Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chubu
[ Neutral ] 🍣 Gano-nagi Sushi Palace 🍣

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 pm
πŸ‘‘π•²π–†π–“π–”-π–“π–†π–Œπ–Ž π•Ύπ–šπ–˜π–π–Ž π•»π–†π–‘π–†π–ˆπ–ŠπŸ‘‘

User Image

• 𝙰 πšœπšžπšœπš‘πš’ πš‹πšŠπš› πš•πš˜πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 π™½πšŠπšπšŠπš—πš˜. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšŠπš— πšŽπš‘πš™πšŠπš—πšœπš’πšŸπšŽ πšœπšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 πšœπšžπšœπš‘πš’ πš‹πšžπš πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ πš’πš— πšœπšŠπšœπš‘πš’πš–πš’. πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ πš’πšœ πššπšžπš’πšπšŽ πš”πš—πš˜πš πš— πšπš˜πš› πš’πšπšœ πšŸπšŠπš›πš’πšŽπšπš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš„πš—πšŠπšπš’ πšπš’πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ, πš‘πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšœπšπšŠπšžπš›πšŠπš—πš. πš†πš’πšπš‘ 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πš™πš›πš’πšŒπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, π™ΆπšŠπš—πš˜-πš—πšŠπšπš’ πš‚πšžπšœπš‘πš’ π™ΏπšŠπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšπš˜πšžπš› 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš› πš›πšŽπšŸπš’πšŽπš  πš›πšŠπšπš’πš—πš; πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πššπšžπš’πšπšŽ πš™πš˜πš™πšžπš•πšŠπš› πšŠπš–πš˜πš—πš πš•πš˜πšŒπšŠπš•πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πšžπš›πš’πšœπšπšœ πšŠπš•πš’πš”πšŽ.​

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:50 pm
User Image

"I can make this fast, or really fast. Choice is yours."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ Theme: Going Bad

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

"Hey. Yeah, do you think you can come pick me up from work? My car's in the shop [incoherent voice] What? No I can't take the bus, the ******** do I look like? Listen, just...[incoherent voice] W-Well I was gonna head to your place anyway, so just...[incoherent voice] I'm not SKATING my way over there, are you insane? Do you know how far that is!? [incoherent voice] Are you serious? κ·Έλƒ₯ λ‚  λ°λ¦¬λŸ¬μ™€! {Just come ******** pick me up!} C'mon man, I never ask for s**t. [incoherent voice] Okay, thanks...bye."

With a low rumbling growl the uniformed chef hung up her phone and slipped it in her back pocket. Whoever she'd been on the phone with had already put her in more of a sour mood than she was previously; as easy as that was to do. Still, despite getting furious to the point of involuntarily swearing in her native tongue she knew that the man would still come get her. They'd gone a little ways back; they were friends to say the least.

Sun-li cooed. Inhaling and exhaling several breaths to help diminish her anger. It all seemed to work until her manager approached her as she was about to step out the door and asked her to come in tomorrow morning and open after someone canceled, despite having just pulled a double.
                                                                "Are you serious? Hell no, Miyagi's canceled three days in a row now, I'm not covering for his a** anymore! He's probably just sitting at home jerking off and playing Dragon Quest or something!" The scowl returned to her face as the pair carried on a long back and forth. Luckily the place had just shutdown so no customers were vacant to witness such an ugly event. Names were called and insults were flung around, he boss had as big of a temper as she had and was twice her age so he was twice as stubborn. With all of the yelling that was going on the chef didn't even have the time to change out of her work clothes; their shouts could be heard from outside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

QUOTES
Deecee Sama

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:57 pm
                        User Image

User Image
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      • On a highway to hell.

Zooming through traffic, he made his way from the underground to uptown pretty quick. Paying bare mind to the folk staring; the blaze of strands and legs were all anyone saw. Coat flapping in the wind as his shades kept him cool to the thrill, only for the moment did he pull over to a vibration in his pocket. Man, what the ********. . Who was calling? "Sayuri? Probably done with. ." He didn't want to say her name.

Tch.

Incoming from. . (っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯ NASTY KOREAN b***h β™₯. .

Sun? ******** man. He had enough on his plate already.

"Hello? [Incoherent voice] [Incoherent voice] Yo', real s**t, I can't do it. That's too ********' far. Just take the bus. [Incoherent voice] Mannn. . You really tryin' me. You ain't even tryna' ******** tonight. I'm tired of playin' games, Sun. You really comin'? [Incoherent voice] Why not just use your Treks? Ain't you fast or sommin' anyway? [Incoherent voice] Sun. . ******** b***h, you always on some bullshit. [Incoherent voice; Korean Cursing] O-KAY. GOD DAMN. I'll be there in twenty."

Sun Li. Past popstar gone bad. Met her at a big digs party while back after a CAM concert. b***h was good to look at, good to taste, and a real nasty lay. Been on good. . Well, decent terms since. They knew what seeing each other meant and. . With how he was feeling, it wasn't any skin off his back to make a move on her. Why not? "I'm really comin' all the way over here to pick up some p***y. Ain't thIs a b***h." Least she knew her way around the bedroom. That was one good thing to look forward to.

SKKRRRTT!

Whipping it around out front, his shades came up as the shop was closing. To think she'd go from superstar to this dump. What a waste of talent. Couple of her coworkers walked out -- one of two he'd flirted with before. "UHM GASHI, WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED ME?!" Oh ******** style="color: red">"Oh, Su-baby! Hey gi-"

She tossed some s**t. Bread and he went ducking.

"DON'T SUE ME. YOU LEFT ME TO PAY FOR THAT PLAN-B BY MYSELF. I WANT MY MONEY GASHI!"

Whoaaa. She needed to chill. Bringing up the footstop, he sat upright while sighing. A few light flicks and a flame lit, followed by the cancer stick right after. "Aye, don't front. Take that s**t to your boyfriend. You knew what this was." Paying her half mind, eyes drifted to Sun as she FINALLY came out. A long drag while a plume of smoke blew downward, right into the floozie's face. "Took you long enough. Les' get the ******** outta here. Your friend is gettin' on damn nerves and I ain't got much of those left." Couldn't even stunt on his bike.

Damn. He hated bitches.

Deecee Sama

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
                        • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
                        • Strength: [145 [---]]
                        • Stamina: [19/25 [---]]
                        • Jump: [00 [---]]
                        • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
                        • Air Treck Wear
                          • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status
                          • Speed: [00]
                          • Strength: [00]
                          • Stamina: [00]
                          • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
                          • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]

• Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]

• Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]

• Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Die."

Trick Record:

X o l u s

---

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:37 pm
User Image

"I can make this fast, or really fast. Choice is yours."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ Theme: Going Bad

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Swearing could be heard from within the humble restaurant. There had been a rush of employees rushing out the front as things had gotten heated. From the mumbles and murmurs shared amongst each other it was safe to say that this was the norm for all of them. Luckily for them, tonight was rather tame given nothing had been thrown yet. On numerous occasions Sun-li threatened to quit her job and on numerous others her boss threatened to fire her. Ironically, Sun loved her job, and she was damned good at it too which was why the combative words between them had all been idle. She got to perform for a small crowd without all of the flashing lights, pressure, and crazed fanboys; it gave her a sense of normalcy that she wouldn't otherwise have.

As Gashi had a little back and forth with one of her co-workers, Sun slammed back the double doors and stormed out still dressed in her work clothes. Hooked around her wrist had been a plastic bag filled with several containers, the other had been a little black book. A small duffel-bag at her back that carried her street clothes. With a few more unintelligible slurs and insults in Korean the raging chef flung the book back inside the restaurant, hitting the owner square in the jaw with it.
                                                                "And balance your goddamn book before you call me in again, I'm sick of always having to fix your s**t!" The stereotypical wooden sandals at her feet clacked as she strode over to Gashi having a conversation with one Suzume Fudoka.

She was a nice girl, working part-time to help pay her med school tuition, but a little crazy in the head. Young and dumb, the pair were the same age, but unlike her friend there trying to reason with a known a*****e, their maturity levels were night and day.

Rolling her eyes about an obvious conversation, Sun strolled over to them. Her mood had mellowed as she didn't appear the least bit perturbed about the open discussion they were having about their misconstrued relationship; rather, the lack thereof. Sun rose a hand to Gashi and gave him a head nod, lightly smacking the woman across her a** as she walked passed her.
                                                                "How many times have I told you to just go on the pill, stupid?" She scolded as she hopped on. Sun had definitely noticed that this wasn't Gashi's bike, the man didn't have that kind of money, but considering that he was giving her a ride she wasn't going to say anything about it just yet. Instead she turned to her friend who kept on going about him owing her money and that she wanted them to be a thing. "Don't kid yourself, Suzu-chan. Have you met this guy?" She'd laughed, pointing to the cold, stoic face of the pale man beside her, "Don'tchu have a one of those overseas Gaijin surgeon boyfriends anyway, b***h? You need to get a ******** clue and go secure that before someone else does." As she explained this, Sun casually reached over slipped one of Gashi's cigarettes from the pack, using the end of the lit one in his mouth to light her own.

The exhausted woman took a long drag then craned her head back, sending the ashen stream into the atmosphere. Getting herself adjusted on the bike Sun wrapped her arms around the lanky man's waist, settling the plastic bag onto Gashi's lap while still attached to her wrist.
                                                                "Let's get outta here, Gashi. This s**t's gettin' boring." She requested in a honeyed hum in his ear, casting her gaze back to Suzume who'd still been huffing and puffing as they begun rolling off. "Go home, Suzume. You're too sweet to get caught up in this life." Parting words of wisdom as the bike howled into the night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

QUOTES
Deecee Sama

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image

• Watching Maki twirl with delight and then feeling the light tug on his sleeve made him smirk once again, pleased to see his little sister enjoying the fact she got to eat what she wanted. Neither him nor Reina would ever deny their cute little sister anything if they could help it. Opening the car door for his little sister as she would pull her sword from her sleeve...whenever that got there....and then slipped into the car with a last rude gesture towards the airport. Gold eyes rolled with bemusement before he was gestured by Reina to get in the car, he'd relinquish the door to the woman as he slipped in with the giddy dark haired lass and would soon sense a mild change in his little sister. He wasn't sure what it was exactly, but she seemed to be somewhat tense though she had made an attempt to mask it with a joyful tune of what they were going to get. Reina's sudden departure was an unforeseen bump, but he'd wave to the older woman, "Stay safe sis." he called lightly as the door shut on the two of them.

The car ride was pretty uneventful and quick as Alyn pulled his suit jacket and tie off with clear happiness, he couldn't change the rest of his clothes with Maki in the vehicle but he would be the first to the restroom inside the restaurant. When they stopped outside the restaurant he would be the first to open the door and held it for Maki to get out, then with quick steps he'd take the backpack that was in the passenger seat up front out and head towards the door with Maki in tow. Holding it open for the young lass, "Get some bar seats, I'm going to go change." he murmured lightly with a smile. When the other would hopefully agree he would head into the restroom with backpack slung over his shoulder and change out of his formal wear.

Washing his face as he changed his glasses to contacts and the rest of his clothing to something more civilized he'd feel a lot better...all he needed now was some menthols and he'd be set. Pulling the jacket comfortably over his shoulders as he would head back out with the backpack once again over his shoulder he would locate Maki and take a seat next to her, "Did ya do anything fun while I was away in snowy hell?" he questioned, "Anything not business related." he clarified knowing Maki might go on to talk possible business opportunities or something that happened within the family that he honestly didn't care about. Long as there was no messes to clean up they could have all been trying to kill each other for all he gave a s**t about.

ʀᴇᴀᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄…α΄€α΄›α΄€... α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄€sᴇ α΄‘α΄€Ιͺα΄›...

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                                            ACC: 50 [---]
                                                            STR: 20 [---]
                                                            STA: 50 [---]
                                                            JMP: 50 [---]
                                                            AIR: 35
                                                            WEAR: 0%

TRICKS:

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:20 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Road: Blood + Wing Rank: C AP: 5
    Acc: 110 (60) Batt. Str: 30 Sta: 50 Jmp: 30 A.Time:30

==========MAKINA==========

Makina would keep singing and chirping as she fought the curse a bit. When they got to the sushi place Alyn went to the bathroom after telling her to get them bar seats as noded. "Kay!" She chirped before skipping to the stools like a little kid sitting down and waiting for Alyn as she hummed her eye moving to him when he heard him come to the bar. "Ara! you look much better like that. no more killer stare." She giggled moving her hands to her eyes to show alyn's "stare" when he got off the plane. When it came to his question she thought a bit. "hmmm it's work related but i've been having fun with it. I've been working with my sword work on my treks and having a blast. but it's not ready yet for actual parts wars." She grinned however at the mention of a parts war there was a brief moment of bloodlust could be felt as the curse took hold of her but she shook it off. "are we going to go for the all you can eat meal?" she asked Alyn with a big smile but her eyes weren't the bubbly airhead version she normally had but the eyes she had for training but that would change slowly back to normal.

===========RYUUOU==========

Sta drain: 50/50 Wear: 0%
    TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name: Kumo Magatama
    Description: "Standerd pink treks that will be customized and upgraded later, but right now they are standerd. "

parts equipped:
    -N/A

AT Tech: :
    -N/A

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500