Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
First time on Gaia in about 11 years, 33, looking for love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bruaagghh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 pm
So, I have NOT been on here in a good decade, but was 21, turning 22 when a girl I was dating first showed me this website. I today randomly thought of this long-forgotten site, and wanted to see if it was still around. You know, just out of curiosity. Imagine my surprise to see that it was still here! And to see a few old messages of mine. Well, I had a naïve perception of love then, so that girl and I did not work out so well. Old, old news, that. But what if I actually, really met someone on here? At my age of 33, again ready to have a birthday again and become 34! Now, wouldn't that just be the strangest thing. I bet it doesn't happy, that all I get is perhaps some spam stuff. But hey, what a story if it did happen. I mean, I'm just surprised this site even still exists, let alone has active members.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 am
Bruaagghh
So, I have NOT been on here in a good decade, but was 21, turning 22 when a girl I was dating first showed me this website. I today randomly thought of this long-forgotten site, and wanted to see if it was still around. You know, just out of curiosity. Imagine my surprise to see that it was still here! And to see a few old messages of mine. Well, I had a naïve perception of love then, so that girl and I did not work out so well. Old, old news, that. But what if I actually, really met someone on here? At my age of 33, again ready to have a birthday again and become 34! Now, wouldn't that just be the strangest thing. I bet it doesn't happy, that all I get is perhaps some spam stuff. But hey, what a story if it did happen. I mean, I'm just surprised this site even still exists, let alone has active members.

Im back after 10 years as well. Was hoping to reconnect with an old best friend, but had no luck gaining acess to my old gaia account... gonk  

waltherpk380

Dapper Businesswoman

Bruaagghh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:28 am
Sorry to hear. Well, you can at least talk to me, if ya like.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:30 am
I see your online name is the name of a gun. Oh! And your profile is that of Deathnote. I just re-watched that on Netflix. Based on those two things... are you a country girl who likes anime? Or am I way off? Just curious.  

Bruaagghh

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff