Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chubu
[Neutral] Gala Yuzawa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:46 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once the pair were finished up down stairs they'd head upstairs for the second part of their workout. Cameron would dab the sweat from his brow and the nape of his neck to cool off.

Once there the pair stretched in a more open area. It was no surprise to Cameron that the gym, at least the upstairs portion, had been more or less empty. Seldom did people visit a ski resort to use their gym facilities but Cameron had a regiment that he was trying to uphold. He'd lean his body to the side, stretching an arm over his head as the other set at his waist. From one side to the next he'd watch Ritz do her own set of stretch with focused intent. A leg straightened up and over her head and from where the man stood he'd have a lovely view of the supple yet surprisingly rotund curve the blonde had to offer.
                                                                "Goddamnit girl..." He murmured inaudibly under his breath. She certainly made it difficult to focus on actually working out, that much was for sure.

After giving thanks to the man who invented yoga pants he was ready to begin.
                                                                "Why I'd love one." He grinned whilst lifting up and placing weights at each side of the bar. About seventy-five at each side to start. His back laid flat onto the bench, gloved hands gripping tightly onto the metallic beam as he'd wait for Ritz before lifting it up, taking focused breaths as he'd start his reps.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 am
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 60 || Str: 150 || Sta: 90 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Loosened up nicely she would look back to the male as he would seem pleased by the offer, she wasn't sure what he was super happy about, but his starting weights were very impressive. Moving around to his head her body close at first as she checked the steel beams that held the barbell in place for any issues before allowing him to proceed. When that was done she would hover over him eyeing his body for signs of tiring out and keeping her hands at the ready, not at all paying attention to anything besides what her current duty was. Red eyes wandered over the muscles and the tattoo on his arm, "So, why a frog?" she asked curiously as she would finally look him in the eyes to give him proper manners before going back to keep an eye on his state.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:14 pm
User Image

Was she messing with him? For sure she was messing with him right? She'd aid in his lifting, spotting him for insurance that his reps went as smoothly as they were suppose to. Ample chest loomed over his visage as there'd been no other option for him but to stare up at them. He'd try to avert his gaze but his only option had been to shut them entirely. Cameron's breaths were steady and controlled, if not a little shaky. Once she'd mentioned his tattoo was when he'd finish his set, placing the bar back on its rack with her aid. It was rare that he got asked about his tattoo. "I was really good at jumping fences when I was younger." He explained as he sat up, implying that Cameron may not have led the most lawful life before he came into fame. The man stood, placing a hand to his hip as he'd arch his back to stretch it. "That and I use to do a lot of parkour. I still do even though it's not really in style anymore." He'd move himself to the side so Ritz could have a go at it, pointing a thumb over to it as he'd take a swig from his bottle. He swung behind the weight bench so he could spot her.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 60 || Str: 150 || Sta: 90 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Ritz watched idly not too worried by his ability seeing as he probably did this on his own just as often and knew his limits. The blond waited patiently as he would push the bar up one final time upon her question and her fingers easily latched around the bar and helped him to replace it on the rack. Watching him with intent as he went on to announce he was good at jumping fences causing her to give him a "wtf" look as he went on while he took to standing up, she wasn't sure how to take the fact he was good at jumping fences besides him possibly being a delinquent before. Leaning on the bar as she looked almost thoughtful on imagining him jumping fences and doing parkour, "Parkour and jumping fences....so you got a frog." she nodded slowly somewhat making the connection. She thought it might be something a bit deeper, perhaps it was and he didn't explain fully or maybe it had just been a spur of the moment thing, either way he did give her an answer. Moving when he gestured she'd easily lay on her back not at all mindful of what weight she was doing because it didn't matter, she could bench press her own weight without issue and she wasn't trying to build muscle anyways. Looking up at him with curiosity, "Are American schools a lot different from ours?" she questioned wondering if he had a good school life or if the America's systems were extensively awful. Fingers wrapped around the bar as she would easily lift and begin to do her own sets breathing in deep and releasing air with relative ease with each rep.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:35 pm
User Image

Hearing the idea aloud did make the frog sound strange, but undoubtedly the symbol itself looked pretty great. It was his brand, his trademark, something that once held a negative connotation transformed into a icon that made him more money than he could count from merchandise alone. Still, it was just a frog; she should've seen his old suit.

For a moment he'd help her ease the bar from the railing but once he felt her powerful grip pulling it off without hesitation he'd release it and watch her go. The man hovered over her, dented lines of heavy muscle creasing his top as he thought a moment about her question.
                                                                "I'm not sure exactly. I haven't gone to school out here. Once I got my diploma back in America I split from school entirely. I have a few friends that were raised here that went to college, from what I can tell you guys have a different approach here. You guys take your time studying the necessities instead of trying to cram the entire book in your head in one go." He'd press the towel to the back of his neck, dabbing away a bit of sweat before continuing. "You ever go to college?"

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Arms burned with each push as she would carry the weight in her palms pressing upwards with practiced ease while watching him, blinking as he would explain his experience with schooling and went on to mention he had friends here who had gone to school. Eyebrows knit together with thought on what he meant by cramming a whole book in their heads and then continued on to ask a question she'd given him an answer too, a smile played on her lips, "Ah, I am. Culinary school." she stated giving him a snicker, "Remember? Your supposed to eat my homework." she laughed lightly as she would push the bar back up with his assistance. Placing it on the rack as she would soon sit up crossing one leg over the other, "I'm also doing mechanical schooling too on the side just for the information. Used to do cram school while in secondary, stopped when I didn't need it anymore." she stated picking up her dropped towel from earlier and wiping down her neck, "I didn't like school much. Delinquents were..." she gained a very demonic looking face for a moment as pent up rage scrawled over her pale features, "Touchy." she stated as the slightest glint of fear passed over her eyes before she seemed to relax, "I've done a lot of stupid things, but I never let my grades drop." she stated lightly before standing, "Where too next?" she questioned rubbing her face as she tried to leave the cobwebs of faint memory behind.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image

Cam hadn't forgotten but he was most definitely distracted. He'd snicker at the mention of him supposing to eat her homework. If it had tasted as good as what she fed him the last time they met then he was more than happy to take the blame. He'd aid her in putting the bar back. Normally his workout would have consisted of a few more sets of the same along with hitting a few machines to work out the muscles in his arms, but as he'd watch Ritz pat herself down he couldn't help but feel his focus slipping. Deep hazels eyed the blonde, trying to stifle, hinder the libidinous pains of a man, but then he'd remembered that Ritz texted him for a reason. Hanging out was an additive feature of their agreement, the brunt of it had been for something much more carnal. For now, he'd stifle his feelings as he'd skip most of his usual exercises.

"Come on, this way." He needed a distraction. He'd led them over to a leg press machine. It hadn't been leg day but this was the only part of his workout regiment that he could remember at the moment; hopefully the blonde wouldn't notice this. "So!" He begun whilst propping himself onto the machine, back against its seating as he set his legs and slipped the slender beam into the maximum weight slot. "What've you been up to? Still punching people in the face? I caught a few videos of you floating around, I didn't know you could hit so hard." Cameron teased.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz had started to take notice of the quickly changing topics and the sudden bursts of energy, the man normally laid back seemed quite exciteable today. Amusement sparked in her features as she took an educated guess at what was on his mind, but she didn't announce it...she wanted to make him squirm a bit. It only added to the fun after all. Being guided over to the leg machines she would easily take one next to him and fit the weight into the seventyfive not really wanting to over do it since she was aware of how she felt last time. Legs bent with ease as she would keep her attention forward while thighs flexed with each push and release making her pants tighten just the slightest over her smooth flesh. When he went on to ask what she'd been doing she shrugged, "School, cooking, beating peoples faces and takin care of Riot. Nothing new. Pretty monotonous. Made ice cream, tried lavender honey." she stated plainly before smirking, "I used to break people who crossed my path. I prefer not too anymore." she murmured stopping breifly to stretch her stomach forward letting out a soft pleased sound at the feeling in her back before continuing with her leg presses, "How about you? Anymore dance parties?" she asked lightly.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image

Push and release Cameron set his feet against the surface of the machine and pushed outward, stretching his legs before they'd curl right back. Eye contact was important, as was listening, but Cameron felt his eyes wandering again as thick thighs stretched in ventilated cotton as beads rolled along her curves. His darting glances were brief and quick; it was rude to stare after all. He'd get caught up with her life though it had only been several days as far as he was concerned. Her breaking peoples' faces came as no surprise, figuring that such a mild-mannered state of being didn't have a permanent residency on her person.

"Just a gig the other day. It wasn't as big as the block party but it still paid pretty decently. Gonna have a show in Nagasaki in a few days, then another in Osaka the following week. You should come, bring a friend or two, I can get you guys backstage passes." He explained, though he remembered her mentioning that his wasn't the style of music that she'd really been into. This made him think for a moment, but it wasn't a matter he'd address just yet. Instead he'd continue crunching on the machine, having lost track of his reps but it was a pretty decent distraction; especially once he'd stopped ogling her.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz remained quiet for a little bit as the male tried to keep eye contact with her while also focusing on his current machine. Thinking to herself on whether or not she would go to another show, she wasn't exactly the party going type and rather enjoyed the quiet a good protion of the time, but she liked his company.... "Hmmm ill think about comin' I'm not a fan of crowds. I rather like being a bit selfish and not sharin ya know?" she stated with a smirk clearly the type that liked to be the one and only. Lehs continued to move without any real bother before she finally opened her mouth again, "This aint all your workout is it?" she questioned looking to him with a smile full of mischief.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:55 pm
User Image

So she was the selfish type. The idol felt like he was learning a little more about this woman whenever they spoke but she was still a blank canvas; it was difficult to tell how she felt about anything. However, that smirk put a little something else on display, he'd gotten the hint and after he'd been asked about his work out his reps slowed before halting entirely.

She was definitely messing with him.

For a moment he'd peer to her and then out towards the floor they exercised on. One man was leaving while another had his back towards them while working on his biceps. He'd pull his legs back abruptly, the machine slipping back into place with a loud slam as he stood. The playfulness in his expression faded and something more stoic appeared as primal instinct drove him.
                                                                "Oookay, that's it. Come on. We're going." He'd play her game, a hand latched onto her wrist, firm but not harmful, his head gave a nod as his lips quirked a crooked grin. "Workout's over. Can't focus like this." He hadn't been in the right headspace for this. Try as he may to focus on the task at hand Cameron had his mind on a different kind of work out as he'd try to pull her off.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

[Roleplay Forum] Chubu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas