Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chugoku
[Hiroshima] Miyajima Public Aquarium

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:31 pm
User Image
Miyajima Public Aquarium (宮島水族館 Miyajima Suizokukan) is an aquarium on the island of Itsukushima in Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima, Japan. There are about 350 variety of aquatic animals include finless porpoises, sea otters, Steller sea lions, sea lions and penguins.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image
[ 80 ACC :: 30 BST :: 30 [ 80 ] STM :: 30 JMP :: 80 REA :: 30 AIT :: 55 AIR ]

"WHOOAAAAA" An almost childlike excitement came from a young man who was leisurely riding through the aquarium. The male would stop at almost every tank to peer into the waters beyond and marvel at the creatures within. Each and every one of the animals were met with either a gasp or a heightened expression of excitement. These animals were different from what he was used to, so it was kind of cool to see something so new. "Japan is sooo cool!" He would let out those words just a little bit too loud, letting anyone close enough to hear him understand that he was definitely not from around here. Some would even give him an oddly annoyed look as if he was just another tourist coming to bring change to their normalcy. But alas, August wasn't worried. His treks would allow him to slide along as a slow pace and view even more of the aquatic creatures around. "I wonder if they have any eels here.." It was something about their electricity that peeked his interest in them. Other than that, they just looked like water worms.. or water snakes? Which was cooler? August visibly shrugged as if he was literally talking to someone other than himself. It was nothing he couldn't think about while riding around the place.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

• WEEEEOOOOO WEEEEOOOO! The sound of sirens rolled through her ears as she made a mad dash through the parks and streets...still very much naked besides the hospital gown she bore, soon enough she'd come across some fool and steal off with an oversized jacket that she'd manage to zip up around herself...but she was still naked and she didn't mind it too much. The breeze sure had been nice, ti'll her a** got cold. Ducking into some...building, where was she? Red eyes glowed with interest as she looked at all the fishies...they were cute, she wanted one. Hands pressed up against the glass as she squished her cheek to the cold surface a smile on her face, "Soooo cute!" she cooed eyeing a Nemo. Then she would hear rapid footsteps...uh oh. Legs tensed as she would crouch and then bound away, jumping off various seating and some solid pillars and walls.

The dark skinned lass stayed airborn the entire time she moved through the aquarium, then she felt something hit the back of her leg. Pain rolled through her form as she would bring her legs up into a curl her forelegs bracing against some poor soul's back as she landed directly on top of him, her knees pressed together as her legs splayed out on either side of whomever she landed on. Dizziness touched her as she would spot the small dart she'd been shot with, "Oooo nuuu...don't let them take me...plis..." she murmured looking utterly drowsy. Usami was far too used to the tranqs to just pass out, but she could not bound away like normal, instead she attempted to crawl off the male under her and attempt to find someplace to hide.

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:53 pm
User Image

His form made contact with the ground before he even realized he had been hit! "Ow.." It was the only reaction he could muster up as he felt an entirely different body on his back. Laying face first, August would have to twist his torso in order to try and grab whomever it was that was now on his back. Where he grabbed wasn't even a thought as he pushed against their form in order to turn himself enough to view the person who hit him. "Jeez man, watch where ya-" His words paused as his eyes grew slightly. A girl? No, this was definitely a full grown woman! "I mean.. uh.." August could not even get words out as he looked over the body that was now atop his. Her legs were on either side of him, which made his face go a bit red as he looked to his right. "Please um.. try not to run into people?" His words came out in the form a question as his eyes took a peek at the browns of her skin. After his gaze darted away again, he would finally register what she was saying. Despite being underneath her with little opportunity to move, let alone fight, he would motion to fully have his body facing upward. "Is someone after you? Wait.." August would finally notice her drowsy nature and take on a look of worry. "Actually.. are you okay? Do you need help?" The position he was in was completely lost on his as his tendency to be a hero kicked in.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Voices whispered in her ears as she felt the tingle roll up her body as she knew the drug was taking it's toll on her, the medics dressed in riot armor would be upon her and the boy she had unfortunately trapped within a few moments. Red eyes glazed as she would barely understand his words before she would tilt to the side unable to keep her weight balanced due to the worlds current slow moving spin. Her head pounded as she would smack onto the ground while the male seemed to have understood that she was very much in trouble, "Bad..men." she slurred as she let her cheek press into the cool ground. Several men walked up and aimed taser guns ( couldn't bring the rubbers due to the aquarium possibly being damaged ) as well as some holding guns designed to fire what one could assume were capsules, "Step away." one muttered through his helmet while pointing it directly at August the other six were trained on the body slumped next to him. Usa leered through half lidded eyes as she struggled to move to sit up, "Run." she grumbled trying to get to her feet once again.

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:19 pm
User Image

"Step away?" He questioned the words as if they were something from a completely different language. August's eyes drifted from the girl to whomever spoke the words. His form began to rise as he was finally able to lift himself off the ground. "I don't know who you guys are.." His treks pushed him a bit forward as his arms flung outward. Simultaneously, he would perform two actions. The first was to block the girl from sight, using his own body as a means of cover. The second was to use his road to spread out wires in a wide range forward. "..but I will never step away from someone who needs my help." Believing in himself and the assumption that those conductive wires would trap and ensnare the gun toting men, the young rider would turn and grab the woman once more. "Let's go!" And with another push of his treks, he would aim to run away with his new found friend. August would aim for a corridor with multiple exits, hoping he could either carry the women to safety or she was well enough to follow his lead.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:35 am
User ImageUser Image

• The men stared at the boy the guns soon redirected upon the other dark skin warrior as he hadn't complied and seemed to be questioning them. They didn't respond as the male rose up and began to talk, they should have taken shots at him, but it was far too late once wires had snared them and some had dropped their weapons. Darn civilians! Usa would feel her head still spinning as a hand grasped her's, the light pull would get her up and running as the other encouraged her to move. The dark skinned woman followed haphazardly tripping often, but never falling as her legs did the most natural movement in the world, something trained into her since she was small. Red eyes slowly regained their glassy tone as she would observe the back before her, so there were other heroes out here! Yes! A smile crawled onto the woman's face as she picked up pace to match the other as the drug started to evacuate her system, "Where we going? What's your name?" she asked excitedly as she felt her blood pumping through her body, thank god those weren't elephant tranquilizers, she would have been out....

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:06 pm
User Image

Easy enough. All the men seem to have been easily distracted while the two apparent criminals made their getaway. "I'm August." He would answer as he kept moving, continuing to usher along the women as best he could without hurting her in the event she had undergone some physical torture. For the moment, she seemed to be getting better when it came to actual movements. Maybe that was why she ran into him in the first place? "And just who am I trying to protect right now?" It was August's way of asking for her own name. His eyes actually grew a bit as he came upon a sudden unrelated realization. 'I never got the blonde girl's name..' Clearly it was too late to ask, but he would also remind himself that she seemed important enough to be easy to find. The young man had a different problem to worry about now. It was clear that he had to take the lead here, but he was lacking in the information to do so. Should the two leave the aquarium in order to take the possible pursuit somewhere else? Or maybe he should just call the real cops.. wait were those guys the real cops? "And who were those people?" August knew it wasn't kind or even wise to ask someone in the woman's position so many questions, but he could not help but mouth his inquiries as soon as they popped into his head. What was he supposed to do in this situation?

Keep going. After taking a couple of random turns into different hallways and connected rooms, the two would duck into what seemed like a manager's office. Locking the door behind him, he would maneuver to sit the woman with him down and finally give her a look over. She seemed weak in some areas, as if she had been drugged or exhausted. "I promise to get you out of here, but I don't know what is happening. Anything helps." His form drifted away from her's for the moment as he would place his ear against the now locked door. For now, it did not seem like anyone was on their way.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Usa stared at the other allowing him to lead while her legs...her only means of living remained weakened, the announcement of what she assumed was his name would cause her to query in her head, 'Sunny like the month? How nice." the thought trilled through her head in soft tones as she would still attempt to regain her semblence of proper thought. When he had continued on to ask...she thought he was asking her name she'd feel excitement bubble through her blood, "Usamimi. Usa Usa...Usa?" she murmured having been excited for a moment before seeming confused, "Usa...call me Usa." she nodded as if she was sure that was correct this time. The dark skinned woman blinked when the male asked who those men were, she'd turn her head looking back while allowing the male to be her guide while running, "Look like....the mad scientists. Strapped me down and stabbed me." she stated before looking back forward, "Mean people." she affirmed, "Villains bent on my demise!" she exclaimed as she seemed to recover fairly well.

She began to keep up with him as he turned about and soon they would duck away into a room which she'd almost fall over in as she had not anticipated their last turn. With the light click of the door being locked and her suggested movement to crouch from the other she'd lean against the door. Usa didn't pant or breath heavily, this was nothing for her when it came to running or keeping in the air, 'So troubled we are.' sing song and trilling in her ears she'd only look away from the door when August spoke up again, "Ah....I was strapped down in a white room. I was jabbed with a bunch of needles in my arms....I didn't want to be there so I broke them and ripped the needles out." she stated before rolling up the sleeve of the jacket she stole and exposed a fairly ragged wound with dried blood on it, "I ran away, I know they follow. I ran before they drugged me and took me back." she murmured pulling the sleeve back down, "They bad news...all bad news." she murmured before looking back at the door. No sounds from the corridor for now, ".....they are going to be at all exits. Must find an alternate route." she mumbled looking towards the cieling, "You climb well?" she wondered with a light smile before looking back to August.

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image

He shuddered at the though of being strapped down inside some insane asylum and prodded with needles like he was some lab rat waiting to mutate into some monster. It was like the woman's storyline was ripped straight out of a comic or movie and, if August had not witnessed the men himself, he would not have believed her. "Don't worry Usamimi." His eyes locked with her own as he showed her the brightest smile he could in such a situation. The male rider would then throw out his right hand and give her a thumbs up. "I'll be the hero you need and stop these villains from catching you." He would use the title she gave those people and turn it around to suit himself. He was a hero in this situation and there was nothing stopping him from strapping on that persona. Thanks to the cook that he had recently met, he had decided to give up the life of crime despite how short lived it was. Thanks to Usa, he would most likely pick up the life of a hero. 'I can do this!' August could see it now! The praise of the civilians as he would ride through the streets stopping all those evildoers. The cries of joy of a damsel in distress as she was whisked away from her kidnapper! The downtrodden despair of the villains once they realize their own defeat! 'Yea! Ican do this!' His eyes shown with a new purpose as he looked towards the woman again. "Of course!" What kind of hero would he be if he did not know how to climb well? "What did you have in mind?" His eyes would drift around the room, looking for a place up high where he could climb.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Usamimi stared at the male before her as he would smile brightly with a quick iteration of 'don't worry', the bronzed woman smiled bright as she recognized the fellow hero in him that drove her to feel just a bit safer. A snort came from the woman when he gave her a thumbs up and she'd be quick to cover her mouth, "Aye! I'm a hero too ya know!" she laughed trying to keep her voice down, "I guess I'm more of a damsel right now tho!" she cheered slowly standing up, "I shall return the favor to you someday Sir August." she'd state with a salute as she would remain crouched while facing him. With his announcement of being able to climb she'd get a wider smile before he questioned what idea she had.

"Well ya see, if ya look up they got them tiles, I bet they have pipe work and stuff going to all the tanks and stuff. Long as were careful we can probably climb along all that ti'll we get to some of the tanks and maybe pass over the villains ya know?" she questioned before easily jumping on top of the desk and pushing one of the tiles out of the way. Then the sound of the door rattling came, "Why is this locked?" "Move aside sir, they may be hiding..." the sound of voices echoed through the door. Usa blinked and didn't hesitate to hop up into the dark crawl space above not caring if August saw anything. Her legs wrapped around...yep a big water pipe that was for sending water to tanks above them, she'd hang upside down and hold her hands out for August, "Quickly now!" she called.

Once they were both safely in the space it would be easy to move the tile back in place as they had roughly four feet of room to manuver in, though they had to either walk along the pipes of tread upon easily broken plaster tiles, Usa had already chosen to crawl along the pipes, "They keep a buncha space here for maintenance ya know." she giggled with a smile, "It'd be hard to fix something if it wasn't easily accessible, especially when such beasties are put in danger." the dark skinned girl murmured. It was clear the girl was not an idiot...even with her borderline psychotic tendencies she was highly intuitive as well as able to think quickly, it made her a great super hero.

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image

His eyes shined brighter at her first comment. She was also a hero? Despite her situation of needing saving at the current moment, August was very happy to have learn this detail about Usa. "Even heroes need saving sometimes." Though her situation was more of the physical means, sometimes a hero needed the encouragement or mental help of another. That being said.. "Someday might happen soon if we both continue on the path of saving those in need." Her salute would be returned as she moved away to jump on a desk. The woman was definitely nimble enough to be a hero. He would have kept watching her to see her enact her own plan, but the voices turned his attention towards the door.

It sounded as if they were going to bust through any moment now. His eyes widened for a moment at that realization before his expression calmed once more. They would be safe as long as they continued with Usamimi's plan. August would play it cool and simply continue talking to his newfound companion. If anything, their pursuers would just think they were having a friendly conversation. "Who knows, maybe I'll be the one.." His head turned to look at his partner before he continued to speak. "..stripped naked.." August's voice trailed off as he gained a full sight of Usa's.. contents. Even upside down it was quite the sight. The young male would definitely be caught staring while she called for him to be quick. His head did a light shake, as if he was pushing away as much dark thoughts as he could. "Right!" The young male's fingers slid in between her own before being lifted up into the crawlspace up above. While the dark skinned woman covered their tracks, August would attempt to stay in front of her in order to lead the way.

His main reason for taking the lead was to avoid her backside staring back at him as they maneuvered the pipes in a.. not so wholesome position. Another was to avoid her eyes taking sight of the reds that began to peek through his brown pigmentation. He wasn't embarrassed by what he saw, but embarrassed by his thoughts during a time of crisis. A fellow hero shouldn't see that side of him. "You're pretty smart you know." He whispered back as he tried to change the subject of discussion within his own head. "How long have you been in the hero business? I just started, but here I am on my first rescue." One thought that kept creeping up was the possibility of a reward. He'd have to deny it of course, as heroes do things because they are right.. not.. because of what they could gain from their actions.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image

• Usa...had no idea what August looked at or anything of the sort, her mind had been solely focused on escaping from this place without leaving a trace behind for them to follow. She could not be captured again. She refused to be stuck, poked and prodded with sharp objects while conscious and strapped down again. Fear tinged her body like ice pressing into her skin, she wouldn't become a test subject again. As she crawled along the pipes she would remain careful to not make a lot of noise, she stuck behind August as he seemed to want to take the lead. He was whispering low so that no other people could hear them up in the ceiling, she'd smile at the compliment before he would continue on to ask about her being in the hero business, "Long time, since I was ten!" she cheered with a wide grin as her white blond hair drug along the floor with no care from the owner. She'd purse her lips and offer an encouraging smile, "You are doing great for your first rescue. Just gotta keep ahead of the bad guys." she nodded, "You'll make a fine hero yet, maybe one of the best." she stated her red eyes shining with admiration. A civilian was what she had thought he was, instead he was just a diamond not yet cut to be what he dreamed, it was exciting!

Soon enough they'd come to a grate upon a catwalk above one of the many large tanks, August or herself would have to pop it out and lay it down quietly on the ground before they could stand up right and tread along the metal. She wouldn't waste time in walking careful along the cool metal under her bare feet, she would be busy glancing down into the tank while the soft bubbling of moving water echoed around them, "Let's see, we'd be where they were feeding them or doing live maintenance, so they probably have...." she looked around, "Yep a station to feed the animals." she indicated a door marked 'Food Prep' around the other side of the tank. Without hesitation Usa had jumped up onto the railing of the catwalk taking a crouching frog stance on the rail before launching herself to the mid area and landing on the cross bridge there, the jump itself would be astounding since it was a good six foot jump, she'd do it again too to make it to the other side. Fingers wrapped around the knob of the door and it clicked, "Yosh!" she squeaked softly before waving to August that it was safe to come over. She'd poke her head in through the door and glance around at what she saw.

It looked like a normal station that workers prepped food in, it smelled of fish and...other things that Usa didn't know. It smelled bad though. She'd move through the station and glance around at the two doors with no markings, "I wonder where this would lead too next...it'd lead into an employee's only area where we'd get spotted...but..." she mumbled before glancing up to spot a vent, "Perfect!" she murmured before jumping up and gripping the vent with strong fingers and tugging it down with her body weight. The metal opened on a latch leaving it hanging while one could see all the way up a steep tube to a fan moving lazily above it, "Can you jump that high?" she asked with a big smile on her face, it was clear this woman was very much capable of jumping it.

• Wry Tendencies

[Roleplay Forum] Chugoku

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff