Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Underground Shopping Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:01 pm

User Image
      User Image
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Darkness that superimposes darkness; she gazes unto the iron color of his eyne, metal that is malleable through the tempering of it. He waits in the umbrage, twisting like bloodstained knives into his soul. Dull, but knives nonetheless. This... this was the mangled man and the atrophied gods of his youth; every utterance of an apology unveiling a truth of an existence made of suffering. One question would lead to another, especially when such things were divulged.

They do not know her, and yet they look upon her with such.... concern? Ardor? Cacoethes? Oppressive torrents of emotion ripple from the two. too immense to stand within the threshold of either for long when constricting with each passing minute. Lucky veers observance to Alpha, anger brimming behind pinpoint pupils, devoid of facial twitches his visage remains stoic, marblesque. Roam does her perception, and she, a mouthpiece of kindness and mercies perhaps boundless, catches Gashi's arm. Halting him before he dashes off to wallow in self-inflicted misery.

"You don't know me, Gashi-san." It takes physical strength to not try and offer a thousand things at once. She wanted to trust him as he wanted in her good intentions. Inching closer, Lucky feels the hairs upon feverish olive-skinned piety rise with reluctance. Arms wreathe around his neck, bodice obtrudes instantly into his hunched stance. Petals perched at the delicate shell of his ear, their lengthy swathes of hair doing well to curtain the whispers: "How many times have others told me you’re a monster? So be a monster; a better one. Hunt the others; be the thing they all fear when they close their eyes at night. But do it the right way. "

Undertones rise within the span of a few seconds to chime politely. "I can only hope that your rights outweigh the wrongs and that one day you learn to live, not just survive." Prying apart, she smiles. "Take care of yourself, Gashi-san."

Shifting, momentum leads her towards Alpha once more but a familiar voice beckons attention. Sae! "Oh! Hello! Alpha this is- !?! Gashi is neither an ex nor a boyfriend." What was with the interest in her love life? The world did not revolve around who bedded her, when it eventually came to it.

"This is Sae... She's an acquaintance and client. I had texted her earlier to inform her that the treks were completed. I apologize for not telling you sooner, Alpha, though I had no idea that..." It'd be chaotic, hellishly agonizing. She clears her throat quietly, continuing again. "I understand you are aggravated, again I wholeheartedly apologize for any discomfort on my end. Let's rain check the lunch; I'll pay to make up for it? You have my number, you can call me and I'll message you when everything is... done."

Eventually, she offers Sae a decorative bag, one generally found in upscale fashion-forward shops.

"I hope you find them satisfactory. I added new wheels, too. Should help if you are in the more combative type parts war."

[ Fearless Wheels added & +30 Stamina, +30 Acceleration tuned to custom rebuilt C-Rank ATs = 7 AP ]

With payment in hand, Lucky waved to them before setting off. Heading elsewhere in the festival, hopefully, to find a way to cure this throbbing headache.

[Exit]

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                          ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                                                ACC: 75 [---]
                                                                STR: 25 [---]
                                                                STA: 90 [---]
                                                                JMP: 25 [---]
                                                                AIR: 25

TRICKS:

Deecee Sama

Novasse
                                                            Whenever you get the chance to post & update for your AP, just shoot me a message or whatever and I'll toss up an update to transfer the ATs to your profile.

** No rush tho. heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:46 pm
                          User Image

User Image
                        • "How many times have others told me you’re a monster? So be a monster; a better one. Hunt the others; be the thing they all fear when they close their eyes at night. But do it the right way. "

He'd stop dead in his tracks as a realization hit him. Of all the times he'd done terrible things. Of all the people he'd hurt and all the ones he'd dismissed as useless, not a single one meant anything to him more than a passing glance. He was taught the world would always look down on him, no matter what. That the only thing he could ever be, was a monster to his core. Sarada had taken a boy from the streets and raised him into a blade to be swung as many times as he needed. People were always against you, so use them as stepping stones to do what you will. But never had anyone ever given him more and anyone who tried, were only there to make themselves feel better for fixing a broken man. But he didn't know Lucky. They had only met once and yet, there was sincerity in her tone. Her actions. It peaked that those angelic words might've meant more to him than a lot in his life.

Be better Gashi. You can be ******** better.

Maybe. . Maybe with time. With thought and will. Ironing himself out to the point of becoming something more than just this rabid hellbent demon who only saw the ground as his hunting ground. "No, the world is mine to hunt. i'll just. . hunt it differently." Marked by a certain grandeur that certainly wasn't there before, his hand lightly gripped her arm as eyes closed. ". . Hm." Nothing could beat his concentration now. He had purpose. There was meaning to his fangs and even more, to himself. But it all would begin with discarding who this current man was. That included all his falsehoods.

That included Sae.

Just as she'd finished giving her, her Treks, she'd be met with a very serious Gashi now standing in her face, a few feet away. His hand reached out, placing them over the skates to speak. "Do whatever the hell you want. I'm leavin' for a bit. And. . sorry for what I did. Sarada was going to kill you if you left, so the only option I could figure back then was taking you out completely." Pausing, his eyes searched for the answer his mouth couldn't produce. ". . For what it was worth, you were one of the few people I trusted. I loved you and I thank you for caring for a piece of s**t like me." Reparations. Amends. As they were, he'd need them to move himself onward. Start by fixing what you can and then, doing what you can.

Nothing was left to be said. Feet took him onward, a final nod to Lucky while pacing out of the grounds.

Deecee Sama

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
                          • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
                          • Strength: [145 [---]]
                          • Stamina: [16/25 [---]]
                          • Jump: [00 [---]]
                          • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
                          • Air Treck Wear
                            • [[014%]]

• Tune Up Status
                            • Speed: [00]
                            • Strength: [00]
                            • Stamina: [00]
                            • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
                            • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]

• Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]

• Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]

• Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Die."

Trick Record:

---

---

ccuppajo

Deecee Sama

Genius

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 am
    Moved to Cube thread~  
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:57 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                • Great now his lunch date was ruined. What a ******** day. Should of just punched Gashi if it was gonna turn out this way anyways. A very black and white way of looking at things Alpha frowned. Yes things could of turned out worse for him relationship wise. Sadly Alpha was to small minded to consider such things. Flicking his finished smoke away the death rider took out a new cancer stick. "Fine I lost my appetite anyways.." He never had one to begin with but it was an excuse to mask his emotions.

*Beep beep.*

His pocket suddenly beeping twice he'd retrieve his phone and glance at the incoming message. "Something just came up anyways." Yet again another excuse to make it seem like he wasn't being stood up. That message could of said anything. Maybe it was a pride thing but it was easier to deal with like this. Wasn't everyone really a coward in the end? "I'll catch you later or something Lucky." Without much of a good bye Alpha skated off lighting his cig.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                  Quote:

Tricks:

Stamina used: 16

Wear used: 16%

R.E.A.D → [260]
                                                  → Acceleration: [30]
                                                  → Battle Strength: [180]
                                                  → Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                  → Jump: [20]
                                                  → Air Time: 55
                                                  → Reaction: 55
                                                  → Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
                                                  E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
                                                  D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
                                                  C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
                                                  B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
                                                  A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
                                                  S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
                                                  SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
                                                  King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
                                                  E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
                                                  D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
                                                  C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
                                                  B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
                                                  A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
                                                  S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
                                                  SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 35%
                                                  King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
                                                  B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
                                                  A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
                                                  S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
                                                  SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
                                                  Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

ccuppajo

Deecee Sama

Novasse
                                                  It's not like I been here the whole time. v.v

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Member 100
    • Dressed Up 200

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:49 pm
    User Image
      User Image

• The man was finished and Carmella was going back to what she was doing best, loving on Prince. Taking his hand back, she would cling to his arm before looking up at the drunken Aya. "Heh. Don't worry. The threat is gone. Told him not to do it" Carmella stated with a smile. She wasn't going to attack Aya. Aya wasn't a threat in which she was able justify the attack for. Now, if she was someone else who was trying hurt Prince then well, she would do so. Usien was just caught in the middle of it all. He was just a chaperone at this point A figure with long black hair would eventually come along and look at Usien. He didn't say anything. He instead just looked away and blushed. His Auntie always caused that, but maybe it was the clothes or the fact his family had some genes to them .Either way, Indra would come to collect her child. They were having a family dinner night. There was no escaping it! Once she collected Carmilla, she disappeared letting Usien be alone with Aya.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
      Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 260
            ACC: 40 [---]
            STR: 105 [---]
            STA: 55 [105]
            JMP: 60 [---]
            AIR: 82.5
            WEAR: 094%[

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:16 pm
    User Image

• Aya smiled lightly at the younger girl as she went on to explain she told him not to do it, "Princess Carmella our saviour!" she squeaked happily as she would finally slide off the porch and land upon the ground. Eventually a strange woman would approach and kidnap the young lass while Aya was busy handing off his finished glass to one of the bar people, walking back with ease and confidence she'd watch Carmella be led away by the dark haired woman leaving Usien alone. She blinked in confusion, "Eeeeh?" she walked forward sidling up beside Usien and waving to the younger girl with clear fondness on her face before leaning on the other male, "She was cute." she stated not indicating who she meant before she felt a bit of an annoyance at seeing the blush on Usien's face. Standing up straight as she would eye the other and suddenly her hand would reach forward grabbing his cheek and guiding him with ease down towards her as she pecked him on the cheek as a coy smile crawled onto her face, "You are also very cute." she whispered into his ear before letting his face go. She would look to find another drink again, she felt giddy and a little better as the annoying feeling went away. Too bad her mind was so addled she didn't realize she probably did something mean to the other.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:42 pm
    User Image
      User Image

• Usien would feel relieved. Sometimes, Carmilla was a handful. He didn't mind it. She was somewhat being good today, but if Indra was collecting her kids then something was going on that he wasn't about to get into. The blush, natural as it still flexed on his face showing his embarrassment. Aya was drunk, but that was part of the festivities. This also meant that he could start drinking!!! The woman that he lived with would suddenly get in front of his face. Feeling her hand on his cheek, he would receive a kiss. Just a little peck on his cheek but still that and the combination of her words killed. him. The blush increased, the tuner feeling weak as he would fall onto his a**, shocked by what just occurred. He was in a slight daze. Did that just happen!

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
        Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 260
              ACC: 40 [---]
              STR: 105 [---]
              STA: 55 [105]
              JMP: 60 [---]
              AIR: 82.5
              WEAR: 094%[

TRICKS:

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:10 pm
    User Image

• Aya was utterly unaware of what she had done to her friend, too busy hunting down her next drink as she would walk into the crowd her bunny tail disappearing while her ears were one of the many pin points of accessories in the air. Finding her way to one of the open bars she would soon be pulling money from her pocket and laying down enough ( she thinks its enough anyways ) for a few shots, some men whistled as she would be challenged by another woman on the bar to not use her hands to take the shot. The two had four shots of chocolate topped with whipped cream ( you know the shot ;P ), soon she had her arms behind her back as the bartender gave the countdown and....lips locked around the cool glass and tongue swirled the bottom lip to let the drink slide back before placing the empty glass back down and going for the next one. Yells of excitement around her as she finished the last one before the other girl got to her third, cheerful crows and excitement came from the few watching as Aya licked her reddened lips, "Neeee, wanna go again?" she offered with a slight slur to her words as she placed the money she won back on the table as the woman paid for all eight shots, "Anyyyyone?" she wondered lightly.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out