Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chiba
[Base] Tallet's Gym

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image

Tallet's Gym is an American style building that was converted from an old fire station. The gym is massive and even has rooms of its own. The main feature of the gym is its boxing ring along with the talented coach Tallet who manages the gym. The gym is owned by Kanna and is often rented out as a base for storm rider teams as it has everything they could need, rooms workout equipment, showers, and the likes. There is even a tuner available and the place even when not being used as a base is a popular place for Storm Riders thanks to the amenities and the lower prices than most places.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>

A long day of traveling the streets in her ice cream truck, Tabitha had been increasingly tired. he redhead had been sleeping and working in the truck ever since she bought it on the second day of being in Japan. It had been about a week now of blending into the scene, but it was a matter of a bothersome lack of sleep catching up to her. Her eyes could barely stay open some nights, her makeshift bed in the back.. Not exactly the best spot to put a tiny futon. How her back hurt and her joints be stiff. Enough was definitely enough~!
HAving sent a message out seeking a good place, Tabitha had been surprised by the quick response. How superdruperly kind~! Tabitha did not take long in replying at all, and in no time had received the address. She drove off after seeing the location in the previous message, J-pop completely blaring her cd player~!

"Busy busy~! Tabby surprised to have made it~!" The drive wasn't too much of a trek, but the traffic was a devil! Some vehicles were too mean to let her pass! The rudeness! Someone could get hurt! Her only way through had been her version of a car horn, which was an old jingle playing music that had been once a past life for the truck itself. The foolish people were lucky she knew what brakes were! It was a relief she made it!! Getting out of her truck after shutting it off, Tabitha would lock the vehicle up, putting her Air treks on properly to comfort. The kitty themed treks matched with her attire, and had definitely been a head to toe kind of ordeal, which she love love loved to heck~! So fetching and so adorables~! Who couldn't adora kitty items~! They always added touches of cuteness to even the most ugliest of things~!!!!
She would adjust her hat now,before turning in a happy twirl to face the building of the gym.
"OOoooooh~! So boxy square lookin'!

She would marvel at the authenticity of the place before walking around till she found the doors. No fear at all she would playfully skip forward, entering through into the building full of excitement. "Hullloooooo~!!!" With a happy bellow she would peek around, seeing the main floor. Was this interesting shiny and leathery thingamabobs always in places like this!? Where was the person of the text message though?? It would now be a matter of either looking around or waiting by the entrance like a good little girl~!!?? She wasn't one for standing in one spot foe very long, and even now she was rocking the tips of her ATs with all her balance, slow backing to her heels, humming a random song she made up under her breath. With all of the action and excitement it was too difficult to stay calm~!!!! Even tired out she always had energy to spare."Tabby here about the message yoohooo whoever can heaaaar~!!!!!"

>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>
>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===>

Stats and R.E.A.D

Road: Ring
Allias: "Crazy Neko"
Shadow:

show spoiler
Her shadow can split into 8 miniature versions of itself
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 5/5

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration:[70]
→ Battle Strength: [10]
→ Stamina: [20]
→ Jump: [70]
→ Air Time: 40

→ Air Treks: Leggo my Neko~!!!!
► these Stylish ATs are kitten themed and have an etched in design of catpaws with tiny decorative pieces at the toe to look like claws.. The laces and high top part of the ATs possess black and white pom poms.

► TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Inventory

|I|nventory |I|nformation

► Tuning Kit

► Long handled kitty faced computer bag that stores her items into.

► 400LDSI NekoLG phone- A custom phone he had made by another when traveling through China. Is compact and shaped like a cat face, flashlight and camera built into the eyes.

► Stabby and Jabby the harpoons of horror {PASSIVE} Most of the time these lovely weapons are left in her van. She only uses them on customers who rip her off or when self-defending her small turf of a van.

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Talletxxxxxx.
                                                                                Retired Boxer

Tallet had been taking a smoke break as he heard a voice call out. It was unusual for anyone to be coming in this early so he assumed it was the girl Kanna had texted him about. Making his way over to the main area he spoke to the girl seemed very eager to move around and sounded like a cat. He wasn't gonna comment on how weird that was because he had been living in this country too long. The young people here did some weird stuff and he wasn't gonna bother questioning it by this point. "Young Lady, you must be the girl Kanna told me about. She sent you the messages but she's not here yet so she texted me to take care of ya. I'm Tallet, and this is my gym. Well by all rights Kanna owns it now but it's still my gym. I thought it better though to leave it in her name just in case. She's better than me at getting customers in anyways. Here you need a place to stay, are you interested in joining the gym as well? I used to do AT as well, so I can teach a little more than boxing if needed." He said as he took a puff of his cigarette then looked to Tabby. He was curious about what she wanted to get here. "Staying here's a good idea if you're a tuner, we get Storm Riders in here all the time. So you'll get a lot of business considering our last tuner moved on a while ago."

eijiberry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Makoto had to get out the house more. This seemed like the best way than sitting on his couch in his dorm room while his roommate screwed some bimbo in the room they shared. "I wish I would have stayed at home instead of moving into the door rooms. I hate it so much." he said as he continued to ride on his trecks to the gym. Yes, there was one on campus, but he wanted to just leave altogether. He had no friends and he wasn't really trying to make any there. Walking into the building, he would grab a locker, take his Gatorade, and towel to the treadmill. Putting in his headphones, he turned on the treadmill and started his 30 minutes uphill downhill walk.

Road: Apollon
Allias:
Shadow: Clocksworth from Beauty and the Beast

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] [+50]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 25 secs.
→ Air Reaction: 20 secs. [35 secs.]

→ Air Treks: Timeless
► They are spray painted gold with clock work art.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ahhhh pooo~! Was the place closed!? Did she arrive to late!? Sometimes she would do that. Odd habit of tardiness! Time be a cruel mother dear!! Shameful! Almost ready to whine about it, it was fortunate Tallet had at least been around. To his approach to her, she would bow in greeting, casually swinging one of her long braids around in circles. His greeting was so friendly to her opinion. She liked friendliness! The fact the one who had sent the message along was the gentleman before her, Tabitha would only shrug, waving a hand causally.
"Oh~! No big deal!!! The traffic be a huuuuge bully out there! So nice she be! The heads up be awesome opossum~!!! So confuzzling though! You own place but pretty names girl owns it now too. So much mystery!"

With a giggle Tabitha would tilt her head from the left to the right, her positive vibes obvious to the core. On passing them was a blonde boy she did not know, rather curious who all would be in this gym exactly. As for joining the gym it wouldn't hurt to stay healthy. "Join the gym sounds like fun! Gives reason to talky talk while walky walk! Learning to box though... Right hook, left hook, uppercut correcto~!?" She couldn't make a fist worth to save her life. Laughter was more her medicine to training. That did not mean she would refuse the training! She could be like them famous boxer peeps! It was the mention of business that built more energy then she needed already. "Oooooh~!!! Tabby sees~!! Shall admit... I-I'm still learning.... But hope to do fantabulous!!! Like how that new person is on that machinamajig!" Pointing towards Makoto, her eyes were wide like saucers "Will I get to learn that as well~!!!!!????"

Stats and R.E.A.D

Shadow:

show spoiler

R.E.A.D → [170]

► these Stylish ATs are kitten themed and have an etched in design of catpaws with tiny decorative pieces at the toe to look like claws.. The laces and high top part of the ATs possess black and white pom poms.

Inventory

► Tuning Kit

► 400LDSI NekoLG phone- A custom phone he had made by another when traveling through China. Is compact and shaped like a cat face, flashlight and camera built into the eyes.

► Stabby and Jabby the harpoons of horror {PASSIVE} Most of the time these lovely weapons are left in her van. She only uses them on customers who rip her off or when self-defending her small turf of a van.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Talletxxxxxx.
                                                                                Retired Boxer

Tallet laughed as the girl went on, she was a strange one but kind enough. And to be honest it was clear she just liked life and he appreciated those kinds of people. "To put it simply we both own the gym, the deed just has Kanna's name on it now, that's the girl who told you about the place. Better to put her name on it now, it will give her something to work on and look forward to in life. God knows that girl needs it, she has had a hard enough life as it is and still struggles with that." Tallet took another puff of his cigarette before looking over to the young man that Tabitha was on about. Well no better way to teach her some moves then with another person. "Well enough about Kay life. I'm sure I can teach you something, people come here with zero boxing skills, to begin with. It's not so complicated anyone can pick it up. Tell ya what go over to that young man and ask him if he'd like to have a parts war match with you in my boxing ring. I'll give you guys some pointers and it can be good practice. Plus I can measure your skills and talent pretty well from that. It's his choice though no reason to force him. I've seen him in here before so pretty sure he rides but better ask to be safe." He smiled as he sent Tabi off to go ask the young man about it.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

eijiberry

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Makoto had done finished his work out and was getting on the bench recovering. He had no idea that he was being set up to be asked to box. In all honesty, he wouldn't say no. He was one to step up to a challenge. He may have been passive aggressive at times, but he had not mother to raise him and his father refused to make into masculine in fear of him not being sensitive enough to his partners. Makoto was drying himself off with his towel. Mr. Tallet was right. He was a regular. Paid his monthly fee, walked his treadmill, even sometimes worked on his arms and sculpting his abs. Makoto was by no means the strongest, but he had quickness to him.

Allias:

R.E.A.D → [170]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===> Tuner Stats: > Acc: 70 [35 tuning] >Batt. Strength: 10 [5 Tuning] >Stamina: 20 [10 tuning] >Jump: 70 [35 tuning]
-- --- -- --- -- --- --

he explanation helped so much! Tabitha would be all babi-eyed nodding her head to each point just to self clarify. Her keen interest in the place all together was an understatement. The space was large and there was so much! This Kanna and Tallet were both so lucky! If she would have had a place as spacious as this there would have been a cat sanctuary and fish connoisseur approach to happen, let alone tuning .... Maybe a weapon museum mixed in. Soooo many thoughts! Luckily so she was unable to focus truly on this over the top ideas, golden irises filled in awe. Tough woman who had hard troubles!? Such courage! Passion for the healthier side of all natural goodness and life! "She sounds terrifico to have good life set for her with this! So much so much~!"

The giggles would have kept going but eyeing the mans cigarette she had stood a little closer, but had taken a quick step back with a scrunch to her nose. Ack! One of them sticks that people make wispy clouds of yuckiness!! Accidentally inhaling, she had to quickly hide her face in order to let the small cough out. Last thing she needed was to be rude and comment on another persons habits! Thankfully the mention of literally teaching Tabitha to box would arise and the female would gasp as if surprised. It was a nice change away from anymore invading into Kanna's personal life. That was none of her business! "Oh~!? For trusies!? Tabby thinks that will be funfun~!!! Er... Partsy wars a lil' odd fo' boxin' buuut... MmmmmOkay~!!!!!!!!!! I go ask then."
It was hard to admit but a parts war had been something she would avoid like the plague. Did tuners actually fight? Hard to really see. Tabitha would look around a moment, as the blonde stranger had moved away from the machine they had been using. "Oh! Person play hide and seek! Fortunately it did not take long to noticed where he was sitting now blonde hair and all sitting alone. Was it surely alright to go bugging a regular customer like that? Not that Tabby didn't think on that logic. Instead she would practically skip over toward them, awaiting till she had their attention. "'Scuse may! Tabby wishes to extend hands to ya to help Tabby learn to box. !! Ya looked so bored ya swear the walls were really rainbows in disguise!!!!! Perhaps join~! Would ya like to come over and play with Tabby in the ring~!?

Stats and R.E.A.D

Shadow:

show spoiler

R.E.A.D → [170]

Inventory

► Tuning Kit

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Talletxxxxxx.
                                                                                Retired Boxer

Tallet watched both of them as Tabby went up to offer a match. He had a feeling the boy being a Storm Rider wouldn't say no. He seemed like he never came in here with friends anyways. Couldn't hurt to have a little interaction. He'd get the ring set up to go for a parts war, making sure to have some of the essentials just in case one of them lit the place on fire or something. He was curious to see what the guy could do considering he wasn't one of those that liked to bulk up, more of a boxer than them. Had to stay nimble and quick to do that. "Well the ring is set up, be a shame to see that go to waste. You should get in here a round or two, the young lady is asking so nicely. besides, I've been meaning to see what you've got. I think it might be some good exercise." He would wait to see what the boy did and if he'd take the offer.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

eijiberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Makoto would look up at the red haired women as she asked him to help her learn to box. It wasn't his thing to box, but why not help her out. This would be an experience for the both of them. Looking at Mr. Tallet, Makoto shrugged. "Sure why not. How bad could it be to do a little bit more exercise for the day. Plus already warmed up."He would walk to the other end of the gym and taped up his hands. "Well you may have to teach us both some moves. I know nothing about boxing."Makoto said to Mr. Tallet as he got into to the ring.

Allias:

R.E.A.D → [170]

Black Fire Lord

eijiberry

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

>===>@@>===>@@~~~~@@>===>@@>===> Tuner Stats: > Acc: 70 [35 tuning] >Batt. Strength: 10 [5 Tuning] >Stamina: 20 [10 tuning] >Jump: 70 [35 tuning]
-- --- -- --- -- --- --

Fufufu~! How interesting of a willing participant! Tabitha did forget to mention he whole parts war part bit to the stranger. The poor girl only recollected hearing "Challenge" and "boxing." So many words said so hard sometimes to properly let everything sink in. She was odd like that. Their confirmation only made her practically jump in place. "Yay~! Glad~!" Pretty much following behind, the woman caught her foot on her long dress, almost falling down onto her behind. Luckily her reflexes were awesome opossum, but it lead to another pondering question in her mind. "Er... Someone have any extra clothes Tabby can borrow? Tab-I ... I don't have .... Short short clothes..." How truly embarrassing!! She couldn't help but blush. That moment did not last of course, as her usual smile returned, an idea quickly setting in. "Oh~!!!! What if Tabby rips dress!? Mean... This favorite dress but... Oh! Tie tie up! A belt could work! Maybe tape! Tape like that tape new rival be doing!"
Makoto of course was no actual rival but the fact of the matter was, it was a fun challenge! Challenge meant rival! They seemed super duper nice! Should be fun since they only just said that they to, knew nothing about boxing as well. That made things more interesting! Staring long enough she could see the male wasn't just pulling anybody's leg on that matter... Not that leg pulling was actually nice to do in the first place! Someone could get hurt doing that!!!

Stats and R.E.A.D

Shadow:

show spoiler

R.E.A.D → [170]

Inventory

► Tuning Kit

QueenBad_KittyKat

Black Fire Lord

[Roleplay Forum] Chiba

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces