Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:08 pm
User Image

Busara was happily humming to herself and she made her way toward the center of the pride where everyone was bustling around.

She smiled brightly and stopped to make small talk with those that she passed. After the uncertain times following the brutal attack on their home, things were beginning to look positive. The lioness was endlessly impressed with the fortitude of their queen, even in the face of destruction she continued to push forward.

Those that remained were tirelessly working to restore the pride to what it had been. She had hope that eventually things would return to normal. At the moment, she was in a particularly good mood due to a recent development in her life.

She hadn't told anyone yet, but she was going to have another litter of cubs in the near future.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:32 pm
User Image

Hasanati had spent a good while helping to reestablish the landscape of the training grounds alongside the warriors and other females.

The grounds nearly resembled what they looked like previously. Of course, Hasanati was still a young lioness, and hadn't spent much time on the grounds aside from the education she received as a cub. Her chosen path had been to tell the history of their pride and weave fantastic stories for the young daughters and sons.

When her home has been attacked, her mother had kept her as close as possible, doing all she could to shield and protect her daughter from being killed. Hasanati's older sister Nabila had sprung into action defending everyone with her very life. Now that the proverbial dust has settled, so could they.

At the present moment the young lioness was heading back to the village circle to see what her mother was up to.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:17 pm
The older lionesses wasn't sure how to broach the subject with her older daughter Nabila. She knew without a doubt that she would be highly skeptical of her having cubs at a time like this. Bila would probably fuss at her for her perceived irresponsibility.

However, Busara thought that a time like this was a perfect time to bring forth new life. They had managed to defeat their enemies, and they were as safe as they were going to be. Everyone had become disheartened and low in spirit in the face of the wreckage of their home and the loss of those they had loved.

Busara shook herself of these thoughts as she saw her youngest daughter approaching her. She snorted in amusement to herself thinking that she wouldn't be for much longer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:40 pm
"Hi mom!", Hasanati shouted brazenly across the field toward the figure that she recognized as her mother. Excited to have spotted her, she quickened her pace to get to the pale lioness faster.

Once she reached her mother, she nuzzled her head against Busara's in an affectionate greeting.

"What are you up to mom? Laying around being lazy while everyone is working?," she said teasingly with a playful tone to her voice. The dark lioness plopped down next to her mother intent on harassing her for the time being. Since growing into an adult, Hasanati spent less time with Busara and more time telling stories to the cubs of the pride, which she greatly enjoyed.

However, she missed the times when she was a young girl constantly hanging around her mother.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 pm
Busara barely repressed an eye roll as she could hear the voice of her youngest shouting from the distance.

She could see a few heads turn to see what the ruckus was about. Leave it to Hasanati to make a scene wherever she went. This particular daughter of her's had always possessed a boisterous and tactless nature. It amused her how different she was from her other siblings.

"Hello my wild child," she replied in greeting as returned the young lioness' nuzzle.

"Actually, I am relaxing for a very good reason, I'm not just being lazy Hasanati", Busara answered in a mildly irked tone. She knew that the girl was attempting to rile her. So, Busara did her best to stay calm and not be reactive with her daughter, giving her what she wanted and entertaining her in the process.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:29 am
The black lioness tilted her head to the side and gave her mother an incredulous look. What good reason could Busara possibly have for taking it easy while everyone else was working hard to rebuild their home?

"What are you sick or something? Working hard on your mental capacity?," she asked with heavy sarcasm in her voice.

She rolled onto her back and pawed at Busara's pale fur playfully. She may not be able to rile her mother, but she could still tease and heckle her with her antics. Her curiosity was piqued now since her mother was usually one to help out when needed.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:06 am
"No, I am not sic-will you stop that!," Busara batted at her unruly over-sized cub in exasperation, "I swear you never actually grew up!"

Busara thought for a moment before making up her mind that she would inform her daughter of her current condition. She was hesitant to do so because she knew that if she did that it would only be a matter of days before the entire pride knew. Honestly, she was wasn't concerned about others knowing other than the annoyance of the extra attention she would be receiving. The only concern she really had was the judgement the lioness knew she would be getting from her eldest daughter.

"If you absolutely must know, Hasanati, you are going to be a big sister," Busara spoke directly, looking the young lioness in the face, gauging her reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:48 am
Hasanati actually ceased her actions and sat up straight to stare at her mother with clear surprise written across her face. It was probably the first time the young lioness had had a serious expression that entire day. That entire week in fact.

"W-what?!," she stuttered out impulsively, not knowing how else to react, "You mean you're pregnant?!"

Being a cub from Busara's most recent litter, Hasanati had never experienced a pregnancy by her mother nor having younger siblings unlike her older sister Nabila. The dark lioness had no idea how to respond or feel to this news.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:22 am
"Yes, Hasanati, I mean I'm pregnant. I've known for a while, so it won't be too much longer before they're here." Busara smirked at having both stilled and shocked her daughter.

Busara was a large lioness, so her weight gain had been subtle. She could easily be mistaken for having been over eating. Also, with everyone distracted with the repairs and reconstruction going on she had largely been overlooked.

"How do you feel?," she asked curiously at the look on Hasanati's face. She seemed uncertain about what she'd just been told.

"Don't worry, you're not being replaced, you'll always be my naughty Nati," she said with a loving smile, nudging the young lioness.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:33 am
Hasanati blushed lightly at her old nickname. She hadn't even realized that a flash of insecurity had run across her face at the news.

So, she was to be a big sister huh? Well, the more she thought about it the more appealing the idea was. She would have young cubs in her own family to play and cause mischief with. She could tell them all sorts of tales as they grew.

"I feel....I think I'm excited," she finally answered tentatively.

Yes, this was a good thing she ultimately decided. Hasanati couldn't wait to meet her new siblings.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

[IC] Indlovukati Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces