Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Hokkaido
[ Turf ] Susukino District

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image

If you’re looking for shopping and nightlife in Sapporo, the Susukino District is the place to find it. With more than 4,000 establishments, it’s the largest entertainment district outside of Tokyo, with everything from restaurants and nightclubs to cabarets, pachinko parlors, and hostess bars.

One attraction you won’t want to miss is Ramen Yokocho, a narrow alley packed with noodle shops that are purported to be the origin of miso ramen. Despite its reputation for late night shenanigans, Susukino also plays host to various city festivals, like the Summer Festival when the streets are full of beer and food vendors as celebrities, geishas and performers go on parade. You’ll also find ice sculptures on display during the Sapporo Snow Festival in February.

The Susukino District is just a five-minute walk south of Odori Park and Odori Station, the central metro hub beneath the Sapporo TV Tower.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:09 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 pm

User Image
      User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                • As cherried ember grows in stature, potent joint liberally lathered in concentrated oil and broken down hashish rocks shrinks in size. Prepped exhalation stunted by rattling cough, luxurious motorized beast simultaneously runs a red light without a care on gods' green earth.

Volume knob cranked, and inky locks sway wildly in time with vicious head banging to his favorite Ratt track. "ROUND AND ROUND! Our love will find a way just give it time--"

Voice choked up by heady miasma cuts off with a gasp as he nearly misses the turn in to predetermined lot.

<******** me, man."

Grumbled as emergency brake is engaged and car drifts into the area with hardly any deceleration, final stop is a parking spot; predictably in the shadiest corner possible of that particular lot. Window rolls down to release a billowing gray nimbus from the vehicle that dissipates into the heavens above, and shortly thereafter he is ready to make another L as the current one burns itself out.

Hand runs through inky locks tousled from prior headbanging before rummaging past paperwork, old lighters, and other random odds and ends, frolicking fingers finally find sought after prize. A small booklet of ultra thin rolling papers, a ziploc bag set to burst with verdant crystallized nuggets, a switch blade, a grinder, and a smaller jar filled to capacity with high quality hash oil. The devil finds work for idle hands, and they quickly set to the task of creating a masterpiece dripping with unnecessary amounts of cannibinoids.

Just as soon as medical grade flowers are shredded and dumped upon large sized center console however, staccato timbre nearly forces Aidon to jump out of his skin; glossed over visage darting from the task at hand to a new challenger approaching. It doesn't take long for jade orbs to lower from grateful cherubim features to ample bodice precariously balancing upon the window sill; hovering in limbo between the modern work of precision engineering and the world outside. Subtly distracted, recollection takes a handful of sands passing through hourglass before response comes.

"Huh? I don't... have we met before, Pinkie?"

You got it or not? Brows furrow at the question before the direction Gadget's gaze is focused in becomes obvious. s**t! s**t s**t shiiit. Hurriedly placing some age old junk mail magazine over the top of contraband contents, deep down it is known to be a futile effort... not that it stops him.

It isn't until moniker that is misconstrued as pervy insult comes that frantic movement finally stops.

"Ouch. Just because it's true doesn't mean it hurts any less. Trust me, you'd stare at 'em too if you had such a fine a** view--wait..." Dots slowly connect, puzzle pieces shifting parts to form the full picture of their current situation. Gingerly removing the coupon pamphlet so as not to disturb shredded buds, he points to the pile of greenery intermixed with purples and violets.

"Were you tryna get some? Oh, I can hook you up fat for sure! Ya mind waiting til I finish rolling up? You can even have a taste before deciding if ya want any, since you're a new customer ~" Nevermind the fact that you're an absolute babe. Generous offer also may have partially had to do with the fact that considerable cleavage still heaved inches away from his face while he made no attempt to ignore it, but none could say for certain.

"So were you waitin' on another dude then? I was supposed to meet somebody who wanted to trade me a decent pair of trecks for some buds and my busted old pair. He said he's here already but I thiiink he was bullshittin' me, if we're bein' honest."

Flicking tongue expertly licks and sticks glue strip, sealing up the overstuffed and conically shaped salad of intermixed product types before handing it over to her, as well as offering up his own zippo; A matte black rectangle with scratches upon it's paint inflicted over time to reveal the true silvery surface beneath.

"You get greens on it, I'm Aidon by the way."

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                  ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                                        ACC: 40 [---]
                                                        STR: 60 [---]
                                                        STA: 40 [---]
                                                        JMP: 30 [---]
                                                        AIR: 45

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:06 am
    [ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:25 pm

User Image
        User Image
                                                  • Confirmation cometh quick, foul mouthed berating eliciting a chuckle as he knows the core of her struggle all too well.

"Waitin' on the weed man always blows. But um..."

Forest green gaze veers to the passenger seat currently burdened by his backpack, along with a few random bits of irrelevance. Before he can even begin to clean however, sweet serenading siren song makes it's plea; clasped hands and limbs tight to bosom accentuating the rack still close up and personal.

"Well I'm pretty sure it's a felony to let an a** like that freeze... or it should be anyways. Hop in, just toss all the s**t behind my seats if it's in the way."

All becomes settled, and soon enough they sojourn together to the glorious heights of cloud nine. "Do you like it? My plug just got it, he calls it forbidden fruit."

Already raised on high beyond belief, half lidded gaze grows just a little more slitted when it's his turn to puff, puff, and then pass. Potent fumes filter into lungs, brow furrowing as chest struggles to keep the vast plume contained.

"Work? Depends on your definition of the word. The wheels keep spinnin'; for now at least. I'll still race with 'em, if that's what you're askin'." Choked and raspy words filter out simultaneously with billowing smoke; riding along the tendrils of gray between them in order to reach opposite's auditory canals.

Panicking tendencies force her hand in drastic measures just before he goes to take another hit. "What the ********> Finding himself face to face with perfection, Calloused digits catch themselves upon a single thigh right where stocking ends; the other hand perched upon window so he doesn't fall into her.

At a loss for witty words suddenly as he stares deep into open wells to her soul; tawny and beautiful, yet glossy and... scared? Nervous? Was he unsettling her somehow?

Nay, it was just the big bad wolf after some free n***s and maybe a sleazy butt grab.

"No s**t? Where? Want me to tell him to lea-" No! Don't look! Roving emeralds halt in their search, drifting back to front and center... Not that they stopped in their wanderings; though at least shameless roaming was centered upon the girl white knuckling his sweater. From beestung lips down to exposed creamy thighs hemmed by lengthy socks, and then back up to their starting point.

There is a stirring deep down low, roiling want building as pearlescent fang sinks deep into fleshy bottom lip. Emboldened by sylph branches rubbing against taught pectorals and washboard stomach, grip upon thigh grows far less innocent in it's circumstance; rough and tumble pads gliding higher on silky skin in a slow and languid fashion. Daring to encroach upon the forbidden territory just past the length of pleated red, reckless marauders ghost upon the landing of inner thigh.

You think you can catch me?

Spritely demeanor teases him to titillation; soft and honey thick whispers tickling him in several places... several times over. Denim around pelvis has grown tight, and blood rushes from several areas in an attempt to burst ravenous beast from it's textile cage.

Heavy exhalation leaves diaphragm; it was the first breath he'd taken since their little game had started.

"Heh; Thought i'd already caught you. You like to go fast huh? Let's get it then. I know the perfect spot to do it at, too. Away from prying eyes... Unless you're into that sort of thing." Smirking at his ******** perfect choice of words, bulky frame retreats to it's own seat; unplugging his device from the auxiliary cord before offering it up.

"You be DJ. My system's nice enough that if I crank it, we can probably even listen during most of our run."

Ignition activated with simple push to start capability, monstrous engine roars to life before he peels out of the parking lot, speedometer steadily hiking as they take off towards a more suitable area for the kindred apex predators to run free.

~ exit w/ Gadget's sexy a**

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                    ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                                          ACC: 40 [---]
                                                          STR: 60 [---]
                                                          STA: 40 [---]
                                                          JMP: 30 [---]
                                                          AIR: 45

TRICKS: 

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:06 am
                            User Image

User Image
                          • BOOM!

Rattle! Rattle! Rattle!

BOOM!

Music blasted from the bike before the exit was made. Seeing Sun exit from the spot left little to no animosity - a bad b***h brought him solace. Course drag with a flutter of smoke before pearly white lingered. Fingers drifted down to one Suzume, touching her forehead while that lax persona slid in place. Peace, finally. b***h shut up. " Hhahah~ Hey baby, maybe that Gajin can touch ya' guts like me~" Most hoes knew what they were getting when ********' with Gashi. He wasn't here for a long time, just a good time and that good time depended on them. More lagging meant less spared advances from the Devil himself. Tossing a leg back over HIS back -- because ain't nobody know it wasn't, he'd wait for Sun to hop on right after. Revving the engine to show how much of a true d**k he was, momentarily giving a wave to Suzume. "Catch ya' on the flip side. Sayonara~"

Off into the wind and into the distance.

We can send this b***h up, it can't go down.

Taking a long trail, home wasn't the destination. He had time to kill and half mind to let the world know how good he was feeling. Off two drinks, a pill, and a half pound weed, Gashi's natural resonance was something divine. Gambling off those slacks in the bar earned him a few hundred thousand yen and the bike? Well ******** that was just the icing on the cake. Eventually he'd ditch it or maybe toss it to a chop shop for extra cash. Right now though, he felt like himself again. "I'm feelin' a hotel tonight. A few drinks. Night just started, so let's set some s**t off." Over the roar of the bikes stellar wheels and lines that followed; Gashi made the move into Susukino.

CHA CHING!

Couple dollars spent at the door, he smelled of perfume, alcohol, and a bad time. But looked like a star with a model at his hip. Shirt tucked open as his tattoo's shined in that dim lit as the duo walked on through. Paying little mind to the stares, he went on over to the elevator with a blank expression til someone DID stop him. "No smoking inside sir. Mind putting that out for us?" Nod nod nod. Raising a hand, he'd smile slightly. "Gomen." Even he knew manners when it was called for. Taking the cigarette, it'd be met by the mans shirt. The slight sizzle of smoke and ash going into the air as everyone watched in the lobby. Busboy numero uno looking down in confusion; Gashi looking down in delight. "My bad. Anything else, cap'n?" Anger rose through the man as he just kept on walking, taking the elevator up with the same grin.

Like I said, Gashi DID have manners. Heh.

One for one they'd find their room and he ain't waste time with what they came here for. His high was still high, ever present and making him a predator. Usually he'd be a little less aggressive. None of that tonight. Clothes off and gone. Seconds to minutes to a two hours. 2 AM painted the scene of him sitting on the edge of the bed. Damn, he really needed tha-

Wait, did he c** in her? ********. . Nah. Well, that was tomorrow's problems for tomorrow's Gashi. Right now, he was coming down and the world was setting it. Terrible way to be.

"It's early." Remarked while turning back to her with a full smirk. The one thing that usually kept women around, was just how pretty he actually was. Long hair, that went down to his back. flawless skin aside from the tattoo's. A beautiful smile you could reflect in and then, those blood red eyes. All coming together in a tall drink of water. "You up for gettin' in more trouble? Maybe makin' some cash? We got three hours til sunlight."

Deecee Sama

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
                            • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
                            • Strength: [145 [---]]
                            • Stamina: [19/25 [---]]
                            • Jump: [00 [---]]
                            • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
                            • Air Treck Wear
                              • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status
                              • Speed: [00]
                              • Strength: [00]
                              • Stamina: [00]
                              • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
                              • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]

• Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]

• Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]

• Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Die."

Trick Record:

X o l u s

---

Deecee Sama

Genius

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:48 pm
      User Image

"I can make this fast, or really fast. Choice is yours."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Just Let Go

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Was Gashi someone dangerous to be around? Absolutely. Was he a piece of s**t? Every day of the week. Did she actually care? Eh, not too much.

"Hey, thanks for picking me up." She knew that verbally showing gratitude was usually lost on him, but she also knew that he still enjoying hearing it whether he'd admit that to himself or not.

The ex-idol knew she'd signed up for after she decided to keep his contact in her phone after he left that first morning. They kept their arrangement simple. Friends with benefits, nothing more, nothing less. They'd talk occasionally but one would stop the other from getting too close and diving down that rabbit hole of personal information that the other just didn't want to bring up. They had each other's back, just as long as they didn't the other in it things were all good.

Sun-li liked this arrangement.

Despite her young age, the star-turned-citizen had already loved and lost. Her own trust issues had prevented her from getting too close to anyone, though just about everyone knew about the tragedy, but so few knew just how personal it'd been for her. Of course, this was all s**t that she was secretly trying to work out in therapy; but the wild nightlife of popping pills and playing with private parts gave her the high and instant gratification she needed at the time.

Sure this idiot was high off his a**, she could smell it on him. However, that didn't stop her from taking this nearly suicidal ride down to a hotel anyway. Their agreement was never spoken out loud. Never did they have to ask the other directly for what they wanted. A look, a deal, and a nod was all it took.

Along the way she'd frisk his coat for a bump. Finding that little magic vial Sun popped its lid, tapped its rim across the knuckle of her thumb and powdered her nose; a hit for each nostril. Unsure and uncaring as to whether he was trying to save that little party favor for later she slipped it back into his coat; doing it all in full view of him without much care.

With the tolerance she'd built over the years, she'd only received a mild high but it was enough to take her just where she needed to go. She could feel the midnight wind streaking through her hair better this way, connecting more sensibly to the world around her. Hearing her own heartbeat let Sun know that it was still in her chest. Her body carried itself into the hotel, food in one hand, bag over her shoulder. Snorts and giggles escaped her lips as she'd watched Gashi make some poor boy's job that much harder. She'd mouth a wordless apology through her cracked smile as the double doors closed and they ascended up to their room for the night. Once inside the pair wasted no time. Sun was careful to place her belongings off to the side before their clothes came off.

It was a night of passion and aggression, filled with grunts, slaps, and curled toes. Slick bodies and flailing limbs shamelessly daring the other to push further beyond of the normal perversions of man where moisture caressed spots where it normally wouldn't. Sun knew they both enjoyed a good challenge over some lifeless ragdoll; so she made it a habit to be as difficult with him as she could. At some point Sun was certain that they'd cracked the glass of a window and knocked a mounted flatscreen from its hinges. Her awareness piqued by her high, able to feel every bit of that filling heat in her body as chills ran down her spine. That heard to reach spot that made her back arch and her legs tremble was struck with minimal effort.

The man was a selfish a*****e, p***k of a person; but damn it if he didn't know her body well...

What had become a night of feral debauchery ended in stars and smoke. She'd give back what was given to her. Leaving Gashi littered in a sea of bites, skin-grating scratches, and a few colored lip-prints where the sheets hid him.

A pair of hours passed as the now lightheaded idol laid on her back with the thinnest of sheets masking below her midriff; a thin gray stream riding from the sizzling paper in between her lips. Her listless gaze was cast beyond the blank space of the ceiling as her mind was too focused to pay mind to the warmth that trickled from between her. A darker part of her enjoyed it.
                                                                    'Whatever...' Was her only thought, a sigh followed. With the careless lifestyle she was living, Sun was grateful to the b*****d that invented the Pill.

Fingertips traced over the toothy indentions along her breast then over the prints that marked her neck; her impeccable rosy skin had been given blemishes. Despite her battle scars Sun prompted herself to sit up, propping up on a hand as the other drew the joint from her lips to let the smoke curl from her nostrils. Only the moonlight was let through. It shone down on her and lit her well-kempt features, her dyed, back-length locks were matted over her still warm body. Hunching over the side, Sun grabbed a shirt that wasn't hers, rolling out of bed to throw it on; just long enough to reach her thighs.

Combing back her maroon mess, Sun took another drag as nabbed her phone from the floor and made her way over to a far off table that somehow managed to avoid the crossfire. Retrieving a chair she'd sit as Gashi posed his question; crossing one long leg over the other.
                                                                    "Money's always good. I'm in. Food first though." Again, Sun knew who she'd been dealing with and had come prepared. From the plastic back she'd whipped out several containers. Most of it sushi, but the rest had been assorted Bento boxes that she made at work that could probably use a reheat. Setting food in front of her and then across from her she'd pat the plastic top and beckon Gashi with an index to come over and join her. Breaking a pair of chopsticks she'd go for a salmon roll first.

"So. Yah get any takers for that team you were tryna build?" She inquired as she stuffed her cheeks with rice. Her eyes daring back and forth between Gashi and her phone as a dexterous thumb casually dragged over a digital keyboard to send a suggestive goodnight text to one Gaijin surgeon that they all knew.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUOTES
      Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:37 pm
                            User Image

User Image
                          • Food first..

Without a doubt he could get behind it. Taking a few drags of his own, the clouds drifted too and fro as he wafted with them. Phone probably dragging off the hook given he hadn't even looked it over. Reminded by the bevy beauty in front of him that he even had a cell phone. Dragging hands down the side of a cheek, that lapse in judgement shifted quick. Going to his jacket in a far off corner to see what was going on in the world while taking notice that the pill he was saving for later was gone. A pause. A stare. Drifted bloody hues went to Sun for a moment, glaring. "You took it, didn't you?" No wonder she was a little more off her rocker, but ******** it. It made the night more enjoyable for the both of em'. Down the line of bright light up apps, a low battery, and a few missed call. Some from random numbers of girls he didn't pay much mind to. Nothing but amusement. Someone seen him at that club; was looking to buy, but he wasn't selling and then. .

Aye, Paco texted him.

He hadn't heard from his guy in awhile. Old running mate and a fast friend who enjoyed the wild life just as much as he did. Seeing the words, asking the move, Gashi had to promptly reply. With a few more drags, he came to sit in front of Sun with nothing but his bottoms and a robe. Chopsticks moved in a circle as he absentmindedly continued to drift through his phone.

𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌: 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊
                            Gashiiii~ I miss you daddy~ I just got back in town. I was hoping to see you tonight?

Ehh. . Next.

𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌: 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
                            Gashi, you said you'd see me for my birthday. Where tf are you?

Wow. . Next.

𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌: 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒
                            U ******** MY SISTER?! DO U NOT HAVE ANY MORALS?! WHO TF RAISED U GASHI?! IM REALLY BOUT TO STOP ******** WIT U. I CANT DEAL WIT BULLSHIT LIKE THIS. .

That one went on for awhile. Just more of the same. Notice about bills he hadn't paid. That his car had a boot on it. ********! This was getting ridiculous. He was so wrapped in himself that he barely paid mind to what Sun had said, only catching the tail-end. "Team. ."

Team? Wait one ******** minute. "Yo, now that you mention it. . " He had read something about Storm Riders being the new gangs. That you could make a decent amount of cash betting right around anything and you best believe Gashi was all about making money. Especially if it could make him a lot of it. Taking a second to look some s**t up, he went on over to the Storm Riding Site to check some s**t out. Something about money bets and all that. If he could get in on this. . and he could win, then. .

They could make big ******** bank.

Standing up out of chair, the bento box he ate from went sprawling across the floor. Probably to Sun's dismay, but he had that same Devil grin plastered. "Apparently there's some s**t goin' down tonight in Tokyo with a 100k prize pool for cash. Team of three. So. ." Trailing back and forth, he thought. "Me. . Sun. . " And Paco! Paco was a rider too! "Holy ********, we could do this. Sun put some damn clothes on and grab your Treks."

One more text to his boy to meet at the spot, then they could be out. If they won thy could split this s**t three ways.

Oh. . He had to meet up with Sae at some point too. Probably should tell her to bring her a** to the spot since he had no idea where the b***h was. "Let's make this money."

Deecee Sama

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
                            • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
                            • Strength: [145 [---]]
                            • Stamina: [19/25 [---]]
                            • Jump: [00 [---]]
                            • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
                            • Air Treck Wear
                              • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status
                              • Speed: [00]
                              • Strength: [00]
                              • Stamina: [00]
                              • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
                              • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]

• Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]

• Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]

• Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Die."

Trick Record:

X o l u s

Jubellation
                            Text: Make your way over to East Tokyo and bring your Treks. We're about to make some easy money, my boy. Spot is XxXx

Novasse
                            Text: Come to East Tokyo. Don't make me hafta find you. Spot is XxXX

Deecee Sama

Genius

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 pm
      User Image

"I can make this fast, or really fast. Choice is yours."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Just Let Go

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Floating. Even as her body was coming down from its high she still felt it floating.

Somewhere between the railing of the balcony and the bed sly idol had popped a pill that had fallen from Gashi's pocket. When asked about it, Sun peered up from her phone to flash a sly grin and chipmunk cheeks as she continued to chew; that look had given him his answer. Had the man actually been man he would've had more than that scowl on his face, besides, it wasn't like he could catch her anyway.

Returning to her phone she'd reply to a number of texts, most of them invitations to parties or a girl's night out with some fake bitches that only stuck around her for the clout from her infamy. Others had been from flings she no longer had an interest in save for one or two. Tit pics. d**k Pics. Someone had even flashed their a*****e, completely hairless, the disturbing part was Sun wasn't sure whether they were a man, a woman, or something in between.

It didn't deter her from her meal.

Sun didn't tune Gashi back in until he mentioned money. Some sort of prize pool with what she could only assume was some sort of Parts War. Truth be told Sun was still new to the Storm Riding scene, the woman had just laced up her first pair of treks a few months ago, but already she was gaining some notoriety for her dexterity. With her upbringing both in and out of the limelight Sun had certain experiences under her belt that'd been perfect for a world like this, but admittedly she was just an adrenaline junkie.

Popping another piece of sushi in her mouth for the extra protein, she'd stand up to pry the shirt from her body, tossing it to the side as she'd nab a piece of sushi from Gashi's box. Her soles carried her gracefully over to the bathroom where she'd stop.

"O-oh! Did you want me to put on clothes? s**t, must've totally misheard."

Once Gashi turned to face her he'd be met with a lovely view of the full moon and the dimples of Venus. A radiant sheen of lust refracted from half-lidded orbs complimented the feint glimmer hidden within the moon's shadow; beckoning him forth. "Well, I guess you should eat up then." She hummed with a coy crack of the lips as she perfectly sat the tempura roll invitingly atop her extended a**. "And while you do that I'm gonna shower so I don't reek of sweat and cheap cologne." For a moment she waited, leaning along the door frame with a hand at her hip. She knew that Gashi knew what she wanted, besides, they still had some time.

Again, no requests, no demands. Just a look, a double-entendre, and an alluring finger.

God, how she loved simple.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUOTES
      Deecee Sama
      You can just fast forward us to the spot if you want.

[Roleplay Forum] Hokkaido

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games