They still, however take up a trick slot.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tch. An expectation of a normal entry, and the opponent of the hour had decided to blare some awful music she knew nothing about, and speak a boisterous remark of their arrival. Turning off the stadium lights had to have been necessary on top of it all? The moment they had went out, Therese had half expected someone to surprise attack. When she, like everyone else, had been hit with the sudden searchlights, that were dancing there way around, as if to seek the location of the voice. They knew where he was surely, so why was this becoming like some sort of circus performance? "When had this become a cheesy Pokemon nerd battle..."
Reality would soon herself before her, seeing the same man she had seen at the party. It really had to have been him after all? In some way, she had figured there to have been a lackey or two before him. Guess she shouldn't have been surprised. There he was though. Target suspect number one. His obvious look in his eyes had her only raise a brow, seeing nothing in her sights but an obstacle in her way. Had he expected it was her already before this meetup? Who knew. All Therese could possibly know, was to hide the nerves she carried on her shoulder, and hope to herself that he couldn't sense it. He was dangerous. Challenging him was the biggest,, most foolish mistake that she had ever made in her life. Comparing her stories to his rumors, this was a situation that would definitely not be in her favor.
Sizing him up for any weaknesses she could pick up on.... That was when she had seen it.

"!!!!!!" Was that.... Why did he have Kai's jacket!? There was no forgetting that coat. It was too unique in its own right to mistaken it for anything else. Eyes narrowing with fuel, her glare had shot up at him when he had begun to run his mouth. Wait... What had he meant that someone got to him!? At first, Therese was too stunned to answer his wonderment of her reasoning for any of this. Something wasn't right. She had finally answered with a cold tone, raising her head a little with a scrunch up of her nose. "You had listened to me say I was merely an average rider. Well, I never mentioned I was looking for answers." Had his head been less up his a** at the time, they could have perhaps exchanged all the words then, in order to avoid all of this. Clenching her hands into fists, there was no arguing about these rules. A frisbee match of all things? 5 point match, with no telling ho the crowd would treat the frisbee toss per round. Too suspicious to agree with, but there was no backing out now. She was here before all of these people, before her number one suspect, and was most likely about to lose. Here went nothing, and she was going to give it her all. "I accept. If I win though...." Taking a breath, she had shot and index finger towards him, sheer anger written on her face. "You are going to answer EVERYTHING. If you are not the one I am looking for, you're going to be my dog, and help me find the culprit, even if it means your body hits the shitting fan for the truth."

Ooc:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

Trek weapon
Tech Name Ice Trek
A small device attached to the heel of her air treks. It activates by Therese pressing the heels of her treks to the ground, while activating her abilities. This device also helps with keeping her engine cooler. The cold air released is a low temperature of -20 degrees.

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

This was a surprise to Axon. She had something different to her. She wasn't some start struck rider. A fan, she probably was for sure. However, there was something about the Midnight Flame that was causing a rebellion within her. A certain flame almost as if they were some type of weird lovers? Actually no. She probably would of came harder than that if they were lovers. Estranged Friends? Weird roommates? It had to be something on that level. He seen those type of eyes before. Eager and ready to risk it all. The power gap between them was major. He could probably squash her in a straight up battle but this was something that was a little bit different which kind of put them on equal playing grounds. He had his other road which was wing road but her road. What was her road? Axon didn't know what it was. However, Therese road was dangerous for this type of event. While Axon had wing, Therese Lather was a wild card. Could she do it? Could she beat the giant and find the answers she seek? She was just a human. Nothing special. However, her shadow and aura was giving off a chilling vibe. Axon only had one feeling about this, excitement!

"What kind of average rider goes snooping around old posts? Granted, I guess my most recent reply would be interesting. However, one thing is clear now. You want something and it has to do with Mr.Kantero. If that's what you want to put on the line, then fine. I will accept those terms. However, If I win~ You shall be mines. I will be sure take care of thee as well." He comments before his treks started to come to life. There was no more reason to be talking! It was now time for action. The first round was about to begin. A random person in the crowd would launch the Frisbee into the air. Like a knife, it cut through the wind and would end up soaring down to the stadium. It didn't pick a side. In fact, it was heading straight for the center of the field where the soccer ball is usually placed at in soccer. The true neutral zone! That meant, it was up for grabs. Axon didn't go for the Frisbee though. He went on the defense first. His eyes concentrating on the maiden's movements. What was she going to do? The lights were shining down on them. This was like PPV. As the matched kicked off, the announcer
was going wild.

"AND THEY ARE OFF!! THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN. THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN. THE MAN WITH THE RAZOR WINDS AXON!! VS THE WHITE HAIRED HOTTIE. THE NIGHTGALE MAIDEN OF THE HOUR! THE WOMAN WITH MORE GUTS THAN BRAINS! Uhhhh...WE DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS SO WE GOING TO GO WITH THE NIGHTINGALE!! IT SEEMS AXON HAS TAKEN A DEFERMENT FOR DEFENSE INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE ATTACK?! OH NO HE MAY JUST ENJOY WHAT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! WHATCHA GOING TO DO NIGHTINGALE!! YOU WANT HIM TO BE YOUR LAP DOG, WE HOPE YOU HAVE A LEASH STRONG ENOUGH BECAUSE THAT PITBULL INDEED BITES!"
'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]

Tricks

► Round Traction Heels (Any technique involving the usage of the installed part is taken to the next ranked level (I.E C Ranked Fang -> B Ranked Fang) in exchange for paying the cost of that next rank (I.E C Ranked stam/wear cost become B Ranked stam/wear cost)
► MM Engine (The wear taken by the skates is reduced by 2% when performing a friction based technique (E.G Bloody Fang, Bloody Roll Soul, etc).
► Chrysalis Siphon :: Water Lilly( -5% Wear for All Air/Water Based Tricks (Cannot decrease trick wear below 1%)

► Dual Battery Core (A battery with a dual core to provide the rider with an extra boost during hard runs. Reduces wear by 1% when performing C Rank tricks or higher. .)

Ascendant Race
Expertise of a Rider: Those who are Ascendants gain a reduction in stamina when using tricks. The reductions doesn't allow for tricks to be used for free and has to use at least 1 stamina. All tricks for are reduced by 5 Stamina. Ascendants do have the ability to pay regular stamina costs to have their tricks gain a passive boost of +30 Battle Strength. However, both are not able to be used at same time.

All in the Method: All Method tricks of any kind, including customs, cost zero wear and zero stamina. They still, however take up a trick slot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

The stare down between the two had Therese's own impression wondering what the heck was running through his mind. She could not blame the man for his questions, there was no passing the hint of interest in him towards her. The simple flicker of interest had her mentally tilting her head a little to the right, trying to study herself what it was he was thinking exactly. Her part of deal would at least stick through, wondering just how much of her foot she was putting in her mouth. Axon was quite the character, but to go as far as calling him her dog if he lost would surely have a few others wondering just what that meant. All Therese knew of any of this had been towards the first step of finding who had really killed Kai. Fetching that coat off of Axon's waist would be a hopeful added bonus. Whatever ties they were going to make to one another from now, till after the match, would leave quite the starting to a whole new view than either would know. It was the reason, as to why her confusion could only arise by his part of the deal making. Huh!? What could he possibly want with her to have her be his? There was no answer to this made. At first...."....Deal. I don't know what you plan to do to me... But deal."

Bringing her own treks to life, Therese had bent herself forward a little,,a hand resting on her right knee, bending her left leg in slightly. Refocusing on the math, her gaze stayed roaming around for the frisbee's throwing location. The moment it was tossed, right for the center it was going, and she was already to spring into it head first. While Axon made no move to the frisbee, Therese had done so, waiting until the frisbee was low enough before she had finally made her own move, shooting forward. Catching it by her shoulder length, she was skating straight for him instead of the goal. The lights above her head had the jacket on her making things a little too warm for comfort, and with the obnoxious sound of the announcer was calling out among the field. He's a dog that bites and requires a short leash? "This b***h also bites. It's going to take more than that to scare me off a*****e."

Ooc:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Trek weapon
Tech Name Ice Trek

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

GAME ON!!! The battle was beginning and she was going straight for him? Oh this was going to be good. Axon loved it. Spunk and confidence? Would that overconfidence be her downfall or his? Or maybe they were going to be each other's downfall? He wasn't going to just stand there. Wheels spinning into action, the piezoelectricity sparking against the artificial turf as he sped forward as well. She was a little faster. His treks that he was wearing were custom but the tune-ups weren't there. Interesting. Either way, he knew that if she somehow got past him, he had a way catch up so he was fine with the risk. Besides, it seemed she wanted to throw hands instead of go for the goal. Stopping about 10 feet from her, his treks came to a halt as his legs made a snapping motion. Tucking in and slanging his leg outward in front of him, the zero max zero method requirement was done. His treks producing a fang and sending it straight for Therese. The wind kicking up from his fang causing his hair to casually blow in the wind, the jacket of Kai flowing like a flag from his waist.

"HERE WE GO!! I PROMISE YOU THIS WON'T BE PRETTY. IT SEEM THAT THE NIGHTINGALE IS BEING CRAZY! A HEAD-ON ASSAULT? IT SEEM AXON I FIND WITH THIS. HE ISN'T WASTING TIME EITHER. A MIGHT FANG BEING SENT OUT FOR THE HOT HAIRED HOTTIE. HOPE SHE DOESN'T MIND A FEW CUTS. WHO IS THIS MYSTERY WOMAN? LETS SEE....WE GOT NO PROFILE ON HER BUT HER READ IS...PATHETIC BUT OOOH, SEEMS SHE HAS MORE SPEED THAN AXON? ENDURANCE RANKING AROUND THE SAME. JUMP HIGHER BUT WE KNOW AXON WING ROAD AS WELL SO THAT NOT TOO MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE. ONLY MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS BATTLE STRENGTH. HOPE SHE CAN RUN FOR HER LIFE FOR 5 ROUNDS!!!"

"Once I defeat you and make you mind then hopefully we can use that attitude for more interesting use~" He comments as he waited on the result of his attack. He knew nothing of her weapon that she had or of what her plan was for directly coming at him like this. Was this part of a plan or just plain suicide? He didn't care. This was their element. They were storm riders. This was how things were supposed to be solved. How they were going to be handled. What are you planning. Where are you going? Use that rage. That anger. Show me a good time!!!

'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]

Tricks

Ascendant Race

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Good. He was rushing for her too. Just as planned. Unknowing his exact road, Therese was starting this with a ginormous gamble, to lure out what sort of road Axon had indeed followed. Her own treks had began their ascent of gathering moisture, preparing to strike in her own kind of style. A test of the impatient it was coming off as, but with good result of luring him out after all. So he was a fang roader... Was that all? Before she could wonder about it, the announcer had already gave away all their stats, and bringing up the fact he was a wing road on top of all of this. A sarcastic lovely had been recited in her head. As if she were about to allow his fangs to easily hit her. That would be as insulting as the announcer with their horridly annoying talking. Unlike what Axon had done, Therese had no plans on stopping onto the breaks just yet. She instead used the gained up speed to her advantage, bringing first her right leg up, rotating her body with full momentum into a full on swinging kick. Switching over to her left leg for dominancy, she buck shot the left into releasing a rapid fire of nine bubbles, using them to meet the fang before it could hit her. Instead of the bubbles smothering the fang, it had used the air built within the fang, in order to make the bubbles explode, releasing a light haze of fog between the two of them.

" I don't know what exactly you had in mind to do with me when you speak in that sort of tone, but I trust you that it will not be an easy catch." With a slightly heavy dense of fog around them, Therese used it to bide her time for her landing, having had her back to him once both feet had touched the ground. Swerving with her right foot to rotate herself to face him once more, it was then Therese had decided to go past him then with frisbee still in hand, beginning her trail of condensated moisture onto the field behind her. "You want me that bad you better come and catch me."

Ooc:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Trek weapon
Tech Name Ice Trek

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Axon would stand there. He looked like a figure that had seen a ghost. He looked like he lost all his will in this battle. He just stood there as the woman would speed past him and head for the goal. As long as she didn't do anything crazy, then the first point was going to be Therese's point. The score was going to be 1-0. Everyone was looking in shock. What happened? What was going on? Axon was.an idiot but he was not one when it came to storm riding and battling. He had more battle strength. Anyone knew that. However, what happened? Why did his fang get destroyed? "I Finally understand what that Mizuko chick was talking about long ago" he stated to himself before looking at where the collision of tricks occurred. A smile would creep on his face. The fans roaring not for Therese but for Axon? Over a smile? Why? IT WAS GAME TIME! She was a real challenge~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. LOOKS LIKE THE NIGHTINGALE IS IN PRIME POSITION TO SCORE FIRST AND TAKE THE LEAD! HOWEVER, HER STATS AREN'T MATCHING WHAT JUST HAPPENED CAN SOMEONE....." The announcer was cut off by someone. Someone that had Joined in the broadcasting booth with therm. Maybe was someone who was neutral and was just tired of his voice. Or maybe it was someone that they knew. Either way, a feminine voice would now take over the microphone after a few seconds of screams and a loud pop that occurred. Relaxing back in the chair, the new announcer already knew she had to explain to the knuckleheads what happened. "The snow white maiden used her bubbles to disintegrate the fang. It didn't matter how much power it had behind it due to it's make up. The miniature shock waves produced from the bubble pops basically shredded the fang apart. It was like a bunch of ants taking on a grasshopper. Sure the grass happier is stronger but it can't do nothing against the army of ants. In this case, she had just enough ants to make it a stalemate. If more bubbles were produced, she could of even overpowered the attack. Storm riding isn't all about strength. It's about strategy and road mechanics. That just means one thing. This match, going to be one for the ages!"

Axon would begin to change. Stripping out of his shirt, he would take the jacket of Kai and put it on. He was a little taller than Kai but besides that it fit well. He was the master of pissing off people. Of doing things that get under their skin. He was getting deeper than he probably knew. He just knew that instead of giving proper respect, putting on a jacket like a cool person would surely set her off the edge. If only he knew..or did he? Sporting Kai's jacket, he would turn around to see the end result of the play. To see if Therese finished the job and got her first point. No matter the result, he would smile as his treks roared and kicked into gear. His target and plan? To confront Therese. It was now time for Round 2 and this time, he wasn't treating her like something that was cute. He wasn't even treating her as an opponent in air trek battle. He was treating her like an enemy in a war. The wind was starting to pick up around him, concentrating towards his right. Nothing was being used now, but it was a warning for what was to come. "That's the best part my dear. I get to catch my prize, and ENJOY THE HUNT!"

'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]

Tricks

Ascendant Race

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Storming past the man of the hour, there had been expectation of a following happening behind in her trail. The look on his face had been priceless~! Nothing behind her had made any signs of approachment. Strange. Why could she not hear him trying to get to her or the disc? Was he using the so called Wing road to fly and assault from above like a hawk? Therese could have glanced, but getting to the goal was more important. Aside from such, trying to see where he was while she was ahead would have have been shear suicide, and a complete beginners move. At least, from how she had been calculating it in her head.
Not even looking back, Therese had rushed forward to the goal, and easy swing of the disc from her grasp towards the goal point. An easily gained point. "Hm." A little too easy... At least they finally had someone else less obnoxious beside the announcer explaining things into better detail. Props to them.

Only when Therese had been sure she had her first point of the match had she finally turned her way around. Something was completely off, and it wasn't just the crowds obvious point of a target to cheer towards. WHAT ON EARTH WAS HE DOING!? It would appear in moments he had bigger plans than she thought he had possessed aside from having some body sweat and removing his shirt. Only seeing his backside, there had been a thought towards trying to get the crowd pumping with some skin revealing. Though it was no longer being used as a belt, the damage had been done. Eyes flaring in frustration towards the man, Axon's move at provocation had indeed worked. "b*****d...." Gritting her teeth with a hiss, she pressed herself forward, unsure what sort of trick he was about to pull. Not even thinking for the plan ahead of herself, her eyes were set on claiming the jacket back, wanting to take him down. "I am not a prize, I am the predator."

Ooc:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Trek weapon
Tech Name Ice Trek

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Right. On. Schedule. It was as if everything was planned out like some kind of book. Or a movie? Of course, she got upset. Of course she was charging at him. She was forgetting something. They were in the middle of the match. He didn't see where the disk was. He didn't know whether they were going to toss it in each time or not. To be honest, he wasn't really sure how this was supposed to work out. He just played cocky. Smiling as the wind picked up more and more, the jacket flapping from the gust, Axon would finally make his first move. Lining her up in his sights, the wind would start to become thicker and thicker. The energy swirling around his right leg. Those who knew of Wing Road knew what was coming. The energy of the wind would form a ball in front of him in which Axon would mightly kick. With the ball of energy being kicked towards Therese, a vortex of wind followed it. For a visual representation, it almost looked like a fat special beam cannon from that DBZ anime. However, this was no ordinary pile tornado. The wind coming from this blast was very dangerous. Slice method being involved, it wasn't about the concussive damage that could occur being smacked by the beam, but the many cuts that can occur from the vortex! The signs of how dangerous the attack was could be seen as the wind was cutting blades of grass along the way like a lawnmower!

"SADISTIC PILE TORNADO!!! AXON'S VARIANT OF THE WING ROAD TRICK PILE TORNADO. WELL, SOME SAY ITS HURRICANE. WE CAN GET INTO IT LATER! EITHER WAY, Nightingale you better watch out! The true battle is about to begin. Come on baby girl, you can do this!!" The announcer states. Yes she biased? She wanted a good match. If she was to go down by just one attack, that would be such a disappointment not only to her but to all the audience that was around. Maybe, it couldn't be helped. Maybe she had something up her sleeve for this as well?! One thing was for sure, the disk was being reset. Disk boy already had retrieved it from the net and was getting ready to launch it into the stadium. Since Therese scored, she keeps possession which meant that the disk was going to be tossed over to her side? How would Therese respond?! Hopefully, she doesn't mess up. If Axon gets to the disk, he is in prime position. That's if he stops being dumb and trying to just fight her. There seemed to be some high tension down there.
'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]

Tricks

Ascendant Race

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Both parties would seem to forget themselves in the midst of the field, the frisbee catching away from both. Therese could only see red from all her rage, her light blue eye with a fierce rish to strike. Knowing very little about wing road, she was about to face herself with an unexpecting twist. "The flow of wind to his leg is more offset from the rest of him..." It was the first clue Axon was about to pull some sort of move out of his arsenal, but what exact move, Therese was unsure, nor was she going to take anytime thinking about it. Axon had reacted first before she could, sending the rushing tornado of death her way, the clear sign it was not just ordinary wind. Hoping to dampen the blow, or at least disable the tornado, with the moisture she had built up, Therese would suddenly hit the breaks, stomping her left back heel onto the ground.
Instead of an ordinary bubble beam she was about to do, from the sudden purring of unknowing from her treks, there was her own trick about to be revealed. Hoping to use his own ability against him, Therese began using her left leg to make the shots of bubbles,using three, consecutive air kicks, two normal, the third done after a spin.

The bubbles shooting out from her treks made way towards him and his tornado, though the bubbles had a trick built into them. Instead of normal bubbles, the bubbles were hardened into ice, turning into shredded and hardened pieces being destroyed by the beam. Though it managed to soften the beam some what, just as Therese had fired two larger, but short distanced ice balls at him, she was hit with what ever had remained of the tornado, being thrown off her feet. "nnngh..." How the ricochet back had got her to spin and crash awkwardly to the grass, cursing herself for not dodging. "Stupid me...."
Feeling the newly created stings from of cuts on parts of her body, she couldn't help but wince and hiss, most of the damage on her elbows from trying to break her fall. Damn these felt like a ton of paper cuts!!!! Above her head though, there was the frisbee, a clear reminder her she needed to get her head back into the game. But what of her opponent? Was he hit with the ice? She could take no time in wondering, only worrying about herself and standing up to go fetch the frisbee. With slow and momentarily staggering balance, she only had just managed, an awkward, and irritated start up to go grab the frisbee like before. "Dammit.... Any more damage like that and without dodging and I won't be able to win this.... Use your head Therese...."

Ooc:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Trek weapon
Tech Name Ice Trek

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

A Flurry of ice and cold air was the end result. Therese had a smart idea, but the true power of Axon was shining through. She would see an axon riding a tail wind, the remnants of his own attack and flying through the sky like a predatory bird. Flying past Therese, he was heading straight for the Frisbee. Would she be able to produce a trick to cut him off? Would she be able use her speed to try get there first? There were many factors that was working against her. Who would get the frisbee and start the next round?! But How exactly did he get there? What just happened?! Luckily the announcer was already on it. "Stay down and be a good girl. Go ahead get some practice for when I leash you and make you mine!. Then, your dead friend can relish in the sight of your bondage and hang his head in disappointment" he comments while racing towards the frisbee.

"Stunning...The Battle Strength behind that blast chopped her bubbles down like it was nothing thanks to the slicing method. It seems her ice bubbles were able to soften the blow though but the attack still shredded them down like powdered snow. Even her giant bubbles! On Flips side, maybe it was smart he put the jacket on a cause that area must be freezing. Someone going to catch a cold! Nightgale's gambit of power vs power failed.....BUT WAIT! SHE ISN'T GIVING UP!" The announcer spoke. The crowd roared. Many boo'd while more than expected cheered. She was still fighting? Able to get up even after one of Axon's special techniques? Amazing! The crowd didn't realize he didn't have the regalia on him at this time. Yet, it was still impressive as even without the regalia that move put many opponents to sleep.

"LETS GO AXON!!.. nightingale.... LET'S GO AXON!1 ...Nightingale.... LET'S GO AXON!1 NIGHTINGALE!" WHAT WAS THIS?! CHEERS. CHEERS NOT FOR THE MAN WITH HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE? but for the nightingale? The one who challenged the male? Oh this was getting juicy!

'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]

Tricks

Ascendant Race

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

This man had too many provocations. Therese knew he was doing all of this, and Axon for some reason had that skill with ease. Why was she getting so quickly tempered to begin with!? This should have easily been something or her to have go in one ear, and out the other. It made no sense. The woman could only try and walk off the irritating pain of the cuts, and push on. Giving it her all was more important. Axon at least had began to get more serious... Or so she had believed him to be. His comments on bondage and leashing had not gone unnoticed. Mildly shocked to hearing such vulgarity, her own sense of mind had her almost flinch. The sound of people in the audience had been her focal point to focus towards "I won't... Be taken down this easily. I will not be retrained so provocatively!" "PUSH FORWARD."

Had this been a match she were watching, Therese would have taken his airborne push forward to have been one to awe about with some respect. In this case she was willing to try and take him down, and make him fall from that sky. The man was going to be forcefully descending if it as the last thing she could do. With effort of pushing her pained distort to the back of her mind, she had made her move into stride, pushing forward into his direction.
Gliding herself with a long trail of water moisture behind her shadow, her advantage of speed was her biggest aim to lean towards. He was still high in flight, but she was catching up, practically underneath him upon the grass, like an insane shadow that won't vanish from his trail. He was reaching for that frisbee, and that was something she wanted to prevent for sure. "Hope your landing can take some slip and slide." The bubbly trail was about to commence, releasing the bubbles of doom, before she finally had began to zoom just ahead of him, the bubbles laid behind her beginning their destructive, explosive, fun time.

Ooc:

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]

Trek weapon
Tech Name Ice Trek

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ohhh no Babe. Your tricks won't work twice" He comments under his breath. The gale that he was riding was starting to fade, but that didn't mean he was going to be taken down so easily. No, instead, he would use the twick Wings. It was an acceleration type trick but for the air. It basically gave him a little burst of speed while allowing him to stay in the air for a litle while longer. With this, he was able to Zoom past Therese before she could release her bubbles to do their doom. Along with that, it etched him closer to the frisbee in which his grasp on it would transfer into a quick flick towards the nearby goal. This resulting in a Score for Axon, at least if no other trick occured to stop him in his tracks but Axon doubt that she did have it. But who knows.

5 Rounds is a long time. That's for sure. I am curious upon what she going to do try impede me going forward. This is going to be tough. Considering I wearing these crappy trecks from CCS Instead of the get up I am use to. Still, it's more than enough to defeat her. I just going to need be more efficient . If I keep to the sky, she can't really affect me, but it going to be a bigger strain going forward. Especially getting scores and stopping her since I have to get into range to do so. Further more, range isn't the issue but if I get in close I can protect myself from what she throws at me but it going to take heavy toll on my treks. Again causing another issue. Damn Brat, who are you? And Why you even getting involved into this~" He thought to himself viciously. He loved a challenge, but hated when things made him think. Now whether he actually scored of if Therese stole it from his clutches was going to determine whether he just going to have a migraine, or if he was going to start pulling hair out.

'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]

Tricks

Ascendant Race

[Roleplay Forum] Chiba

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff