Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coamenel ended up running into the wrong set of lions. He had walked away with his life, but he felt like he had more blood outside his body than in. Of course that wasn't completely true. He found himself near a pride, he didn't think he had entered into the area. He could smell hyena, and assumed it was as safe as he was going to get.

With nothing left in him, he collapsed. He was exhausted. Blood was running down parts of his face where open wounds were seeping from above his eye. He could consider himself lucky. He had found a spot he could slip away, and managed to run faster than they could. Or maybe they let him go? He didn't care. He was alive.

He was breathing heavy, as he lay helpless on the ground. No energy left in him. He needed to sleep, he needed help.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:11 pm
I Lady Kiya I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While Ys enjoyed her time in the pack lands, some days she needed to venture out of the bone laden lands to find new herbs for her salves and tonics. She was a healer after all, and what sort of healer didn't have the right supplies hanging around?

With an old bag formed out of large leaves swiped from a tree near the Prideland borders, Ys set out. She stuck out like a sore thumb in the gloomy elephant graveyard, and even more so against the dusty grass of the Southlands. No worries. The looks of the female didn't hinder her skills (even if she preferred not to fight).

The sound of heavy breathing caught her attention as her eyes narrowed, searching for the culprit. The scent of blood was strong, and soon her nose brought her to the other.

Her head tilted as her healer mind went to work. At least he was a hyena. She could definitely use her talent to help him!

"Oh, you poor thing." Ys stated, walking over to the fallen hyena, poking at his body. Yep. Still breathing. "Looks like you got the bad end of the stick, didn't you." She tsked.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:53 pm
Regardless of how tired he may have seemed, he jumped when she poked him. He didn't move his head, but his eye met with who had touched him. He eased up when he saw it was another hyena. His terror of the lions possibly following him subsided for the moment.

With struggle, he lifted up his head to give her a good look over, she didn't seem to be threatening. "You... should see the other guy." He lied. She didn't need to know he was jumped, after all. He wouldn't tell anyone about that if he didn't have to. Things could turn out for the better. Lucky for him, it seemed this hyena knew what she was doing...

Seemed to.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Ys snorted at the comment. "I am sure he is running around telling his buddies how he practically slaughtered a hyena. Tell me, was it a lion who did this to you?" The hyena held a sore spot against the felines (rather, all felines).

"Lucky I am around. I happen to have things that can help your wounds! First, something for the pain, hmm?"

She rustled through her bag, to find a few brown leaves. She hummed to herself, continuing to scrummage for something else. She pulled out a small tortoise shell, an old snail, plucked three petals of a particularly bright pink plant and tossed everything together. Grabbing a rock nearby, she had begun to smash the contents, forming a slimy, chunky grit. She hid the contents from the hyena as she glanced at him through a side eye.

"You aren't allergic to anything, right?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:20 pm
He didn't answer her question about his wounds. He just looked away from her, not wanting to admit anything. His silence was enough proof of her suspicion regardless of him hiding anything. If he said nothing, she couldn't really prove anything, right?

"huh?" he asked her as she was doing some voodoo magic of some sort. What was she mashing? Though, he wasn't in the position to question anything. She was, after all, helping him. He wasn't sure if he was allergic to anything. He wasn't sure what that event meant, so he assumed not. At least, that was the only guess he could give her.

He gave a half shrug, or what he could muster in a shrug./color]

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:38 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Ah Huh. Ys smirked, shaking her head at his silence.

"Good!" the lighter female said, pushing the gritty substance in the tortoise shell bowl towards the wounded hyena. While she had never mixed this particular component together, she had used each of the pieces separetely in other remedies. If they helped individually, surely they could help grouped together. What could possibly go wrong?

"I probably wouldn't look at it though when you eat this. Best just close your eyes and swallow. Pretend it's a juicy piece of meat." Technically the snail could be considered protein?

"And then once that kicks in, we should move you closer to a water source to clean that wound." There was no way she was going to lick it clean, gross.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:30 pm
KasaiLoki

He gave her a look of concern, but did what she was telling him. Whatever he had put into his mouth was gross. Slimy, tasted like something that one should never eat. Like some sort of poison-bitter paste. Though, he didn't have a choice but to trust the hyena that was so willing to help him in this state. It didn't even go down easy. He coughed and gagged for a good minute or so. Maybe it was shorter, who was counting? Everything seemed to be going slow anyways.

He was not sure that he could actually get up. All his energy was gone, but he would attempt when he could. The pain was there, and his mouth was now becoming numb. He wasn't sure if it was because the stuff she had given him, or if he was just starting to panic a little. He could still feel his mouth and tongue, it was just a onset of tingling feeling to it.

Maybe that was what she intended, and soon it would numb his whole body? Or maybe it was to distract him from the pain. Cause that was what was currently happening. He was not thinking about how much his body ached, but the weird sensation that was in his throat. He licked his lips and smacked his jaw together and looked at her.

"Is my throat suppose to be tingly?" he asked her curious. He wasn't sure how medicine worked. He'd never used it before. He needed water, though. He could feel his mouth kinda being dry. Maybe it was just because the tingling of it all, or he just didn't notice how thirsty he was from panic and danger.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Tingly? Ys looked up in surprise at the question from the other hyena. "Er...no..." Was it? No...She was sure it wouldn't. After all, when the ingredients were separated they worked just fine.

Oh...what if this particular combination wasn't suppose to be mixed. What if this was the actually reaction?! Ys licked her lips, humming slightly as she scrounged her back for other ingredients. A piece of charred wood from a lightning struck tree? That could help. (She had already experimented once with the male, what was some more?) "Err..." She looked at the blackened wood, then back at the hyena. "Think you can walk a bit. I need some water, and you probably should get some too."

She could just play this cool. Get the male to a water hole, let the water help wash away her previous concoction, as well as help her make a new paste for him to consume.

She nudged him, avoiding the wounds as best as possible. "You can lean on me if you need to."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 am
KasaiLoki

THAT... was not comforting... He looked at her, but wasn't panicking yet. She knew what she was doing.... Right? He looked at her with a raised brow. His mouth more and more tingly as the time passed. "I... think I can" He said, but his words might not have come out quite as clear as he had thought he said them.

He attempted to get to his feet, but fell back down the first time. Second, he lifted himself up again. "I... I think I can manage" He said. His legs were shaking, but they were holding. He took one small step, landed it, Yes, he could do this without help. He limped a few paces forward. His legs remembering how to walk again. No danger, at least not visible danger, was around. "Where's the water?" He asked.

He had no clue where he was, honestly.

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff