Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kansai
[ Neutral ] 🎀 Club Anthem 🎀 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:03 pm
πŸŽ€πŸ„²πŸ„»πŸ…„πŸ„± πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ„ΌπŸŽ€

User Image

• πš†πš’πšπš‘πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš›πš˜πš πšπšŽπš πšœπšπš›πšŽπšŽπšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πš˜πšπš˜πš—πš‹πš˜πš›πš’ πš•πšŠπš’πšœ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšπš‘πšπšŒπš•πšžπš‹, πš”πš—πš˜πš πš— πšπš˜πš› πš’πšπšœ πšœπš’πšπš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš›πš’πš—πš” "π™²πš•πš˜πšžπš π™²πš‘πšŠπšœπšŽπš›". π™Έπš'𝚜 πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš πšŽπš•πš• πš”πš—πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš–πš˜πš—πšπšœπš πšœπšžπš›πšπšŠπšŒπšŽ πšπš πšŽπš•πš•πšŽπš›πšœ πš‹πšžπš πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšœπšžπš‹πšπš•πšŽ πš›πšŽπš™πšžπšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— πšπš˜πš› πš’πšπšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš-πš™πš˜πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ, πš‘πš’πšπš‘-πšœπš‘πšŽπš•πš πšŠπš•πšŒπš˜πš‘πš˜πš•, πš’πšπšœ πš•πšŠπš‘ πš™πš˜πš•πš’πšŒπš’πšŽπšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπš•πš’πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπšžπš›πš’πšπš’ πšπšŽπšŠπš–. 𝙰 πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšπšžπš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŠπš–πšŽπš πš’πšπš˜πš•πšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš™πš’πšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš’πš—πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ, πš˜πšπšπšŽπš— πš›πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšπš˜πš› 𝚊 πš‘πšŽπšπšπš’ πš™πš›πš’πšŒπšŽ, πš˜πš› πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš’πš—πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš•πšžπš‹'𝚜 πš…π™Έπ™Ώπšœ πš’πš— πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚘 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš˜πšπšŽ πš’πšπšœπšŽπš•πš. π™»πšŠπšπš’πšŽπšœ 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πš’πš— πšπš˜πš› πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš–πš’πšπš—πš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšπš›πš’πš—πš” πš–πš’πš—πš’πš–πšžπš–. ​

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:39 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ†ͺ Theme: Please Me

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Rules? Cam's braided head turned to her quizzically before giving a bright smile.

"Nope! Just have fun!"

Somewhere between the streets of Dotonbori and the hotel Cam had received a call. With Ritz's helping hand he'd hop on the line to the sounds of blaring music and clinking bottles. His manager had called to see what was taking him so long, but as he started his explanation he was cutoff and told that the party moved from the hotel down to Club Anthem given the sheer amount of people that decided to show up uninvited. It seemed that one of his friends had a big mouth. "Yeah. No problem. Headed down there now, oh, and I'm bringin' a friend." His hazels gave a side glance to Ritz before the line ended. The man cooed under his breath. "Sooooo, change of plans. We maaay or may not have rented out a nightclub." He started off, explaining the entire situation to her.

It was about a fifteen minute walk from where they were over to the club, thankfully their listless journey had incidentally crept them over to that part of town so they'd already been within the district when Cam's manager called. Upon arrival the pair paused at the door on the opposite end of a red velvet rope and a security guard cloaked in a black polo shirt blocking its entrance.

"Sorry guys but the club's been rented out for the night."
                                                                "Yeah, I know. How do yah think is footing the bill?"

Cam gave the man a nod and a grin who'd finally looked up from his clipboard to see the man himself standing there. After a brief apology he'd lift the rope from his hook to allow them both inside, he'd even insisted on carrying their groceries despite their 'No outside beverages' rule. "So. Once more?" He panned towards Ritz, extending his chivalrous arm to her again now that it was free of its burden. The music inside was of a mellow mood, the lights were dim but the club was primp and proper. A fusion between middle and high class but nothing ritzy. This club didn't take just anyone off of the street, if someone wanted to dance the night away in here then they'd have to throw on their Sunday's Best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Ritz would smirk when she had confused him for a moment, so there were no party fouls where they were going, good. Nodding lightly as she followed after him easily keeping up and having successfully protected his male ego by taking the bag as if she had wanted something from it only in order to alleviate some of his burden. When he had gotten on the phone she simply remained silent and continued to walk until he had spoken to her informing her that they were to change venue. She shrugged lightly, "Yeah, totally normal to just...rent out a nightclub and all." she snorted with an amused grin. When they had made their journey to the nightclub she'd look rather...neutral unable to come up with joy or displeasure in this case as she wasn't sure what was inside. The blond remained quiet throughout Cam's and the guard's exchange only looking mildly curious when the bouncer had taken their burden and they were left to enter. Red eyes glanced to the offered arm which she easily slipped her's through, "Sounds like a fun time, lead the way." she stated as excitement started to course through her. She'd only been in a club one other time...she...she was pretty sure she had been to a party? Her head throbbed briefly as something akin to overwhelming sadness hit her and vanished just as quick, eyes burned with unshed tears before she would brush away the brief and strange feeling, "So, your friend put this entire place on your tab huh?" she questioned with a minor smile.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:57 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Once inside he'd lead them over to the VIP section on the first floor where the gang had been, most of them were foreigners, but a few of them had been local; friends in the industry that he made while he'd been staying in Japan. For a moment he'd pan over, catching a brief glimpse of sorrow on Ritz's face and much like himself, neither of them questioned it; giving the other time to process. Still, it let him know that he hadn't been the only person bothered by something. "I mean it's comin' out of his check, he just doesn't know it yet. You don't get rich by spending it all, amirite?" He teased, his elbow gave a playful nudge to her ribs as they approached the group of six or so individuals seated or standing with at least one local lady around their arm.

Once there Cameron would do a brief introduction of the gang, not bothering with the ladies given who had no idea who they were.
                                                                "Let's see. That's Jax, Aaron, Inori, Adrian, Mark-O, and Johnny." He'd go through them one by one, each giving a wave or a nod. For a moment he rubbed his chin, noticing that someone was missing. "Hey, where's Fernando? Didn't he get the invite?" He inquired, casting his gaze over to Johnny, a lanky man with slicked back hair in a suave cream suit and a pair of shades; a real Soprano type. The man crossed one leg over the other, showing off a set of golden shoe buckles. "No ********' clue, kid. I hit 'em up but the muscle head don't answer 'is phone, guy's probably off pumpin' iron 'er somethin'. You know how that guy is." He explained. He then set his gaze on Ritz, lifting up a hairy-knuckled hand to pull down his shades enough to unmask his baby blues. "(**So who's the dame? She's a cute one, didn't know you were in'tah blondes. She speak any English?)" It was clear that the man was checking her out, she was a little young and Johnny already had a girl on his arm, but that neither had ever stopped him before.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

QUOTES
Cor Contritum
Anything in parenthesis means that they're speaking another language, usually English.

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

• Ritz walked along with Cam as she shrugged off spiderwebs of...something, she wasn't sure what it was though, a memory out of reach it felt like. Red eyes seemed distracted for the briefest moment ti'll she realized what Cam had said and then amusment took over like a bright light in a shadowed room, "Hah, I'd love to see his face when he checks his account on payday." she'd state amused by the mere thought of it. As they would head to what was marked as the VIP section she'd look almost quizzical at all the people presented to her, as he introduced them one by one she'd....try to take mental note of all the names though she was sure she'd probably forget the majority with her poor social skills.

Then came talks of some...other person who was apparently not here. She'd blink as she stared at the man with the...interesting...look, she would remain quiet as the two conversed up until she took notice of this...John? Pulling down his shades and looked her over, 'Why is he wearing sunglasses inside?" she thought idly before she would attempt to understand what the hell the guy said, she understood most of what he said besides a few words. Ritz didn't respond as she was curious as to what Cam would say, she'd look to him questioningly despite understanding what Johnny had said, she wasn't capable of speaking other languages since sentence structures were just...weird, but she could understand what was being said as long as the vocabulary wasn't overly extravagant and peppered with synonymous words.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:06 am
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

For a moment things had become a bit awkward between them given that Ritz didn't speak any English. Cam was going to let the woman speak for herself but given that fact he decided to introduce his new friend for her. "(This is Ritzkuni, she was out there on the stage tonight, girl's a lotta fun so I thought I'd invite her.)" Cameron introduced but Johnny just gave a shrug of the shoulders and pushed his shades back onto the bridge of his nose.

"(Oh'ho s**t, you mean Ritz like the cracker?! These Japs got the craziest names I swear. So, what, you lovestruck again, kid? Introducin' her and s**t.)"
                                                                "(What? No! It's nothin' like that, I'm just being polite. And could you at least try to talk in Japanese?)"
                                                                "(Orai wa...I don't ********' know man, I'm still tryna pick up on the language. Anyway, you gonna d**k'er and dump'er too 'er what? You know she ain't comin' on the road with us. Not after what happened last time)"
                                                                "(Hey, c'mon man chill, why do you always gotta bring that s**t up? I told you J, it ain't like that.)"
                                                                "(Okay okay, mansheesh, I'm just sayin'---)"
                                                                "(What he's trying to say is that he doesn't want a repeat of what happened in Korea. We're just lookin' out for you man, this industry is a ******** up place. A lotta these bitches are only gonna be after you for yah money.)"
                                                                Jax chimed from afar. He was a man a couple of inches shorter and a couple of shades lighter than Cameron. They were about the same age, Jax a couple years his senior. He walked over to the pair, throwing an arm over his old pal's rather tense shoulder as he'd pat it and hang from him. His lavender suit reeked of expensive cologne and cigar smoke. Cameron furrowed his brow and clicked his tongue as the man moved passed him and towards Ritz, removing his hat as a courtesy and letting his bald head shine under the artificial light.

Extending his hand for a shake he'd greet Ritz with a genuine smile underneath that heavy mustache of his.
                                                                "Marcus Jackson, but everyone just calls me Jax." His Japanese was just as fluent as Cameron's. He'd take a look back, pointing a thumb over to the rest of the group, namely Johnny who'd started chatting it up with a Japanese woman half his age who speak as much English as he did Japanese. "You'll have to excuse our friend over there, he can be a bit of a douchebag, but he's a good manager. Hey. Here." Jax reached into the innards of his coat pocket to pull out a pair of freshly rolled joints large enough for five people; he'd pass them both to the blonde. It smelled local.

"Peace offering? You seem like a cool chick so--"
                                                                "Where did you--"
                                                                "(Look *****), does it matter? I know a guy. I'm trying to be nice to you and your new lady friend here."
                                                                "s**t, as long as this doesn't come back on me."
                                                                "Look around you man, drugs get passed around here all the time, this is the light s**t. We have some heavier s**t in the back if you--"
                                                                "Noooo no, I am good, thanks."
                                                                "Okay okay. You're the boss."
                                                                Jax jokingly raised his hands defensively, backing off a little back. "How about you and Miss Ritz here take a walk around and enjoy yourselves and y'all can meet us a little later for a few drinks to cap the night off, huh?" Cameron had been a little suspicious, Jax often had a motive, but usually he was just looking out for Cameron's best interest. The braided man eased himself and cooed, this was a party after all, he supposed he could use for a little relaxation. "Alright man, we'll meet up with y'all later." Cameron and Jax started to part ways but Jax stopped him and brought has hand up, "Hey, we cool man?" Jax added. Cameron rolled his eyes and returned the smile, grasping the mans hand they'd lean in and bump shoulders, giving the other one solid pat on the back. "Yeah, we cool. Just be sure to keep an eye on that one." Cameron pulled back and pointed towards Johnny before he returned to Ritz's side, starting to lead her away from the group. "Sorry about that. They can be a bit...much. But uuh, do you wanna dance or get a drink or something? Or I dunno..." He'd trail off, looking towards the weed Jax had given them but he wasn't sure if Ritz was the type or not.

Though unbeknownst to Cameron at the time, at some point during their conversation Jax had slipped a little something into his friend's pant pocket; a veil with a particular alabaster substance that Cameron had known all too well.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz would stare between the two as they had started to go back and forth, she continued to pretend that she understood not a word of what they were saying though she was perfectly capable of the translations. Cam had introduced her and at the sound of her name she'd nod her head to the other as she could at least understand her own name. When Johnny had called her a cracker she had been able to keep a straight face while glancing away, oh she'd get him back for that one, calling her a snack food item... Despite the jab she would continue to play dumb as the two went back forth on Cam's intentions towards her, she wasn't too caring either way on her part, she came to have fun so she was going to have a good time.

Then the comment about women being gold diggers came up which she was actually pretty agitated about the small flicker of aggravation slipped through as she felt almost accused of such a thing; since she lived in a big home and had everything she needed at her disposal. She had an extreme disinterest in high-end...anything to be honest. Her laptop was the nicest thing she had built besides her own ATs, she had little belief in money being the only thing she needed in life. Anyways, despite the new person interjecting on the conversation with his own sentiments she had already stamped him and Johnny as people she would...probably return the favor too later in some way shape or form. Whether it be a barbed comment or just a straight gut punch in return, for now she wouldn't let it bother her too much. As the other man approached and took his hat off with a light bow she would bow in return as was custom, at least this one seemed to have some manners.

Ritz watched with interest as he also offered the American greeting to which...she grabbed his hand in a over-tight grip and shook with a forced smile on her face as she almost crushed his hand before letting go, "Sorry, didn't mean to squeeze so hard." she offered lightly with an almost innocent look, "Ritzkuni Artamania. Everyone calls me Ritz." she stated in a neutral tone before Jax attempted to apologize for the other man and push some joints into her palm. Red eyes stared down at the offerings as she attempted to not look downright unamused as was the way of her people, she had another forced smile as she nodded, "Thank you." she muttered as she questioned whether or not to hand these back to Cam or just give them to her mother later. The blond held the two joints quietly as Cam and Jax went back and forth before they would finally separate from his large group of friends, Cam had broken away to do...was that a hug of some sort?

She would let out a sigh as relief washed over her and she leaned against the other male when he had come back to walk her away, his apology was heard as she would easily slip her hand into his to pass him back the joints, "(My English not good, but I understand.)" she stated with a mild smirk once they were far enough away, deciding to just lay that on the table right then and there with her own broken English, "I'd love a drink though." she'd state nudging the other good-naturedly as she attempted to make it clear she wasn't upset about the whole thing.

"I don't do drugs, smoke or anything like that mind you, I only like to get drunk every now and then." she stated with ease, "So, just relax and act like nothing happened besides introducing me to your....wonderful...friends." she stated wonderful with a mild grind to her teeth, "Also, if the..guy with sunglasses on indoors get's handsy, I will punch him with all I got." she stated firmly before looping her arm through Cam's, "I do have a question though, how are you not constantly out of your mind with all the parties?" she offered with a relaxed smirk, curious as to if this man ever even had a day where he just sat at home and did something normal; like watch TV. Ritz thought about that for a second, she technically didn't do anything normal like that either...

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:26 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

Once they were finally away from the group the tension he felt in his shoulders begun to fade. Though once Ritz started speaking in English he was right back on his toes. A nervous grin stretched his lips as a hand calmly brushed the back of his neck. "So you understood all that, huh?" She'd mentioned to him earlier about not being able to speak English, but he should've known better that it didn't mean that she didn't understand it. If anything, he was more surprised that she bit her tongue for this long. There was a sinking feeling of embarrassment in the pit of his stomach, Cameron not usually being one for explanations but luckily Ritz didn't seem to mind. Her words put him at ease so as they set off for drinks he was given back the party favors Jax had given them. A nod of the head would have to suffice as he slipped them into his coat pocket for later.

With her arm linked with his the pair made their way over to the open bar on the second floor,
                                                                "Two Cloud Chasers mah man, thanks." He'd tell the man behind the counter, slipping him a large bill before his attention returned to Ritz who'd asked him a bit of a complicated question. "Well, after awhile you just kind of get use to it. Back before I became global, s**t like this was a thing I did back on a school night with Jax. Sneaking onto college campuses and finding whatever wild party we could so I could hop on the mic and impress everyone. Only now it's on a much larger scale. It was a lot simpler back then, were we just a pair of highschool kids trying to make it." Cameron explained with a hint of nostalgia in his tone as if he longed for those days again. "Not that I'm complaining or anything. It can just get really tiring after awhile. The loud music, the people, the everyone wanting Instagram photos and autographs, it's hard just trying to get some alone time. Buuut, I've been relieving stress by hitting the gym these days; courtesy of my body guard." For a moment he'd flex the bicep opposite of the one Ritz hung from. He did showboat a bit, even Cameron could be modest all of the time despite it being a commodity that he had plenty of.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz smirked at that nervous grin that came across his face, good he was not expecting her to tease him on that regard. She nodded as he questioned her and she'd once again wave it off as nothing, least they talked smack in front of her face while she was aware of what they were saying, made it easy to know who to trust and who not to. As they moved along to reach out to the bar she'd stick with Cam while glancing here and there with curiosity glittering in her eyes, red hues glanced over to Cam as he ordered 'Cloud Chasers' she wouldn't say anything because as long as liquor was involved she didn't care what it was. The blond listened with quiet attention as he explained his past and how he had first started out with the man who handed her the joints, his hobby and joy had become something almost like work it seemed.

Ritz seemed to soften just the tiniest bit as he went on to try and explain that he wasn't complaining, but it seemed like he didn't enjoy his fame as much now that it was so...she would take the word as overwhelming. His stress reliever made her quirk an eyebrow as he revealed his guns, a smile played on her lips as she would release him for a moment and strip off her jacket to reveal a lean and taut form. She glanced down briefly and of course, her unique forgetfulness was at hand again, ah well least it was dark. The blond raised a lightly tanned arm and flexed herself, "Mine aren't as lovely and huge as yours." she stated only flexing once before grabbing his bicep and squeezing lightly, "Probably not as thick either!" she laughed before pulling her coat back on loosely leaving it unzipped as she would lean into him again, "As for your fame~ Why not take a break every now and then? It must be tiresome if you never get a real vacation." she offered lightly as she flicked a few strands of hair out of her face, "Ever tried storm riding?" she wondered idly as her free hand moved to tease her messenger bag currently holding her ATs and her new AT weapon, she wouldn't challenge him to a fight....well even if she did it'd be more like playing with him since she wasn't in a bloodthirsty mood.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:03 am
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

There was a brief intermission in their conversation so his date for the evening could remove her jacket, apparently to show off some muscle of her own. For a moment the pair exchanged in a fondling and observation of the other's biceps. Hers were well-toned but not overly so while his own were firm, solid stone when he flexed but modest muscle when he hadn't.

With the pair rejoining Cameron comfortably slipped an arm around her waist as their drinks were brought to them. The contents were a smokey white and felt like velvet on the tongue but fire in the lungs. A hint of sweet and fruity but strong like ethanol; and he loved it. He'd signal the bartender for another round as Ritz posed a rather interesting question to him.
                                                                "I mean it'd be nice to get away for awhile, sometimes I just feel obligated to keep at it 24/7 just to seem appreciative. I know plenty of guys that would kill to be in my shoes right now." He grinned though there was a somewhat exhausted look on his face.

Deep hazels peered in the direction of Ritz's bag as he chuckled a bit, feeling like he understood her just a little more now.
                                                                "Yeah, last time I was in Japan I was pretty into Storm Riding. I really just enjoyed getting my hands on some tech more than I did fighting though. Had I kept at it I was actually in contention to challenge the last Pledge Queen. I'm a bit rusty now though." He couldn't remember the last time he'd put on his Leapfrogs for anything other than stage performances but they had been his pride and joy. While Cameron was pretty big in Japan for his musical endeavors the only thing that any Storm Rider kids could recall about him was that there was some black guy who was good at fixing up their treks.

A second round of drinks were set in front of them and then a third for good measure; on the house. He may have wanted to get away for awhile but Cam couldn't complain with the benefits that came with the territory of the industry. He'd raise his shot glass to Ritz to offer up a cheers.

"Welp, bottoms up."

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:06 am
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz felt amused by there minor exchange of interest in one anothers muscles, to others it was in that spot between being weird and funny, but the two didn't seem to mind it all too much. The blond had surely found it amusing to admire each other with such ease. Comfort was easy as she didn't mind the arm that slipped around her so naturally, it was nice to be able to relax in such a manner every now and then. The drinks delivered were exactly like their namesake, she was honestly expecting the drinks to be a little hard. It was a pleasant surprise that they went down so smoothly when it came to her palette though her lungs were burning quite nicely after she savored the taste.

The warmth in her stomach felt like it easily traveled to all her limbs easing them into pliable soft tissue, it was a good feeling; similar to unwinding after a good work out. Red eyes finally wandered back to the other's features as he would explain his own thought processes, she'd seem thoughtful about that since she wasn't in the entertainment industry. Tapping her chin lightly she'd shrug, "Also gotta remember you're human too, can't force yourself all the time. I don't think your fans would find it disrespectful to plan some 'me' time every now and then." she offered with a grin, "Couldn't hurt to ask your fans either, even if you go out for some fun you don't have ta ignore them." she murmured in a relaxed tone.

Fingers remained attached to the buckle of the messenger bag as Cam eye'd it, she didn't want to let go of the item if she could help it since her babies were inside, she wouldn't let just anyone touch her stuff. Surprise lit up on the blonds face about him being into Storm Riding and that he was more on the technical side of it rather then the battle side like she was. Amusement played on her lips at the mentions of him meeting the Pledge Queen and then becoming unfortunate enough to have not been able to keep polishing his skills. A sullen look crossed her features, what would she do if she had to choose between two things in that regard? Then again she was also the greedy type of woman to where she'd push herself too hard to do both even if it killed her, "Pledge Queen huh...." she murmured thinking quietly about the Kings and Queens of their respective Roads.

As the next round of shots was delivered she'd happily raise her glass up with Cam's and down it like a pro, "Geez those are good." she stated with a smile, "I don't really get the whole King and Queen thing." she murmured her tongue having grown more loose, "Why would anyone want to hold onto old parts? Is it just for the title or something?" she wondered idly, "Personally...if I got them I'd just throw'em in the ocean. Relying on parts alone to keep a title....shouldn't it be more based on skill?" she murmured before shrugging, "Guess it doesn't matter." she let go of her thought train with ease before looking to Cam, "Besides meeting the Pledge Queen, do anything else fun?" she wondered idly seeking for any endeavors the male had gone upon...such as any epic battles he may have gotten a chance to participate in.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

An understanding from his fans? Possibly, but not likely. Like every other popular artist there were just some fans who truly believed that the artist lived and died for their craft. No breaks, no vacations, just selflessly putting out music for a selfish audience. Had he announced something of a break he'd probably get slack for going to the beach instead of working on a new album. He knew that a lot of them would understand that he was only human, but there was always going to be that small percentage of people that were relentless; most of them paparazzi.

Knocking back the drink after a brief cheers, Cam felt that familiar buzzing sensation lighten his head and ease his mind. Inebriation had been an outlet for him, among other activities, but this was arguably his favorite. The man could hold his liquor but his body worked rather strangely. While it took many drinks to enrapture him in the clutches of pure intoxication, only a few were needed to drive him to a pleasant level of tipsiness. The third shot was what finally placed him there.

"I think it's a pride thing. Or a title thing. But I wouldn't really call whatever that regalia is an old part. I've seen it in action once, it's a pretty big game changer."

The Axis itself was one of the more unique Regalia. While each one had the power to rival the gods themselves when worn, Axis had the ability to split itself eight-fold without splitting its power in the process, transforming seven other Tuners along with the Queen into something remarkable. At least, that's what he'd been told.

He'd stare listlessly to the ceiling in thought, a compilation of memories rolling through his mind like old film as he'd quirk a smile.
                                                                "I mean I have plenty of stories. Like the time me and a couple of fans got lost in a haunted house and had to fight our way through an underground gang to get out." The story had only been interesting because he'd survived it without sustaining any severe wounds or trauma, but through normal eyes it was still a frightening experience that he wouldn't like to go through again anytime soon. "But what about you? You don't seem like the type to lace up some treks just for show." He'd pass the baton after realizing that he'd been hogging all of the spotlight.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Unfamiliar with the industry of...fame and all she only took pot shots at what fans would do, she herself would be fairly understanding...if she were a fan of anyone. The Japanese woman was unknowledgeable about the terrors of the spotlight considering her general disinterest in it as a whole. The style of reporting that generally had reporters doing very unethical things when it came to prying into others privacy was not her cup of tea, her mother had dealt with it before and...well Ritz got her feisty spirit somewhere.

The drinks easily weighed on her as she was very much a light weight, though she only held her buzz for short amounts of time due to her extensively high metabolism. Burning sugar was easy for her due to her body's generous schedule of consistent movement and sessions that involved rigorous use of muscles. The alcohol already eased her out nicely as she would continue to relax against Cam, her fingers clasped delicately around her empty glass as she would hold it in her lap. It kept her hands occupied from doing anything else that she wouldn't want in her normal state of mind, in fact her eyes had wandered to the tattoo's she could see on Cam's arms. Interest piqued, but she would be easily lead away from her line of questioning upon Cam's response to her earlier train of thought.

Tilting her head as she attempted to be more thoughtful about the Regalia, "Eh....it'd be like using a cheat code in a video game though...nothing that gives you skill...just some hack." she waved her fingers through the air as she became disgruntled, bottom lip sticking out in a minor pout as she became more animated with her inebriation, "It's like being the winner of a tournament where they give you some belt that gives you super human strength...I don't get the point." she sighed before leaning her head against the other's shoulder, "I guess it's normal to want for power though." she finally conceded thankfully ending the conversation as Cam went on to much better things.

Closing her eyes as she listened with the image of Cam running around through a haunted house with a bunch of...no with Johnny and Jax screaming behind him, that was pretty amusing, "Haunted houses and underground gangs, oh my." she teased with a light smile. When conversation was turned to her she'd open her eyes and think for a moment, "No, I'm a very bad woman." she snickered sitting up and finally placing the empty shot glass down, "I've been on television once...beating up my mentor and my closest friend before he disappeared. Then there was...a gang at a party...." she murmured as her mind grew hazed as if the memories didn't wish to show, "Flame King.....I'm pretty sure people died." she murmured before her thoughts seemed to hurt her head, "It's hard to remember, but I don't put my treks on unless I plan on hurting someone." she murmured quietly as she thought about her most recent onslaught.

"I beat a lot of people without really caring. This body ain't for leisure fun anymore." she gestured to herself before she smirked and pulled the left sleeve of her jacket down to reveal the ragged scar across her arm and chest, pulling the strap of her tank top down, "Not a pretty sight." she murmured before shrugging the coverings back on, "That's one I am proud of...I saved a girl from her death, poor thing's legs..." she waved the memory away, "MAN! This got all dark with my sorry a**. Tell me about that haunted house! Was it like...the actual scary kind or those pop up ones where everything is definitely fake?" she questioned leaning back against him while seeming to sober just a bit.

• X o l u s

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

"Oh, this is my jam!"

The ever-curious Cameron had inquired about the blonde's experiences but was met with hesitation followed by some very unpleasant memories that were uncovered. Even still, as he listened to her stories and how she hadn't seen herself as a nice person, he wasn't phased by her words. Ritz sounded rather unsure of herself, a pessimist in a way who'd only been negative about her own self-being. For a moment he'd look at her scars and held off the urge to touch one of them. To hear that she saved a girl from death however, did sound redeeming; Cameron couldn't recall really doing something like that. Not to much success anyway.

For a moment he grinned and casually slipped a hand into his pocket. He'd feel something strange inside. Something small, made of glass with a long neck. For a moment he sighed and shut his eyes in realization of what it was. It hadn't been the first time Jax had done something like this after telling Cam to loosen up, though after this odd stint of silence he may have had the right idea.

With a good buzz going he'd order one last round for him and the lady. His hand vacating his pocket as he'd rest it at Ritz's hip for a moment.
                                                                "Yah know, I still have no idea. There was some freaky s**t that went down in there that I couldn't really explain." He chuckled briefly at the thought but seemed to have more on his mind than what he let on. After their drinks were set down he took his and immediately threw it back with a <******** it attitude. A bit of liquid courage helped with his buzz while clearing up some uncertainties within his head.

Pulling away from Ritz he'd take a step or two passed her,
                                                                "Listen, we've all done some s**t that we aren't proud of." Cameron paused, peering over his shoulder as he'd pulled his jersey off to one side to reveal a trio of scars running along his back near his upper right shoulder; bullet wounds. "But girl there ain't s**t on you that isn't a pretty sight." He'd reach out to grab her by the hand so he could start leading her away from the bar. "Still got one more dance in you? They're playin' mah jam."

QUOTES
Cor Contritum
click the link in the thread picture for a new song

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:48 am
User ImageUser Image

• Ritz watched with casual interest as Cam ordered another round of drinks for the two of them, then she'd feel a hand on her hip and for some reason wasn't really bothered by that. Normally she'd smack somebody away....then again he had touched her waist earlier which generally warranted the same thing. She was sure he meant no harm and had no real sleazy reasons behind what he did, natural movement...thats what it was. When she did change the topic and he took onto it she would seem to become more comfortable again as he went on to state that freaky things had happened, "Freaky? As in something touched my neck! Even though no one was there?" she laughed lightly easily poking some fun at the other man.

Drinks were set down before them and Cam didn't hesitate to knock his back, she snickered at his gusto as she followed suit with him as he stood up and moved passed her stating that that people have all done something they aren't proud of. Eyes were glazed as she would stare towards him and soon see what he had intended to show, a small trio of scars she could indicate were bullet wounds, something she definitely hadn't expected the other rider to have. Something warm spread through her that definitely wasn't liquor....maybe that was comfort? Felt nice anyway. Then the compliment fell from his lips and she'd give him a half scowl to hide the blush that rolled across her cheeks, she wasn't the type to take compliments well and it showed. A slight purse of the lips would show as she pouted again, "I could say the same about you!" she grunted before an amused smile broke across her face at the way she had announced he was 'pretty' too.

Allowing herself to be pulled up and stolen away towards the dance floor as Cam asked if she had another dance in her, she'd laugh lightly, "I'd never say I didn't...probably." she snorted her movements still quite spry if just a tad on the less refined side. As they made it to the floor she would easily move in tune with the rhythm in fact she had felt more on the fun side as she ground up against Cam with no hesitation, he was very warm and it felt quite nice to press against him. Hard muscle was easy to feel as her hands briefly touched his hips to slide down before turning to come back up as she had noticed some of the other women doing before she had found her own rhythm to play with easily falling into her own playful mood as she would start to sync up with what she heard around her. She was rather thankful for the fact she was a ring road rider too...though goodness knew she wasn't much for singing.

• X o l u s

[Roleplay Forum] Kansai

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces