Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kyushu
[Private] Hotel Candy Box Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image

Located in Fukuoka, the capital city of Fukuoka Prefecture, situated on the northern shore of Japanese island Kyushu, is Hotel Candy Box. It's a love hotel featuring an array of unique and stylish rooms. Each has a flatscreen TV, free wi-fi, free breakfast brought to the room (orders must be in no later than one hour before), a jacuzzi tub, and a splendid view of the city. The top of the five-story building is divided up into four penthouses, one of which is reserved always by Ono. Conveniently her father owns the hotel and she helps manage the books.

Due to increasing tourism and trade, and diverse culture and a wide range of cultural attractions, the nearby area is full of attractions should guests wish to venture out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:17 am

User Image

User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER
                                xxxxxxxxxAND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

Notification makes itself known in upper margin, clicked on immediately; Jax had grown bored with scrolling through twitter drama not long after opening the app.

Wholesome Bad b***h ♥️🙏😈
                                [1/3]Miss u 2 B 🍑💦

[2/3]Headin home, u coming? 

[3/3]Yes ❤️
                                <******** yes!"

Cherubim chimes triumphantly, kicking the comforter away from sylph body before bounding out of bed. In the next ten minutes gracious curvity and softness purifies itself of the night transgressions, rivulets of hot rain turning porcelain complexion pink in the wake of suds and soap. The spare outfit preemptively stowed in designer bag before the night's progression comes in clutch; much more comfortable than the tiny cocktail dress priorly worn. A pair of white daisy duke shorts, and a black spaghetti strap top cutting off in the median zone 'tween pert bosom and flat navel. Undergarments forgone like banished outcasts, Jax reasoned that they'd merely impede Ono's pillaging; A ravaging conquest that would no doubt leave quaking thighs a flooded and ravished disaster zone... Sultry string if thoughts and crystal clear images that nearly elicits a moan from expanding ribcage.

A tornado hurtles about the room, belongings collected and stowed before the queen makes way for her noble steed; red bottom stillettos clacking against black topped parking area in a swift and steady metronome beat. Two wheels and glossy black with purple trim; the bike was top of the line and one hundred percent stolen. Full face visor obscures identity to the world before the beast roars loud enough to wake the neighbors upon ignition. Purring softly between creamy columns, she shoots out of the lot and into the street; flying fast enough to outpace a bullet in giddy eagerness.

Only one stop is made on the way home. Executed with an exceedingly rare thought towards another... though it's not so surprising, given who it was for. What wouldn't Jax do for her self claimed soulmate anyways? Two orders of noodles, a box of Onigiri, and even egg rolls as icing on the cake.

"Honey, i'm hooome!"

Called out in sing songy jest in tandem with swinging aperture, wide hip sway on the way in catches the portal's rim and forces it shut behind before takeout becomes nested upon countertop.

"Holy s**t, you are not gonna believe-" Tracks stop, dead and cold as she enters the living room. Frozen, the impossible had become possible and leaves manic little pixie girl shell shocked as she takes in the ultimate surprise.

"Oh my goood!" Unchained staccato scream as soles send her shooting across the floor; jumping at the last second and flinging the entirety of her weight at Giselle's chest. Ready or not here she is, long legs and toned arms wrapping around chiseled figure like a koala... with enough force to put a burmese python to shame. Cupids bow pulled back in the widest of grins, she can hardly help it as they plant a kiss on his neck, his jawline, and finally his lips.

"Nobody told me you were coming back early! I feel betrayed. Bamboozled. Hoodwinked." Oooh, Zaddy. He's been working out. I know Ono's already gotten acquainted with this slip'n'slide. Blue haired sprite begins jestingly even as devious mind wanders carnally, forehead pressed against the other's fondly. She was an affectionate gal when the situation called for it, and what better time than an unexpected but long awaited reunion?

"Mmmm... this is perfect actually. You can play with me and Ono tonight? Yeah? I missed you so much, Se-Se." Palm presses to chest, though nothing gold can stay; and all good things come to an end. Enwrapped limbs release as devilish angel descends back to earth, before giving tried and true partner in crime nearly the same treatment as Giselle had just received.

"And you... I bought you food, but make sure to save plenty of room for dessert; kay babes?" Pointer finger's pad placed 'pon opposite's poised lower petal, she passes the scant inches between them as forelimbs wreathed around Ono's neck pull her in close; lips locking in enflamed and provoked passion.

There was a twinge of guilt that racks cerebral cells; a mistake made that gave Jax a burning need to tell Giselle a bit of... urgent news. An important topic of discussion, one likely to put a damper upon the mood. It was ******** up to do this to him right when he got home, but chances are he'd find out pretty soon anyways. It'd be better to break the ice before hopes were dashed. "Giselle I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, but... I didn't get you anything. If I had known you were coming back I would've grabbed something special, i'm sorry."

Oh, for shame. Apology does not come alone however; there is news and a peace offering to soften the blow of such tragic and unbearable events.

"Do you want some of mine? I can't eat right now to be honest, I just got it because I don't wanna go back out later."

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                      ACC: 35 [---]
                                      STR: 100 [---]
                                      STA: 50 [+25]
                                      JMP: 0 [---]
                                      AIR: 50

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo
                                  Me: Otw! Be there in 5 seconds 😘

Deecee Sama

Ya boi raz

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:15 pm

User Image
                    User Image
                          • She drove like a bat out of hell.

But Giselle, by this point, had grown accustomed to it. Even more so, it was almost relaxing. Tired from his venture beneath, the frayed head of one angel found itself nodding off into wherever. Silence between them as the leading lady kept her pace steady or rapidly increasing. It was like a lullaby to a baby. Barely was the cantor of the high strung hero; great was the majesty of thought. A dream like no other, of wings spread wide through a sky littered with others with that same visage. Even in his sleep, he dreamed this as perfect. Quiet did he slumber, but slightly a smile reached his features while whispering right when the garage door opened. ". . I missed . . y. .ou. . too. ." The double dose of enigmatic oni essence was something that would bring him up from the down trodden drowsiness. Though, it did take Ono a few tries to pry him from the car, he eventually rose to the occasion bright eyed but not so bushy tailed.

A shower was going to feel so good. Hoping that the princess would grant some reprieve and maybe, a break. That nap had barely done anything for him and some well earned rest might've been what he was looking forward to. "Plus, I took a month off from classes. I've got to get back on my schoolwork." For now a brisk yawn escaped; maw gaping as not even two to three seconds off, the sudden opening of a door in the distance caused a slow saunter turn. In the depth of it, Giselle knew only one other with the fire that'd scorch satin. To him, it was a warm breeze on a day much like this -- celebratory.

"Honey, i'm hooome!", "Well, hell- UF!"

Wait, he was tired.

"Oh my goood!"

An assault of kisses, a sudden leap, she smelled just as good. Wandering hands met his frame as, just like the other, it seemed she wanted a good once over of her prize. One mistake was made today, he couldn't let her have the same. "They'd run me into the ground if I let them have me like this." Uttering a notion with a single drop of sweat, he'd hold fast to his other. This one a little wilder, but to him, just another doe in headlights. Lost in life. Maybe a bit confused at times, but caring and needing as much affection as anyone else. Her kisses, returned. Her body, held. His head to hers. Mossy locks, now longer from no trim, pressed to either side while there was a poised continuation of loving gesture.

"Nobody told me you were coming back early! I feel betrayed. Bamboozled. Hoodwinked.", "Well, someone got antsy." An eye turning over just as Ono had begun her meal. She meant no harm. Just wanting his attention and of course, he knew it. A month was asking a bit much of them, especially since he'd spent the latter of two years at their side. At least trying to make them a little more. . friendly. That in itself was a mission that'd cast eons.

He couldn't ignore that he was still a man. She was a bombshell and their combination was hellish. A grace of curves, their figures impeccable. People asked him all the time how he managed to do it; these two looked like models. What men wanked to. And here he was, while not bad to look at, he didn't fit the scene they came from. Not unlike them however, in another time, he was a storm. A monstrous one, at that. Accepting in him the graces of lost lambs brought tact, control, and most of all, love. Understanding that, they'd need such if he ever wanted to be the man they'd need, he shed his past self and calmed. A beast reduced to a kitten; a deer in a field of wolves.

Never forget though, a monster is still a monster, no matter how you wittle its fangs.

"Mmmm... this is perfect actually. You can play with me and Ono tonight? Yeah? I missed you so much, Se-Se." Oh boy. ". . Sure. After dinner. Ono wanted a night out. You both deserve it for being good in my absence. . and I missed you too." Good? Far be it. He knew their lives. Their lifestyles. But what he meant by good was intrepid woes. They were his wives without a ring -- yet. So, as long as they played nice, rewards were abound. Even to the lost knowledge of the angel himself. ". . You were good. . right?" A stare of indigo shaded. Hiding the animosity. Beneath that calm exterior sounded the call a behemoth and if awoken, there would be payment.

To a monumental degree.

Then, he calmed. Food? "I am hungry, but not til later. I can wait. Why don't you two. . catch up. Since apparently you weren't there with her, I'm guessing you were handling something?" Pound for pound. Jax never left Ono's side. They were always together. Always. To say otherwise was a blanket of lies. Of course he wondered what she'd been doing, but the call of hot water and a soak really put a nail in the coffin. These were questions saved for a later answer. Truthfully, he didn't care for the outcome right now.

Leaving the duo to do what they do best, he'd exit. Not before a kiss to one, then to the other. "You'd think not moving from one spot for hours on hours would afford better support for the back." Slightly laughing, the jacket he'd worn to cover came off to shower a machismo of back muscle. When had he gotten so big? Arms were sculpted. Shoulders wide and broad; what he'd done was essentially having on weights three times the gravity of the planet. To get accustomed to the weight of the Earth and, the feel of the Heavens.

Water trickled and after a few minutes, in he went. Slouching silently as hot oils and waters cursed the ache of muscles. Almost instantly a head leaned back, dripping. How he missed home.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                            ccuppajo

ACC: 30 [---]
                                  STA: 30 [---]
                                  JMP: 10 [+50 RC]
                                  AIR: 80.0

TRICKS:

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:50 am

User Image

User Image

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER

Lower lip bulges, swollen petal poised poutily at being told to wait. How much 'wait' did these people think this girl was made of!? They had to realize it was practically nonexistent by now.

Milky hips idly rock against frame forged from impressive alloy they currently clung to; a slow and brazen bump and grind that gave entirely too much heated indication to current ravenous disposition. The world eating beast, always ready to commence Ragnarok should she be left unchained and unchecked.

"I see... Well how laaame."

Despite tendencies that lean towards impatience of extreme and borderline psychotic levels, Jax knew trying to tempt and convince Giselle to change stone set mind was impossible and so playful teasing meets it's demise in that moment. No matter what anybody said about the man, undeniable was the testament towards an ungodly amount of willpower. For now, she'd just have to consent herself with returned affections and the promise of more to come.

You were good... right?

When was she ever? It was a subjective term, one who's answer constantly shifts based upon the asking party's criteria for eligibility.

"Am I ever bad? I even did my best not to kill this b***h tryin' to sell me flat tummy tea at the store today. I... didn't succeed, but still. Pretentious a** hoe. Sorry my jeans don't hang off my hips like a ********' skeleton, but you're barkin' up the wrong tree. Dumb b***h was cruisin' for a bruisin'."

Seraphic hymn quipped with annoyance, she shrugs off the foul taste left in mouth from vile recounting. Other people always had to be so... inferior. It was sickening. Atrocious, even.

"Huh? Oh, I was off doing some family slash business s**t. Pops needed me to uh... well he said convince this guy that our raised protection money fees were still worth his business."

It wasn't a lie; they both did have separate jobs to take care of that day. Though she'd let their imaginations fill in the blanks. It was no secret, the talent and flat out enjoyment Jax possessed for torture. They'd both seen the absolute worst aspects of her personality and had decided to stay in spite of them; embracing the darkest and seediest of tendencies with open arms, even.

Giselle takes his leave shortly afterwards and leaves two halves to reforge into one cohesive whole. denim and polyester alike both meet their maker upon the floor below in a symphony of whining zippers and whispering textiles, bare hips at wide obtuse making their way over with a natural sashaying saunter; unoccupied seat nearest Ono filled as the ballad of a work day was recounted; profitable ending widening amethyst casks to saucers.

"You made a milli off of one couple!? Holy shat! I'm comin' with next time, I miss working with you."

Idly replied as razor's edge cuts and chops rock of fine china into increasingly smaller granules; shaped into two generous single file lines. The first of which finds it's way past flared septum, into nasal passage and the back of clenching throat. Before passing off the cylindrically folded monetary note off to her second, Jax grabs fine manicured tips of the other and drags them down low; bold and uncaring as the hand is submerged beneath flood zone.

"Feel how wet."

Low and husky pout racks breast, digitus guided along and into honeyed and dripping layers. Pelvis shifts, waist rolling with sultry moan as branches are reluctantly relinquished from their captivity; laggardly brought to gaping maw and needily nursed as doe eyed vixen pins Ono with roiling hot intensity.

"Come hither dearest, for I have a tale to tell."

Jesting giggled in groaned murmurs, feathered cerulean tresses cant and angle towards awaiting jacuzzi. Jax was being ridiculous and she knew it... but Ono loved ridiculous; and would no doubt be more than happy to indulge spoiled regality.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                    Quote:

STA: 50 [+25]

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo

Deecee Sama

Ya boi raz

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:28 pm

User Image
                        User Image
                              • Merry in his own wonderland did the TiTAN earnestly dip a low tide. Feeling the waters drip down over ragged hair; grim and dirt alike flowing off into the drain. Having been down there for the latter of a few weeks, he'd accomplished several goals set up. Body tempered to steel like property. A focus on both agility and leg reinforcement. Titled to the ideal of more than just a Storm, he wanted to have access tot he Sky. By both lengths, a founded birth of control, and then, the ultimate grounds to measure his ability. For when it came the time to make it so, an avid languid crest would be what made his work all pay off. However, he could never forget the one truth of why he'd done it. Not only to see that things changed in the way his mentor foresaw, but he wanted them to get a taste of the sky like he did. Ono had gotten a glimpse and Jax could do the same. There was so much negative thrust upon them, but he knew that there was just as much good lying dormant. Even if only his eyes could see it, he need only to be the one to do so. Streaks trailed minutely down the edges of swollen muscle as finally it came to a halt. Water off.

. . Was that moaning?

Shifting on heel to grasp a towel, he'd place one on head then tucked to the waist. Glistening form making way through the main room towards where he'd first heard, momentarily stopping to witness a spectacle. Wow. ". . I guess they're really enjoying themselves." As he'd expect while standing in a remote distance; not even attempting to hide himself of direct view of Jax, he didn't so much as bat an eye before turning away to leave them to their devices. There was a carnal yearning affixed somewhere but it was denied. Not now. His body ached and if their temptation was true who knew how much worst it'd be when things were all said and done. Though, he couldn't deny it. ". . Heh. . Am I becoming wrapped in them that much? I almost let them unhinge me." Giselle held the reigns most of the times, but when feeling like. . that, the other wanted a turn. Rarely was it though that when relaxed he veered his head. Perhaps prior to the dubious acts within the cave, he'd already surmounted truth.

Rest. He needed it more than anything else right now.

While the kittens spun their yarn he wouldn't even spar the time to put clothes on. Falling into the depth of himself easier done than needing to be said, floating on cloud nine right when face hit pillow. A soft mutter and a breath of exhaustion. Towel folding to hit wherever leaving him somewhat exposed; the very edges of truth being kept hidden by fibers of clothe. Tilted slightly, a slight yawn then off into a land of sand where finally he could recharge. Several moments took pace til he was out like a light; a light snore a obvious indication. Frequent did the billow shift through nostrils as a mind wandered to impossible thoughts that weren't real, but felt so. There was nothing, then there was something. Then. .

There was Ono.
                                Then Jax.
                                And then they were gone.

Hands reached out to try to grasp either, but to no avail. Again, they reappeared, but no, he couldn't reach. Further away. Farther and farther. Each appearance only made his arms hurt with fervor. Why? Just. . why?! The more he ran the harder it was and each try made him feel worst. Why?! Why?! "Why can't I reach them?! Why can't I save them?! Why?!" Mind whirred as he ran, only to see the faint sight of one lost to him long ago. Siobhan. After so long, to see her here -- in this daft, dark place with no one but him. No matter how far his wings spread, were they really so short as to be unable to save them, too?! Did he do all that training for nothing? Was he so worthless?! "Siobhan! I'm sorry! Ono! Jax! Please just-"

Then suddenly, he was awake.

Coming too on the floor in that bedroom, Giselle lay staring at the ceiling with covers sprawled about him. Shaded indigo staring upward with discerned, tired glare. Hurting beyond variant peaked interest and concern for what was lost to one Storm. He couldn't get it back. Free hand roamed upward to touch a single salt stained tear rolling down his cheek. Arm folding over the remnant of sorrow and disdain; breathing caught in the deep portion of his torso. Heart still racing from it all, he didn't move.

". . The world is so cruel. ." How fickle was the mind to make him see it all again.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                ccuppajo

TRICKS:

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:58 pm

User Image

User Image

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER

My, how grossly entitled of you. mewling whimper filters with shuddering breath as proverbial buttons are prodded.

"I don't care. ******** ruin me, Ono." Intended as a feisty growl, bated breath emits wanton curses in simpering and needy moans; though they still have much desired effect, divinity rising and leading her faithful acolyte to blissful arcadia. Jovial excitement is palpable, and Jax has to keep herself from practically prancing in tow directly flanking partner. Doing as instructed, creamy thighs spread like melted butter on command, dewy lotus revealed as she leans back on palms for support a handful of inches from the water's edge.

Not close enough.

Yanked forward forcefully in an impatient grip, Hazy giggles roil free from bated breast taking in gasping inhalation; relinquishing breath in even weightier tides. She was freshly formed clay; a malleable substance molding and shifting under the firm and ardent carress opposite generously bestows.

So promise me something scandalous.

Contented purr that ends in a surprised and audible squeak when Ono finally begins their game in earnest. Heavy lidded violet novas at half mast watch from beneath a slanted thicket of lashes, groaning as back archs unintentionally in pleasured spasm. visage peered right through miasmic steam, and didn't dare break contact with silvery stare that burned a hole straight through her resolve.

"So I finished work early. I um....hoh-- ******** me Ono... There was this guy at the bar. Dumb as a doorknob b-but...ohhh GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE!?"

Frame hunching forward, Jax cants head and angles for a better view at the grandmaster doing what she knew best. It was like watching a master craftsperson at work; no movement wasted, no stroke without purpose. Shifting weight, one leg drapes itself over the other's sylph shoulder, the remainder of weight balanced precariously on one palm as the other rises to grasp at her own bosom in it's rapid pattern of rise and fall; roughly partaking in the alloyed studs piercing the tip of one lush hilltop.

"So this guy right? Dumb... hmmmph, but really cute. Could tell he works out. I thought he might be a g-good roll, right?... He was terrible. You know what he asked me? 'who's p***y is this!' I wanted to v-vomit. H-hAaAd to kick him out. Damn sure did--HMPHH...didn't let that ******** finish. Then again, neither did I. My ******** H-Hiiit-Hitach--... My wand died on me."

Praying palm drops from self appraised breast and to the tangled mess of dripping raven locks when air hisses aggressively past clenched jowls; intertwining within strands as primal gyrations ride their rodeo against exotic features.

Like a sinner in church, bloody and raw guts are spilled unashamedly in this confessional booth. Each word struggled and ghosting just upon the murmured edge of breath; they are hardly even managed past gasps and libidinous coos that come in rapidly increasing frequency. Nearly unintelligible to begin with, softly vocalized transgressions are meant solely for those special ears bearing understanding and unjudging nature. It was as if every word weaving adulterous web was further fuel kindling a fire lit within Ono; curling and shifting pads exploring deep within Jax repeatedly hitting a particular sweet spot the older girl had to have memorized by now. Combined with whorling vessel inflicting a category 5 hurricane upon already flooded temple, it had hardly been three minutes after her story had come to it's conclusion and already tiny vixen didn't stand a chance.

Heated intensity underlying gaze, eyne spy towel clad figure that turns the corner... but still doesn't join them. sticking to his guns; voyeurism unashamed and the final straw that broke the camel's back. This was all too much.

Game over... at least, their warm up round was.

Face contorts, lids shuttering tight and brows drawing scrunched together as she squeals at the intensity of release. Drenching facade eagerly lapping away at grand prize, damn breaks and the long overdue flood was enormous. Sensation proves overstimulating for sensitive regions, and hips buck as she tries to shimmy away from pinning hold. No quarter given; lurid lashing was just as merciless as the start, and doesn't give ground even when the quaking in desperate soaked columns grows to ridiculous levels.

"Onoooopleaaase.... stopstopstopstoooop!" She screams at the top of her lungs in near whistle toned pitch. Relentless and refusing, it's only well after any attempt of escape is relinquished that tenacious lover finally halts. Lying back for the moment, bust rises and falls in exaggerated movement as the exhausted devil in disguise attempts to catch her breath.

sliding free from ledge and breaching upon soothing waters after breathing is possible again, unsteady footing does it's best to shift pillars. The almost nonexistent gap between them closed, Impish bite sinks into Ono's lower petal; ripe and swollen lip practically set to burst beneath the pinning clasp of ivory bars. Midsections molded together, singular column finds it's way between the fork of opposite's legs; submerged ink branded skin rubbing against eden left thus far untouched whilst searching palms find safe haven in two firm handfuls of backside. Her tongue extricates itself from familiar maw, if only for a handful of granules passing through the hourglass. Unfortunately, she couldn't speak while Ono kept it occupied.

"Mmmmph... ********. I needed that so much. Want me to do you next baby?" Angelic countenance nuzzles fondly into the heated column of her best friend's throat, humming softly whilst bathing in pinnacle's afterglow. What a glorious feeling.

"Orrr I can grab the handcuffs? Or... the strap? Possiblyyy... both?"

The last whispering suggestion made scant inches from a lobe harshly snagged upon thereafter, there were so many choices. With a plethoric range of options and time alotted to their hearts content, Jax would persist until stubborn body finally gave out.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                        Quote:

STA: 50(41) [+25]
                                              WEAR: 13%

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo

Deecee Sama

Ya boi raz

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:02 pm

User Image
                          User Image
                                • Waiting. . But for what?

He just sat there. Those dark hues somewhat lit in the evening, darkness shrouded that misty filled face. So much was going through his head. Was he not strong enough? Was he ever going to be strong enough? Did he think just because he'd trained a little he was more fit for the job. Gripping, digits grasped fiber as he tossed it into the air. Why was he laying around?! Yeah, he needed rest but. . "I gotta get back out there. I gotta fly." Moving, now on the side of the bed, those purple hues stared out to the dark lit sky about. True to his nature, he was a flier first. A man gifted with wings and, as much as he loved the Earth, it was only to his truth. "I'm down here for them. I chained my wings and roamed the land so I can find out what it was like to be a beast." And he'd done it well. He'd attained the truth he wanted, but now that yearning was there. Like a fire being constantly stoked, it was just right there! That feeling. . It was him. He was doing this. Giselle might've been the chains that grounded them, but he. . He was their wings.

TiTAN.

The swap wasn't voluntary. It rarely is. Vicious, it ripped one out and the other, took his form. Eyes shaded as they opened and blinked. Several seconds passed before he breathed in and let out. Sitting there with a dumb grin. Finally. Finally! It'd been so long!

"Giselle?"

Head turning up, eyes tore into her like prey to the slaughter. Giselle was. . calm, collected. Loving. Titan? Titan was something else entirely. While the other ignored his clear declaration, he wouldn't think of it as a celebration for his arrival. Standing as she spoke, the stroll to her wasn't waning in the slightest. Hand moving over to firmly grasp the waist; a pull into him and then a firm grasp of that a**. Subjective to wants, he wanted. Tasting those lips that hadn't even gotten the chance to be cleaned -- there was her and Jax. Both of them. A little bit wasn't enough. Fully embracing the flush of intense wants, tingling down his spine as the grip was just a little harder. Entranced in a lull of utter intoxication, his slid a bit further to and down the throat. Wanting more. Needing more. Rushing through him like an adrenaline that filled every single fiber, turned overboard by this new, passionate figure. She knew it. Giselle didn't kiss like that. He'd never kissed like that.

"I'll take you up on that offer. Let me be one of your toys." Strong vocation and utterance. Echoing in a almost impeccable speech, he didn't lie. Fingers twinging as the extreme contraction perplexed her. The feel of that loving place he didn't get to have earlier, now seen with a certain vibration strong that anything she might've felt. It was an all out assault without warning. To her call and moan, he'd bit against lobe as fingers delved, playing in denizen deep. Strict to it, but then, he'd come to a halt when remember she'd been given plenty earlier. There was another that demanded his attention, too. "Like my new tricks? Anyway, you came in here for something. Why don't you grab it. I've got a date with hell." Biting forward at her bottom lip, keeping that pyre burning and then, exiting right after without so much as goodbye. She'd be back. He knew it. No only for herself, but for the both of them. If he knew anything, Ono didn't like being one upped. She rarely allowed it. It was only a matter of time before she paid him back.

Let's leave the future problems to a future Giselle. For now. .

"Evening beautiful."

A voice peaked from a hiding pace wherever one Jax was. Digits combed through those locks as he grew closer, nothing but bottoms to cover him. Exploring crevices, crannies. Going ever which way before stopping at the top; twisting hard as teeth bit down at the base of her neck, hard. She was into that. Over time all of his animosity had gathered in one place and now, with the release of his want, Titan was finally allowed to play. For how long was. . debatable. "Ono'll be back in one second. I hope you don't mind me being a substitute. I might not know your body nearly as well as her, but. ." Flipping and twirling; lashing with profound knowledge as she'd feel a twinge once having her under control. Gripped to the thighs while bestowed a thorough lashing between two distinct mortars on the flesh. One, then the other, all the while not giving much of the outcome, as long as she enjoyed herself.

". . I'll certainly. . try. ."

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                  ccuppajo

TRICKS:

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:56 am

User Image

User Image

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER

Girlish mirth saturates the air around them as petite curvity makes every attempt to assimilate in totality with nurturing figure; bathing in fond ardence. Not unlike photosynthesis, Jax flourishes in the nourishing glow of momentary after care. It was short and fleeting, for they were nowhere near finished; but still more than enough.

A pleasantly surprised squeak echoes through opposite's auditory canal, unforeseen was being lifted on high... put on top of a pedestal as sylph grace bearing surprising reserves of strength makes their short pilgrimage. Enthusiastic and nearly vibrating with anticipation, such complete submission in it's totality was a legendary tier treasure reserved solely for the one upon whom it is currently bestowed. She had certainly proved time and again to be worthy of the blessing.

"I don't plan on going anywhere ~"

Spine arches in near hyperextension; extremely exaggerated curve proudly presenting posterior in obvious challenge, it's flagrancy made ever more notable as hips sway to and fro; cheeky and daring. Metronomic movement portrays a message received in crystal clarity. Ono brings the hammer down, plump rear tingling in heated pleasure as her entire frame jolted; halted only by the knee 'pon which it sat and an armrest digging talons brace themselves against.

"Harder! Pleease?"

Provocative wish granted tenfold, ivory skin so ruthlessly assaulted burns brightly; aflame and red in various hand prints painting a mural dedicated to displaying proud ownership of their territory. Gingerly repositioned following completed conquest, Contented hum tells torrid tale of delivered approval. Heliotropic limelight retains laser focus upon hips that produce natural sway with every stride of soles, enwraptured in their hypnosis.

She was not kept waiting long; though surprise comes in many shapes and sizes. This one happened to be large. Large, and built like the legend of Heracles.

Evening beautiful. accompanied by twisting branches that shift the terrain of sapphire forest, color her positively stunned as clamping fangs puncture flawless alabaster.

"Mph... Holy s**t Giselle. Somebody's hungry ~" Every single one of those 666 lashes flutter, gaze rolling back as adrenal glands send yet another roiling flood of endorphins through quickened lifestream. Wardrum behind slick breast resumes it's raving mad beat; so soon after it had finally gone silent too. Jax couldn't help it, in the end she enjoyed experiencing pain nearly as much as she liked to dish it out.

He was rugged; passionate in headlong dive straight into the cataclysmic maelstrom that was this woman. Searching salivating vessel finds the rim of the world, devouring existence itself whilst vibrational undercurrents saw to the area of Babylon's garden where occupied sidewinding serpent fails to reach. Pushing back, manic mistress grinds into masculine features that found their new hearth and home in her.

This was... different. Rudimentary and unrefined to be certain, but... new. stimulating. And certainly pleasing; certainly with a bit of practice, the technique would prove to be a new favorite within the sky master's arsenal.

Epiphany soon sounds true in it's ring however; aggressive advancement wholly uncharacteristic of Giselle himself. No... the man she knew was passionate, yet tender. Langorous and sensual in characteristics. She knew of another, but seldom did primal visage peek from beneath folds of oblivion. Could it have been...?

Thoughts were not left long to ponder. Ono's absence was short, and upon refocusing does Jax find her dom standing in one spot. Body language screams boiling point levels of vexation and ire with quicksilver irides honed into frosted over daggers. The devil herself had arrived, and had brought along hell to pay.

Arousal stubbed, emotions bearing negative connotations are quick to surface within demeanor so prone to sudden swings. Not fear; never fear. Not of Ono anyways. Anxious confusion was prevalent, along with... guilt? Had she done something perhaps? Haste apparent as divide is crossed, buxom beauty nestles within the crooks of opposites curvity. Playing idly with inky matted tresses, brow presses firmly against the other's temple. It was a distinct and conspicuous vie for attentive reassurance; a near unheard of sight, as Jax's ability to give heed to more than a single ******** towards another human being's opinion towards her was all but nonexistent.

"What's wrong, Onii-baby? Is it... should we have waited, like you told me to? I'm sorry."

It was a placating coo, murmured close in intimate apology. Hell truly hath no wrath, and she would do her damnedest to stay away from the receiving end of wisely forecasted shitstorm.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                          Quote:

STA: 60(46) [+25]
                                                WEAR: 18%

TRICKS: 

-----

ccuppajo

Deecee Sama

Ya boi raz

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

User Image
                            User Image
                                  • Dip a little bit further down the rabbit hole.

Coiled with a certain disparity did the man so easily slip the knot. Not even knowing he'd tied it to or around himself; not until spitfire was coming rearing with a certain animosity. That was then, this was now. She seemed perplexed after his actions and maybe, he was confusing himself. Usually so passive and now so aggressive; little did Icarus know that would be his downfall. Don't chase the sun, no matter how attractive it was. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He aimed to please. Concrete though his actions may be, the aim was lofty. All he'd wanted was to serve but maybe he'd read that wrong. A beast didn't have the right to roam here. Not when his prey had already been collected. Even before seeing it, he felt it. A burning, almost unbridled rage that he'd seen through the looking glass, but never witnessed. Poised and set to kill. Giselle saw it and knew it a flame to be tempered. Titan saw it and thought it to be controlled. Did she think yelling at him would make him afraid? Was he supposed to run like a dog who'd been scolded.

Neither was the result. Titan didn't know fear, from anyone. He'd seen the world with his own eyes and had his time to rule. Not even death could make him tremble. A word wasn't said for several seconds between them. Only this casual stare to Ono as a head slinked slightly to the side. "I meant no harm. You offered. I obliged." They'd only seen this on rare occasions. If Ono were ever angry at Giselle, he'd let her tire herself. Not say a word and stare til she calmed. Titan only knew fighting fire with fire. "I didn't know that she was your possession and that I had sullied it. I'll apologize for that and nothing more, but if you ever threaten me ag-"

Stop.

Speech impeding, suddenly his eyes turned a lighter shade. Before he'd looked almost spaced out, but now, that color returned. An inner monologue between the two. "If my princess doesn't like you, then leave. You're only meant for battle anyway." Tch, the b*****d. So high on his horse as the current King. "You've got some nerve. You get a little power under your belt and now you're kicking me out the drivers seat? You're lucky this time." A battle right now for supremacy wasn't what the two desired. While Titan was the original, Giselle didn't ever think him to be fit. Too crass and ornery. That's not what a Sky King needed to have if he wanted to rule. After a very brief intermission, his eyes scanned between the two before lightly shaking his head in almost embarrassment.

Rubbing the back of his head, he'd look off into the distance. A wall. . Yeah, that'd work as a good distraction from their judgement. ". . Sorry. ." Brief was the apology. The mood was ruined and it was all because of him. No need to further put a spin on it, either. Not saying anything else, he blankly paced forward around Ono, giving her eye contact for only a moment just as an exchange of acknowledgement. "Enjoy your evening. I'm gonna go out for a bit. I'll see you two later." Unless someone stopped him or said something, he'd head on in and put on some clothes. Hoodie, jacket, some jeans and his treks. The only thing that'd really clear his head, was dancing around in the sky for a little while.

"First that dream and now this. . Nice Giselle. Nice." Tossing the hood up over his head, he'd make his way for the exit.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                    ccuppajo

TRICKS:

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:26 pm

User Image

User Image

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER

Throughout it all, she's uncharacteristically silent. In the eye of a raging storm is where one remains the safest, and she is rooted within it's dead center; unmoving. Though... she can't help but snort soundly at flung insults. That girl had the venom of a pit viper when angered; this much was obvious.

However, silence did not equate to idleness. For the dramatic scene's entirety, swift and nimble touch combs through dampened void dark strands; lengths paired off and twisted with care to perfect intricacy in the making. Concentration centered upon the multifaceted task at hand, layered and sectioned braid is crafted into existence; piece by piece and knot by knot. It doesn't take long, given the length Jax worked with.

In the end, Ono looks fierce. Hair pulled back, pleated segments keep tresses away from exotic countenance. She bears the visage of a warrior queen who's looks were as deadly as her blade; one that'd pillage a man's village and ravish his woman just as easily as she'd step on his loving heart so readily offered. Silent until cataclysm boils down to calm gales, she exhales with relief and a sense of accomplishment as finger intensive task is finally completed.

Giselle switches back, but takes bashful leave just as quickly. A bummer, since seldom are problems solved when one ran from them. She says nothing however. Not with the intent to stop him at least. He was a grown man after all, and far be it from Jax to impede decisions self made. Let them find their way in life; just as she was constantly trying to.

"Bye Giselle." It was a soft farewell, but still a goodbye nonetheless.

There are only two remaining come curtain call, and it is the blue haired sprite that finally breaks the stint of wordlesness.

"I... are you mad at me?"

It was spoken in neutrality. No longer attempting to dodge a bullet, it was a method of figuring out where she currently stood.

"Do you want a line? Maybe we can go out and blow off some steam? I'm just... tonight has been disappointing. First that dude, now this. Is it so wrong for me to want us to enjoy ourselves?"

Leaning in, face presses to newly christened braid as limbs wreathe around shoulders from the back.

"Thank you for earlier baby. It was fantastic. I owe ya one; seriously. Redeemable whenever you feel like it..." a pause in speech of reparation as rosen petals subtly slink closer to an exposed lobe.

"Wherever and however you feel like it, too." Carnal subliminal suggestion finishes as alabaster fangs tug roughly at her ear.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                            Quote:

STA: 60(30) [+25]
                                                  WEAR: 18%

TRICKS: 

-----

ccuppajo