Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Sensoji Temple: Nakamise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image

This woman was a real piece of work. Here he was trying to offer peace and all he received in return was spite, contempt, and insults. For a moment Soap clenched his teeth in scowling whilst balling his fists but after a moment the tension inside of him faded. For a moment he'd sigh as he let it all unravel; their trivial game of cat and mouse he'd grown boring. For what was suppose to be something enthralling and captivating had turned into disappointment. "Man, you're really dense, aren't you? I'm seriously trying to be nice here." He sucked his teeth as a large palm combed through the aureus strands along the back of his head. "Also, you should really take a good, hard look around you. I actually fit in a lot more than you do, foreigner, but I can see that I'm wasting my breath." He sifted through his pockets and dug out his phone to check the time, a huff expelled from his lips; he should probably get back to work.

Before doing so he'd neatly fold his jacket, spotting a thrown out table beside him he'd lay the jacket flatly onto it. Whether she took it, wore it, spat on it, or just left it was up to her.
                                                                    "If you wanna run around naked like an idiot because you're too prideful then be my guest." He turned his back to her as he'd begun strolling off, halting to turn his head back over to her. His eyes flared with rage, pupils dilated as a menacing glow wafted from his irises. "But don't you DARE claim to be a hero of justice when all you're doing is going around robbing people. Take some ******** responsibility for your actions!" He scolded in hopes of reaching that other part of her; the stupid but palatable one.

The earth stirred and shook around them, concrete cracking at his feet as the walls rattled. It became apparent that Soap had been more infuriated about her blasphemy above all else. To him, justice meant everything. With another calming breath the thunderous seismic activity stopped before the walls could collapse. He turned his head forwards again as he'd begin his pace once more, a hand rising to give a farewell wave,
                                                                    "Later Bunny. Come find me when you aren't some giant ball of rage and actually care about wanting to be a hero. I can help you become just that."

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

TRICKS
𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿
𝖠 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖦𝖺𝗂𝖺 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖼 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾, 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗆𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗒𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖺. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗆𝗂𝖼 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖤 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

• El didn't even twitch, not even slightly at his remarks as he went on to state he was being nice, "Isn't. That. Always. The. Case." she spat the words out with extreme venom as she would back up a step crouching down again, she would snort at his response about fitting in not at all caring what he thought. She was born here. He was the foreigner no matter how one looked at it. The second he pulled his phone out her tensed legs made her launch at an angle before her feet slammed into the two walls surrounding her sending her up onto the roofs above where she glared down at him. Concrete and brick had cracked under the force of her kicks as she snuffed at the man's remarks, she'd click her tongue at his mention of her being an idiot for running around naked. Was he not the one who ruined her clothing? Was he not the one who continued on to attack her and chase her down with some strange intent that she had no response for?!

Red eyes remained narrowed as she started to turn away only to feel the pressure of her other half roused by the other man's words, grasping her ears as she'd suddenly scream at the top of her lungs, "GOD DAMN IT GIRL!" she howled dropping down briefly as her head felt like it was going to explode the crosses in her eyes starting to fade. Tears rolled down the bronzed woman's face at the mentions from the male and soon a child like innocence made the adult rage vanish as she stood up and turned pointing a finger at the man, "YOU KNOW NOTHING VILLAIN!" she screeched at him, "You are just a big liar! If that is what you think a hero is supposed to be you are just a stupid pig head bully!" she hollered before realizing her missing clothing, "Wah...?" she murmured staring at the shirt and peeking under, "YOU A THIEF!" she hollered before turning and bounding away clearly rattled and upset by the recent development. Half sure what she saw was a dream, but deciding to bury all the memories in denial refusing to acknowledge anything, brief memories toiled over her mind before she slowed on one of the buildings crouching down and hugging herself tight as she started to cry again. Why was the world picking on her?

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:21 pm
User Image

His cool moment had lasted about all of two seconds.

With the woman scouring the roof now he'd begun his leave when he suddenly heard a shout that grabbed his attention.
                                                                    "Hm?" The man peered over his shoulder again. The initial words of the brute hadn't been addressed towards him but he'd watch the shift occur. Soap knew of mental patients with split personalities but never had he actually seen the shift occur before now. With a tone more simplistic and childish he'd be scolded by the fleeing woman from before, again spouting talks of heroes and villains . The shakiness in her voice from realizing she'd been nude made him raise a brow; still he hadn't turned to face her, not until she hollered and ran off.

An exasperated sigh blew through his lips. At times like this he could feel the familiar itch for nicotine but he'd given that up months ago.

At least now he could probably try and talk some sense into her.

His anger was replaced with curiosity and a degree of worry. Despite being freakishly strong and durable, there were clear signs of distress. Externally they'd been caused by him but what of the illness itself? What was the trauma that had caused that rift in her brain in the first place? He'd remember seeing a shift in her eyes, pupils morphing into the symbols of a project Soap thought to have been discontinued long ago. There hadn't been many cases on it, let alone new ones. All the more reason to pursue this woman; having the know how now.

Pivoting back to his position facing the dead end he'd stroll towards it, scooping up his folded jacket along the way. With a powerful vertical leap a thunderous vibration pulsed through the ground. A brief shift in gravitational pull had allowed him to repel himself from the surface and cleanly onto the rooftop. He could spot the woman across the way, curled up into a large ball. soap really must've struck a chord in her.

He'd roll slowly towards her, careful to keep his distance. The faint hums of his air treks not too far off before they'd go quiet. It was followed by the sounds of soft clacking as Soap had removed his air treks, standing on the roof with a pair of socks on.
                                                                    "I'm sorry. If I hurt your feelings earlier. I just want to talk." He came in peace. His treks in one hand, the other extended his jacket out for her to take so she could cover up. He'd avert his gaze to avoid seeing her bare body. "No more tricks, I promise."

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

TRICKS
𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿
𝖠 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖦𝖺𝗂𝖺 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖼 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾, 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗆𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗒𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖺. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗆𝗂𝖼 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖤 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Terrifying images toiled through her mind of being strapped down while screaming in agony, muffled words and demands from cruel faced physicians ravaged her senses as she would hear those same words, "You aren't a hero! Just a lab rat, best suited with your mouth shut." the hiss echoed in her ears and she covered them as tears started to burn along her cheeks. Scarlet and white burned with no abandon as she would feel terror and anger at her own feebleness, she was a hero of justice...she was always a hero of justice...she promised....she promised her. They would see the outside world together. They would, she'd bring the sky to her. Whimpers escaped from her lips before a vicious bite to try and stop the sounds was delivered to her lip causing it to bleed.

Hot red dripped onto the cool cement beneath her crouched form as she would have been too caught up in her own whirlwind of memories and terror to take notice of the person approaching her. The movement she caught out of the corner of her eye as well as the movement of cloth triggered her to suddenly shove away like someone who had been attacked. Hands scraped along the hard surface as she shoved herself back, eyes wide enough to show the extreme contrast of her skin as the jacket would be held out to her. Blinking as her hand reached up and tightened the shirt around her neck in a fist full of cloth, the harsh throb of a headache starting to come over her as the other was trying to be nice to her now. She stared wide eyed and holding her breath as she waited for him to rage out on her or attack her again, he'd be left standing there for a moment as she looked at him and noted the removal of his jet shoes, she looked around wearily as if expecting something else to jump out at her. Soft sniffles sounded as she slowly leaned forward and snatched the coat from him before scooting back to a distance she felt safe in. Tugging off the shirt and easily pulling the coat around her body as she kept glancing between him and what she was doing, fear kept her from approaching him as he had done something....she was missing her uniform and he had been yelling at her...

Something stirred beneath the surface of her mind, like a shark's fin in unknown dark waters, looming with a blood lust she couldn't understand. It made her shiver before she backed up another step, "What do you want to talk about." it was a statement rather then a question, it was shaky and small as she had clearly no want to be near him, but willing to listen a little....if the topic interested her that was.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 pm
User Image

His peace offering was tentatively accepted. The coat disappearing from his hand as the blonde made sure not to peer over until the rabbit had covered herself. When he did he'd notice the distance she'd placed between them. He contemplated stepping forward but if experience had taught him anything it was that she would've only taken on away. Once he managed to grab her attention he wanted to make sure that he kept it. He couldn't ask anything too intrusive lest he further up her guard, but he couldn't be too simplistic as that wouldn't drop her guard right away if at all.

Soap was balancing on a tightrope, he was going to have to tread lightly if he didn't wish to fall.
                                                                    "Just a few simple things, for starters, what's your name?" He pondered, a faint smile cracking his lips as he stood there, watching her movements, carefully studying her but very passively. His friendliness was genuine but it was with intent, like trying to talk down someone who'd been suicidal. "I'll go first if you'd like. My name is Johnathan McClain, but you can call me John and as you've already guessed, I'm from America." He'd flash his pearls with a faint chuckle

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

TRICKS
𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Red eyes watched with extreme intensity as the other was careful on his wording, bronzed skin was pulled taut on her features as she showed extreme weariness towards him, as he went on to ask her what her name was. Very simple. Blond brows knitted down as she looked skeptical of him, with her apparent response he was quick to introduce himself as well as offer some odd information. A slight tilt of the head as she looked like she was contemplating whether or not to talk to him.....finally tensing up slightly as she looked away briefly, "Usa. Usamimi. I didn't know you were from America......your name is very...odd." she stated quietly as she tightened her grip on the borrowed coat, "What does...John...want?" she tried the name and it felt strange on her tongue, "You didn't ask anything earlier...just yelled..." she mumbled with a childish tone of him doing something very wrong to her.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:57 pm
User Image

Her name had been Japanese despite the first few letters being the most American. Soap immediately took note of the lack of a surname. Either she hadn't given it purposefully or she didn't have one. Her alias was quite befitting for her skill set. He'd do a quick visual analysis of her physical being, finding her frame heavy yet rotund, fit but how had she been so elastic? "Aha, you think so? John is actually really common where I'm from. Usamimi is much more unique." He'd compliment.

When confronted about his motives Soap had given that question a moment of thought. He couldn't exactly accuse her and scold her for her wrong-doing; especially over something so trivial now. Her speech and tone implied that he'd been speaking to someone younger than the body in front of him, he'd have to be a little more animated and soft-toned to come off as friendly and not some strict adult.
                                                                    "Aaah. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. You really surprised me back there. You really appeared out of nowhere. Why, I thought you were a villain." He'd explain, a finger tapping his cheek as his features seemed to visibly express his wordage. A hand came to rest at the back of his head where he'd rub through his golden nest before he continued. "Usually heroes ask other people for their patronage first before taking it. So I was really confused there. I had to be sure that you weren't some common thief out to make us heroes look bad yah know." Soap was hinting at something. He hadn't been blowing his cover rather than slowly unraveling it in comicbook-fashion. The blonde was leading her curiosity so she hadn't felt pressured from having the spotlight on her.

QUOTES
Cor Contritum

TRICKS
𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Usa eyed the man with clear distrust, though her frame had relaxed just a fraction as he had kept his distance and the conversation quite light in comparison to what he had been doing earlier. A grimace formed on her features as he announced his name was common and her's was in fact more unique, "....aye..." she mumbled as her brows pulled down into an almost pained look at the mention. It was unique. It was supposed to be. It was what she was tagged.

Red eyes snapped up at the response to her posed question teeth bared in agitation at his remark, "Not a villain. I don't hurt people." she growled severely as she rubbed her covered arms, "I'm careful." she stated somberly before flinching back when he had moved his hand. Even if it was a non-aggressive maneuver it was clear the female was still in flight mode, she'd stare at him when he announced he was a hero and that she should ask for things. A glare was received in compensation, "You no hero. You attack and hurt." her words had devolved into something almost primal as she glared at him, "No different then villain. Out for vengeance over small thing." she growled, "No one care about small morsel...I not steal all food." she grumbled stepping back towards the edge of the building as she felt like she had been scolded for doing something wrong, "You no hero...just awful villain." she murmured again, "Why even talk, you'll just try to attack again." she hissed her eyes becoming alert as she recalled his earlier trick to get her in the first place.

Anxiety riled through her like a dark cord, "Stay away from me!" she suddenly shrieked at him before turning to bound away again. El was alert as she watched from the inside looking out, Usa was right to fear that man. He had played on her need for sustenance to grab and assault her prior, he was going to try to lure her in by playing her again, it instilled fear like no other as it was no different then the doctors, "It won't hurt...just sit still it'll be over quick!" before hours of agony ensued. Not all of them smiled...but they all seemed indifferent to her cries, fear pulsed through her as she landed on the next roof clutching her head in severe pain as she tried to shut down the memories again, trying to bury them deep like they never happened.

• X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out