User Image

User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER
                                xxxxxxxxxAND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

Body language spoke a thousand words; tension gone as soon as doorway slams and at last mother bear can lower her guard. Of course vehemency would never in a million years be directed from one best friend to the other; but the mere thought was enough to nearly make stomach overturn. Thankfully, Jax feels anxiety melt away with every word of affirmation; giggling at even the mere suggestion that their boyfriend had been possessed by some interplanar intruder. It rings melancholic bell, unearthing distant memory of the two staying up far past their bed time to watch some cheesy yet unsettling horror movie that'd invariably keep them both up all night.

"The pit? Hell yeah, let's get it! It's been wayyy too long. I learned a few new tricks too ~"

Hyperactive energy returns, enthusiasm apparent as the tiny tornado readies itself in great haste. It was a simple outfit; red leggings and a matching sports bra, vibrant tresses gathered into one tight bun hidden under a black beanie.

"Hang on, I need to send something real quick."

Angelbutt 🍑😇
                                Hey girl, it's been a while! Sorry, been busy. I have a couple ideas, but need some help. Here's the basics, I can pay you whatever. Just lmk when u can link up! U da realest 🙏♥️[attachments: 2 files]

Done and done. Hopefully their meeting occurred sooner rather than later. Jax had been puzzling herself constantly behind the specifics to upgrading a specific family heirloom into an actual functional weapon... but had never been one for mechanical expertise. Gadget though... was there anything the girl couldn't make?

With nothing left to do, signature red bottoms are slipped on before snagging an energy drink from their fridge. Sylph form then bounds out the door after Ono; unencumbered despite treacherous footwear. The sooner fangs were wetted, the better.
                                - exit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                      ACC: 35 [---]
                                      STR: 100 [---]
                                      STA: 60 [+25]
                                      JMP: 0 [---]
                                      AIR: 50
                                      WEAR: 0%

TRICKS: 

-----

ccuppajo