Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 鋼║ 𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴇᴇʟ
🏯 || Tetsujo: The Iron Castle [Shogun's Office] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:29 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seika arrived in a timely manner, as usual, with much of the castle looking worse for wear. Her heart had been broken at the sight of this once great landmark of her people. It seemed almost like yesterday that she had been walking alongside the envoys from Arashi to meet the Shogun, a day that had turned out to being one of the most important of her life. Seika took a moment to recall such memories before racing up the many stairwells and platforms that she had available to her. Some floors were beyond destroyed, or with fire raging across them, which made she would need to have some kind of alternative route going on. The higher she climbed, the most clear the building appeared it was getting, as the smoke and damage had only claimed the lower levels. Seika bounced from all over while making her way to the rooftops. Just as her feet would touch the exterior, she'd turn to see Musica, who had been facing off with the man on top of the structure. Before she could even answer, Seika kicked a roof tile in his direction to get his attention.

"Your plight and vengeance against Zaishin do not interest me. You, who would stir the fires of rebellion for their own gain and have not the slightest bit of shame in falling back while the lambs they send to the slaughter cry out against their enemies." Seika said, slowly walking around the man while going closer to Musica, her tone lacking any sort of qualities the girl had from before. "My clan betrayed Zaishin not long ago, and it was only by the generosity of the Shogun that we remained. Today, I intend on repaying that debt we owe. There will be no mercy for your crimes against my home. You will die here."

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【
CHAKRA: 2,500 || 2,500】▰【STAMINA: 2,850 || 2,850

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

▱▰▱ [Academy Graduation] Bloodline jutsu has Overwhelming status

▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

gucci-shinigami

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 am
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          misc
User ImageUser Image

____
RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline | Bukijutsu 力 | BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

CHAKRA: 3870 / 3870 STAMINA: 3960 / 3960 CORRUPTED NATURE CHAKRA: 400/400 ICE RANK: HERE
STRENGTH: 8 SPEED 8 REFLEX: 8 ENDURANCE: 9

“Yeah, I hope you were giving her good insurance. She’s gonna need it.” Musica called her sword to her hand and pointed it at the man. Her eyes, focused, stared down the length of her blade to the man before her. “And you’re next if you don’t give yourself up, now. Exhaustion was wearing the Jonin’s patience down. She just wanted this destruction to be over. Even from the top of the Iron Castle, she could feel the flames of war down below. The embers licked the side of the building, grasping up at her and her target like the all consuming flames of hell. But she didn’t last out at him, not yet. She let him say his peace, but mentally prepared to take him in. It was abundantly clear in the way he moved, predator-like, that he wasn’t going to go quietly.

But the man’s words struck a chord with Musica, causing her to falter. Her scowl faded as her eyebrows creased. It wasn’t as simple as he was saying. There were other factors within Zaishin that made it the way that it was… right? The country had always been reclusive, and Musica had never been a quick study, so her knowledge of the history of samurai was spotty at best. So while the young woman didn’t claim to know everything, she also couldn’t ignore some of the things she’d seen since coming here. People fighting for the true freedom of Zaishin, but needlessly killing anyone who stood in their way. How was that freedom?

“This world, humanity as a whole, is more bloodthirsty than they let on. They slaughter countries, kill by the millions so they can uphold their own version of what is right…We will always find a reason to kill. To claw our way to whatever it is we want over the corpses of those who stand in our way. The nature of humanity is cruel.”

The words of Takumi echoed through Musica’s memory like she’d heard them yesterday. It was something that Musica had always fundamentally disagreed with. But since that day, there had been too many riots, too many wars, fought over the injustices of the current world. Growing up, Musica had experienced those injustices plenty, but she’d tried to remain optimistic throughout her life. Not once had she thought about instigating a revolution, or burning Arashi down for it.

Musica kept her eyes locked on the man, but they looked different. Worry had replaced the fire that had been there just seconds before. “What happened to you..?” She asked quietly. She, more than likely, wouldn’t get an answer. Someone else burst onto the scene, pulling Musica’s head from her thoughts. “Seika?” She asked, astounded that the Seiryu was here. “I thought you were with your uncle, is everything okay?” The Jonin suddenly shifted her focus to the girl. Her concern for the woman’s safety overriding basic combat instinct. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Musica would say, should Seika ask how she was doing. The shocked expression was instantly replaced with a tooth baring grin, her grip on her sword tightening. “In fact, I think I’m getting my second wind. You there! Listen up, Tall-Dark-and-Broody!” Musica turned back to the man on the roof and pointed her sword at him again. “The two of us are gonna fix Zaishin! And the first step is to make ya cry for your mommy! Let’s rock, Seika!”

"Speaking"

Thinking

User Image

hikahikahikahikahikahika

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:20 am
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Haumea Seinaru Enjo | A-rank | Bloodline/Genjutsu |

Approaching the castles entryway the first thing the sprinting samurai laid eyes up besides obvious damage were the guards who had died and were left laying around. Bodies slashed practically to ribbons, few having survived the initial blows based on a lack of good trails, though eerily there was a few masses of blood that lacked a corpse, sending a shiver up her spine as well as lit a proverbial match within her. Whatever happened here had to have been unneeded, these people were dead and she didn’t even have the time to offer them a prayer, sure death was a natural part of life and she was less moved by it than some via acceptance… still so many people had and were dying through someone else’s actions as a result of this which caused her to judge the cause of this as a legitimate evil or darkness. The fortress itself wasn’t destroyed but had received heavy damage, the great landmarks majestic and powerful presence lost not unlike a limping tiger starving to death, just the final throes of something that was great and mighty. Now she was here the woman looked about, spotting someone else who was relatively further ahead, entering into the main buildings grounds and with no better leads it would seem to pursue them.

Making her way into the burnt out nigh carcass of the buildings lower levels, Haumea was close enough to sense the person she was following, though they were a few floors up by the point. Needing to take some extra care while following the footsteps of Seika, experiencing much of the same troubles as the other but with the benefit of being able to sense the taken detours. Leaving the charred and smoke marked hallways for better conditions she would realize that the one she followed had finally stopped, Haumea finally rounded a corner and had caught up with the woman just before she started talking to one of two other figures, Haumea stopping almost immediately and slowing her approach to take in what was happening. Firstly based on the start of what was being said the woman she followed was a Seiryu, the finality of the woman’s ending statements made no room for negotiation. When it came to those others it was a little strange but one of them appeared to be a one-armed Shinobi, Icey white/silver haired and if their clothes hadn’t been a dead give away the way she talked, accent and all combined made it very obvious the woman was no local, still she couldn’t help wonder why the shinobi was here so soon into the current events, no one had mentioned a shinobi presence to her. Finally and based off of the arrangement of everyone here, standing higher up the room than the other two with multiple blades and a cold, almost empty expression to his face and eyes, eyes that did not completely hide a fury that dwelled within their depths, he was likely a person devoid of any real joys.

Approaching the two facing down with Machigai, a hand raised to single and soothe any suspicions she was a hostile and speaking up to make her presence known, her other hand removing her larger Katana, sheathe and all from her hip and gripped the sheathe right above the hilt of her weapon. ”I hate to intrude after such a grand claim Shinobi, but might I offer my assistance and the three of us deal with him? Though I don’t actually need your permission….., you two would certainly benefit from the support I suspect.” She stated softly and relatively politely despite her rather piercing gaze with her Hyuga like bright blue eyes. These eyes would glide from the pair and back up to Machigai as she held her sheathed weapon before herself hilt up and bringing the other hands fingers to the tied red string that prevented her sword being unsheathed, raising her voice so he could here offered him some words as she began to untie it. ”Amitabah sir, you do realize you are the cause of everything that has happened her, so many sins and so much negative Karma you have achieved this day…. If you surrender now and answer for your crimes you might earn some merits when your time of judgement in the afterlife comes, I would even be willing to help you find atonement…., If not then there’s not much hope for you.” She finished in a sincere and vaguely pleading tone and clearly confident in what she said, hoping for the unlikely outcome that this man might wish to save his spirit and not risk being essentially cast out of the cycle of reincarnated for his sins. The knotted strings fell away dangling loosely at that moment, offering the ability of freedom to her weapon as a clear sign of her resolve to use the blade and draw blood, lowering its sheathed self to her side and placing her hand loosely upon the hilt, having given him the choice of how things next played out and willing to try and sway the other two of allowing his surrender if he accepted. It was a very long shot but Haumea believed in second chances and the ability to chance, not nearly as naive as what she said may have sounded though faithful enough to tentatively give others the benefit of doubt, even the villainous or malevolent.

Ooc: Decided to shorten what she said, felt like it was closing in on a monologue, sorry for re-quote.)
Stamina 2095/2095 | Chakra 2060/2140 | Sage Chakra 847/847

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 4 • Speed 4 • Agility 6 • Endurance 6

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:00 pm
User Image
[Seinaru Enjo][Seiryuu][Mahofu][Raiu][Hogosha]
[Strength: 9][Speed: 9][Agility: 9][Endurance: 5]
[Chakra: ????/????][Stamina: ????/????]

There was a pretty brutish way that the white haired woman was speaking in that confused the ex-samurai who had been pretty departed from society. Regardless, it seemed she was at least insulting he and Makara for a moment. It seemed that another's ear had been lent to his words without his knowledge. Signified by a roof tile flying towards his face. As the tile encroached upon him flames seemed to ignite and virtually destroy entirely leaving nothing not even ash of the tile. Her words, they didn't hit him, not all of them. His care for the cries of the citizens were minimal at best. His look of fury never faltered for even a moment. "Ah, a Seiryuu." Before he could get more words out of his mouth to refute the woman's claims the white haired shinobi spoke up as well. Her odd-to-him manner of speech didn't stop him from understanding what she was saying fortunately, and it saddened him to some extent. As he had mentioned before he had no plight against her or the shinobi...but if she were going to stand in his way he would take her down along with Zaishin. Another Samurai as well showed up, speaking almost immediately after the white haired shinobi's words declaring that she was also going to join and fight alongside them before addressing the man calling him the cause of everything that's happened this day.

"Seinaru Enjo." He said, shaking his head and sighing. They all seemed ready to fight him, and he himself was ready to take each of them down. "I am the cause you say. I've stirred the fires of rebellion for my own gain you say." He spoke, his tone not indicating that of questions but simply statement, repeating the statements thrown at him. "Fix Zaishin? All you've just done and said only serves to prove something to me I already knew. You only see what you wish to see. All of Zaishin....perhaps all of the shinobi themselves....maybe the entire world." Looking towards the Seiryuu he would speak as if directly to her. "The fires of rebellion have nothing to do with me. Your supposed lambs that cry out are marching to the slaughter on their own. And this accepting Shogun you speak of...he is not here. Where is he to defend his city?" His head turning to the Seinaru Enjo next. "The cause of all that has happened is Zaishin itself. The hatred, discrimination, and murderous tendencies of all in Zaishin." Then finally looking back to the white haired Shinobi. "The only way to fix Zaishin, is to destroy it. It and everything and everyone inside it."

As he finished speaking to the three of them about their misunderstandings and what he had to say against them the five swords embedded in the rooftop behind him each glowing a different color. "I am Machigai, Zaishin's Mistake. One Zaishin created then tried to discard like I was nothing. The one they did not succeed in discarding. The one who will take vengeance on Zaishin for the one they burned alive." As he spoke those words, the red glowing blade would project flames that swirled around Machigai before turning into a sword of pure blazing fire at his side. "The one they left at sea to die alone." The blue glowing blade projecting a stream of flowing water that swirled around Machigai turning into a blade of pure water ever flowing at his side. "The one they imprisoned like a yokai beneath the grounds of the lands of iron." The white glowing sword projecting white salt like mineral that swirled until it formed a solid white blade at his side. "The one that suffocated in his own miasma." The purple glowing blade projecting a miasma that formed a cloudy blade at his side. "...and my beloved student they struck down right in front of my eyes." He said, a dejected look as he spoke those particular words. The yellow glowing blade sending firing a bolt of lightning in the shape of a sword to his side. "And I will serve at the vessel for all of them to get their revenge. We will destroy this city. Come, allow us to show you the truth." Machigai said ominously, as if hinting towards something as he prepared for battle with the three of them.

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image
] Entering the area, Nobunaga took note of three individuals as well as one whom he caught the ending part of what could only be described as a monologue. The words that Nobunaga would overhear were, 'The only way to fix Zaishin, is to destroy it. It and everything and everyone inside it.' The young man named Machigai spoke of a painful past, his words stoking with sincerity, as though he seemed to believe what he was saying. Nobunaga would continue to walk towards the side carefully paying attention to the two sides. If any of them turned to look towards him, they'd see an underequipped individual in robes with long black hair. "Hi, uhh... Machigai was it? Hi there. I'm Nobunaga. I'm sorry to hear you've had it rough. I lost all my brothers because of Seizen. I get it. I'm angry with Zaishin too. The clans. The politics. The Yokai. It's all pretty complicated... But, I don't know if the answer is to just destroy things. Maybe we can talk about this. Right guys? We don't have to turn Zaishin into a battlefield. There were so many bodies because of Seizen... Don't do this." Nobunaga would slowly approach him with his arms opened wide. "Come here big guy. I'll show you something I learned in Konohagakure. It's called Hidden Art: Friendship no Jutsu. Trust me, once you get the first hug things really y'know improve. With fuzzies and all those good things."

Why am I doing this again? I really don't know why. But, if nothing else, perhaps I can be a distraction for the other three to do something.

[Enter from 🏯 || The Distant Sun Quarter [South, Dojo & School]]

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Okkapiki
Ninja Classes: Bukijutsu-Bukijutsu
Kekkai Genkai: Seinaro Enjo
Elements: Fire Style - Katon, Earth Style - Doton

Chakra Reserve: 100
Stamina Reserve: 100
Status Effects:

• Strength ► 1
• Speed ► 0
• Agility ► 0
• Endurance ► 1

Ryo: 両0
Inventory:
↳N/A

Techniques and Activations:

Profile Link: [x]

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

gucci-shinigami][/quote]
[quote="Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:43 pm
User Image
▰ |SAMURAI • INFO| ▰
Machigai | Rank S+ | Zaishin's Mistake | Seiryu | Mahofu | Raiu | Hogosha

▱▰▱Machigai, the revolutionary leader, glared at Nobunaga as he approached. "You must be joking." This was his only response as he stared at the young man trying to using hollow words to console him. Machigai's very existence was forged in the fires of Zaishin's simmering internalized chaos. He backed away when Nobunaga attempted to hug him. He dissipated his flaming sword and all other previous actions as Nobunaga forced his hand. He sheathed his blade as an orb of extremely dense chakra formed in his palms. The power of the chakra caused him to begin floating upwards slowly. In the ruins of this destroyed castle, Machigai now stood above it all. He was ascended for the first time in his entire life. He knew in his bones that this was the only way. These people were enraging him and now he planned to go even further than he was expecting to go. "I have risen from the dirt. The power of the five clans is in the palm of my hand! Nothing will stand in my way! Nothing!" As he shouted, the orb filled with fire, water, miasma, salt, and lightning. Elemental shockwaves reverberated outwards as the ceiling of the castle ripped open above him. He continued to ascend as his surroundings were destroyed, soil was ripped from the earth, the floor torn asunder. This was complete and utter chaos incarnate. The orb continued to grow as he successfully korabo'd five different S+ techniques from the five clans. “To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. How poetic it is that the techniques of the five clans themselves will be what it takes to destroy Zaishin!" Machigai's shouts were over the thundering sound of the orb as it continued to grow in size above his hands. When he clapped his hands together, the one hundred foot orb of elemental chakra would descend on Nobunaga, Seika, Haumea, and Musica. The orb combined the properties of every extremely powerful jutsu that was poured into it. The orb was capable of cutting using a powerful water blade. As it flew down onto the castle below, it unleashed hundreds of yards of miasma that reanimated fallen samurai and yokai to run into the area. A lightning dragon's face could be seen inside the orb and was prepared to clamp its thunderous fangs on anyone who got too close. Salt was also released from the orb to create a safe haven against demons, forbidden seals, and corrupted natural energy. Finally, there were pillars of fire inside the orb that were being fed by the explosive power of the miasma. The group below that dared to oppose the revolutionary would have to counter this orb or risk a concussive explosion so massive that it would envelop them and all of Zaishin.

The orb is a one-hundred-foot combination of the following techniques. It has the power of 5 S+ spiritual techniques. It is not overwhelming.

Collaboration [ Korabo ] | Rank X | Passive
technique allows the user to combine two techniques together in order to create a single, stronger technique. Both activations of the lesser techniques must be paid along with their original cost from the person casting the technique. If the techniques combining originate from separate individuals, both individuals must have this technique and be able to use techniques equal to their partner's body rank. Two techniques of equal rank fused will become a technique of power one rank higher. So two B-ranked techniques fuse to make one A-ranked technique. Furthermore, two techniques separated by one rank in power will take the rank power of the higher rank, but will eliminate any potential weaknesses of the two techniques, and give the fusion the property of overwhelming. So if a B-ranked an a C-ranked technique were fused through the use of Korabo, then the technique would be B-ranked power with the property of overwhelming to techniques of the same rank. Finally, the rules for what techniques can be fused are as followed. The first rule is that the two techniques need to fulfill the same general purpose. For example, two projectile techniques can be fused together through the use of Korabo. However, an elemental shield and projectile technique cannot be fused together. Second of all, if two techniques of the same elemental property, or the same technique performed twice, are fused then the two techniques maintain their elemental strength and weaknesses. If two techniques with differing elements are fused, then the fusion loses all elemental strength and weaknesses. Finally, techniques can only be fused of different elements so long as they are complimentary elements, aka elements which have no elemental strength or weakness against each other. The only exception is if you fuse a technique with one of one rank higher, and the technique of one rank higher is of a weaker elemental property than the element which is stronger. An example is if you wanted to fuse a C-ranked water ninjutsu with a fire ninjutsu, then the fire ninjutsu would have to be B-ranked. In this example, the jutsu would treat the B-ranked fireball as C-ranked, and thus two fused would act as a B-ranked technique. Techniques fused either have to be of the same rank, or one rank difference. Finally, despite the leaning toward ninjutsu, this technique allows one to fuse complex and spiritual tai and bukijutsu as well. For complex techniques, treat it's fusion with ninjutsu as the example with two opposing elements fusing, (aka, if you want to fuse a B-ranked complex punch with a ninjutsu, then the ninjutsu would have to be C-ranked). Medical ninjutsu can also be korabo'd, but only with other medical techniques.

Tenth Form: Dragon of Change [ Ju no Kata: Henka no Ryuu ] | Rank S+ | Complex
A technique closely resembling the third form. The user channels chakra into their weapon, causing it to generate a powerful stream of water that follows the user's blade motions. The user is able to generate a continuous blade attack that appears as a winding Japanese style dragon that follows the user's actions. Unlike the style's third form, this technique is purely offensive. For every post following the first one it is used, the technique requires one additional activation of each target to block a single sword stroke while the user is allowed to attack a target three times but only with this technique, consuming all the user's activations and requiring an A ranked upkeep. Should the user encounter a defense that exceeds the chakra rank and potency of this technique, the technique is broken and ends immediately.

Forbidden Art: Miasma Reanimation Technique | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user forms a series of hand signs, giving birth to a sudden explosion of miasma behind them that rushes towards any corpses in the area with a limit of sixty four total. As the miasma rushes the target, it penetrates their orifices and fills the dead target's body. The user then controls the miasma within the target to manipulate the body however they see fit. The user is able to control bodies with equal chakra rank to this technique, having the cost divided among the total number of bodies. ( 1 S+ Ranked body, 2 S Rank, 4 A Rank, ect ). This possession requires an A Ranked amount of upkeep per post and the corpses are only allowed to use simple basic combat, simple taijutsu and simple bukijutsu the user knows by subtracting the resources from the user. In addition, these corpses are treated with the same activation system as multi-shadow clones. Each corpse is defeated by a single strike of a technique at it's rank and potency. When a corpse is destroyed, it explodes and generates a ten foot cloud of miasma that lingers in the air for five posts.

Seventh Form: Flaming Thunder God [ Shichi no Kata: Honoikazuchi no Kami ] | Rank S+ | Complex
The user readies themselves with a sheathed sword, hand poised and ready to draw it as their body is consumed by an all powerful lightning that generates heat, causing T2 Dehydration within five feet of the user and their chakra as it takes the shape of a dragon with them at it's head when they dart towards a foe. The dragon's form seems to extend with the user's actions, allowing the chakra to remain active for up to three posts, giving the user a [2] point increase in strength and speed. When the user does attack, the dragon opens its mouth, snapping down on it's prey as the user's blade is unsheathed in unison, slicing the target while the dragon holds their body in place. The cut delivered causes the same burning of flesh as Heat Lightning.

Holy Grounds [ Seichi ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user clasps their hands together, creating a wave of purifying salt that effects a one hundred and fifty foot area around the user. This area becomes a holy location and is impossible for those with Demons, Forbidden Seals, and Corrupted Nature chakra below S Rank to step foot onto this land without experiencing an unbearable pain that is comparable to one thousand piercing lances as a burning sensation envelops the unholy. In addition, only simple techniques may be used within the area of effect. Techniques that enter the Holy Ground from outside it's radius are reduced one rank in power. This technique effects the designated area for four posts.

Blazing Six Heavenly Forms | Rank S+
The user forms a hand sign, creating six clones that are composed of the user's flames, appearing as smoldering forms resembling the user's body size with no details. These six forms remain active and are treated as shadow clones in their capacity and each carry their own unique trait based on the user's flame, all able to use the user's physical attacks, clan techniques and fire based techniques, consuming the user's chakra. While active, the user isn't able to release the hand sign, if it is released, the six forms explode, coating a forty foot area in the user's flame. Physical impact with the clones cause tier four burns with a target. Upon explosion, the area effected suffers tier four burning.
• Flames of Strength: The six forms physical attacks carry concussive blasts that measure five feet in range per rank of the technique paired with.

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Novasse

Bount Aaron

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image
It would seem that this figure who was poised with rage and evil was beyond reasoning. In an instant things had escalated from bad to the utmost worst situation. And his mind flashbacked to the horror he witnessed when he saw the entire force that went towards the Tanigakure region be obliterated almost immediately by the one terrifying individual. His heart began to beat rapidly, his hands shaking as he found himself frozen, believing perhaps in this moment he was to die yet again. Blinking, breathing heavily, he steadied his hands, where he took on a pose as though he was to draw a blade.

If I am to greet and dance with death again, I will leap at it with the pride of everything that I am. I did not return to my homeland to tread with fear. I'll lay it all on the line here and now.

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and focusing everything he had learned into the one technique he spent the longest time honing: First Virtue: Integrity. As he opened his eyes, a spiritual blade made of chakra was created, a beautiful katana which represented his purity, a purity to face the on-coming nightmare ahead. His eyes glowed a fiery resolve akin to his Seinaro Enjo spirit. Dashing into a strong charge, Nobunaga would cry out, "My name... Is Nobunaga Seinaro Enjo! I have been away from home for so long... But, I've come back!" Rushing for the on-coming attack, he leaped into the air towards the central mass of it that lunged for him, slashing wildly with every fiber of his being, knowing that tomorrow may not be coming. Sweat, tears, all of it came in motions. If he was to die here, he would go down swinging. "I know I'm a weak fool. I'm weak. I'm powerless. I haven't trained enough... I haven't done anything. My life has just started! But, you know what, it's been a damn good life. This is it... I'm giving my all in this strike!"

As he leaped into the on-coming spiritual super chakra attack, he would spin his body mid air, striking against it without fear. If it was his time to pass, the man who embodied many tenets of bushido to heart was ready. But, he wasn't ready. He was so young. Was it bravery or stupidity? Was moving to action the wrong decision? The adrenaline surged. He did not ask anyone for help or advise. He sprung deeply in the heart of it all. Perhaps, this was a destiny that ignited him on a path straight into death. It was the ultimate gambit, a gamblers dice roll that would only end in failure or coming out just barely alive.

Someone save me, please. Someone stop him... Someone save Zaishin. Save my home. I can't do this alone.

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Okkapiki
Ninja Classes: Bukijutsu-Bukijutsu
Kekkai Genkai: Seinaro Enjo
Elements: Fire Style - Katon, Earth Style - Doton

Chakra Reserve: 100
Stamina Reserve: 100
Status Effects:

• Strength ► 1
• Speed ► 0
• Agility ► 0
• Endurance ► 1

Ryo: 両0
Inventory:
↳N/A

Techniques and Activations:

Profile Link: [x]

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

gucci-shinigami][/quote]
[quote="Novasse

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran landed in the center of the ruins of the Iron Castle. His body was consumed in golden flames that formed the shape of a massive golden dragon. The golden dragon brought its massive maw down to bite into and destroy the orb. Akaran then swung his blade around with a ring of flames toward Machigai. He then released a group of fiery clones that then formed a column of fire around Machigai. As Machigai screamed in the enveloping flames the golden dragon lowered its head and devoured Machigai in its enormous jaw. "I...protected...Zai-shin." Akaran could barely process his own thoughts as he tried to control the immense fiery power that was coursing through his body. He felt like it was changing his soul, mind, and very being. Once Machiga was completely turned to ash in the immense heat of the golden dragon flames, Akaran collapsed to the ground, unable to contain his new powers. The fire, spirit katana, and golden dragon completely disappeared from his body.

One Month Zaishin-Wide Timeskip

▱▰▱Akaran stood in the palace at noon and reflected on the immensely busy month that he had. With him were Samatha and Seika, the two people who rushed him to the hospital after the dragon appeared from his soul and allowed him to defeat Machigai. These new powers and this new mark on his hand were still highly mysterious to him. He knew that he would need to go visit the fire sages soon to get more answers from the eternal flame's wisdom. Yet in this one month's time, he was hailed as a hero for defeating Machigai and for using the soul of the golden dragon which automatically made him the strongest samurai in Zaishin and caused him to be crowned Shogun immediately. Akaran truly never desired this position for himself and the stress of the responsibility was weighing on him so heavily and so quickly. Despite many considering him a hero for what he had done, there were still many who would refuse to be led by a half-bred oni like himself. The only matters that Akaran had time to attend to thus far as Shogun were to reach out to the master Hyugas from foreign lands. Using the Tenseigan, two Hyugas were able to repair the entire city from the rubble of the civil war. Akaran looked around to his friends who agreed to meet with him at the repaired palace as he considered what to do next. "Thank you Say-ka and Sa-ma-tha for coming. I think I need to go meet with the other Seinaru Enjo. I need them to see me as one of them. Same with the other clans. But no matter what, I'm still a yo-kai, morning dragon, or no morning dragon. Is this the right thing to do?" Akaran asked them for advice as he considered his options. He hoped that Seika would help him with the Seiryu clan, who had made efforts to repair their status in Zaishin over time and heal from the attack that happened on their castle before.

Enter.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 2,810 || 2,890】▰【STAMINA: 4,920 || 5,000▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 4,920 || 5,000▰【GOLDEN DRAGON STAMINA: 4,920 || 5,000

Technique Used:
Blazing Rush [ Moeru Zenshin ]| Rank S+ | Complex | Overwhelming
The user moves forward, sending a wave of elemental chakra behind them in a half circle expanding five foot increments and move [1] point faster when used C rank and below and 2 points faster when used at B Rank and above. For each rank applied, they travel ten feet forward, appearing as an incoming cannon ball of their elemental affinity, plowing through their target as they make a horizontal slice through the target, ending their technique behind them. Those moving slower than the user at the time of execution see nothing more than a blur of elemental fury.
Blazing Six Heavenly Forms | Rank S+ | Overwhelming
The user forms a hand sign, creating six clones that are composed of the user's flames, appearing as smoldering forms resembling the user's body size with no details. These six forms remain active and are treated as shadow clones in their capacity and each carry their own unique trait based on the user's flame, all able to use the user's physical attacks, clan techniques and fire based techniques, consuming the user's chakra. While active, the user isn't able to release the hand sign, if it is released, the six forms explode, coating a forty foot area in the user's flame. Physical impact with the clones cause tier four burns with a target. Upon explosion, the area effected suffers tier four burning.

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Mark of the Familiar:
• Active
Status Effects:
• None

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Juggernaut → The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a [+1] stats boost to strength and endurance. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an action for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Elemental Mastery → The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.
Primary Elements: Katon | Fuuton
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user takes 2 disciplines from this class and an additional bukijutsu style. These masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. In addition, they gain one of the following Specialization options. Only 1 can be chosen.

A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Kakumei no Hono Ryu [ Signature Style ] | Tetsuishi no Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Flames of Salvation | The user's effected fire based techniques effected by the active flame are reduced by 5 chakra for every other rank of the technique. ( D, B and S Rank ). In addition, fire based techniques are considered one rank lower against the user.
▱▰▱ Inferno Mastery | The user gains four additional ninjutsu slots to be used specifically for katon techniques per body rank. Additionally, hand signs may be executed with one hand. The user's fire techniques all cause an additional post of burning while adding an additional tier of burning/burns to fire based techniques.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 1:21 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Witnessing quickly what transpired after she chased a air flight Akaran, the downfall of the very enemy that caused the civil war conflict. The man's body was doused and drowned within intense flames, flames she never witnessed before. The flames took on the form of a dragon, very symbolic for power and utter punishment. The man's body was nothing but ash, the very material that she turned Haruka into and blown into the wind, symbolizing peace and freedom. She hurries over to Akaran's side after he had collapsed from such power that she believes awakened in him.

ONE MONTH LATER
                                    There she was called to the palace, much older then she was before, wiser, and stronger too. What happened within last month still kinda clouded in her dreams, the death of the commander, battles happening all across Zaishin. Almost as if it was yesterday, still so fresh, like she just killed the very man who killed her student yesterday too. However that isn't reality which bulls down to what she did after the commander's death. Within last month, she worked hard to obtain a unique coffer, one that has the Fire Temple's markings on it, symbolizing and pointing to the great flame and all noble families. From there, she turned the commander's body into ash, not out of hate, but preparing him for proper ceremony and burial. She put him into the coffer and then into a coffin that has Seinaru Enjo crest, symbolizing the burning passion the commander had at the very end, attempting to lay her low. Despite him being a jerk, she made sure he was buried into a hill that overlooks all the noble houses, as another symbol that the Commander's legacy is rather within the houses. There is others that hate Samatha for her slaying the commander and there may be others that don't.

Though back to the subject at hand, Akaran, the newly appointed Shogun called her and Seika to the palace. In order to move forward, its about if its the right thing to meet with the Seinaru Enjo and convince them to see him as one of them as well as with the other clans. Considering past events and with the aid of restoring their great flame, there's a potential they may see Akaran as one of their own. On the other hand, considering he's a partial Yokai, that may be hard thing to swallow for them, other Yokai did attack Zaishin a month ago. "Where i think we stand is potentially in the middle with them considering you and me restored the great flame of the fire temple. That allowed others to take refuge there while we were out dealing with the conflict at the time. With you being partial Yokai, some may be against you being treated as one of them, we just have to hope that more agree about you being one of their own. Unfortnately, i wouldn't be able to attend with you about this, with the death of the commander on my hands precisely, I don't think i would be a welcomed sight and could be taken as hostile."

She spoke the truth and can even hear the hum of Kabutowari, glowing in its essence about what she said. Almost like it was suggesting about her staying at the palace and handling other business the Shogun Akaran may require. "Though i would recommend you take Seika with you, she comes from the Seiryu Noble family, with her attending to your side, it may ease things at the temple and more openings for discussion." Samatha isn't afraid of the temple, its just the effects of the Civil War still has reaching consequences and particularly for Samatha, trending around the temple isn't advised. The Enjo if powerful enough and angry enough, conflict could potentially brew and she doesn't want any risk of that.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 3,890
                                    Stamina Pool: 3,690
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Third Class: Taijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status: Inactive
                                    Third Tomoe Sharingan: Active [ Piercing Lens ]
                                    Wild Cat Sage Mode: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 2

Mission(s):

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 7:45 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
One month. It had been only one month since the day when Zaishin had been saved under siege and Seika stood at the seat of the Shogunate, standing before Akaran as he had the Golden Dragon appear out of his very soul at the coast of nearly killing him. Since then, the female had remained ever so doubtful of Zaishin. Machigai's words rotated around in her head while she wondered if this was the right thing to do. To continue this endless cycle of revolution followed by governance followed by revolution. The Seiryu combed a hand through her hair out of anxiety while her eyes narrowed on the outsider, Samatha. Somebody that had been present during the revolution on the ground. While Seika had been accepting of all outsiders and such, she couldn't help but wonder how people present in the new wave of Zaishin would take to her. Hopefully well, although it would be up from them to decide.

"It's an honor to speak to you once more, Akaran." Seika began, offering a bowed of her head to the oni. "It warms my spirit to see you in good health after your brush with death. I look forward to any assistance that I am able to lend to you and Zaishin. As well as you, Samatha." The oni began by bringing up his Seinaro Enjo heritage, with his desire to travel there and gaining their blessing. It seemed a little needless to Seika, but if it would keep the infighting to a minimum, then she was all for it. Samatha then brought up that she would a good choice to ease up tensions. It did bring the woman some dread, as Seika looked down, frowning to herself. "I, ah...I have talked with anybody from the Five Clans ever since I was..." The name almost rose through her throat, but was swallowed back down as the samurai looked away to the wall. "Since I was not Seika. I would follow you to the Seinaro Enjo District, b-but I would want to keep my identity withheld as to not allow my family to know my whereabouts."

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

KibitzRajas

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran was facing high scrutiny from the entire society for being a half-oni shogun. Yet he could see that his companions had some predicaments of their own that he needed to consider. Akaran's noble heart gave him a talent for leadership that even he did not realize. He tried to only vent his frustrations and self-doubt to his husband behind the curtain. Akaran's eyes softened on Seika as she expressed being estranged from her family. "I promise. Since you're helping me so much, is there any way I can help you with that? It's gonna be hard for you to be in Zaishin with that over your head." He was unsure what the issue was but he did want Seika to know that Akaran was willing to help. "I was a ronin for a long time because the Ka-gu-ya didn't want an oni. In the end, I had to come back home to face my father for things to get better." It took a lot of courage and caused a lot of hardship for Akaran to go through that. He had some understanding with Seika being estranged from her family as well.

▱▰▱Akaran turned to face his close friend Samatha next. "The most important thing for Sei-na-ru En-jo is re-li-gi-on. I think they have deep respect for you because you helped them bring back the great flame after the Ja-shin-ists destroyed it." He then tapped his chin and contemplate this some more. He did not want to argue with Samatha but he also wanted to make sure that she had complete information before jumping to a decision. "He wasn't Sei-na-ru if I'm remembering right. I don't think they'll hold it against you. You protected yourself and followed bu-shi-do." As dull-witted as Akaran knew he was, he did have a strong sense of familiarity with his homeland. "We worked together in the Eternal Fire Temple and I need you there with me to help. I'm worried about making a mistake when I speak to them. What do ya say?" Akaran bashfully rubbed a knot that was forming in his shoulder.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 2,890 || 2,890】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 4,920 || 5,000▰【GOLDEN DRAGON STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Mark of the Familiar:
• Active
Status Effects:
• None

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Juggernaut → The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a [+1] stats boost to strength and endurance. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an action for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Elemental Mastery → The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.
Primary Elements: Katon | Fuuton
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user takes 2 disciplines from this class and an additional bukijutsu style. These masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. In addition, they gain one of the following Specialization options. Only 1 can be chosen.

A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Kakumei no Hono Ryu [ Signature Style ] | Tetsuishi no Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Flames of Salvation | The user's effected fire based techniques effected by the active flame are reduced by 5 chakra for every other rank of the technique. ( D, B and S Rank ). In addition, fire based techniques are considered one rank lower against the user.
▱▰▱ Inferno Mastery | The user gains four additional ninjutsu slots to be used specifically for katon techniques per body rank. Additionally, hand signs may be executed with one hand. The user's fire techniques all cause an additional post of burning while adding an additional tier of burning/burns to fire based techniques.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

KibitzRajas

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 5:27 am
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Genjutsu/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Considering and hearing what Seika is dealing with, a estranged relationship with her family; she felt bad. "Seika... I am sorry to hear about that, if there is anything i can do to assist in that manner or bring comfort, let me know please." She meant it as her eyes even have a saddened look to them considering the fact within the month, she also asked around about if Haruka had any family. She learned that her sister moved away from Zaishin to the Hidden Leaf, which would be a long journey. "Soon or later, i want you both to know some point i have to make a journey to the Hidden Leaf, i asked around about Haruka, if she had any family. According to some locals, she did, and that family member went to the Hidden Leaf long before the civil war even begun. It would be a mission and a personal thing to do to go there, find the family member to give the news about Haruka. Even if its going to be----" She would tear up a little bit because she knows it won't be easy to hear and that it will take time to heal from for Haruka's family.

She clears her tears up pretty quickly to respond back to her Majesty "Yeah ill be happy to join with you to the Fire temple for what you require. You are right, we did restore something very important to them. Though i should of thought that the families keep their issues and such separate from each other. Seika, you won't have to go then, but if you did go, i will protect you if i must, besides i don't want anybody to potentially get harmed or specially die on my watch." Ever since Haruka's death, she has been hellbent on getting stronger and that no more people gets put in danger, she has seen enough death. If there's potential issues between each family house, then she must have her guard up any time Seika accompanies her and protect her as well. Samatha did get proper clothes more fitting to her in experience and more advisor alike. She looked ever so presentable and more beautiful then before, with her hair always tied up in a pony tail and it grew longer too.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 3,890
                                    Stamina Pool: 3,690
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Third Class: Taijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status: Inactive
                                    Third Tomoe Sharingan: Active [ Piercing Lens ]
                                    Wild Cat Sage Mode: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 2

Mission(s):

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 9:09 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seika let out a soft exhale. Her hesitation at answering his question was proof enough of her troublesome relationship with her family. The samurai crossed her hands, shifting weight onto the back of her right foot. "I'm fine." she said, perhaps more to herself than Akaran or Samatha. "They do not need to know about me. Who I was before I left for Arashigakure has been lost to time. They would rather hear that I died rather than discovering who I am now." She offered a weak smile but at least appreciated the help offered by both people present. Still, the woman looked down and mess with her lavender hair somewhat, brows furrowed in thought. "But enough about me. We should focus our efforts on the task at hand. If it will help repair the relationships between you and the Seinaro Enjo, then I will be here to support you." Samatha did mention that she would be leaving for the Leaf Village relatively soon. She did hear it in passing before, the student she had before her untimely demise during the revolution.

"I see. I have no qualms about you leaving, especially if it is a personal matter. Not would Akaran, as I would assume such." Seika smiled back at the oni while then standing at attention. "But Akaran, I am ready to depart when you are."

OOC NOTES [x]

▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:

KibitzRajas

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 鋼║ 𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴇᴇʟ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items