Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || The Peak Sun Quarter [North, Temple] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:17 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | εŠ› | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
The small black feline on the woman’s shoulder meowed impatiently, it’s tail flicking along the woman’s cheek. β€œI know, I know Mister Meowgi. We’re almost there.” As Takumi and her trusty servant, Saiko, took the steps up to the temple, the Inquisitor shuddered. A chill ran up her spine that had nothing to do with the weather. She could feel the blasphemy hanging in the air like a disease, a heavy fog that almost made it hard to breathe. Once her mission was over, the woman would feel at ease once more. She knew that for a fact. β€œBrrr, it really is cold here, isn’t it child?” She spoke to Saiko, knowing full well he couldn’t speak back. Takumi liked to hear the sound of her own voice.

Walking up the steps felt like a burden on her body, but eventually the couple would make it to the top. She could hear the voice of some of the locals who also happened to be occupying the same spot. Perfect. β€œObviously he stalked you to ask you out.β€œ Takumi spoke with candor as she walked into the temple like she owned the place. Aside from her words, there wasn’t much indication she noticed the samurai that surrounded her. The woman walked right up to the flame of sacred fire and huddled up next to it. Takumi rubbed friction into her hands before blowing into her palms. β€œYou should say yes, by the way.” Takumi turned to the woman with the black hair, her own black and red eyes cold as the steel they wielded. β€œYou never know when you’ll miss your chance, child.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: ????/????
Stamina: ????/????
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Tenshuyami

Brooy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:47 pm
User Image

Saiko followed behind Takumi only a few steps behind the entire trip. It had been a long and arduous journey into Zaishin to find the temple they had been searching for. Time really didn't move much for Saiko anymore, so he didn't really notice how long it had really took in actuality. Upon going up the steps, Saiko looked at Takumi and nodded, acknowledging her question. Almost immediately he churned chakra and produced a heating effect in the general area of the pair. He had to make sure she kept warm. He knew that.

Saiko had sensed the locals in the area before they had gotten up the stairs. However, given their current mission, he didn't opt to alert Takumi. As the pair reached the top of the steps, Saiko looked over the group of Samurai with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, eventually turning his attention to Takumi and her words to the Samurai.

User Image

β—†οΏ€ CHAKRAx ??? / ??? xβ—†οΏ€ STAMINAx ??? / ???

❖￀ Passives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

❖￀ Current Stats
              ● Strength β–Ί ?
              ● Speed β–Ί ?
              ● Agility β–Ί ?
              ● Endurance β–Ί ?

❖￀ Other Additives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

❖￀ Jutsu Used
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:24 pm
User Image

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Katsu, despite their earlier boldness, was suddenly taken back when the younger of the two approached them with a greeting. They seemed happy enough to acknowledge a stranger. Not an inherently bad trait, though it could possibly be dangerous -- especially in the present atmosphere. Oddly, it put Katsu at ease to know that the people in this city were not as cold as the place they lived. This was in somewhat of a contrast to the boy's instructor, who Katsu had originally inquired towards. The woman was guarded and a bit wary of an unknown person waltzing into the conversation uninvited. This thought also gave Katsu pause. Were they being rude? Should they have not disturbed them, and found somebody else? No. Their instinct said that these people could be trusted...so...

"Oh...uh. Hi. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just walked up like that, but...well you see I was just--" Another voice rang in behind the now small group as a woman and a man walked up from the small hill. Perhaps this wasn't such a secluded area of the temple after all. The woman had a cat balancing on her shoulders, and she didn't seem like one to be as shy as Katsu would normally be. Along with that, she was either a stranger to this land as well, or a local who didn't respect the rules. It took Katsu all of a few moments being here to know what to do when one approaches the sacred flame. This woman appeared to regard it as a normal bonfire. Not that it bothered Katsu any. It was merely an observation into whoever this person was. And who this person was set Katsu a little on edge. The man equally so, with his silent demeanor and brooding stare. There was something about his eyes that gave the previous Arashi shinobi a sense of unease, other than the fact that they were the eyes of an Uchiha. As far as the legends went, and being a user of their own gen-focused dojutsu technique, Katsu was well aware of what those eyes were capable of.

Still, Katsu spoke up, turning to the swordswoman to dispel the proposed reason for their intrusion amid the sudden fear of the two strangers. "I was not following you to ask you out...I wasn't even following you." Katsu quickly said before shaking their head and continuing. "I came to the temple to learn. I am unfamiliar with Zaishin, and I wanted to ask a local for help...I just recognized your face from the market earlier was all." Katsu finished with a small smile. "I was also admiring the stitchwork of the kimono." Now that they had explained themselves, the robed illusionist moved slightly to the side away from the two newcomers and closer to the boy who happily greeted them.

#bb4455

Ryo: 0 || Weilding: Scythe (Stored) || Wearing: Pictured

Jenni Deer
Hanabi Enjo

Novasse
Seiichi Seiryu

pyrategross
Takumi

Brooy
Saiko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi was happy that the man who has previously approached them had turned out to have better intentions than Hanabi would have likely had been anticipating. He shot the woman a look that would have been the epitome of "see? he'd friendly?" straight to her more experienced face before then turning back towards their approaching male person. But right in the middle of his introduction, another voice would begin to rudely explanation the man's intentions. Seiichi's head turned to find a...well, it was a person, but he couldn't tell the gender from a precursory glance The shaved head look was pretty cool however. But judging by that look on the first guy's face, their statement couldn't be further from the truth. "Oh, I kind of guessed so. Usually guys are much more forward in talking to girls like that, Hanabi-san." he said in some attempt to at least cheer her up. Maybe she would be into the mysterious types like him? Seiichi then turned to focus on the two newcomers standing near the lit sacred fire and would tense up. Wasn't that the most sacred thing to the Enjo? Hanabi would know far better than him, as the academy student stood with his shinrai sheathed on one side. "With that out of the way, can we help you two as well?" Seiichi offered. "You don't seem very familiar around the village, and I thought you might be outsiders."

User Image

Runic Spring

Jenni Deer

Brooy

pyrategross

Novasse

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:40 am
User Image
[ Hanabi β€’ Enjo ]
calmanddeadly
[ Seinaru Enjo β€’ Seiryu β€’ Bloodline β€’ Bukijutsu ]
❝ If there is no mud, there would be no lotus. ❞

Her shoulders relaxed softly when the stranger started to apologize and even put in that Katsu should've not walked up like that. He was about to explain himself when they both were interrupted by another voice. Almond eyes gazed over to see who was the newcomers were. One was a woman with a cat on her shoulders and another was a male with an eyepatch. The tattooed woman expression doesn't change when the woman had accused the stranger of stalking Hanabi to ask her out. And even gave advice to her to say yes but Hanabi was not interested in that kind of affilication in her life. It was odd to see the woman huddled so close to the flames when the entire area was warm or hot to others and maybe even humid from Seiichi's rain. Seiichi seemed to support the woman's argument as Hanabi rose her eyebrow at him, "Seiichi-chan, that may be but sometimes you don't know the evil that lurks underneath someone when you first meet them." The stranger spoke up and explained that he wasn't following to ask her out and it was the first thing they said. Hanabi was no stranger to dating, in fact, she rejected dating as it's not on her mind or her goals to start that kind of activity. The first stranger explained that they were new to Zaishin and wanted some help. A small smile appeared on her face, "Hai. It was very good stitchwork. I also happen to love lotus flowers."

Lotus flowers grow through the muk, the mud, thickness and ugliness of the waters and they blossom so beautiful so Hanabi took a liking to them. She walked to the tree and grabbed her katana as she adjusted the sheath as it's once again, by her hip. Seiichi even offered the two odd strangers if they needed help around Zaishin. "If you do not like the cold, you've come to the wrong place. The Temple is one of the few areas where it's actually warm. But we can suggest few places and a lovely inn that can provide warmth and local informaion. However, I do ask the two of you to please distance yourself from the flame." Hanabi hoped that Seiichi saw that their body language was odd. Almond hues went back to the first stranger, "What can we help you with?"

|❁| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ User Image β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |❁|

OoC: I'm still sick so don't expect fast responses from me this week x_x

Tenshuyami

Novasse

Runic Spring

Brooy

pyrategross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:04 am
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | εŠ› | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
Takumi seemed unbothered by the samurai’s request to move. Instead she simply turned around and shoved her hands in her pockets as she regarded the group coolly. β€œI do believe I have come to the right place, child.” She spoke just loud enough for her voice to carry to the group over the roar of flames. The woman’s voice held a kind of confidence to it, like she was used to speaking to larger groups than this. β€œWhat can you help me with is an excellent question. For there are things that I want, just as there are things that you want. And, like me, once you obtain those things, you will go on to want the next thing. The curse of life is the curse of want, child. We are forever destined to be unfulfilled.”

β€œMeow,” Mr. Meowgi meowed as he hopped off of Takumi’s shoulders. Purring, he walked up to the young boy and rubbed against his shin affectionately.

β€œFor example, you want to help me because you want me to move. You want me to move because you want to preserve this flame. You want to preserve this flame because it is what your lord wants. Just like how I want as my own Lord wants. In that way, we are no better than tools, enacting the infinite wants of those higher than us.” Takumi only met the direct gaze of the woman with the tattoos, but it was evident she was speaking to all three of the local samurai. β€œAnd once we have completed our tasks, we will have to stand face to face with whatever saw fit to let us exist in this universe, and we will have to justify our existence. Do you take solace in that, child?”

β€œMeow,” Mr. Meowgi meowed, now turning his attention to the man that came before her.

β€œTruly, what I want is a duty that few can help me with. So I shall settle for an interrogation.” Takumi turned her piercing gaze to the temple around them, admiring the handiwork. Slowly she removed herself from the sacred flame as she lightly traced her path in a circle around the room. She rested her fingers along the wooden architecture, her touch lingering lightly as she walked. β€œTell me, child, is this a place of worship for you and yours? It is rather ornate, is it not?” The last question held a tone of slight judgement to it.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Tenshuyami

Brooy

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:03 pm
User Image

As Takumi replied to the Samurai with a philosophy lecture, Saiko began to find himself enamored with the flame. At first, the fire really didn't seem to be anything special. However, as his senses honed in on the object, he began to realized truly what this fire was. The fire was actually being fueled by the natural energy that was below and surrounded it. It was an interesting curiosity in this land of Samurai. Saiko couldn't help himself and began to attempt to get closer to the fire, choosing to walk around the samurai as if he was simply admiring the walls of the temple. His hand slowly raised up to the ornate structure and began to trace along the wall as he walked along it. Eventually however, he would break from the wall and if the samurai had not moved, end up behind them near the fire to take a closer look while Takumi did whatever it was that she needed to do. If allowed to get close to the fire as he would like, the man would stick one of his hands into the fire, feeling the warmth of it. After a moment it would retract, seemingly unharmed by the fire.

User Image

❖￀ Passives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

❖￀ Current Stats
              ● Strength β–Ί ?
              ● Speed β–Ί ?
              ● Agility β–Ί ?
              ● Endurance β–Ί ?

❖￀ Other Additives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

❖￀ Jutsu Used
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishikura Raiu
                              βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 1,555/ 1,570 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 1,740/ 1,740 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 7,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
                              βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ S Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
                              xxxxx

xXx Ishikura had been meandering through the temple for a while now. He was doing a personal inspection of the grounds, an attempt at getting away from the more pen and paper kind of work back at his office. The duties of a clan head were a bit duller then he anticipated, but they were at peace, there were no battles to be fought. So there he was, at the bottom of a staircase. The sound of a monologue had stolen his attention. Talk of curses and destiny stirred in the air. The voice was utterly foreign to him. The cat's meow would echo down the stairs where 'Kura lurked.

xXx Those words of this faceless lady, they dripped and oozed with a bad feeling. A feeling that's only comparable to that sense of dread you get when you're about to be caught in an ill suited act. That feeling that sours your stomach. It was not at all friendly, to Ishikura. He was frowning, he brought his right hand up. With a simple sign, veins rose up around the outer parts of his eyes, his vision enhanced. His doujutsu bore through the stone the temple was made of, and caught sight of the five individuals. His eyes focused on the one speaking by the Sacred Flame. He started to move forward. Ishikura examined the chakra network of the lady, looking for anything inconsistent. Then they were burning daggers into the man they'd arrived with, scanning him too.

xXxIshikura took a step up, and another, slowly coming into view across from the samurai and the two newcomers. "An interrogation is a very hostile sounding scenario. Why not continue to have a civil conversation, outsiders." He placed himself between the three who were there before Takumi and Saiko. These were three of his to protect and watch over. "Aye, this is our Temple, we take pride in the craft of our ancestors." The cat lady's counterpart had started making a move. 'Kura's eyes locked on him, "I promise you, if you take one more step towards the flame, my niceties will be at an end." With the Clan Head of the Raiu making an entrance, he expected the three that were left to fall in line. Without even turning to look, he'd speak to the three as one. "How long have these two been here?"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
                              β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
                              +7 Strength || +7 Speed || +8 Agility || +8 Endurance
                              β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↡

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
                                  ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives
                                          ●
                                          ●
                                          ●
                                          ●

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                          Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

● Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
                                          ● Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
                                          ● Text Here
                                          ● Text Here
                                          ● Text Here
                                          ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
                                          Notes:
                                          Brooy

pyrategross

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Roy-schach

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 pm
User Image
Katsumi Hogosha

[Hogosha Clan][Bloodline Class][Scholar Class][S+ Rank]
[Strength: 6][Speed: 0][Agility: 6][Endurance: 0]
[Chakra: 2515/2515][Stamina: 2215/2215]

Katsumi would approach the temple, he had little to no reason for doing such honestly. He just had very little to do, his bit of training of some archers was done for the day so he just figured he would go on a very simple walk. As he moved along, he noticed the form of Ishikura moving in a bit of a wary way so to speak? Almost like he was observing something, however Katsumi could not tell what exactly this was. Following behind the Raiu Clan's head Katsumi remained mostly quiet, and would come into view of the others not too soon after Ishikura had appeared.

Katsumi however wasn't like Ishikura in this situation. He observed the surroundings, he noticed only one other person whom he knew. The young Seiryuu boy...Seiichi. This was perhaps the most interesting thing to him. However as he watched he seemed to make no indication of taking action involving anything. He didn't move to stop the man who approached the flames, didn't speak as if to stop anyone else's words. He watched, he wanted to see what this group of people would do in the face of two seemingly suspicious tourists. Arms crossed and leaning against a wall.

Rosa Havoc

Brooy

pyrategross

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:43 am
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
β€œI see.” Takumi replied to the man that answered her. The woman barely even acknowledged the man’s presence as she continued to walk the length of the room. Her expression was thoughtful as she was quiet the rest of her journey, until Takumi ended right back where she started. She rubbed her thumb, index, and middle fingers together and examined the motion in silence. It was like she was… looking for something. However, seemingly satisfied with what she found, Takumi crossed her hands over her chest and finally looked back to the group.

β€œYour gods should be disgusted and ought to smite you where you stand.” The woman said. Her statement was short and brief, but it didn’t conceal the rising disappointment in her voice. β€œTime creating such abhorrent waste is time one could be deep in prayer. Such decoration is wasted on those of the divine, as prayer can and should happen anywhere. Extravagant frivolities merely serve as a token of your mortal ego.” As Takumi spoke, the flame of the Seinaro Enjo cast a shadow over her face, aside from her red pupils. β€œAllow me to show you how it is done, child.”

Takumi clapped her palms together and bowed her head just a little. As if it were a command, Mr. Meowgi hopped back onto her shoulder. β€œO my Lord, please accept this sacrifice from the house of the unworthy, in your name.” The woman’s hands were a blur as she flicked her hands to her sides. There was a whistle of air from her motion, and suddenly ten of the monks collapsed, blood spurting from well placed wounds in their heads, eyes, or necks. As she went on the offensive, Takumi kept praying, her words echoing around the hall. β€œMy Lord, through your blessings, we offer to you the souls of heretics for your judgement.” Takumi bent down and slammed her hand to the ground, focusing chakra into the pattern she had created from her walk around the room.

The woman’s chakra manifested into the sigil as a bright red light, illuminating the well known symbol of her faith: a circle encompassing a triangle. β€œAnd in your name we pray, Lord Jashin. Amen.” From Takumi’s palm, the sigil expanded to the length of the temple. [Multiple Infinite Embrace S+] It would entrap anyone who remained inside but herself and Saiko, draining them of their chakra and inflicting a serious amount of pain.

β€œBlock them off, child.” Takumi said to Saiko. If the samurai stayed, it would be to entrap them. If they escaped, it would be to keep them from getting back in. β€œWe have a duty to perform. Join me in extinguishing their false idol.” Taku formed a single handsign as she spoke, her energy pulling blood from the corpses around her. The crimson stream of life floated through the air like tendrils into one point. The blood would mix with whatever water Saiko created before the two would fire the jutsus at the Seinaru Enjo flame. [Raging River Force A Rank Korabo to S]

The bloody water rapidly rushed forward, crashing through the flame and against the wall of the temple before it too was destroyed by the raging water. Takumi turned to face the samurai once more, her feet sloshing through the foot deep blood water. β€œI hope this shows you what true faith is, children. By Jashin’s will you live today, to go forth and tell the world of what you learned.” Takumi locked eyes with the man who spoke earlier. β€œBut next time He won’t be so merciful.”

With her final warning spoken, Takumi would Body Flicker out of the temple.

[Exit]

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

β–° Multiple Infinite Embraces [ TajΕ« Mugen Hōyō ] | Rank S+ | Restricted
After forming the necessary hand signs the user must trace over the ground a large, but simple, fuuin design. The seal then expands from its base drawing all along the ground of the thread, growing to one hundred feet by one hundred feet. The chakra will keep the shape of the seal, but no actual mark will be left. The trap begins immediately draining all chakra from those in its range, who are not the user, causing a large amount of pain while doing so. Auto-drains one [1] A-ranked amount of chakra per the target’s post. Applies tier three trauma per post. Can catch up to five [5] people. It requires three activations per person to escape the technique.

Additionally applies Tier 2 Hex CHosen Jutsu type for Hex Bukijutsu

Second Action:

β–° Raging River Force [ Gekiryuu Chikara ] | Rank A (Korabo'd to S)
The power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses. Additionally, this technique produces enough water to flood a topic with up to one foot of water. This technique is not subject to Doton Weakness.

Third Action:

β–° Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Ichengo Angelus

Brooy

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:17 pm
User Image

Saiko noticed Ishikura coming into the area far before he really came into the room. He didn't expect the man to so suddenly try and prevent him from getting closet to the fire. Saiko's eye narrowed slightly as he looked over the man before looking back at Takumi as if waiting for permission to do something. All he wanted to do was see how the fire was fueled, but now he wanted to force this man out of his way. As Ishikura's byakugan went over Saiko, he would notice that the man seemingly had no chakra system.

Things suddenly became very exciting as Takumi decided she didn't like the answer the samurai gave to her questions. The man's eyes darted around the room as the blood began to spill throughout the room. As soon as Takumi commanded Saiko to trap the samurai and help her, he immediately jumped to action. The first thing he would do is korabo with Takumi to change the origin of their techniques. Suddenly a pillar of water would shoot from the ground around the fire. The water would then fall from it's pillar form into a large mass of water making it's way towards the walls from the center of the room. Anyone caught in this water would likely get caught up in the chaotic waves and drown. The man didn't seem to be finished however as he made several hand seals. Suddenly the roots around the temple would suddenly begin to grow. Some breaking through the flooring of the temple itself as the roots wove themselves together into a dome that would prevent any from leaving. Or at least prevent them from just running out. With that Saiko would follow Takumi's lead and disappear using a body flicker.

User Image

❖￀ Passives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

❖￀ Current Stats
              ● Strength β–Ί ?
              ● Speed β–Ί ?
              ● Agility β–Ί ?
              ● Endurance β–Ί ?

❖￀ Other Additives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

❖￀ Jutsu Used
              ● Crashing Pillar of Heaven [ Ten no Gachan Hashira ] | Rank A
              A skill in which the user begins to gather a wide amount of moisture from the air. Within the air, more and more water gathers, being materialized by the users chakra. Coming together, it makes a large pillar of water within the sky, often going unnoticed by the opponent. The user then waits for the opportune moment, and sends the pillar crashing down in order to smash the opponent in an incredible amount of force. Applies Tier 4 Drench.

● Wood Style: Wood Expulsion Jutsu [ Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu ] | Rank S+
              Using Wood Release, the user creates a dome-like defensive structure that completely surrounds which takes the form of a dragon's face. This defense is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. Can open and close the barrier for twelve post after creation.

● Body Flicker
              ●

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:38 pm
User Image

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Katsu smiled at Hanabi when she said she also admired the stitchwork. Had they known this would the last time they smiled today, they would have savored the moment a little more. With the introduction of the strangers, the samurai instructor seemed to be on edge. Especially when they approached the flame. Not long after their arrival, another man entered the chamber grounds asking questions of the two other tourists. It was a pretty good sign for Katsu when the man with the red helmet began to ask questions about the two mysterious strangers and not the lost tourist. It was as if Katsu was practically flying under the radar. And soon there would be another to join the gathering around the flame, though it seemed like this person preferred to remain in the background. For a fleeting moment, Katsu wished that they too would have simply remained in the silence of the trees rather than engaged in the very loose interrogation happening here.

In a way, however, they were. As the others spoke, Katsu merely listened. There were moments when they thought about interjecting a few points. A bit of affirmation on Takumi's small rant concerning Lords and their bidding among the lesser populations. It did seem very similar to how Katsu viewed the world. A series of pawns stumbling about with masters who waited for each other to speak in an unheard meeting that determined the fate of the world around them. They never really understood why people couldn't just do what made them happy. To break free from the illusion of what the villages called a reality. It was one of the main reasons, they believed, that the samurai had such an issue with the yokai before the conflict between the Land of Iron and the rest of the Shinobi world. Justifying one's existence to a hidden face would be easy if there was no need to appease them...

Throughout this ragged affair of back and forth, there was a sudden unease in the air. A chill from outside that Katsu couldn't quite shake...until the woman began to pray in demonstration. The deaths of the random worshippers came so quickly. As if their lives were simply forfeit to the chaos of the world. A simple random act of being in the wrong place at the right time. A bright red sigil appeared beneath them all, and then a rush of water started to overtake the flame before them. Katsu quickly stepped in front of the child and pulled the stone of the temple up into a large wall to try and stop the water from pummeling them. Consequently, this wall was large enough to block the other four as well but it proved to be useless against the raging tides. The wall crumbled under the force and swept Katsu backward with it. Fortunately -- or rather, unfortunately -- another wall sprang from the ground to catch the temple visitors. A wall summoned from the roots underneath the temple, forming a giant dome designed to trap them here.

Katsu braced themselves against the structure and reflexively made another hand sign, and their eyes flared from purple to red. They looked around quickly, holding their hands up in front of them, scanning the area for the sudden threat that descended upon the temple. Just as quickly as the strangers came, they had vanished. A flickering image before their escape. In the same breath that Katsu activated their eyes a sharp pain rocked through them, bringing them to their knees as the sigil beneath their feet sapped at their chakra. A small sign of relief for Katsu was the fact that at very least, the four others with them were still alive, unlike the monks who were seemingly sacrificed in the name of some unseen Lord.

Ryo: 0 || Weilding: Scythe (Stored) || Wearing: Pictured

First Action: Rock Shield [ Doroku Gaeshi ] | Rank X [Chakra spent for Rank C]
The user channels chakra into their hands, gripping the earth below them as they manipulate it into rising before them. For each rank of the technique, the shield expands ten feet in height and width. This wall requires techniques of one rank above it in power to break through it.

Jenni Deer
Hanabi Enjo

Novasse
Seiichi Seiryu

pyrategross
Takumi

Brooy
Saiko

Ichengo Angelus
Katsumi Hogosha

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It would be long before the woman would speak up again to them all as she paced around the temple floor near the brazier containing the sacred flame of Hanabi's family. He was still woefully unprepared for what the pair's intentions were but had high hopes of maybe seeing if they needed any kind of service. Still, part of him would feel on edge as the woman would seem to almost find their shared fate of servitude somewhat meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Seiichi furrowed his brows in thought as he listened to the strange woman alongside her companion. Just as her questions had begun to be aimed at the group of them, a sudden appearance by a familiar, towering face would catch the eyes of the young Seiryu. "L-Lord Raiu!" he said out of surprise. His answers to the questions wasted no time in being answered. "They arrived just a few minutes ago, sir. We weren't sure what they were up to, but it's not looking very pleasant the more this one keeps speaking."

By just his luck, Seiichi would witness firsthand of what kind of god this Jashin fellow would be after. The woman uttered a prayer as one by one, the monks who guarded the elder flame so dearly had their bodies lacerated. A crimson torrent came from each of their necks, gathered ever so delicately near the praying woman He would so quickly jump back out of surprise bear Hanabi, getting in front of the woman in what was likely the worst display of chivalry that he could manage. She was still about as ten times as strong as he was, although she wouldn't be able to fault him for trying. Yet just before he could draw upon his weapon (and then convienently forgetting that he hadn't been carrying anything that could cause worthwhile damage), a thick lavender field of chakra fell down upon the group. Seiichi feeling his entire body become a knife rack for the amount of pain that would flood through it. The Seiryu winced, gritting his teeth in pain while trying desperately to fight against his bonds. "C-Cant...move..." The relatively small amount of chakra in his system was sapped away while the torrential amount of water crashed against the flames around them. With the flames extinguished, the other man would summon forth a grand wooden some as the roots grew from beneath them, trapping them into this container for them.

After some struggling, the boy would break his bonds and feel his feet slosh in the reddened blood of the monks alongside the water that had crashed against the flames. He moved over to check on Hanabi out of instinct before looking around at the other people trapped inside of the some. "Does anybody know of a way out?"

User Image

Runic Spring

Jenni Deer

Brooy

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:15 pm
User Image
[ Hanabi β€’ Enjo ]
calmanddeadly
[ Seinaru Enjo β€’ Seiryu β€’ Bloodline β€’ Bukijutsu ]
❝ If there is no mud, there would be no lotus. ❞

'I believe I came to the right place, child' It took Hanabi all she could not to roll her eyes. She was an adult now and should not act like a child especially to foreginers. Her Shogun had open the gates for all those that wish to visit which in her opinion was a mistake. The talkactive woman kept talking as she wonder why she was dragging on the sentences and almost seemed repetive. Something was wrong that was for sure. Hanabi's expression became more serious the moment the word interrogation had came out. Before she could say anything, Ishikura Raiu appeared as Hanabi did a quick half bow in his prescence but no more than that. Seiichi was so quick to answer his question so Hanabi did not have to but she does wish that Seiichi was more careful overall. He was not wrong in one of them becoming more unpleasant and downright ugly the more she talked.

[There are inconsistencies in some of ya'll post so I'mma response the best way I can in order of the techniques that happened ]

Then it happened. The prayers of the temple and herself gasped at seeing their beloved friend/comrade/family member dropped down like a bag of bricks as the currents of sickly iron were being moved around as if it was some ribbon toy. As the blood was used for the b***h plaything, Seiichi and Katsu both jumped in front of another in front of her. Before she could protest, a bright red sigil appeared beneath their feet as Hanabi grimaced when it shot up the pain, not seeing this coming, she had accidentally bit on her tongue while attempting to grit her teeth. Hanabi felt drained as if someone just had given her the kiss of death and took everything away, the trap didn't take away her chakra but it took away her endurance and stamina, her body felt like it was double her weight heavier and she struggled to move against the heaviness.

The torrent of water headed towards them but it was being pulled back before it became an even more massive torrent about five foot (confirmed with brooy) breaking the wall that the stranger had made to protect them and lessened their impact slightly. Luckily, Hanabi and Seiichi didn't have to worry too much if they were underwater since of their Seiryu's blood but how would others survive? Covered in the blood, Hanabi glared at where the eternal flame was. Her eyelids closed for few moments as she did few heavy breaths before breaking out of the seal [ three activations ] Made her way over to Katsu, she held out her hand to help him up as the others including her uncle, were helping each other up and processing what happened. Her uncle approached her, "We'll ignite the eternal flame in a moment. First, let's take care of everything else." he explained towards Hanabi as she nodded, "Hai. We always come back brighter." They needed to get others out and drain the bloody water then they can ignite the eternal flame and warm the city of beloved Zaishin once more. Bruised, sore, tired, and drained, Hanabi remained calm despite everyone being covered in blood as she thinks of her next step and waited for Lord Raiu's orders if there was any.

|❁| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ User Image β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |❁|

OoC: I'm still sick so don't expect fast responses from me this week x_x

Tenshuyami

Novasse

Runic Spring

Brooy

pyrategross

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishikura Raiu
                              Treachery

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 715/ 1,570 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 1,676/ 1,740 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 7,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
                              βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ S Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
                              xxxxx

xXxIshikura knew the small Katsumi had been following, though he had paid the extra short priest no mind. He knew of him and his efforts to house and safeguard the Seiryuu. Not long ago the Seiryuu had been targeted by the Shogunate. And as much as Ishikura was all about following orders, that was the beginning of his fall into treason under Seizo’s rule. Alas, with Katsumi’s arrival the man now had four heads to protect. His ears listened to Seeiichi, glad that someone was on point.

xXx”I see.” The mystery woman would respond, they walked around the room. They looked upon the beauty of the Land of Iron’s religious center. Something felt wrong, as if they were judging every bit of his ancestor’s handiwork. His Byakugan stared through Takumi, locked to her visage. Her hand pressed to the center of their chest, her throat moved as they spoke. ”...smite you where you stand.” What followed, was a rage that boiled up inside of Ishikura, like some chemistry set gone wrong. Kura was soon to blow a gasket, the harsh words by some religious β€˜Zealot’ had struck a nerve with the clan head. His right hand moved to the sword at his hip. His grip soon tight upon its handle, a vein growing on his temple. Blood pumped faster into his optical organs, the veins around his eyes pulsed. The lady’s face would become silhouetted by the Sacred Flame. Their pale golden eyes were staring into those bloody eyes. He was so angry he couldn’t form words, his body was starting to tremble. CLAP! The black cat jumped from the floor to the Outsider’s shoulder, hairs started to rise upon Kura's arms, and a chill ran up their spine. Anger subsided to instinctual panic. Something was wrong, β€œ...in your name.”

xXxβ€œYOU b*****d!” β€˜Kura was so caught up in that feeling of dread that welled up inside, they were powerless to stop the projectiles the Zealot threw. With blinding speed they drew their Katana. Ishikura’s raiton chakra was infused with the blade. Electricity crackled loudly, lightning arcing from the blade as it was exposed to air. The crackling replacing the sound of a blade being withdrawn from its sheath. β€œYOU VILE b***h!” She uttered the end of their prayer, ”Amen.” The floor beneath him was glowing red, the sign of Jashin was underfoot. All of a sudden their anger was replaced by pain. The clan head stumbled forward, gripping his katana with both hands. β€˜Kura gritted his teeth as he gathered himself, he felt like half his energy had just been sapped. His focus was removed from the history of his people that surrounded him. All that mattered now were the four souls that stood to his rear. Their safety was his top priority. The Flame didn’t matter.

xXxBefore his eyes, the two Jashinists were forming a blood mixed suiton attack. Water burst from the ground, arcing up into the air, only to smash into the Sacred Flame. The force of the water was immense, waves came crashing towards the five of them. They’d drop their blade and their hands would move, signing a jutsu. Raiton Chakra pulsed from his hands, lightning building up in front of the Raiu. Rage filled eyes watched as the lightning formed into a swirling tube, launching directly into the coming wave, and through it. Smashing into the otherside of the wooden barrier. The lightning drilled into the wood, till finally it tore its way out. A concussive electrical blast would blast out of the destroyed temple, causing the rest of the dome to crack and weaken. [Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S Def and Barriers treated as S+]

xXxThings were starting to settle after all that, the cultists had fled. His body was racked with pain, he was still caught up in the seal the b***h had used. Taking a step forward would end with Ishikura falling to his knee, hands still together in the sign he’d made. Everything had happened so fast. He was panting, sitting on his knee in that bloody water. Ishikura heard the Seiryu ask about a way out. β€œJust made one…”

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
                              β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
                              +7 Strength || +7 Speed || +8 Agility || +2 Endurance
                              β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
                                  Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S
                                  The user performs the required hand signs, blasting a twenty five foot wide tube of lightning that rotates like a drill as it mulches the land beneath it as it travels up to two hundred feet ahead at it's target. This technique is treated one rank higher when interacting with defensive techniques and barriers. After impacting a target and boring through it, this technique consumes an additional A rank amount of chakra from the user and causes a concussive electrical explosion that ranges fifty feet from the point of impact. This explosion causes tier four paralysis.

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
                                  ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives
                                          ●
                                          ●
                                          ●
                                          ●

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                          Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

● Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
                                          ● Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
                                          ● Text Here
                                          ● Text Here
                                          ● Text Here
                                          ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
                                          Notes:
                                          Brooy

pyrategross

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring