Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chubu
[Neutral] Gala Yuzawa Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image

Since December 1990 this popular Japanese ski resort has been attracting adventurous travelers and their families thanks to well-kept slopes, a scenic gondola and a variety of other incredible winter wonderland facilities.

In addition to multiple slopes that are ideal for skiers and snowboarders of all levels, Gala Yuzawa is home to a quiet café that’s perfect for warming up, an ice cream parlor, a handful of restaurants, and even a spa and fitness pool that’s ideal for travelers who want to unwind after a day spent powering through the powder. It’s the perfect place for anyone to escape the city and check out one of Japan’s popular outdoor destinations!

Gala Yuzawa is located 75 minutes from Tokyo Station using the Narita Express or the Tokyo Monorail from Haneda Station. The resort has a bullet train station on site. Rentals and lessons are available. Gala Yuzawa is seasonal and open from December 19 through May 8.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A mini-getaway suggested by a certain someone. For the passed day or so the foreign idol had set himself up lavishly at a ski resort up in the mountains. He'd been hitting the slopes and enjoying the spa. Cameron had left his crew to their own devices given there was about a week or so between gigs. The man desperately needed some alone time and after discussing it over with Jax he was allotted this time. So as long as they didn't run up any more tabs or try to buy a giraffe again he'd essentially give them free reign of the tourbus until he'd gotten back.

The morning was quiet, the long-locked man had forgone breakfast in bed in exchange for a morning workout. It was nice that the place also had given its patrons free gym access during their residency. Cameron hadn't been planning his day out exactly but there were still a good number of things that he wanted to do. However, his day would be thrown for a loop when he'd suddenly receive a message from Ritz with the incentive of her wanting to see him. Truth be told, Cameron had thought about inviting her here but he still couldn't get a solid read on that woman; figuring that they'd both want their space. Still, it would've been nice to have had some company.

Dexterous fingers skittered along the face of his screen, a faint smile curled his lips as he'd shoot her an invite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUOTES
Cor Contritum
Message Sent: I'm not really in town right now buuuuut if you wanna hop on a train down to this ski resort then I'd love the company. Bring some workout clothes!

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 60 || Str: 150 || Sta: 90 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Honestly, it had been a bit of a debate on whether or not she would show up here, she wasn't particularly fond of the bitter cold as well as the trip itself would be annoying, but she hadn't been in a long time either. Grumbling to herself as she would exit the train backpack slung over her shoulder and her laptop ( her eternal partner ) in it's messenger bag hanging at her hip. The chill air crawled over her skin and gave her goosebumps that she was rather unhappy with as she would pull her coat tighter around her. The woman wore jeans to cover her legs and she had made sure to wear undergarments this time since they'd be at a gym, she had almost forgotten again. The heavy coat she wore over herself as well as a scarf around her neck warmed her for the most part, but her hair wasn't able to keep all of her warm like it normally did...damn auntie.... Red eyes were narrowed as she trudged up the marked path towards the resort, taking a seat on one of the benches as she warmed herself up. Her pale cheeks were light red from the cold along with her nose giving her a look of blushing, "Hope the gym was worth it." she muttered to herself leaning back as she would text back to Cam informing him of her arrival and whereabouts.

• X o l u s
                                        Message: In the lodge by the door, ******** snow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:07 pm
User Image

Patiently waiting for her arrival, Cameron lounged in the breakfast nook of the establishment, helping himself to a few berries and an apple. The free benefits of a Continental Breakfast were appealing but he'd give a hard pass, granted they would probably be through before breakfast ended. It was nice to load on some healthy fibers before a workout, and after an hour or so of wait time he'd receive that lovely notice of Ritz's arrival.

He casually sauntered into the lobby clad in a promotional tank top and a pair of sweat pants. A towel embraced the nape of his neck as his half-braided locks bounced when he stepped. He could spot that golden nest from anywhere, the tall man approaching as he'd pass her a canister of water as a form of greeting.
                                                                "Didn't know you hated the cold. Look at you. Got a scarf and everything." He mocked playfully. Cameron didn't appear the least bit deterred by the weather; not externally anyway.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 60 || Str: 150 || Sta: 90 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• The journey had been a bit long and she had napped most of the way, red eyes were mildly drowsy as she glanced about seeking the visage of the other after she sent her message. Eventually she'd bury her nose in her scarf, the scent of cinnamon and vanilla rolled over her nose in waves and she smirked to herself after a little bit. Finally glancing up when the other approached her, easily looking him over before a smirk graced her features, "Love the cold, hate the snow. Cold doesn't need to be wet." she explained simply with a little curve of her lips showing a half smile at his jab, "Already started your work out there?" she questioned standing as she unraveled the scarf from around her neck as warmth had enclosed the majority of her body. Interest piqued at working out at a different gym other then her normal one had drawn her here along with the company, after all she had rarely had a work out partner that was able to keep pace with her.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:44 pm
User Image

Cameron hadn't given notice that there was going to be a plus one joining him. While the resort was open to the public its features were locked behind reservations and additional fees unless one was a member. Luckily, Cameron's managed used the artist's fame to pull some strings to get them exactly that. It wasn't necessary to flaunt but he still wasn't sure if Ritz was even allowed to be here for free, but he sure as hell wasn't going to say anything about it to the staff.

"It ain't so bad. Beats rain all day." Coming from Southern California, Cameron didn't have the luxury of seeing every type of weather the world had to offer. The sun was abundant while rain was scarce and although the weather was usually fair, perfect for beach days throughout most of the year, he'd always yearned to see something more calming like snow. It was freezing, but it was nice, that and the fireplace warmed the lobby up quite nicely.

Cameron hadn't started his work out yet but he did dress for the occasion. He'd lean in for a brief hug, happy to see her.
                                                                "Nah, was waiting on you." He pulled away before giving her a once over, a brow rose as chortle escaped his lips. "I hope you aren't wearing that. If you pass out from heatstroke while it's seven degrees outside I'm not gonna let you live it down." Cameron grinned as he started to walk off, giving a faint wave of the hand for her to follow. "C'mon, gym's this way, they're locker rooms so you can change."

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz tapped her chin lightly at his remark, "I love it when it rains all day, or it's really cloudy. World seems a lot quieter that way." she shrugged as she finally stood up while the other suddenly leaned forward catching her off guard in a hug. Stiff from the suddenness as well as her own confusion she'd hug him back awkwardly as a flush covered her cheeks, she really wasn't used to affection in such a manner. Fingers tapped lightly against his back and she'd feel the smooth and hard muscle there causing her to once again feel a strange twinge, then the light remark of waiting on her made her frown as she staved off the feeling of embarrassment and a strange bubbling happiness. Clearing her throat as she would be released, "I woulda had some catching up to do had you started without me!" she snorted trying to push off the feelings that were plaguing her mind forcing immediate confusion. When he looked her over and remarked about passing out from heatstroke she smacked his arm, "You know damn well I ain't wearing this!" she scoffed patting her bag lightly though she already knew she had her gym clothes on under her current clothing, "Wasn't gonna freeze my a** off getting up here either though." she stated with a smirk. Ritz had also brought an extra change of clothes just in case...not that she would tell him that for the time being. Safe then sorry right? As he waved to her she'd follow after him with ease while unbuttoning her jacket and bundling up her scarf, "Mixed changing room?" she questioned lightly wondering if this was a separate male female thing or not.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image

Of course she loved the rain. Cameron was a fan but it was a pain in the a** to travel in. He didn't mind the somber mood, it was his inability to do anything while it poured that developed his distaste towards it. Admittedly, there was still a certain melancholy beauty in the clouds.

Cameron laughed, rubbing the spot where she smacked him to feign pain. He was starting to enjoy poking fun at her, Ritz's reactions made for an entertaining show; he never knew what emotion he'd provoke from her but it was often something lighthearted. Once they stood in front of the gender-shaped sign of an entrance he'd finally address her question.
                                                                "Nah, nothing like that. Gals on this side, Guys on the other. they're separate locker rooms but they both connect over to the springs and the sauna and stuff. Those are unisex. I was just gonna wait out here before hopping on the bikes." His thumb pointed over his shoulder over towards a long line of exercise bikes. Eliptical machines behind them and treadmills behind those. "I usually like to warm up before hittin' the weights. I figure that muscle you got doesn't sprout up over night?" He sang, eyes shamelessly scanning her over as he playfully pressed a couple of fingers firmly against her covered bicep. Cameron hadn't forgotten what she looked like underneath all of those winter clothes.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz looked over the sight before her and nodded at Cameron's explanation, red eyes narrowed slightly in thought as he explained the layout, "Mmmm a sauna after a good work out." she muttered with a light approving smile, she'd look over to where he directed as he explained what he liked to do and proceeded to tease her. Lips pursed as she rolled her eyes, "That? That's all fake. Clearly implants of some sort!" she snorted shooing him away, "I'll meet you over there." she stated lightly with a smile on her features. When she assured him that she would follow him over she would head into the locker room by herself to shed her outer layer and get into her more comfortable skin. Pulling off her coat she would stuff it and the scarf into her backpack and begin to strip her jeans from her waist to reveal black yoga pants that covered to her knees and a tight fitted breathing tank top in deep blue to cover her upper body. Her hair was gathered up into a low ponytail and her precious items stored away into a locker, a towel was wrapped lightly around her neck as she would exit the lockers. Easily rolling up on Cam when he had indicated the bikes she'd sidle up and eye him, "Ya gonna stretch first or already done?" she wondered idly as she would look to the bikes in question wondering how the other tended to go about his work out schedule.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:26 pm
User Image

Implants... right.

Cameron leaned himself against a balance beam, staring up towards one of the televisions as he patiently waited. The man hadn't actually expected Ritz to come all this way just to workout with him, though he'd gotten a different vibe from the initial text she sent. She'd mentioned stress relief but he was certain that this wasn't what she had in mind; it was Cameron's way of foreplay though. When he actually enjoyed another person's company in such a manner he didn't feel the need to rush things, it was more fun to put on a bit of an oblivious act before anything had actually occurred. However, when the blonde stepped out in her gym clothes, the artist couldn't help but to regret that latter half of his decision. He'd swallow the lump in his throat before masking his flustered face with apathy as he'd nod his head over to the machines with a grin.
                                                                "Eeeh, I usually do that before lifting. The bikes are just a warm up." He'd invite her over to the bikes, hoping on one himself and starting up. After punching in the settings and the mode he'd begin, turning his attention back to Ritz after he'd start peddling, flashing a genuine smile "Thanks for coming all this way, by the way."

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz moved with ease finding herself fairly happy to have company in something as simple as a work out, though she questioned why they had to do it so far out...then again she had the courtesy to appease the other since she had asked to come out in the first place. Red eyes drifted to the benches with weights set next to them, interest piqued briefly before she'd nod, "Alrighty." she stated with a light nod of her head. Easily bringing herself to straddle the seat and leaning over as she balanced her weight on the pedals, tapping along the electric panel until she felt satisfied as she began to pedal. She blinked when the other spoke up with a thanks, "Mmmm, no problem. It's good to get out of town every now and then. Even if snow is my enemy." she'd state with a light hearted smile as she stood on the bike using the full range of motion for her legs as she pedaled slow at first getting used to the resistance, "Why'd ya pick here though? The ski resort I mean." she questioned turning her attention to him with interest, "Do you do the sports up here every now and then?" she wondered idly.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:45 pm
User Image

Cranking up the resistance on the bike Cameron used at as both a means of cardio and a workout for his legs. The force pushing back against him was a good way to work up an early sweet to kick start his metabolism. For a moment he'd peer over, watching Ritz stretch the full breadth of her legs out as she'd straddle the seat. It was definitely something hard to ignore but at the very least Cameron knew how to be conspicuous when checking out someone's a**.

For a moment he'd close his eyes to focus those endorphins to different areas, though her words grabbed his attention again.
                                                                "Well." For a moment he thought before lazily panning his hazels back over to her. "I was taking your advice. It's not exactly what I wanted but it is a mini-vacation. I was pretty active as a kid but anything dealing with snow wasn't really an option; figured I'd try snowboarding, yah know? Needed a little time to myself so I booked a room for the weekend. Planned on seeing a few sights, doing the whole fireplace thing for some R&R. Buuuuut then I got your text sooooo I was thinkiiiing..." He'd prolong his words, pondering them carefully in a way to not come off as needy or not to cross that unspoken barrier the pair had essentially put between each other. He'd cycle his hand clockwise as if trying to hint at something. "Wanna stay with me? Err, here, in the resort. For the weekend. Could use the company. I could get you another room if it'd make you uncomfortable, but you know, it's your choice." For the first time there was a nervous shake in his voice, his speech hastened before he'd fall silent entirely. His head faced upwards at the hanging television again as he'd clear his throat, powering through the heavy resistance against his legs in an attempt to work out his nerves.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Enjoyment rolled up her spine as she stretched her legs out and continued to pedal allowing the slow burn in her legs to start as she would take in deep breaths, her attention focused on Cam as he would go on to announce he was taking her advice. Raising a brow in minor surprise as he announced it was a mini-vacation to do something he hadn't done before as well as doing some sight seeing, she'd nod in understanding at his explanation and then he drug his words out causing her to give a light glare of 'get on with it'. Legs picked up pace as they got used to the resistance and it would get easier for her to adjust so she'd increase it to keep the burn on her legs going, when he went on to ask her if she wanted to stay with him. Interest sparked in her eyes as well as curiosity, his quick short sentences and went on to try and quickly play down his anxiousness at the question. Amusement played on her lips as she pretended to be thoughtful, "Hmmmmm stay with you or...." she paused one leg high up as she sat back for a moment, "Go home and sleep in a cold bed. Man such a touuugh choice." she snorted before starting back up, "I don't mind sleepin with ya. It'll be nice a warm." she'd state leisurely clearly not at all bothered by the question. She took things at face value a good portion of the time, "I'll suffer through some snow to hang out.....just uh don't be surprised if your pegged by a snowball." she offered with a toothy grin as she would continue to pedal.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:37 pm
User Image

Her joking put Cameron at ease about the situation, though this time he'd been the one that was caught blushing; could a thing fully show over his darker tone anyway. A sense of relief washed over him as Ritz agreed to stay the weekend, he'd perk up in delight as he'd crank up the resistance a little before picking up the pace. It was mostly to exert the extra energy that swelled inside of him when she mentioned sleeping with him. He knew what she meant but he could also sense her undertones. Again, he'd clear his throat. "Ah. *ahem* Right. Awesome then!" He calmed himself, as he'd start to break a sweat. Casual conversation amongst heavy resistance cycling didn't exactly pair well together in terms of multi-tasking options. "Just as long as yah don't get pissy when I shovel snow down your back. It'll be fun, this place has everything, you'll love the snow after this!" He flashed a merry smile.

The next couple dozen minutes spent cycling out his usual several miles worth of biking, the weights being upstairs.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz leaned forward resting her forearms over the bike's handles as she continued to pedal quickly her breathing easy and even as her heart began to pick up it's pulse. Cam seemed to be happy with her acceptance which was rather nice to know since he seemed to enjoy her company, she'd glance over to him curiously when he went on to announce he would throw a shovel of snow down her back. One corner of her complacent mouth pulled up half way to reveal a canine, "I expect you to live up to such a promise Cam." she'd state with a mischevious glance towards him before she would continue on with her own workout routine. Soon they would finish up their cycling and they'd get off the machines, she'd rub her forehead with her towel before she would allow Cam to guide them up the stairs to the weight room.

Not many people were there so she would easily take a seat next to two adjacent benches and spread her legs forward before leaning over to grab the tips of her toes. Deep breath in and out as she would stretch her body out before preparing to put any type of strain on her muscles, she'd move into the vertical splits and stretch each side out with clear practice. Touching her forehead to her shin with each leg before doing the normal splits with her legs stretched wide, she'd lean forward and press her stomach and chest to the floor. The stretch in her back muscles and spine were welcome as she breathed deeply in and out before letting herself roll back up. When she felt satisfied she would stand up and pull her arms each which way to stretch her arms out, "Do you need a spotter?" she questioned Cam wanting to know if he'd go first or not.

• X o l u s

[Roleplay Forum] Chubu

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces