Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Underground Shopping Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Impressive as it was, Axon was more than willing to see what the future could hold. If Gashi gotten stronger, then his time in the temple could very well be interesting. Unfortunately, it was time to get out of the situation at hand. For blending in, they sure wasn't blending in that well. Before he could make his next move, he would see a flash go off, his sight being taken away from him as he would soon feel some wires wrap around his body. He didn't struggle at all. In fact, it was almost as if he was use to something like this. Maybe the rising road king did this to him way too many times? While he wasn't able to trust his eyes, that didn't mean he couldn't trust his other senses. Considering the fact he stayed in relatively one spot, his sense of directions was sharp enough to figure out where his body was going. Towards the exit.. But ******** these wires. He thought as he was whipped through the crowd. The pulling of the woman's wires strong and hard almost as if it was a launcher. That would be his ticket out! What to do though?

His first options weren't available because he couldn't see where he was going. He needed some protection in case the doors weren't open or something. He couldn't quite remember whether they were or not . Gathering the wind around his body and riding the momentum of the pull, he would immediately disperse the gathered wind after a flex of his muscles. The flex, while causing the wires to slice into his skin, the reward was well worth it. With the major dispersion of air, it would push away the wires from entangling him. With this dispersion, Axon immediately would continue towards the exit in which the wires were originally dragging him but in his own way. Beginning a fast cork screw spin, no jump needed since he was already in the air, the spin would be sucked in, moving in the spinning like drill motion around him as as well. With this air drill, he would head towards the door bursting through it causing the doors to fly open. Luckily the bar didn't have anything majorly sturdy like other places at the mall. After bursting through top portion of the tall doors, Axon would feel the only obstruction to him now gone and he would instantly stop his spinning and catch a tail wind caught from his actions to use wings. With this, he would escape a second or two after making it through the door as with his wings he aimed to go higher into the air where it was his domain and also where he be free of signs and advertisements.

Of course, through all of this he still couldn't see but he doubted anyone would be in the air trying to find him. Now if he had moved around in the club and was constantly on the move being in a different direction, his sense of location would of been impeded tremendously. As his rode his wings, he waited for his sight come back. Soon as it would, he be out of there. Of course not everyone was ignorant of his movements. The person who caused the flash and Sun were unharmed so they could still see him. His movements, so smooth and slick. The Wing road aiding where he lacked. It was a reason why he chose wing to be his secondary road.
'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]
→ Acceleration: 100
→ Battle Strength: [300][](
→ Stamina: 72/100
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: 150

Tricks

Impact Wind: By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

► Rising Cycle 360 Forward
After jumping in the air either towards a target in a drop kick sort of fashion or just into the air. The Wing Rider will begin a fast paced corkscrew spinning motion. While doing this the rider pulls the wind into the spinning motion along with them. The wind following the spinning trail and forms a drill like tornado in the direction of which he's moving in with an opening in the back of the small tornado. With the Rider being in the tornado's 'eye'. This allows them some safety, acting as a defense against some attacks. The Wing Rider is also able to stop themselves from spinning in an instant, forcing the trick to stop in order to allow for easy chaining in combo's.

Wings: Wings is a phenomenon of the Wing Road that hints at the user's wind control abilities. This trick involves the user expanding upon their own run by taking advantage of the wind around them then applying their own for aerial boosting effects. The resulting effect usually gives the impression that the user is flying or gliding through the air when, in reality, they simply caught a tailwind and became a part of it, so to speak. As the user progresses in skill, they eventually learn to perform this technique at will, making it appear as though their run is a smooth flight. This trick can only be used every other post. This is an E Class trick.

Treks: Prayer Before Sacrifices
► Round Traction Heels (Any technique involving the usage of the installed part is taken to the next ranked level (I.E C Ranked Fang -> B Ranked Fang) in exchange for paying the cost of that next rank (I.E C Ranked stam/wear cost become B Ranked stam/wear cost)
► MM Engine (The wear taken by the skates is reduced by 2% when performing a friction based technique (E.G Bloody Fang, Bloody Roll Soul, etc).
► Chrysalis Siphon :: Water Lilly( -5% Wear for All Air/Water Based Tricks (Cannot decrease trick wear below 1%)

► Dual Battery Core (A battery with a dual core to provide the rider with an extra boost during hard runs. Reduces wear by 1% when performing C Rank tricks or higher. .)

Ascendant Race
Expertise of a Rider: Those who are Ascendants gain a reduction in stamina when using tricks. The reductions doesn't allow for tricks to be used for free and has to use at least 1 stamina. All tricks for are reduced by 5 Stamina. Ascendants do have the ability to pay regular stamina costs to have their tricks gain a passive boost of +30 Battle Strength. However, both are not able to be used at same time.

All in the Method: All Method tricks of any kind, including customs, cost zero wear and zero stamina. They still, however take up a trick slot.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:42 am

User Image

User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER
                                xxxxxxxxxAND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

"Wow. Yikes. I... don't think you told me about that? Remind me to choose a better phrase next time."

Budding rose flourishes under ardent ministration; blood drenched petals composing shapely figure sought to with attentive zeal that reveals natural tones of ink shaded alabaster. Here, alone, raging goddess could finally relax in the depths of a room void of anything save for soulmates' uncanny synergy. One and the same, they were two peas that comprised an entire pod. Nothing came close, the love that came from a being who understood every building block of confounding mental labyrinth.

"I think you mean we need a shower. You got me ******** up if ya think i'm washing my own back. Not when you're obviously so much better at it ~"

No lies in sight, certainly not when Ono had just proved closing statement to be true only moments ago. Aperture swings once; yet two exit. Roost chosen was one nearest the service counter, sweetly scythed lips and wave proffered in greetings to the establishment's owner before lengthy columns comfortably cross and fold over themselves. It was a spot in varying middle ground; not to close to any of the already currently dining parties.

"Uhhh... Spicy shrimp udon? And onigiri I guess. I know that beautiful chocolate man has a Redbull for me back there too." They specifically stocked sugary caffeine for their fae resemblant guest, after all. For good reason, given how much funds flowed from the twain.

Shiny stygian mirror pulled from pocketed confines, the screen lights up, favorite social media app opened. Smoky lidded caskets of amethyst widen considerably as brows raise; hurriedly transferring from her seat to the homey perch 'pon leathery pants.

"Check it out dude; I'm trending on Twitter! Well, again. Heh."

Playback button rewinds a thirty second clip of toned and tattooed legs moving zealously to silent beat as blood flew and unfortunate quarry writhed underfoot. She takes off to resume the race in the end, albeit only the last five seconds of the video.

"That... Maaay or may not've been the reason I took so long." Proudly devious smile indicates the former.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                      ACC: 35 [---]
                                      STR: 100 [---]
                                      STA: 60(30) [+25]
                                      JMP: 0 [---]
                                      AIR: 50
                                      WEAR: 18%

TRICKS: 

-----

ccuppajo

Noble Negative J3T

Ya boi raz

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Intrigued LOCATION ▬ ❝ Underground Mall COMPANY ▬ ❝

Before the man could even say anything, the answer would arrive. As if on cue, they would return to the restaurant dining area. Taking a glance, he would see Jax but her other half was way much closer. He didn't make any attempt to hide the fact that he was staring at Ono. Another keen interesting taking over. She seemed more softer tho in appearance than that of who he was looking for. Hmmm. Then maybe I need to follow more than a person today. That's going to be tough. The down side! He thought as he quickly flipped from the page that had notes on Jax and would write notes on Ono. Curvy. Soft voice. Possible good girl? Well built. All pieces fit together like a puzzle. Nothing is disproportion. Actual hourglass in shape...Nice a** but it not sitting out like a horse. Potential characters? Anything. Yes, these were actual notes that he was writing down.

It was time, for an introduction. How was this going to go? Looking at the owner, he would close his notebook before getting up. "Seems that answers my question. Thank You. Add some crab Rangoons and dumplings. Make it to go just in case." He stated simply as he would make his way towards the duo. Pulling up a seat, he had a mental debate whether to just sit there, take notes and be like a madman or to introduce himself. He was especially excited that he could get 2 for 1. Though, he could get more out of one of them if he was sociable. He kind of wish Jae was here. Be easier since that wasn't his specialty. "Hmm.Must be nice being famous on social media. Though, people love violence so shouldn't be surprised." He stated as he sat down. Taking out his phone, he pulled up a picture of oatmeal and would compare it to a glance to Jax. He was sure that it was who he seen, but he just wanted to make sure. Though, how could one truly compare....it best not to question.

"Name is Xander Torres. And forgive me but I am quite intrigued," he started before he would open his notebook. As he flipped through the pages, the paper filled full of ink of X rated ideas, scenes, and scenarios and other fun things. This was his planning notebook and not the..good stuff. "If you have some interesting stories you would like to share. Just to help me wit my new erotica novel. I'll even give a percentage."

R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 75
→ Stamina: 50
→ Air Time: 32.5s

ccuppajo
comes in a pair

Ya boi raz
Time for spy days to be retired.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:23 am

User Image
                  User Image
                        • Their run kept them stagnant.

Through twisting streets, barricades, so on and so forth/ People watched in amazement as blurs of wind spiked past them. The inertia from wind pressure was too much to bare for some. A few knocked off their feet or what they were holding, left somewhere in the wind they tried to protect themselves from. That barely mattered to Giselle, because he'd found it. Finally someone who could do it. Dance in the sky with him; it made him beyond excited. "I've seen so many beasts roam. Ono. . Jax. . They're both monsters, but they gave up their wings a long time ago to be with one another." Remarking to himself, they'd round a corner and continue. "I started to give up hope. Started to think there wasn't anyone with wings like mine left. . but then. ." He came along. Him and her. James. Both of them showed they knew how to fly just as high as he could. Was it possible, then, that there were others? That he just needed to find them? And if he couldn't, then his original dream wasn't for naught.

Wings for everyone. That every man, woman, or child, could just to see the sky just like him. He wanted to give that goal to anyone who came across him. Taking to a railing that led into an underground tunnel, Giselle moved around from place to place in a circular fashion. Air whipped wildly as he encircled, creating the appearance of a miniature tornado; the same as the pile tornado Symon had made before. "Here comes the finale!" There wasn't as much space under here as there was above, but this was his meeting place for the princesses. What better way to show them he was here than a big, sprawling, explosion!

Hopping inside the walls of that explosive gale, with the same face a child had when getting a new toy, Giselle gave a high five to Symon as he was above and the other was below! "You've got wings! Never waste em!" FWOOSH! Pressure built between the walls and the enclosed area, air shaking the tunnel as they jettisoned out, flying over the underground. Thinking fast, he turned upside down, feet now on the ceiling and running directly forward. Strands came together in a strange appearance; some rubbing their eyes as if it were a farce. But no, it was true. It almost look like the guy had wings. Paying little mind to the battles going on below, Giselle gave a nod to his newly made friend to signify farewell. "We'll meet again." Was what it said. Off from his point, hard pressed downward covered in turbulent air and gale force winds, plummeting straight towards the duo plus one giant.

He'd arrived. . but he didn't. . slow down?

BRRR! Feet planted with a gritting stop, the explosion from all the air whipped about the area ever which way. Only a few inches off, otherwise he'd have went headfirst into the entire group. Even still, all that excess knocked over a few people around him; bystanders staring in anger. Food was on the ground. Some beads. People. It was a pretty big mess. To Giselle though, who turned slowly to look at what he'd done, it meant little. ". . Gomen. ." Raising a hand politely. That was all he thought he needed. "Anyway, here you two are." Hands on his waist while walking on over, eyeing the duo back and forth. He could smell trouble on them, despite what he'd just done. "You twerps just leave me all by my lonesome with a bunch of weirdos. There were people trying to give me beads to strip. . or. . Was I supposed to give them beads? It was some really off the wall things going on. Someone offered me this powder and told me to sniff it. I-I didn't. . Don't look at me like that, Ono. ." Nodding slightly to himself, his grasp on reality came around when seeing the much larger fellow between them. Usually he wasn't super protective given who the princesses were, but given how this festival had been going thus far. .

"Hey, they're not interested in your beads." Doing a shooing fashion, Giselle stared straight up to him, not knowing the situation, but knowing one of them would correct him soon enough. And then, GRRRR! Oh. . ********, he was hungry.

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                          ccuppajo

ACC: 30 [---]
                                STA: 30 [---]
                                JMP: 10 [+50 RC]
                                AIR: 80.0

TRICKS:

Noble Negative J3T

ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

CrspyDonut
                            Les' count this as an Air and say we tied!

Deecee Sama

Genius

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:20 am

User Image
        User Image
                                                          • We’re all the villain in someone’s story.

The woman wasn’t quite sure how she came to be where she now stands; surrounded only by debris and wood shards. Qualm gorges itself voraciously at each taut muscle. Within wintry hues, agony lies bounded by the roil of melodious approach, the soft plea, the orison of angel sacrilegious asking for absolution. The swell of her breast rises wearily in tune to ragged breath. Their environment blooms with violence, rampant curses irrupts the sounds of static-drenched internal screaming.

She glances to the newly acquired friend, windswept jet strands drift lazily in laggard repose, seraphic only in the haze. Perception swerves, veering to Jax, a sort of primeval grief flaring in soulless wells, professing a cacophony of infinite betrayals. Her lips part in outrage but no sound filters from betwixt.

How? How had this come to be?

Prior to the dramatic entrance that detonates a large portion of their favored restaurant, the trio sat together. Ono, once seated and awaiting beloved cuisine, observed the brazen raisin as he gravitated to their table. Quite a direct inquiry, but kudos for it. She hands Jax the Redbull after partaking a sip, the bittersweet tang ghosting smiling lipt. Nothing is said about the chirping twitters, though attention does entertain it earnestly.

"Not that we wouldn't love to give ya all the tantalizing details... Heh. I think it's better to experience it, or at least see it." Ono chides, extending a hand to his book and pen. Digits smoothly graze the parchment, strokes of black offer him a number; her number. "You want inspiration, give me a call and we can work out the dets of this 'percentage'. Maybe somethin'll happen."

She had no interest in diving into the depth of carnal knowledge when delicious food bedecked the table.

"Truly, you are a blessing!" Gleeful exhalation boasts joyous reprieve, palms offering unforetold gratitude to the owner. "Thank you, thank you." He was a god amongst men, the world did not deserve his gift!

"I'm so ********' hungry... I'm gonna.... Oh god, how is this so good?" Sweet fates, it was like an orgasm in her humid maw.

Peripheral vision spots onlookers pointing to the sky above, their focus descended to them and she knew: there's no rest for the wicked. Curvature erects hastily, winds called to [ Wind Barrier ] to shield them from approaching danger that crash lands through the roof, the ceiling, and lands. As her arm buckles, so does her spirit. How could he do this? To this place? Had he no respect at all for these hardworking people, innocent elderly living life as best as they could? A sliver of normalcy one put on a pedestal like honored grandparents.

He had forgotten that Hurricane was a brethren to so-called Wing, forsaken and chaotic, but nonetheless similar in the elemental claim. Ono looks at Giselle with equal parts sorrowful nihilism and some new, terrible resentment that had only so recently been released from her, having previously been so very caged inside marble curvity. No words, no enraged brontide; not this time. Silence befalls, weighing heavily. There's a shift, predatorial physique draws closer, swaying hips the pendulum to his plight. Then she's gone, passing him by without batting an eyelash.

"Jax.... give them whatever they need for repairs. I'll pay for all of it." Vocalization brimming with salted pity, not an ounce of condescension to be found.

[ Wear: 9% | Stamina: 43/50 ]

Ya boi raz

Noble Negative J3T

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:16 am
    User Image

• Mukuro would feel the tug and pull as she would drag Axon away into the crowd, she'd only be somewhat alerted to when the weight suddenly disappeared and her captured target was gone. Annoyance flitted through her expression, but she didn't bother to stop or chase. No point when she could just track him down later, only an idiot would stay after getting attacked by a gaggle of people. Grinding her teeth as she would slip further into the crowds not at all bothered by any thought of pursuers, their target was gone and so was hers. If only the fools could have waited just a few moments for her to get the info she wanted...though the thought of Axon either dying or losing was definitely not on the table for her plots. The more she thought about it, the more she grew to dislike children. She'd continue on soon leaving the seen entirely, her quick speed on her AT's making it easy for her to disappear.

• Noble Negative J3t

X o l u s

Jubellation

Deecee Sama

Stats: 500 [ 550 ]

Acceleration: 300
              Strength: 100 [ 150 ]
              Stamina: 100
              Jump: 0
              Air Time: 50 [ 75 ]

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:53 pm
    User Image
      User Image

• Usien was not really sure what to do with such festivities. He was already marked so to speak. He didn't feel the need to go to watch the parade. Instead, he would go to the underground shopping center, making his way to see the destruction that had occured in one section. Not curious at all, he would look down to the woman that was clung to him and think. "Carmella. Come on. We gotta stay out of the trouble area okay? Is there anything you would like to eat or something?" Usien questioned. He was stuck baby sitting his younger cousin. Carmella Torres. Usually, he would of been able to sneak away but Carmella made sure she had him all to herself. Arms clanged around Usien's holding it tight to her chest. She was like a perfectly happy little princess that didn't want to think about having the day end. It was kind of weird. Usien didn't do anything special. He fixed her treks once and maybe got her some ice cream from time to time, but he didn't remember doing anything special that was worth him being this shiny toy to Carmella. She had completely abandoned her twin as well.

See, Carmella is one of the twins in which her other twin is Cameron. One of them rides flame and the other Apollon and they were a group of trouble makers. Unfortunately, the only trouble that was today was Carmella being spoiled. Cameron was honestly disgusted. Ick! Why was she acting so girly!It didn't matter. Feeling jealous she went and seeked out her dad. That's how Usien got into this situation. Hand holding the tinier palms of Carmella, he would stop and look around. He was dangerous close to where Aya was at watching the entertainment of the two ladies parts warring. Though, the parts war was already at an end. Smelling the alcohol and the strong scenets of the area, he would look at Carmella. "Stay close"

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
      Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 255
            ACC: 40 [---]
            STA: 55 [105]
            JMP: 60 [---]
            WEAR: 094%[/list]

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:02 pm
    User Image

• "Go go go!" she squealed seamlessly holding her drink while the male raised an arm with her in cheering, sloshing from side to side as she would watch the racers disappear....then...a lot of violence. Eyes were blinded by a bright light and she was quickly let go of as the big male dropped her, she'd twist in the air and land on the ground with ease as her boots hit the pavement, "Wowwweee!" she squeaked looking for where her drink had went only to find it spilled on the floor. Black eyes went wide as the small whiskers on her cheeks raised up with the movement of her jaw, "Oh noooo!" she whined loudly as she would back step a few times from the spilled drink her body shifting with ease to dodge people until.... she tripped and almost landed on top of a small child. However she put power in her legs and flew in a backflip to not smack either the male or the child in process landing in front of them with her arms out and bunny ears flopping back into place, "Gee! I almost knocked someone down." she stated with a chipper tone turning to wave to the two with a big smile on her face, "Ara ara! I'm super duper sorry! I almost smacked right into-" big eyes blinked in surprise, "Ouuya? It's Prince! Ooooo and Prince has his kid? How cute!" she squealed before crouching down to look at the youngster, "You are the prettiest little girl I've ever seen~ Must look just like your mommy huh?" she teased as she crouched before the youngster.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:23 pm
    User Image
      User Image

• Carmella almost had a few choice words. Well, she would of had a few choice words if she knew she was almost dunked on. However, she was too busy cuddled up to Usien. Usien saw it, but was lucky that there wasn't much of an issue. He was confused at first, just letting it be but when she apologized, Usien grew curious. Aya was...wasted and honestly it was amazing she was standing and still had consciousness. At least to him. He didn't know how many drinks she had. Hearing her voice, he blushed not at the introduction but at the fact she thought Carmella was his kid! WHOA WHOA WHOA!! WHO THE HELL DID HE SCREW TO CAUSE THIS?! She obviously was gone.

Carmella looked at Aya a little confused before folding her arms. A smirk played across her face. "Of course, she was a goddess after all. I know I am adorable" Carmella stated as for some reason she was getting a rivalry type tone. Looking at Prince and seeing how he was glancing at her, she would take his hand and hold it, trying to get Usien's attention more to her and away from. Who was even this girl. "Yeah yeah. My name is Carmella and this is My Prince. Don't be staring too much heffa." Carmella stated with attitude and a little venom. She never been challenged like this. It wasn't even a challenge. Usien usually gave her all his undivided attention. For even a slither of it to go to Aya was way too much. She wasn't a brat that was going to yell and cry. No, she was going to get it one way or another.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
      Quote:

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:47 pm
    User Image

• Ah....this was...one of those...kids....right. A grimace crawled onto her features as she became more open with her emotions she'd nod lightly and look up towards Usien and indicated the younger girl, "I feel like I'm interrupting a daddy daughter date." she offered lightly before standing as beads swung heavily around her neck and draped along her exposed navel, "She is cute and her name is gorgeous though! The uh...confidence is..." she murmured bringing her gloved fluffy hand up to her chin in honest thought, her face clearly flushed a light red, "Endearing!" she offered before easily swooping forward and placing a kiss on Usien's cheek and easily stepped back, "Didn't mean to interrupt~ Tell her mummy she adorable~" she offered with a wink before a hulking man...the same one from before approached directly behind her and offered her a new margarita, "Holy schmokes!" she jumped slightly as the cool drink touched her next before taking it, "Don't forget to enjoy yourselves you two, cotton candy and all!" she stated happily before sipping on her drink with a smile and an intimidating glare of 'this is my ********' from the man towards Prince.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 pm
    User Image
      User Image

• Carmella was one of those kids and more. The expression on her face when Aya felt she was interrupting was gorgeous. She had a smuggly look on her face. Almost as if she had achieved victory. Snuggling against Usien, she would be lost in her own world. She had more than confidence. She had birthrights damn it! "It's okay. Maybe one.......HEFFA!!" Camella stated enraged now. Oh no, she did not just kiss Usien like that! The short spitfire was already a little on edge with Aya. Prince use to come around Auntie's house and spend time with Carmella but that time been cut short tremendously. He doesn't even really come over. Usien also missed their last few play dates. So, Aya was already public enemy and now she had the audacity to kiss him in front of her like she didn't see her standing there!!

"I think you getting the wrong idea.. but I will let Aunti know" Usien stated before he would look to see Carmella heading towards Aya. Aya at this time was already in the clutches of someone else, but Carmella didn't care. She was going to give her a piece of her mind. Making it to Aya, the woman jumped into the air and would cling to Aya like a Koala. "Got damn it woman!! I told you don't touch my prince and then gonna try not only take prince away, but you already got a man!! SHAME!!" Carmella stated before looking at the swole guy then back at Aya trying get an answer.

Usien would of just let the actions go but the man had glared at him with a very suggestive demeanor. She could handle herself easily, but Usien for some reason didn't like how the guy was looking at him. Usien was just a guy trying to recover and not faint. The kiss, whether intentional or not sent shocks through his body. Seeing that creep trying move in on Aya and then Carmella was mixed into the fray, he was not going to let her get hurt! Neither of them! Stepping up, the kiss still having him red in face. He would look at the man in question. "Don't get your hopes up. You aint get no p***y tonight.. Aya coming with me " he stated without stutter. The new found piece of sky behind him. He was. He was really starting the altercation. His eyes looked serious but he didn't change his posture. He was giving them this one chance.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
      Quote:

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:31 pm
    User Image

• The yell of indignation tipped Aya off to the younger's possessiveness, she grimaced as she felt she definitely made an enemy by just being nice to Usien...though part of her was definitely doing it on purpose to piss the younger girl off. Was that a little bit of jealousy she had felt? That small prickle of a teeny bit possessive? Maybe, she was too drunk too care. When he stated she was getting the wrong idea she'd stick her tongue out at him, "Shhh, she's still your priceless treasure ne?" she teased. The feeling of arms and legs wrapping around her caused her to stumble back just a step or two before a hand reached up and her elbow embedded securely into her own side with drink still held, keeping the kid trapped to her safely, "W-wah? You told me not to look though?! Wait who's taking...who's man? Shame!?" the poor inebriated woman was lost as she would pat the child's hand, "I didn't take anyone away though? I don't have a...man?" she squinted before sipping her drink casually again clearly not too bothered....

The man looked at Usien with a snort and a sneer, up until the broad he'd been softening up with....was this her seventh margarita? Whatever, she was ready to be picked up by now. He wasn't about to let her get with some kid.... his arm had made to move to unlatch the child and grab the smaller woman, but instead he was now being stepped up to.... "Haaaaah?" he snorted turning on the male as he'd smirk, "So thats er name? She a true blue hometown girl eh? Perf, ain't got one before." he snorted crossing his arms over his chest, "Some skinny twig pretty boy going to stop me?" he questioned clearly full of himself. Aya was too busy with Carmella to take notice of the ongoings...well besides hearing her name and perking up slightly.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:21 am

User Image

User Image

• FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER
                                  xxxxxxxxxAND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

Violet lanterns' light doth not stray from lit screen even as peripherals catch stranger's approach. Jax had confidence in counterpart's capabilities to sort out whatever ordeal was to ensue. She was half tuned in, and of course perks up at the mention of royalties; interest piqued. Money was a language she spoke quite fluently, and was always a sure way to at least momentarily grab the attention of capricious fancies.

"What she said. Seeing is believing, mate. Might cost a bit more but... i'm sure for a big shot author like yourself, money isn't an issue right?" Azure brows c**k coyly as the can of sugary stimulant wets tongue once more when head tilts back.

She had nearly finished seafood and sticky rice grains... though all is lost moments after Jax feels the bombshell currently posing as comfortable seating tense up beneath her. It was a subtle shift, and the only warning issued before the entire area erupts in concussive blowback. Protective bulwark cast by ever watchful friend shields her from harm... the same couldn't be said for everything else, apparently. Chaos evident in splinters and errant crystal shards, it is only right she payed the owner outright; forthwith and nearly double what humble shopkeep asks for.

"That's all i've got on me right now; again, we're so sorry. You know how to get ahold of us if you need anything else."

Respectful bow before she turned on a heel; lips parted and teeth bared in cringing facade as she passes by newcomers filtering in.

"She's ********' pissed dude." No s**t sherlock, she thinks to herself as most obvious fact of the night is whispered to Giselle as she follows Ono to... wherever they were headed.
                                  - exit

xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                  Quote:

ACC: 35 [---]
                                        STA: 60 [+25]
                                        JMP: 0 [---]
                                        AIR: 50
                                        WEAR: 0%

TRICKS: 

-----

ccuppajo

Noble Negative J3T

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    MOOD ▬ ❝ Intrigued LOCATION ▬ ❝ Underground Mall COMPANY ▬ ❝

He wasn't totally blown off, but the interruption of their meal was surely something he should of thought about but his excitement was too much in the way. He wasn't going to ask anymore questions though. He got what he needed which was an invitation. Of course, he love have all his information upfront but something like this could be big. It could be one of his best sellers yet and if he had to wait on it to get everything right and perfect, he would. His food coming last because one wasn't sure how things would go. Seeing as Xander wasn't leaving or forced away than the food would be shifted over to the table. Unfortunately, that was when the situation occurred. It seemed fate would get in the way of his food. ESPECIALLY, his dumplings that he was low key salivating for. The impact wind barrier rushed to the scene. It didn't save his food, but it saved the 3 from being destroyed like the surrounding area. He was a little confused. Who hated the establishment so much to cause this type of destruction?

Xander would watch as the girls seemed upset. Yet, this man was more worried that he was trying to get beads? No matter. It wasn't worth the trouble or a retaliation. He got what he wanted. The number etched into his notebook and was already committed to memory. When time came, he would call them up. For now, he would take his stuff and start to head out. "Trust me. I care not for beads, but they do have something I need. For another time though" he stated lazily before beeping Jae. Where was she?

R.E.A.D → [190]
    → Acceleration: 65
    → Battle Strength: 75
    → Stamina: 50
    → Air Time: 32.5s

ccuppajo
    Experience. >w> Jae gonna be pissed

Ya boi raz
    A clean 30%.

Deecee Sama
    *Whistles*.

Black Fire Lord
    Come collect your giant.

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:52 pm
                          User Image

User Image
                        • The b*****d ran?!

After finally getting over the shitty flash attack from nowhere, Gashi opened his eyes to more bullshit. That fang tossing b***h boy ran after only two attacks? What kinda low balling, ********?! "All that READ the ******** had and he goes off prancing into the sky after only a few attacks? Tch." For the time being, he'd stand down. Winds slowed to a calm as Gashi removed another cancer stick; lighting it and blowing the smoke off as his mood came to a close. "Let's take ten. Thanks for the back up, Sun. Paco, go enjoy this piece of s**t festival while you can. I'mma go find something that won't piss me the ******** off." Well, he was pretty deep in at this point. So much so, that he didn't even care that he'd seen the pair of princess bitches earlier. Striding off, he'd make a turn to head on into another part of the festival. Maybe another b***h could peak his interest or someone had some drugs or something. Anything to take the edge off.

Deecee Sama

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
                          • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
                          • Strength: [145 [---]]
                          • Stamina: [16/25 [---]]
                          • Jump: [00 [---]]
                          • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
                          • Air Treck Wear
                            • [[014%]]

• Tune Up Status
                            • Speed: [00]