Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Plot Seeking
A Panda's Plot Search Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:53 pm
Not all of my ponies are placed in here.
These are primarily ponies who are looking for mates on top of just regular plots.
If I have a pony you are interested in but they are not in this thread, chances are I just haven't figured out what they want yet.
But they would be located in my stables, and you're more than welcome to approach me with ideas for them as well.

DM me if some pony piques your interest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm
I'm Looking!

Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Owner: PeterPan_da144
Personality: Aloof, Brutally honest, Airhead, Snooty, Dense. Lunar Mothews doesn't try to be an arse, but he can sometimes come off as one due to his general dislike of all things dirty, hence the 'snooty' in his personality. He does not focus too well, and a lot of things like idioms go over his head. "But if it goes over my head, I can just catch it". Hush, you. He's a total baby when it comes to dark places and even night time. He's not a fan of the dark, and always prefers a little light on. He's very organized and methodical with the things he keeps. A few nice books, a plethora of quilts. Lunar hasn't quite found what he loves to do more than anything, but he's sure he will find it one day. Although, he's not really on the path to actually looking! He's very blunt and honest when it comes to his emotions and how he interacts with ponies. He's not looking for love, persay, but if someone came along... He might begin to sway razz just don't beat around the bush with him, be honest and upfront with the fact you might like him!

Seeking: Friends, Ponies who dislike him even for whatever reason
Not Seeking: Flings, Mate (future plot with Lychee)
Notes: He is soft, presh babbu
How to Contact: Discord is easiest, DM's. But I can also be reached on here via PM's!

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:00 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Scarlet is almost uncaring when it comes to a majority of things. They have a hard time accepting their own feelings, and have a tendency to push other ponies away when it comes to emotional attachment. They aren't close to any pony, and they don't plan to be any time soon. They are more susceptible to flings and then disappearing into the sunset, bouncing from town to town. They try not to let their flings result in foals, but it is bound to happen once or twice. They also have no intention to settle down any time soon, but who knows how long that will last? They are quite vain when it comes to their appearance, however, and will do whatever they can to keep in tip top shape. They visit gyms and health food shops often, and do lots of yoga in their spare time. They are also a pretty decent and maybe even starting to get well known scare actor, participating in things like haunted houses.

Seeking: Some pony to break down their walls and actually make them get emotionally attached; a few flings before and/or after; friends; non friends
Not Seeking: N/A
Notes: They aren't actively looking for anything romantic or otherwise, but these are things I'd like to happen to them! So they will be stubborn in rp xD
How to Contact: Discord is the easiest way, then Gaia DM's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:20 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Soldier, Heart of Gold, Dense, Romantic, Brave, Bold, Strong, Boisterous, Hopeless Flirt, Full of bravado, Overly Protective

Seeking: Romantic plots (tries to avoid flings, but flirts endlessly so who knows?), Friends, Patrons for his bar in Everville, Ponies who might dislike him
Not Seeking: Flings
Notes:

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Spastic, Disorganized, Messy, Loud, Obnoxious, almost like a sugar rush

Seeking: Friends, Ponies who absolutely hate how upbeat and constantly moving they are, Romantic relationships could happen but aren't on their radar
Not Seeking: Flings
Notes: They have a twin in Scrumptious Delight, and a sibling in Ambrosious Delight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:37 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Tender, Secluded, Shy, Soft spoken, Wall flower, Organized, Meticulous, Reflective, Observant

Seeking: Friends, a home
Not Seeking: Flings, romance (future plot with Reo for pony named Mari)
Notes: Absolutely loves blue things, especially when it comes to ponies. She s also a fruit grower, although now she's looking fir a temporary home while she processes the Changeling integration because of her brother, Cherry Limeade. Fruit and blue things are an easy way to get this super reserved and shy pony to at least attempt to open up.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:40 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Irritable, Snappish, Haughty, Solitary, Quiet, Distant, Manipulative

Seeking: Ponies they can manipulate and get to do what they want/get things from, Flings
Not Seeking: Romantic plots (not yet)
Notes: They're an a**

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:42 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Sassy, encouraging, proper, flirtatious, friendly, suave,

Seeking: Friends, Frenemies
Not Seeking:
Notes: Reika is future mate, and I have a fling lined up -squints- somewhere?

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:43 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Unfiltered, Sassy, Unafraid, Brash, Outspoken, Strong willed, Adventurous,

Seeking: Flings, Friendships, Rivalries, Poly relationship in the end
Not Seeking:
Notes: Grunge model. Will have a fling with Lychee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:45 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Bi-polar, Snarky, Cold, Flippant, Moody, Irritable

Seeking: Rivals, Frenemies
Not Seeking:
Notes: Vintage / Classic model

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:49 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Cold, Aloof, Socially inept, Distant, Intelligent, Focused, Driven, Passionate, Ingenuity,

Seeking: Primarily just a pony or two to keep him interacting with other ponies so he doesn't end up building robot companions xD
Not Seeking:
Notes: Inventor of the first one pony airplane owo, possibly mate with Cirrus at some point?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:52 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Shy, quiet, easily intimidated, stage fright pony, wallflower

Seeking: Friendships, some pony to get her to open up better, some pony to help her achieve her dream
Not Seeking:
Notes: She is a decorator pony for Party Pop, but she hopes to one day achieve her dream of actually getting up and singing at the parties (she has a GORGEOUS voice, and often times goes more towards feminine pronouns than anything)

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:01 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Sophisticated, Creative, slightly vain, talented, keen eyed, loves high culture

Seeking: Models for her clothing line, Friends, other creative ponies, eventually a mate
Not Seeking:
Notes: Has a large family with 8 siblings. Good friends with Fire Opal, as they are both designers, albeit of two different things.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality:

Seeking: Some pony to accept them as they are, perhaps even a few friends
Not Seeking:
Notes: They are poisonous (their tongue is), but they can control it! They are also a pretty blank slate right now, but I know that Naga and I plan for them and their twin to eventually join a circus herd Naga wishes to make come to fruition, and they likely live in the frog herd Vari is making before they join the circus

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:20 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Generous, Flaming, Over the top, Sassy, Secretly quite lonely and quiet, Puts on a facade around pretty much all ponies - the facade of Kyanite Pop

Seeking: Friends, Family (these would be friends, but would also be members of their eventual herd), Some pony to fully accept them in every way and actually love them
Not Seeking:
Notes: They are going to start the Drag scene in the world, and also have an up and coming LGBTQ heavy herd. Childhood friends with Octavia Leopole, who helped them through a tough time.

▶ Plot Seeking

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces