Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
OVA Overview: Asakusa Carnevale RP Area Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:54 pm
Overview: The neighborhood is famous for its annual Brazilian style carnival. There is a significant Brazilian presence in the local community and the Association of Samba Schools of Asakusa is based there.he holiday has been embraced wholeheartedly by their Japanese hosts, and the Asakusa Carnevale celebration is now a huge tourist attraction every year–in excess of 500,00 attendants, according to the organizers. Best of all, the different troupes taking part in the parade are actually competing for a cash prize, so you can bet that they bring a lot of energy to the party. Asakusa is Tokyo's oldest geisha district, and still has 45 actively working geisha.Because of its colourful location, downtown credentials, and relaxed atmosphere by Tokyo standards, Asakusa is a popular accommodation choice for budget travelers. With this, many storm riders gather for the celebration in hopes finding new riders to challenge and relax and party. It's so great of a calling that it even causes some unexpected guests to come and participate as well. Some that you would think would be in the Temples guarding sacred regalia. However, considering the circumstances of them traveling without their sacred treasures, one would think they just regular riders.

Rewards for Participation: AP, SP (from battles if you choose do so), Knowledge on Regalia.

Note: Tune Ups, part installations, and anything of the sort is unable be done during in the Ova. To compensate for this, everyone's wear will be at 0% at start of this. SP gained from battle, once updated, can be applied though.

Note: Please remember follow rp etiquette such as no god modding, meta gaming or any of the other sorts.

Note: This is rp area for the main festival activities but wanna do other things there are other forums check out as well. (For those challenging blood temple at this time. This be rped based on from last interaction at warehouse. since Axon won't have regalia on him. It just be something not really discussed.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:38 am

User Image
    User Image
                                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• There is an ebb and flow to the Asakusa Carnevale; fiery oranges of dusk turn plum for darkness descends and the lanterns ignites, signaling the start of the parade graciously. Tantalizing aromas drift from aligned vendors peddling refreshments of spiced drinks, Takoyaki, skewered Ikayaki, the thick syrup of Ringo ames, and a hint of the sweet, deep-fried, doughnut-like buns a ways down. Twas no simple matter of etiquette and protocol. Every embellishment, every presentation, had been evaluated and specifically chosen to enrich the spectacular opulence.

Waning eventide kisses mirror-bejeweled pallor as Beni takes wonted pathways, branching wynds betwixt tents of various colors gradually erected as the setup initiated, a cloister of wondrous tidings. Through the dream-like labyrinthine she strides, past each towering morphism until the street that the parade would glide upon was perceived.

Slender fingers run along the waxen sheen of vivid red tresses, then ghost to tension-riddled nape before she ascends her platform. It, too, endured decoration in the same crystalline shards as her corseted bodysuit. She smiles; bright-gloried, brazen, and stubbornly maintaining eye contact for seconds too lengthy. Necessary obeisance ushers a myriad of movements; nonetheless, a curt bow ends the ceremonial act, bring the parade to an end. Certainly not the festivities though! They commenced far into the early hours of the morn, trinkets bedecked necks and drunken merriment ensued. By then she's out of the sparkly costume and sheathed in normalcy: thigh-high Air Trek boots that hovered inches from the much too large ruby-colored sweatshirt encompassing curvity. A grand illusion of risque attire, surely, though beneath was a sleek, skintight design of black boyshorts.

She's weaving through the partying denizens, approaching familiar faces all too happy to usher her into their debauchery. Burly arms enveloped her lissom waist, hoisting her into his stronghold where visage nuzzles against the softened folds of covered breasts.

"Kinji-kun!" Her gaze is sharp but her tongue not so. Goosebumps riddle milky bodice in a soft shudder, trembling in grasping manhandling. Finger-pads dip into flaxen strands, a comfort she knew made the man purr like a smitten kitten. "Put me down," she adds, mirth uplifting features.

The descent was graceful, caring. Beni was inclined to hug him, to slip into the comforts of flirtation but they had broken up two months prior, and there was no intention in the twain attempting a long distance relationship when university life catered to new beginnings. Palms squarely plant on his burly arms, and she pilfers a step back to give him a once over. "You look great! Are you ready yet? I actually got my apartment set up."

He smirks, mischief clung to charming mien. "Yeah, a month or so back."

"Oh? That's good," nodding, combating the awkward settlement that rests in the black-banded column. Harshly she swallows. "I should... I should get a drink. You want anything?"

His crown sways left then right, attention flitting from her to roam around the crowded party prior to pointing to a young woman a few yards away. She could only see the teal mane and girlish laughter but knew what it meant. Good for him.

"Ah. Well, have fun! Talk to you later." Probably not, she thinks but there's no reason to be rude to a friend.

The sight of emptiness yawning before her left departure easy enough, both offers the other a wave and Beni ducks into the throng of denizens bumping and grinding, sloshing drinks and spittle between tongue and cheek. Finally, she comes to order a pair of Manju, three dumplings dipped in a miso sauce and grilled and presented on a stick. Cautiously she strolls, attempting to find an alcove in which she'd not be bothered. As luck would have it, she observed friendly facade and wasted no time in taking up seated positioning beside him.

"Hello, Koga-kun~" Simpering lull chides, composed and invading his personal space so that figures remotely graze. "Long time no see. Heh. I'm only messin'. Did you decide on what University you're attending?"

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                            ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 100
                                                                  ACC: 75 [---]
                                                                  STR: 25 [---]
                                                                  STA: 25 [---]
                                                                  JMP: 25 [---]
                                                                  AIR: 25

TRICKS:

Deecee Sama

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:34 pm

User Image

User Image
                          • Why had he come here?

Amidst the many teens, partygooers, college students, and who else had made their way into town, there laid an independent group. Most already enjoying the festivities coming through; others in a rousing applause of their own self indulgence. Koga, on the other hand, both confused and intrigued by what was going on. All the debauchery in the air just wasn't something he was used to and, honestly, he'd wanted to stay in the house anyway and read up on the newest chapters of Shield Hero. But his mom wanted him to enjoy his summer before Uni so here he was, forced to parade about with Kinji and friends. Not to say Kinji was a bad guy. Honestly, he was pretty cool. He'd been a good pal for years but. . Well. .

He'd taken the only girl Koga ever loved.

And it wasn't that he held a grudge against him. They just fell in with one another. . Not like he cared, right? "WHOA, THAT GIRL'S FLASHING! CHECK IT OUT KOGA!" ?! Turning away instantly with a bright flushed face, steps took him farrr off to a more secluded area. Away from all this craziness. To catch a breath and just try to relax, for the love of god. He wasn't ready for this. He hadn't accounted for any of it and yet, "What am I doing. . " This wasn't his scene. Drinking and drugs and all that. It just didn't feel right. Not seeing Beni around had dampened his mood quite a bit. So much so, his mother gave anything to get him out of his room. Sitting there, staring at the beads around his neck, lips pursed a soft sigh while looking off into the sky. Eyes staring to that big moon just sitting up there, alone. "Maybe I'd be better off like you. . Not having a care in the world. Just. . existing. Following the same pattern day after day." It would be so easy then. . . It would be-

"Hello, Koga-kun~"

"NKOSDFNGIOEN- UHH HI!?" He hadn't noticed her. Or maybe he just didn't want to. Moving just a little bit back, his eyes narrowed to see if it truly was her. It-It definitely looked like her. Face seemed to same. "Idiot, she's not dead. She's just been. . gone. . " Since Kinji broke her heart. .

"Oh? Y-Yeah. It has been a bit, huh? You look. ." Absolutely amazing. Beautiful. Your a** is perfect. I'd literally do anything for you. "Good. You look really. . nice. Hhahaha-ahem." Smooth. Like always he lost his cool around her. Everything about Beni drove him wild and he just didn't know what to do about it. After hearing that his good friend was with her he only assumed she was basically just. . like the others he'd dated. Kinji didn't care to talk about his sexual exploits. He was fairly open with them all after the fact so he'd only assume. . "Tokyo. Tokyo University. It's in the big city and I get to see so much cool stuff. Plus, it's got a good music program. hopefully I can get my feet off the ground there." Relaxing finally, giving her a once over, he'd blink. "if you're lookin' for Kinji-kun, he was over there somewhere. I-I know you guys had a split or something, but. . " Didn't make sense as to why she'd want to be around him. Not like he was Mr. Popular.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                            ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                  ACC: 120 [---]
                                  STR: 50 [---]
                                  STA: 00 [+50 RC]
                                  JMP: 20 [---]
                                  AIR: 80.0

TRICKS:

---

ccuppajo

---

---

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 pm

User Image
        User Image

• To encounter his tilted gaze, it is evident across her features that she is overjoyed for his company. Twisting her torso wholly to oppose him so she may cherish his presence, detailing every change in the shape of his jawline, the inquisitive perception washing over her. It was as if the atmosphere rent down the middle, a vortex of vivid coloring whorling into each other, casting a faux nimbus behind him. For what seemed like eons, the time finally caught up.

"Me? Heh. Thanks, and I mean you look great!" Casually she leans into him, offering the festive delight. "Here~ I don't wanna drink on an empty stomach and you shouldn't either. Wha?! Seriously? That's awesome! I'm going to Tama Art University in Tokyo, too. We aren't that far apart. Are you gonna stay at home or live closer causeeeeee if you need somewhere to stay, I've been lookin' for a roommate. I'd be eternally indebted if you'd be it~ Pleaseeee, Koga?"

The shatter of the heart, comparable to splintered glass that clatters and resounds across the concrete ground. Her sobs, too, had been akin to this, unpredictable and staccato, stifled yet liberated all at once. Her jubilant smile all but crumbles in the duration of a moment, and she recoils slightly. Time flies, but leaves its shadow behind, its embrace likened to salt in a gushing wound, always there, always torturing. She distinctly recollects that day, the suffering Kinji and herself bestowed to one another upon severance.

"Hrm. Yeah, I know. I saw him and his new girlfriend, briefly anyway."

There's a degree of anguish to her softened, down-turned visage.

"But I wasn't the one for him, at least in the regard of not wanting to do... Well," a half-hearted smirk uplifting the corners of her maw, dimpling cheeks. Beni shoulders against his breast with the weight of her misery that she will not speak of to any other soul but him. "It. Pfftt~ It's stupid. But over with."

Waving empty hand in the air as if to cast off looming melancholy, she partakes in the steamy provisions. Mulling spices and flavor overtly rich, its swallowed harshly.

"What about you?" Dark brows bounce suggestively, crowning emerald eyne gleaming lustrously. Descent of sight befalls to beads embracing his craned neck and in the same breath, pearly ivory seizes her lower lip. "You wanna... you wanna dance with me? It'll be fun!"

Deft digitus slip into the feverish palm, running along the byroads to slide easily into the fissures betwixt those longer, eclipsing her hand. It was true, he seemed a bit taller, a bit stronger.... "It's easy, like learning to ride."

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                                ccuppajo

TRICKS:

Deecee Sama

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:02 am
        It was like an overload of Beni.

User Image

User Image

• Eyes didn't know which way to turn or, exactly how to take it all in. She was always so full of energy. So much so to the point where he didn't know if he could keep up. Not batting an eye at the offer for a snack, Koga took it into his hands while staring, then looking back to her thereafter. "I-I didn't really plan on drinking but-" Suddenly the atmosphere had changed. Her expression was mauled with dread and sadness, all because he'd asked that stupid question. Rising while waving his hands back and forth, Koga leaned a little into her with excitement. "N-No, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bring it up! I just, I didn't. Uhm. Y-You're-" Just as quickly as it came, it was already over. All at once air blew from his body as he leaned back, not knowing what to take from all this. At one point she was happy, then said, then happy again. All these emotion changes were throwing him for a loop. "But I guess that's what makes her so great." Just a little he'd smile as she continued, blinking in confusion though at her next question.

"Ara?"

She wanted him to move in with her?! Not knowing what to say, but seeing that gleam in her eyes, he shifted his gaze above. "I-I had p-p-planned on living off campus for expenses. . " He couldn't do it. If she was around him all the time, he wouldn't be able to concentrate at all. Her smell. Her smile. Her a**. Her perfect, round, a**. W-What if he saw her naked one day? Or worst, what if she came home drunk and. and. . ! On the outside as all the possibilities roamed through his head, a dumbfounded expression was the only thing on his features. Then, it turned as he shook himself free. "I mean, if you really want to be around me, I-I guess it'd be cool?" He didn't know. As much as he tried to be cool about it, he just couldn't be. Most girls he'd shrug off. Or just ignore, but Beni? He didn't know how to say no when it came to her at all. That'd probably get him in more trouble than it was worth in the near future, mind you.

! Her purity?! She still had her purity?! "That b*****d Kinji couldn't do it. Ha! Serves you right!" Knowing him he probably tried to convince her a million times and struck out. Maybe that was why they were together so long. Usually girls gave it up to him pretty quickly, but Beni. . he knew it, she was different. he always knew she was different. "M-ME?! No way. Me and girls. . just don't work out too well." Plenty of times girls have been interested. It was just that. . he was well. . a freak. That was what they told him. But there was no point in saying that to her.

"You wanna..." "Yes. God yes."

Then the rest came.

"you wanna dance with me? It'll be fun!"

Oh. Frowning a little, a head turned to look at all the people having a good time. He was already here. Why not? ". . Ah. . I-I guess one dance couldn't hurt."

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                ccuppajo

TRICKS:

---

ccuppajo

---

---

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:10 pm

User Image
            User Image

• Stuck in a fishbowl, no way out, no other course of action except to stare and stare and stare and stare; was that what had happened? There’s a mixture of shock, awe, and concern in his tone, but all three manage to inspire the perfect pitch to ensnare attentiveness wholeheartedly. Feverish, kinetic. Heart drums with a symphony of frenzied hummingbird flight, reverberating against the pressing curvature. Reverie impression, he's engrossed by this falsified ideal of happy endings.

Fluttering contemplation inclines to nubility aglow, inconceivable to refute picturesque temptation. "Really?! Why wouldn't I? It'd be better for both of us; it'd be cheaper and safer too. If you aren't busy tomorrow, I wouldn't helpin' ya move? Or you know, whenever you're available."

Delicious delight partook, swallowed in hurried candor.

ME?!

"You. Uh huh. Surreeee~ I was told once that the quiet ones are freaks in the sheets, which was definitely inappropriate given the circumstance and super awkward, like wow. Even saying it..." Instance enlivens introspection, tumbling cognition sent head over heels unto the next. Crash. Swerve. She stands to her petite height, even in her high-heeled thigh-high ATs, Beni was shorter than Koga.

"Come on, silly goose." One he says as if that'd restrict her. Apple cheeks ripen, connected by gleeful mirth brimming with excitement beyond measurable means. She hands the skewered cuisine off, not having any inkling as to who nor did it matter. In lieu, digits pilfer vials of a neon-tinted beverage. Free, at that.

"Bottoms up!" She hands two to Koga, knocking back one instantly and the second hurriedly following.

He watches her dance and laugh and shine beautiful akin to a Morpho butterfly in spring. Wild and tempestuous, the fiery redhead plucks up four more vials, offering half as an equitable share; however, as the music resounded, quaking in vibrant ripples through the crowd, Beni steps into his personal bubble. Feasibly she shall remain an enigma, a vision; blurred between the thin fraying lines of reality and sweet dreams. Palms slither, eagerly grasping the clammy strongholds of his own and brought the twain to bare thighs. Higher guidance offers, higher still to splay over black boyshorts and slowly metronome sway was seized. Comely plush wrought libidos ambition to life. As she proceeded, as she danced through poses, her beauty intensified; a flame became a fire, became a conflagration, became a raging inferno bewitching sensory against each crevice of his fractured want. Shamelessness radiates from her in waves permeated with vanilla. Girlish giggles chime, set adrift similar to the billowing exhalation following thereafter.

Ballerina flexibility spins from his arms only to come back, clenching the cloth of his garment for stability.

"Koga-kun... You know what we should do? Youuuu and me, weeee oughta do that one parts thingy, like we used to.... Race! Ah hehe." Teeth graze lovely petal dribbling honey-oration, heavy-lidded eyne hazily seraphic in lasting evergreen.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                                    ccuppajo

TRICKS:

Deecee Sama

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:23 pm

User Image

User Image
                                  • One drink couldn't hurt right?

Right. . .?

There was heat. A flash. Next thing you knew, the world was spinning. Grasping the two drinks as they were brought to him, Koga let out a gulp in dismay. "Alright. Two. That's fine right? It's only a little liquor. I should be good." He had never drank in his life. Well, there was that time at Kinji's party, but he didn't remember much of that at all. He'd passed out in the tub at some point. Slowly taking one and looking over; bobbing lightly to the beat of the music, hues bore to Beni as she wasted little time. Wow. . He knew she was into partying, but. . That looked too easy for her. "Well. . ." Down the hatchet. Hot liquid went tumbling through his gullet as a light blush took him, then, the other just the same. Feeling nothing just yet -- maybe at most the fruity aftertaste, he scanned over to her as she began to sway. R-Right. She wanted to dance.

S-She wanted. . T-To. . Dance. .

"Sweet. . mother of. . ********. ."

In the mix of frustration. The rhythmic sway of full hips and ample a** tantalized him. Lost somewhere between nirvana and limbo, the feeling of her gyration caused locks to fall back. Hand motioning down to keep control of the motions while back went against the wall. The dance floor became electric and he didn't even know which way was up anymore. "P-Perfect round. . " Another slip and dip down. Eyes rolled as the press of her went against the folds of clothe. Fingers gripping her belly as the drinks started to play their part; the blush deepening by the moment. "Beni I. . ******** I. . " Lightly in her ear he whispered as she went, hands exploring that lovely shapre with slow but loving caresses. Every nook and cranny wide for the taking. "I want to. ." So bad. He wanted to so bad. Inaudible in the midst of music was his sultry tone. Libbed by wonder and peach don't's and do's. Prism'ed to echo as this little erotica took him higher than he'd ever been before. "Yo- More? ******** why not?" Another. Another down the drain. He didn't even wait this time. One and two more didn't matter in the slightest.

Now everything was upside down.

"Koga-kun... You know what we should do? Youuuu and me, weeee oughta do that one parts thingy, like we used to.... Race! Ah hehe."

She looked dazed. . or maybe he was dazed. In a huff of excitement, he leaned over to her with a head somewhat down. Race? Whaaamnlfweniofgen "Fu-nkldnsfks Y-eah. ******** yeah. Race. Les' ********' go. ." Jumbled, any minute he could keel over. "B-But, if I win, you gotta. . " <******** me. " You gotta uhh. . let me like. . be your pillow or something. Actually I really wanna grab your a**." Fluttered between bare breath, he assumed the starting point. "Winner. . uhhh is the first to-to make it to that. . neon sign. . ********'. . ********. . I'm not drunk. ." No one asked, Koga. "A-And if I win you sit on my face. . deal? Deal. . I'm r-r-r-r-r-ready.!"

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                    ccuppajo

TRICKS:

---

ccuppajo

---

---

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:49 pm
              KANSAI SERPENTS

Info
              : A gang that resides in the Kansai region. Due to the popularity of A-T they have decided to use air treks for their own good. While officially a Team under the names of their leaders, they possess More than enough territory for an increase in Team Ranking, but care nothing about storm riding. Their territory has never been reported to the BBS system but everyone has talked around town knowing that they are in charge of the area. They tend not to do battles and those who challenge them end up getting brutally beaten or jumped. These are like the skull saders, but way more competent and deadly.

Post: The celebration was in full gear. Everyone was enjoying themselves and that was good. Even for the Serpents, they would rather someone come and have a good time. They weren't those who were against a good time. Just, a good time cost. Local goons huddled up to look over their score, antagonizing mainly tourists as those who were from the area knew better than to bring anything precious around their territory. Especially Air Treks. No one buys air treks when you can just take them off of a good Samaritan that would like to help you do to the bleeding of their heart. Only 50 pairs. It still wasn't enough!! The boss was going to kill them. Why could they be so close. They only needed a few pair left.

"HEY, WHAT ABOUT THAT STRING BEAN WITH THE b***h OVER THERE?!"

Nani?! Treks and an attractive lady? Oh, they might of just hit the score of the life time. The boss could overlook their short comings if they brought him something a little...what did the kids say? "Tighter " than some treks. A few goons moved as others stayed in the back to watch. Black Pants, treks on their feet, a green jacket with their emblems on the back. They didn't hide who they are and they expected everyone to pay up because running just caused things to get worse. Rolling up in front of the idiot that that was in a starting position, the snake skin material on the treks shined from over polishing they looked between the string bean and the lady? What was her name? The smell of cigarettes made the immediate area loud with chemicals and lung cancer (figuratively) as one would stop on Koga Before slowly drifting towards Duckie.

"Name's Mouthboy. Slytherin snake of the Kansai" he introduced before some of his men laughed in the background. That name was such a**. Could feel J K Rowling dialing to sue. Taking the shades off his face, he would turn to the peanut gallery before they grew quiet. That's what he thought. Turning back to the pair, he would continue.

"As, I was saying. I see you two having a good time out here but you know aint nothing free around here. Now, you little lady. You are lucky. Get a night o the town with the serpents and can meet our very prestigious boss Mr.Redacted. Now, for your friend here. See, we going need his treks. So, please make sure he don't make this hard on himself because as we can see...he's not very right in the head right now. But, we are in a nice mood. We will throw him some dumplings and crab ragoons from the local shack. Maybe add in some Geisha's to keep him company while you away. " He informed .

"Alrighty now Wanna be Asta. Off with the treks"

Noble Negative J3T
              Captain

9,775 Points
              • Member 100
              • Gaian 50

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:52 pm

User Image
                User Image

• Here and now, tapestries woven by circumspect fingers, enterprises a leap of faith. Come now, comb through haphazard strands encompassing a spectrum of fire, an untamed beauty, serpentine and wild. She murmurs against dew-kissed skin, supple mouth burrowed in the juncture betwixt ear and bobbing Adam's apple, her tongue tastes the bittersweet tang of salt. There's a smile in the way she lilts, a comely jocundity that elicits its own brand of awe.

"You want~?"

What did he want?

She rattles his bones, feels quaking pulsation through thin textiles direly attempting to sheathe what threatened to break free from a zippered cage. Shoulders lax, a most graceful, flawless choreography in which the petite dancer embodies the melody.

Time is a whorl murky with simpering spillage of his wanton desires. Flattery licks at the rosen-red cheeks, brazen and blazing and alighting her in genial demeanor. His digits pry, they were kerosene matches in the form of fingerprints, lit with morphine and seared into her skin; both downed the treacherous taste of vulnerability.

"If I win..." If, so oblivious, starts a chain reaction.

Eden always had a snake amidst its concrete foliage. Slithering leather-clad thugs spring from the woodwork, spry and gore-blighted, pilfered glory. Coaxing mirth from lips, cherry-rimmed petite frame stills once more. Her hand outstretches, clutching Koga's arm to both steady the spinning surroundings and in warning.

"Mouthboy?" She whispers, unnoticed as the male's companions ignite in laughter at his words. Like d**k in yo Mouthboy?, she thinks. Her own laugh was concealed behind fogged breath, obfuscated given teeth gnawing her lower lip and subverted by the barest peek of dimples.

It's vexation that goads him, ushers further speech, but she's patient, tilting visage in faux comeliness. Words fell from his maw like diarrhea, pliant to the mandated whims. Finally, he stops talking!

"Mister Redacted? Ya aren't sayin' it-- Actually... wait! Haven't we met? You... you look so familiar." Something simmers beneath the silken veneer. Deliberation fractions sight, attempting to study Mouthboy's face. Suddenly lashes flutter wide open, emerald hues gleam knowingly. "The tat! Oh man, ha! It's good to see ya, sorta. Annnnnnnyyyyway, Mo, can'tcha jus', I dunno..." Pretend you didn't see us? Let it slide? Netflix and chill? Beni veers perception to Koga, he's barely cajoling the firestorm that lays within.

"I mean, well... you know? You can have my Treks, jus'... just leave him alone and I'll come with you. I gotta call my dad tho... he'd get worried... it would be... whoa-- a hUuuUUugGggeee shitstorm." Exasperated exhalation ruffles fiery bangs, puffed cheeks deflate. "It'll be only a sec."

She pulls the phone from her hoodie's pocket and prompts the emergency contact's number, the screen flares to life and the three bright white letters of 'DAD' are visible. A view offered to those onlooking prior to pressing it to her ear. It rings once, twice and cognac drawl resounds, like velvet covering steel. "Dad! I, um, well you see I went to the Asakusa Carnevale thing, you know... the spot where all the uni kids hangout-- Yeah, yeah, that's it! The place, mhmm. Yes. Well, I'm callin' to say you don't gotta wait up! Yes, I know. I love ya too~" Duckie lowers the device, shoving it back into the cotton confines with the screen locked; however, the call remained connected.

And an ATP officer was on the way.

"Now... wh-where were we?"

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                                        ccuppajo

TRICKS:

Deecee Sama

Noble Negative J3T

Ya boi raz
                                                                          RING, RING. Hello, Hyde.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 am

User Image

User Image
                                      • Game was set. Match to begin. Anger grew, consistently. Marked by the nile in the middle of his forehead; veins protruded with a little less tact as the drunkard flared from one end to the next. Eyes turned pale, almost in comparison to a beast in the headlights. These fools, they didn't understand his amassing rage. Palpable in the air -- to feel, to taste. Like a flame, he sparked without warning to anyone around him. Koga was pissed the ******** off. The alcohol freed him of his inhibitions. Always so cool and collected. Always ready to take the pacifist route. But not only had they threatened him, but the woman he loved. They'd all pay with their lives.

"Oi, the ******** did you just say to Beni?! You littttttlleeee s**t!"

Careening from side to side, stepping from forward position did he march. Putting an arm out in front of her for the moment, his head swiveled as eyes gleamed. A series of symbols appearing about as suddenly, the rocketeer had left eh building. Heat amassed in his mixture of breakneck pacing, speed, and overall adrenaline, Armed to the teeth with ferocity; it was the only weapon he needed against these guys. As soon as he was done speaking, a leg had went flying up straight into the guys chin. From below the dark shadow of what once was Koga was seen, only directed by a twinkle cross glimmer reflected in nights shadow. On a whim, he'd given reprieve to not aim for a temple.

"STAY THE ******** AWAY FROM BENI, BASTARDS!"

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                        ccuppajo

STA: 00 [+46/50 RC]

TRICKS:
                                            Oh Time!
                                            Reincarnation

---

ccuppajo

---

---

Deecee Sama

Genius

Noble Negative J3T
                  Captain

9,775 Points
                  • Member 100
                  • Gaian 50
                  PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:04 pm
                  KANSAI SERPENTS

Info
                  : A gang that resides in the Kansai region. Due to the popularity of A-T they have decided to use air treks for their own good. While officially a Team under the names of their leaders, they possess More than enough territory for an increase in Team Ranking, but care nothing about storm riding. Their territory has never been reported to the BBS system but everyone has talked around town knowing that they are in charge of the area. They tend not to do battles and those who challenge them end up getting brutally beaten or jumped. These are like the skull saders, but way more competent and deadly.

Post: Yes! ******** mouthboy. Did he stutter? Of course, he didn't even hear Duckie repeat his name. Mouthboy was more annoyed by his own gang members. They go through this like, 5 times a day. Are they stupid. He hated being given these people. They were the worst of the group. Still good, but man were they idiots and a headache to deal with. Seeing the prey, he would nod in accordance to her statement. " It's good to see you again my dear. I hate the terrible circumstances that we are in for it but you of all people should know that business is business Should go get some more artwork soon" he mentioned. He didn't brighten up or anything. He knew how this was going to work. Unfortunately, sad it had to be someone he knew but might come in her favor one day. He was curious what she wanted. She was trying to, insinuate something. Mouthboy wasn't one to do favors if it meant it was going to be his a** in the end. However, he was willing to listen since he knew who she was on a more associate level. She wanted them not to hurt the drunk boy? Still get a pair of treks and the girl? Seemed like a simple exchange. No one gets hurt. All fair deal. Still, he wasn't satisfied. "I will still need his treks though. Besides that, it's deal we won't hurt the little string bean." Looking over to Koga, it occured to him this man looked like great value brand of Asta. Did he really? No, but Mouthboy had a very activate imagination. Some said he heard and seen ghosts and was always getting into fights with some guy with a scar on his head like a lightning bolt. Some say, they were ex gay lovers because they always were waving their sticks around at each other and something about riding on brooms.

Anyways, Mouthboy would let Duckie call on her phone .He had no reason be suspicious which was why he was the leader of the worse ******** unit. You don't let people call or communicate. Idiot. Looking at the screen, she didn't lie. Technically. It did say DAD so he was rest assured and was easily believing that she was being fully cooperative. As she remained on the phone, he would look over to the guy that seemed like he wasn't caring what he was doing. The woman bought him an out and he was trying to...fight. See when Mouthboy asked for little Asta to give them the treks, he responded with a kick.. SO that's how he wanted to play it. Without even a signal, goons surrounded the area. A few, more trusting in nature, would go to subdue Duckie .They didn't snatch her or anything. Just politely moved her out of the way. It was simple as lifting up a little child and moving her. The moving was disorganized. The mixture of tall and short guy would cause her to have be moved more like a mannequin. Leaning to where they accidentally drop her phone out. A third would come over to pick it up. Mouthboy would dip to the back and let them handle it.

"Your dad seems cool. Wonder if he one of those.." he would start before looking at the phone. Sucks that the person who picked it up was a tuner. Looking at the phone, he was able hear the sound of a car engine. Real shitty horsepower behind it. Least, from what could be told. Could be volume down too low. Either way, it was suspicious and something that meant trouble. What kind of trouble? Wasn't sure, but it was equivalent of wearing a wire! "SHE A RAT MOUTHY!! TRYNA EXTRA PATRONUM THE SERPENTS!" ..

DID THIS MAN REALLY? Mouthboy couldn't even say anything. He just nod and it was going to be done. Everything was so smooth and now it was becoming jagged like broken glass. Wire, non kink in nature, was going to be her bondage. Her legs and hands being prisoner. The goons too dumb to think to cover her mouth. Eve tried to mess with the snake in the garden of Eden and now her and Adam was going to pay the price. No apple bite in this story. Mouthboy was more annoyed. He really have to deal with someone old man? Her dad probably using a cane and half killing over right now. He hated sending old men to their grave.

Amount of Serpents: 50
                  . No modifier of extra goons. I'll just leave it at base 50.

OOC: =^= Cup clutch with the story, call her Dr. Suess.

Deecee Sama

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:00 pm

User Image
                    User Image

• Straying from comfort, grenadine speech sinks just noticeably, fragmentary when all this kicking and yelling ushered her backward. No, wait! That wasn't right, she thinks. Emerald eyes veer to arms encompassing her, lifting her up like a sack of flour. Her very existence is hazy, comprised of soft contours and muscle given her dancer physique. A nectareous disaster drops, clattering upon the ground from which her eyes could not be removed from in its travels to another's hands.

"You're-- Hey! That's mine! Oh, come onnnnnnn... Pffft! You're being riddikulus, you s**t-eating cheesedick! Give it back-ack!"

Wires, biting and cold, envelope wrists, binding them together. The goon stepping within the threshold of her legs finds one swift and curt kick to the tender and malleable baby-maker. Of course, it's merely one and like the head of a hydra, another one takes his place to enshroud her ankles in the same trappings as those handcuffing her.

She's giggling, rosy cheeks in bloom as heat and alcohol course through the petite framework.

"HA! Gotcha! Jus' expelliarmus'd yo balls... Heehee! Oh god... wait--?!"

The contents of a churning stomach eject forcibly, perhaps because of the pressure of being over some big guy's shoulder. Everything spun, the world a slew of smearing colors punched with black spots. Spittle dribbled from quaking lips, the sloshed bits of food and drink cascading down his backside.

A stench wafting from it, enough so that she gags again. "I'mma be.... uughkjfhh... sick..."

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                                            ccuppajo

TRICKS:

Deecee Sama

Noble Negative J3T

Ya boi raz

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:31 am

User Image
                                                                  User Image

• "I mean, it's up to you in the end. If it makes you uncomfortable i'm not trying to impose." Toeing the line Hyde, toeing the line. It was a unique situation; new and exciting for a man that thought he'd literally seen it all.

Effervescent giggles mistook as flirtation, he leans in time with opposite... Bubble bursted as they alight on final step before anticipated finale. Grinning widely as recoil comes, head shakes as the Major General laughs right along with her. Practical joke had reeled him in hook, line and sinker; It would be criminal for credit to go unbestowed where it is due. "Ya know, I-"

Quack! Quack! Quack!

Saved by the bell. Personalized ringtone signals incoming call from duckling in distress; speakerphone engaged. "Well hello there, dear."

Langorous greeting bestowed in a rich voice with the viscosity of heavily honeyed bourbon. Returned answer calls him a nickname of the patriarchal variety that had so far gone unused; And things on the other end of the line go from confusing, to bad, to worse.

"Duckie, what are you talking about? Where are you at?"

Not far, thankfully. Wheels screeching as car flips it's course in hairpin maneuver. Bats out of hell might as well have flown through thick sludge in comparison with the speed his car flew down the street. No siren, but the lane changes were insane.

"I... have to make a detour. Something's not right. That girl works at my tattoo shop." Worried inflection all too obvious in tone; cool, calm, and collected masque had been broken in this moment. They thunder down side streets and byways until challenger comes into a little alleyway behind and uphill from what appeared to be a group of... what were they called again? Death munchers? And slung over one's shoulder was that signature carrot top one could pick out from miles away.

"s**t."

It was an infestation of roaches, and he hadn't come equipped with nearly enough bug spray. Heterochromatic visage swerves between a tin trash can only feet away from idling vehicle, and the dumpster a handful of yards further.

Stick shifts to park as he leaps from the car, snagging up the metallic buckler shaped trash can lid and gaining speed down the alley way. Trajectory aims straight for the trashcan, and Hyde takes cover behind the shield; bracing for impact as he collides with the dumpster at near full speed. The jolt racks alloy reinforced frame, but he does not fail or falter. Quadriceps bulge within their gray sweatpant sheathes as herculean effort is put into accelerating the enormous wastebin to maximum speed. Whilst rolling downhill, air is gathered and prepared during his run's entirety.

Aided by the steep downhill slope of the alley, rolling stone picks up speed at an astonishing pace. Thirty miles an hour... fifty miles an hour... seventy miles an hour... by the time he had reached the bottom of the hill, the dumpster was rolling at nearly the maximum speed that his air treks would push. It would serve as an enormous battering ram, aiming to plow through the direct center of their group with their backs turned. Nearly six thousand pounds of steel and rubbish moving at such a speed was certain to crack a couple skulls.

As the trash can nears the horde of criminals, Hyde would disengage from the enormous wrecking ball before becoming one himself. He rockets high into the air, using the wind he had been gathering up until this point inside of a tail wind to turn himself into a vengeful comet arcing through the air towards the goon that still held poor little Duckie who had just relieved her stomach of all the drinks she'd consumed. Once within melee range, he'd use the circular trash can lid still within right hand's grasp to try and whallop the man upside his cranium with a knee buckling shield bash, ready to catch falling beauty when she inevitably plummets like a dropped sack of flour.

The command that comes out of chest following his attack was deep, rumbling. Threatening, but not a shout. Never yelling. Voice was projected and loud, certainly... and there was anger, a seething rage that coiled just beneath synthetic muscular surface. However... not a hint of it was displayed in disciplined drawl. a true predator never flashed their fangs. Strutting savagery about like a proud peacock would only make potential prey aware of your threat level.

"ATP! Down on the ground, palms flat. Legs spread. I'm sure y'all know the drill by now kids." The silver fox orated... to anybody that wasn't already keeling over on the ground anyways.

Deecee Sama

ccuppajo

Noble Negative J3T

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                                    Quote:

ACC: 30 [+50]
                                                          STR: 30 [---]
                                                          STA: 30 {28} [---]
                                                          JMP: 10 [---]
                                                          AIR: 20
                                                          WEAR: 3%

TRICKS: 
                                                        -→ {Rising Action Kick l D}
                                                        -------► A beginning rider of the Over Road starts with the basic understanding of the 'Windmill Theory', making use of it in a very simple way. The basic circulation of wind during movement in a run is focused at the ATs, being ventilated before a 'thrusting' release from both ATs at once. This apparent 'boost' to the user is actually an offensive type trick, giving the user a compressed physical impact depending on the amount of wind gathered before the missile-like impact is made. If performed inside of a tailwind, the user can actually change direction to follow any curve or invert at an increased rate. This initially appears to be riding on air but is so brief and short-lived that it's obvious the user has no extended flight time. This is a D Class trick. 

-----

Deecee Sama generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
                    PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:26 am

User Image

User Image
                                          • "S-Serves ya' right, ya' ********- Oh. . Oh god. . Fyuck! Oh no. G-Gimme a few." Stopping dead in his tracks after the assault, Koga's eyes stared to the ground. Ambient burning press directly in his gullet as digits kept it steady. Body keeling over while holding a pole; the boy knew no shame. "Itscoming. Ohgoditscoming. Hyuuuuuuuu-" He'd moved too much, too fast. Just barely was he able to keep himself together as eyes scanned behind him to the rest of the group. Beni was being taken! And that assclown, Mouthwhatever, was still talkin' s**t! Even after being kicked straight in the damn face. "G-Gotta save Beni. G-otta. . Hooooo. Wh-Why do I feel. . Ugh. . " Shaking his head, he'd attempt to get himself back in the game. Returning upright as more guys flooded the area. There were so many and there were only two of them! Putting his dukes up, Koga prepared to go toe to toe with the entire gang if it meant keeping Beni safe, but then, a hero appeared! A wastebin carrying, kinda old looking, hero. Staring from the far off side, the youth's blush mixed with lax bashful expression left the building. "If you're a cop, shoot' em or somethin'!" Waving his hands too and fro with angst -- a finger pointed forward thereafter with a stomp. "Hey, stop bein' all cool with Beni too! I'll kill ya' dead! Ugh. . Wait. . Ten minutes. ."

Tucking back, the hurl was on its way northbound.

But these guys didn't care. They had orders and they were coming in to collect. Eyeing as they came closer, treks suddenly turned to high gear. Eyes shimmering with the same white cross; body suddenly disappearing from view, leaving only a audible boom in his wake. Flaming disposition left on the field as they tried to keep up, but to no avail. Too fast and moving around way too much. "Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!" Rocket punches went off time after time, each intent on landing knockout blows to the temple as fevered speed turned him a bullet. Shifting from one motion to the next, the abrupt stop a bit further down ended with leg extended, kicking one square across the face. Seething were shimmering flame, slowed now to little embers dancing off his treks and a shadow that donned to his wayside. A monstrous being hidden in sheeps clothing.

"Mouthboy. . I'll destroy you too. . I-- NLDFNE;NFWEONWFEOI!" Yep, there was the hurl. All over some poor guys shoes.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                            ccuppajo

ACC: 100 [---]
                                                  STA: 00 [+42/50 RC]

TRICKS:
                                                Flame!
                                                Afterburner

Noble Negative J3T
                                              18 Taken out.

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

---

Deecee Sama

Genius

Noble Negative J3T
                      Captain

9,775 Points
                      • Member 100
                      • Gaian 50
                      PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:23 pm
                      KANSAI SERPENTS

Info

Post: SLOPPY! JUST ******** SLOPPY! Mouthboy could only hope the eagle eyes of above was not watching this train wreck that was occurring. How he let a brat pop him in the mouth? Why was his men so..stupid. They knew she was drunk right? Now they had inner food concoctions all over them. Well, some of them did. This was becoming messier by the second. IT was just 1 ******** job. They were making the Serpents look like an absolute joke. How could they go after other gangs they couldn't even beat up 2 high school sweethearts?! Facepalming, his luck seemed to only get worse.

BAM!!!!

"What the hell was that?"

Who is this guy?!?!!?

"Mouthy why you didn't tell us her dad was ******** Garen from league of legends?"

Nani?!? What were these fools even talking about? His eyes would come to see Duckie was dropping out of the sky! NO WHAT WAS THIS!! Looking to see the man who did it. He was..THICC...wait. Did Duckie get down like that. Unless, he was actually her dad and he just was RIPPED like he been german suplexing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania for 16 times in a row. OR, could be other things mentioned. Some guys were already out. The demands were given but Mouthboy be damned.

"IF YOU DUMBASSES DON'T ADAVA KEDAVRA THESE 3 FOOLS!!! WE ARE THE SERPENTS. SHOW SOME PRIDE!!"

The one's that were down followed orders. Well, best they could. They others would continue the attack. Mouthy, he gained some distance best he could. He was going sacrifice his little sneks if needed be. Unfortunately for him, the boss was in the shadows watching. There was no way this was going to end well.

Amount of Serpents: 50 27 Left
                      . No modifier of extra goons. I'll just leave it at base 50.

Deecee Sama

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out