Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || The Rising Sun Quarter [East, Marketplace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Kusa

Fashionable Businessman

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:11 am
Grinning widely, the feminine personality quickly responded "Some I made, some I found. All are for sale, and I am sure we can find something that you can't live without" they purred, eyeing over the customer more for the sake of analysis rather than lust. "Shall we find the best way to separate you and your coin?" they offered, gesturing to the wide variety of knickknacks and strange items before them.

There was clearly very little to offer to someone with a mind for utility at his shop, most of the offerings were jewelry or adornments, along with a few fancy gilded kunai which offered little advantage over a standard one outside from looking pretty. However, the way he presented his wares was passionate and strangely compelling to a degree. Perhaps it was the sultry, seductive tone he used when addressing them, or perhaps it was simply due to the fact the extravagant-looking set of stalls itself was such a strange sight for its desolate location.

"If you have any questions please let me know" they hummed happily, "All proceeds go to a good cause, and I am certain I have /something/ you want" they tease, leaning over the counter as their loose garments shift a bit, revealing the slightest bit of pale, toned skin below their neck.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:36 pm
User Image

M A M O R U
'Liquid strong as storms, flows smoothly down the gullet; The pain never drowns.'

User Image

It was doubtful that there'd be any item here that the oni couldn't live without - hell, he had attempted to take his own life just a little over a month ago. At this point in time, each item independently, was worth more than his estimated value of self-worth. Tax included. Mamoru wasn't much of a frivolous spender, nor did he find any joy in shopping, at least not enough that the shopkeeper's words would further influence him. Just knowing that some of these items were 'found', and the location of the shop suggested that they may be stolen. Not that he'd be the one to rat them out. He understood how tight money could be. Desperate times call for desperate measures. He scanned all of the items laid out before him, particularly interested in the jewelry. Jun had a small collection herself, though she typically wore a jade bracelet that the oni could only assume was her favorite piece. He honed in on items matching its color and style. The shopkeeper's teasing hadn't gone unnoticed, either.

"That will cost you." His gaze settled on the alluring shopkeeper briefly, then returned to the jewelry. Mamoru felt he was speaking to a mirror image of his former self, in a way. Seeing someone else possessing some of his mannerisms in such a charming way, made him realize why it was so easy to make Ku-sama tick. He would have chimed in more, but the thought of him only started to sour his otherwise neutral-low mood. About time for a drink, or something. "These jade pieces here. Which would you recommend to a woman who is particularly fond of a bracelet, that looks very similar to these?" The oni asked, turning to the main road of the marketplace and then added, "You could get more traffic if you weren't so isolated."

Stats
                        Strength | 1 tab Speed | 0 tab Agility | 0 tab Endurance | 1

Techniques Used
                        β€’ First Activation | Description
                        β€’ Second Activation | Description
                        β€’ Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
                        β€’ Passive | Description

Guardian Kusa

Quote:

Quote:

β—†β•‘ CHAKRAx 300/ 300 x β—†β•‘ STAMINAx 500/ 500 x β—†β•‘ XPx 0 x β—†β•‘ RYOx 0
                        β—†β•‘ Tetsu no Kabe (Zaishin City)x β—†β•‘ Okappikix β—†β•‘ D-Rankx β—†β•‘ Drunkardx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Guardian Kusa

Fashionable Businessman

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:14 pm
Zak the Panduh

Kusa giggled girlishly, covering his mouth with a palm connected to manicured nails. "Well obviously if she likes things similar to those, those would be a good fit, no?" he hummed happily. "And why not work here? The lot fees are unbeatable, and I get curious men like you all to myself who are interested in my wares. Don't you like the intimate setting for us I have curated?"

His eye contact unbreaking, clearly studying the man who came into his corner of the market as he browsed the various trinkets and jewelry sprawled before him. "Mayhaps she would like something a bit more shiny? Gold and silver are always a safe bet, frankly. It's what I always expect of my lover, anyway." he chirps, attempting to redirect the mans attention to expensive looking golden necklaces and rings. " Not a girl in the land would be able to resist gifts of such finery and quality, no? I can speak with certainty if a man like yourself were to gift something like that to me, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:40 pm
User Image

M A M O R U
'Liquid strong as storms, flows smoothly down the gullet; The pain never drowns.'

User Image

The oni's nostrils flared in response to the shopkeeper's insistent flirting or teasing; at this point he wasn't sure which one it was. He wasn't annoyed by it, nor was it doing anything to get him more interested in the shopkeeper or their wares, if that was the goal. They were without a doubt very charming, but it was doing very little for a mind currently plagued by storm clouds. "Yes, it's nice. However I don't think it suits you..." Mamoru tilted his head upward slightly, resting his hands on the counter as he held his eye contact with the shopkeeper. He knew he didn't have the money for the gold or silver jewelry they were suggesting, and a mild, internal frustration started to raise at not getting his question answered. This was part of the reason why he didn't enjoy shopping very much. If you were dealing with the individuals selling the product, they were likely to do whatever they could to get you to buy something other than what you wanted.

"The woman is married, and has a fondness for jade pieces from what I can tell." As Mamoru responded, his hand gestured to the jade jewelry once more, "I want to get one of these. Which do you suggest?" It would become obvious at this point that the oni was wanting the shopkeeper to make the choice for him. With their knowledge of the jewelry, and women's tastes, Mamoru felt he'd be better suited to picking out the piece. Not only that, but they all looked really nice to Mamoru, and he was silently suffering from analysis paralysis.

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses

Guardian Kusa

Quote:

Quote:

β—†β•‘ CHAKRAx 300/ 300 x β—†β•‘ STAMINAx 500/ 500 x β—†β•‘ XPx 0 x β—†β•‘ RYOx 0
                        β—†β•‘ Tetsu no Kabe (Zaishin City)x β—†β•‘ Okappikix β—†β•‘ D-Rankx β—†β•‘ Drunkardx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Guardian Kusa

Fashionable Businessman

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:55 pm
Zak the Panduh

"Set on jade then, are you? I suppose upselling won't do any good then. I recommend something small if you're not the one she's married to, something she can wear but won't take center stage. Now if you /are/ the man she's married to, I'd get a necklace, as it's practical to wear around to festivities and is a symbol of your love together. Ill charge the same for all of them, I am trying to clear my stock, after all." the feminine shopkeeper says cheerfully. " Although if you are married, im quite jealous of the bride." they add on, almost teasingly.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:36 pm
User Image

M A M O R U

User Image

Just as he thought. Why can't merchants just give what the people are looking for? Returning customers would be more common - not that this would be too much of a problem for the one standing before him. The advice he gave was sound, so he started looking at the smaller pieces in the jade collection. "No, I'm not married to her. She and her husband are providing me with shelter, in return for helping out with the farmland outside of the inner walls. They are just barely getting by, but I wanted to get her something nice as a way of saying thanks, I guess..." He kept it simple and to the point, adding a slight shrug. "What's the rush? Gonna go out and find more wares to sell?" The corner of his mouth curved into a grin, clearly a jest.

A small, simple jade ring caught his attention, and he pointed at it. "That one. How much for it?" Mamoru asked.

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses

Guardian Kusa

Quote:

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Guardian Kusa

Fashionable Businessman

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:18 pm
Zak the Panduh

"Oh, don't worry, I always manage to find some way to refill my stock." the feminine man responds, thinking briefly. "I think 100 ryo would cover it. Unless you want to negotiate some other form of payment?" they teased. "Im sure I could find something you could do to earn it." they jested playfully, chuckling.

With that Kusa would take the jade ring and put it into a small black pouch, offering it to the man with an overly-cheerful flourish.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:02 pm
User Image

M A M O R U

User Image

Mamoru didn't make any mention to the shopkeeper's response, pretty positive that at least a small portion of their wares were stolen. However, the price of the ring seemed fair to him, and he was actually able to afford it, and still manage to buy the other things he needed to get for the hardworking couple. "Ah, yes. But again, that would cost you, and I'm sure you're in this business to make profits, right?" The oni joked back, sort of. He was serious about requiring payment for the requests the shopkeeper may have been jokingly referring to. However, he did have to admit that the shopkeeper had been successful in elevating his mood, if just a little bit. Mamoru handed him the 100 ryo, and an additional 20 as a tip before making his way into the main street of the marketplace after retrieving the bag. "See you around." With a casual wave, the drunkard disappeared into the ever-growing crowd of the marketplace streets.

[ Exit ]

Stats

Techniques Used

Passive Bonuses

Guardian Kusa

Quote:

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas