Table of Content

1. Kuchiro "Fang" Mistalune [x]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:32 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Kuchiro "Fang" Mistalune
tab How Old Am I…| 16
tab What Sex Am I...| Male
tab What Do I Look Like...| Long and wild jet black hair, with brown eyes. He has a youthful appearance and the physical kind of build that is earned from training the minimum amount necessary. He tends to wear dark angst heavy attire often with a red or gray pattern in the form of skulls. On his right arm there is the Iwagakure symbol followed by lines that trickle off of it as a tattoo. Each line represents the blood of his closest comrades that he lost.
tab What Are My People...| Of Irish and Pacific-Islander descent
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| Shakuton - Scorch Release [x] []
tab Where Am I From...| Iwagakure
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'8''
tab And How Heavy...| 144lb
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium
tab What Was I to My Home...} Shinobi, Jōnin Commander, Special Operations
tab How Experienced Was I...| Formerly A-Rank | Now D-Rank
tab What Am I Like...: A cruel and calculating monster of a man, Kuchiro had lived his life forged by the drum of war. A methodical tactical genius, he was able to inspire courage to his soldiers with ease and fear in the hearts of his enemies that would route even the most steadfast heart. His personality can be defined akin to a Machiavellian mind, one that is constantly seeking ways to manipulate those around him in one large political game of chess where the pawns are their hearts.
tab What Did I Believe In...: "They destroyed the will of stone. So I will pick up the broken pieces and paint them in the blood that remains."
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Defeat
    tab • Drowning
    tab • Attachment
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Tactics
    tab • Ninjutsu
    tab • Sage Jutsu
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Pride
    tab • Teamwork
    tab • Close-Range

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Madness [x]
tab When Was I Born...| December 25th
tab What Have I Experienced...: In the beginning, Fang was a child, but he grew up in a world where his innocence was ripped from him. Having lived in poverty in Iwagakure, his father would often steal from food stands and farming fields in order to secure meals for Fang and his mother. However, one day the Iwa guards caught him and forced him into the military for community service. They enlisted Fang in as a stone soldier as well, since the boy was old enough to fight at 10. The training was extremely difficult; the weight of the will of stone a constant challenge. However, Fang showed promise and quickly rose through the ranks, although it was never too difficult to do so since his superiors died constantly and positions were always available. In his childhood, he developed a friendship with a man named Matsumoto Jin, one whom become his squad-mate and someone whom would be by his side for a lifetime.

As a Chūnin, alongside Matsumoto, Fang engaged a tailed beast. His memory was hazy that night but he believed it possess powers that were beyond anything he could imagine. It took almost all of his chakra and very well-aimed Doton jutsu to keep it from completely destroying the gate and walls of Iwa. It was in this battle, that Fang had lost his sensei, Souchiro Mistalune, the man whom gave him his last name and the meaning of family. In his dying breath, Souchiro cried, "Dare not forget the will of stone is eternal, this death is not the end for me. My legend will be in the ground you walk upon." Matsumoto and Fang could not grieve for his loss for the village would be attacked for days by the Leafies whom used their Katon jutsu to set the sky ablaze and catching onto the fields.

As a Jōnin he lead many shinobi into battle and trained Iwa's brightest. Often war between Iwa and Konohagakure occurred. It was at this same time he had finally wedded himself to Hizana, the most beautiful woman in all of Iwa, with the voice that could put any angry heart to slumber; it especially put Fang to ease. How Fang hated the "Leafies" as they were nicknamed, a bunch of honor-less cowards whom hid behind trees and never engaged in a battle of stone will. While away from Iwa, it was a combined attack force that laid waste to a section of the village that Fang's wife Hizana and his two daughters Shizune and Izana were living at. In anger, he took off his headband and with close friends crossed the border to exact vengeance on Konoha. They exchanged combat with several guards, but were seen by some villagers whom lived in the countryside. To his greater shame, they had to be killed, lest they send for reinforcements. This was the reality of war.

Having lost his family as many in Iwa did, Fang quickly rose to a strong position of power and was given the rank of Jōnin Commander. His will of stone was so cold and steeled, that the Tsuchikage would often turn to Fang to make most of the village's major decisions, even ignoring the wills of the Daimyō. It was in this time that he had built many connections with Jōnin often trying to secure time for them to be with their families. He did not want them to see them lost so young and so soon as he had lost his family. That was when the largest war to reach Iwagakure had occurred. Their numbers seemed endless and the destruction was akin to a raging tsunami. Konoha's Leafies had brought friends this time: Kirigakure and Kumogakure. Fang's best friend Matsumoto Jin had told Fang to take what forces remained to go into the mountains and that he would give his life to save the future of the village, and ensure Fang continued to live being among the oldest and wisest.

As Fang watched the last day of Iwa, its great chambers and stone monuments crumbling, he took out his katana and prepared himself to run in and die with his nation. Like a captain to his ship, he could not abandon the life he had spent years protecting. He would sink with the ruins of Iwa. As he engaged blades with Kumo shinobi, he knew they would best him, but he utilized his kekkai genkai Shakuton to obliterate as many of the bastards as he could. Exhausted from chakra loss, he stood in the smoke waiting for the next wave, awaiting his glorious release and ascent into the next world. That was when he found himself surrounded by shinobi that possessed the same Iwa symbol as his own by in a dark black. "Reinforcements? Get out of here you fools! They've overr-" Before he had a chance to defend himself, one of them had caught him with a blade coated in a paralysis of some kind. Unable to form handseals, all he could see as he began to feel dizzy was the formation of a jutsu: "Iwagakure Hiden Jutsu: Eternal Mountain Burial." The world blackened as was first felt like sticky mud began to harden as everything suddenly became darkened. Death, freedom, at last. Or so he thought.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • Ninjutsu [x]
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab Will of Stone: Having lived in the time Iwa existed and living a lifetime there, he naturally learned to utilize the Doton elemental affinity as well as anyone who was born with such an affinity. [+Doton Element]
    tab Inherit the Earth: Having such a grounded reality in Iwa and his time trapped in the mountainous earth, his has a larger capacity to absorb technique information for future usage. [+10 Ninjutsu Slots]
    tab Vast Chakra: A prodigy among those whom carried the kekkai genkai Shakuton, his chakra reserves were quite large and he possessed the ability to manipulate chakra far better than many of those around him at that time. [+1 Chakra]

tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 340
      tab Chakra Color ► Orange
      tab Chakra Materialization ► Glowing Fangs
        tab Katon - Fire Style
        tab Fūton - Wind Style
        tab Doton - Earth Style
    tab Stamina Pool → 125
    tab Archetype → Sage [x]
    tab Statistics [x]
      tab Power| 2
      tab Agility| 2
      tab Intelligence| 5
      tab Chakra| 6
tab What Skills Have I Learned...| [x]
    tab • Foraging ► 10 [x]
    tab • Roastery ►9 [x]
tab What Am I Proficient In...| [x]
    tab • Handheld Ranged Weapon ► 1
    tab tab • Shuriken ► 1 | Rank: C
    tab • Unarmed Combat ► 1
    tab tab • Offensive ►1 | Rank: E
    tab • Single Handed Medium Weapons ►1
    [x]
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 13 // 21
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 01
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 19 // 19
    tab Proficiency Points → 05 // 05

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 0 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 0 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Super Light armor [15]
    tab • Shinobi Clothing [25]
    tab • Backpack [2]
    tab • Rope, 20 Meters [5]
    tab • One Person Tent [20]
    tab • Bedroll [6]
    tab • Oiled Waterskin [1]
    tab • Shuriken [2] 10x
    tab • Flint and Steel [1] 2x
    tab • Skinning Knife [5]
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
[ Shakuton - Scorch Release ] [x]
    • {X} Shaku Soujuu [Scorch Manipulation]
    • {X} Mizu Shirizoke [Water Repelling] [x]
    • {X} Youen [Heat Haze] [x]
    • {X} Bakku Dorafuto [Backdraft] [x]
    • {E} Atatameru [To Heat] [x]
    • {D} Kansou no Bunshin [Scorch Release: Dehydrated Clone] [x]
    • {D} Moeru [To Burn] [x]
    • {D} Kabari [Fire Needle] [x]
    • {C} Hijuugan no Jutsu [Ten Fiery Eyes Technique] [x]
    • {C} Kyoujouki no Hitoya [Extreme Steam Prison] [x]

[ Katon - Fire Release ] [x]
    • {X} Hi Soujuu [Fire Manipulation] [x]
    • {E} Bounetsu no Jutsu [Flame-Resistance Technique] [x]
    • {E} Fukumen no Jutsu [Veil Technique] [x]
    • {E} Shoumeidan no Jutsu [Flare Technique] [x]
    • {E} Tanebi no Jutsu [Cinder Technique] [x]
    • {D} Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [Mist Waltz Technique] [x]
    • {C} Gōkakyū no Jutsu [Great Fireball Technique] [x]
    • {C} Housenka no Jutsu [Mythical Fire Flower Technique] [x]

[ Fūton - Wind Release ] [x]
    • {X} Kaze Soujuu [Wind Manipulation] [x]
    • {E} Kaze Bunshin [Wind Clone] [x]
    • {E} Kaze Fūchūfuyū [Wind Levitation] [x]
    • {E} Shinkūken [Vacuum Sword] [x]
    • {E} Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [Projectile Control Technique] [x]
    • {E} Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [Retrieving Wind Technique] [x]
    • {D} Fūton: Shinkūjin [Wind Release: Vacuum Blade] [x]
    • {C} Daitoppa [Great Breakthrough] [x]
    • {C} Reppuushou [Gale Wind Palm] [x]

[ Doton - Earth Release ] [x]
    • {X} Tsuchi Soujuu [Earth Manipulation] [x]
    • {E} Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu [Rock Throw Technique] [x]
    • {E} Ishi Yoroi no Ude [Stone Bracers] [x]
    • {E} Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu [Dust Clone Technique] [x]
    • {E} Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [Earth Military Movement Technique] [x]
    • {X} Tsuchi Tou Tou [Swift Earth] [x]
    • {D} Doton Shuriken no Jutsu [Stone Shuriken Skill] [x]
    • {D} Rikujou Douyou no Jutsu [Ground Shaking Technique] [x]
    • {C} Doro Gaeshi [Mud Overturn] [x]
    • {C} Doryuuha [Earth Flow Wave] [x]
    • {C} Rikujou Shougekiha no jutsu [Ground Shock Wave Technique] [x]
    • {C} Maruishi Tounyuu [Boulder Throw] [x]
    • {C} Doryuu Taiga [Mud River] [x]

[ Genjutsu - Illusion Techniques ] [x]

[ Maruton - Non-Release ] [x]
    • {E} Genso Bunshin no Jutsu [Illusion Clone Technique] [x]
    • {E} Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique] [x]
    • {E} Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique] [x]
    • {E} Bikou Ninjutsu [Shadowing Stealth Technique] [x]
    • {E} Kawanuke no Jutsu [Escaping Skill] [x]
    • {E} Oiroke no Jutsu [Sexy Technique] [x]
    • {E} Tanukineiri no Jutsu [Feigning Sleep Technique] [x]
    • {X} Kai [Release] [x]
    • {X} Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing] [x]
    • {X} Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking] [x]

[ Custom Jutsu ] [x]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab • {Leave blank for now}

Profile Accepted By: Royal Taorito []

Your Aaron

Your Aaron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:00 pm
Missions Completed

tab Survival
• Setting up Camp {100 XP} [x]
• Constructing a Lean-to {100 XP}[x]
• Building up Defenses {200 XP} [x]
• Setting up Camp {100 XP} [x]
tab D-Rank

tab C-Rank

tab B-Rank

tab A-Rank

tab S-Rank

Current XP: 500

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.

Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/Rpoucrv.jpg[/imgleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/SFJB06I.jpg[/img]

[size=11]Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.

Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.Text. Text. Text. Text.[/size]

Your Aaron

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff