Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || The Peak Sun Quarter [North, Temple] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:10 am
User Image
Katsumi Hogosha

[Hogosha Clan][Bloodline Class][Scholar Class][S+ Rank]
[Strength: 6][Speed: 0][Agility: 6][Endurance: 0]
[Chakra: 2515/2515][Stamina: 2215/2215]

Katsumi watched as the insanity began to unfold. The black haired woman who spoke to a mysterious cat sounded rather crazy to him. She spoke of their gods being disgusted, smiting them where they stood, many other things that simply rubbed the young looking man the wrong way. Of course, the silence of the woman's partner was what bothered the Hogoshan priest the most. He remained adamant in his position of remaining out of this situation. He didn't particularly want to involve himself, he wished to see how they all dealt with it. Clan Head of the Raiu, Ishikura. Seiichi child of the Seiryuu. The only two that interested him at first if only because they were the only two he knew. However plenty of things soon changed, the blood rushed from some of those in the temple. Katsumi had never seen such an ability, albeit in his research of the shinobi he had heard of a clan of blood manipulators.

The seal that had formed made Katsumi bring his hand to his chin. Stroking it with intrigue as he looked from the seal then towards the woman who spoke of the gods. It was interesting to say the least, and the way the man who accompanied her responded to her orders quickly and efficiently made Katsumi feel as if he was right to think the silent man was perhaps the most eerie part of this all. Even her referring to him as child did not sit well with him. The young Hogosha watched the onslaught of jutsu meant to extinguish the flames of the temple, ravage the temple itself, and perhaps even bring harm to the samurai and tourist within the temple. Then he watched as the two who were here, causing all this chaos simply....left. The Seinaru Enjo's flames were extinguished, and despite the power of the seal everyone seemed fairly quick in their actions they chose.

The others had left, disappeared into the wind as if they were never there. The tourist made quick effort to head over into position to block the raging waters that came crashing towards them. Seiichi moved to protect the girl, the girl seemed from his eyes to have remained mostly calm, another spoke to her something he couldn't hear. However of all of them, Ishikura Raiu disappointed him. A frown grew on the young looking Hogosha's face as he sighed. Lightning Burst through the dome of wood they had been stuck inside and Katsumi just stared at Ishikura. "Alright..." Words escaped Katsumi's mouth with a pause. Forming a string of hand signs, then placing his hand upon the seal on the ground in the shape of Jashin's symbol. The glowing symbol slowly began to vanish as it deactivated of Katsumi's command.

The young man would finally make his way into the partially destroyed and flooded temple. Walking directly up to Ishikura, looking up at the man. "Are you a child?" The young looking boy asked, ironically probably the one that many people could ask him taking his appearance into consideration. He however didn't stop, he didn't give Ishikura a chance to answer, as he didn't want an answer. "Because that looked like you threw a tantrum to me. Is that the kind of display you wish to show to the young and impressionable? To scream and shout in the face of adversity? Are you not a lord now? The Head of the Raiu Clan?" Katsumi seemed a bit, off about the situation. Perhaps it's due to the fact most his life he had taken more adult approaches to things, he wished to be heard and thought acting as he thought one who deserved to be heard should act. Despite that he had been practically shunned and pushed away. Seeing someone who people would listen to act in such a way bothered him more than he would like to admit. He had nothing left to say to the Raiu Clan head after that should. Should he respond in kind Katsumi would respond back, but he wished to address the other three.

"Seiichi, You Two...apologies I do not know your names. The seal you just experienced is referred to as Multiple Infinite Embraces. As I'm sure you've experienced chakra draining and intense pain, and what makes it worst is that it's hard to deal with if you're not knowledgeable in sealing arts. You acted well," As he spoke, he formed a string of hand seals. The ground beneath him would turn to salt, which would begin to make its way around the water filled partially destroyed temple. Absorbing the liquids that remain from the previous encounter. Protecting others and each other is important. Staying calm is important. Katsumi looked at everyone once more as his salt continued soaking the entirety of the liquids. He looked at the man who spoke to the girl only moments ago. "If I'm correct...you and she are Seinaru Enjo yes? I assume you intend to reignite the flame, I request you allow the young lady to do it on her own if possible." He asked of the man simply.

Rosa Havoc

Brooy

pyrategross

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

β–° Seal Breaking | Rank S | Restricted
Having studied the intricacies of seals, scholars of this caliber are able to completely break seals upon contact. These need to be applied directly to the seals themselves. Seal breaking is vital against seals that recast after a certain amount of time; this technique is a catch-all for most seals but is not applicable to curse marks, which require a specific jutsu.
-
β–° Purification Salt Creation [ Seisei Shio no Sakusei ] | Rank S | Spiritual

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:16 pm
User Image

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
The robed one rubbed their eyes as the fatigue began to set in from the pain of the seal. Activating their dojutsu wasn't usually this harsh for Katsu, but whatever technique had been used to weaken everyone made the strain so much worse. A bright light had flashed, and Katsu turned their face away from the explosion that had followed it. It seemed as if the guard who joined the group earlier tried to make some kind of last-minute strike against the mysterious opponents, but it was nearly too late. Although, this attack had secured a way out for the group here at the cost of bringing the man to his knees. Once all was said and done everyone had begun to take stock of the situation, assessing the damage and talking about how to actually get out of the trap that had been quickly laid for them.

Of all the people here, however, the quiet stranger who sat alone in the back of the conversation began to move. Whoever this was, Katsu noticed immediately that they were the calmest of them all. They destroyed the seal, freeing those who had not expended the chakra to do so themselves, and then began to scold the man who was -- apparently -- the head of the Raiu Clan. Katsu moved their eyes over to the armored one. Weakened by his use of raiton amidst the Multiple Infinite Embraces technique. At least now they knew what it was called. The scythe wielder tried to stand, barely able to do so from the earlier pain and listened to them as they explained what it was. They had also apologized for not knowing Katsu's and the woman's names. A quick prompt for the tourist to simply mutter. "..I'm Katsuragi...Hari is the clan I belong to." Quiet, and nearly indiscernible as the stranger applauded them for their actions within the temple.

Soon, the ground would fill with salt and all the water would be sapped by the stranger's purifying jutsu. A rather clarifying experience as the blood-soaked robes that Katsu had been wearing now was suddenly wiped clean of the ick leftover by the terrifying woman and her silent ally. As the stranger who broke the seal spoke about reigniting the holy flame, Katsu had just two questions on their mind. "Who were those people? And what god allows them to do these things?"

Ryo: 0 || Weilding: Scythe (Stored) || Wearing: Pictured

Jenni Deer
Hanabi Enjo

Novasse
Seiichi Seiryu

pyrategross
Takumi

Brooy
Saiko

Ichengo Angelus
Katsumi Hogosha

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

With their way out made, in full, Seiichi would quickly move along with the group out of the wooden prison, his ankles and feet stained with the bloodied water of the woman from before. Thankfully Hanabi and her family member would make plans to reignite the sacred flames again once this mess was entirely cleaned up. He flashed a smirk at the tattoo'd woman and spun around to face her. "I apologize for not being able to protect the sacred flame, Hanabi-san. I should have come to the defensive far earlier than before. I promise I will not repeat the same mistake again." The academy student went back over towards the infuriated Lord Raiu as he cursed the woman and her ally, a troubled expression on his face. He stepped forward to help the superior to his feet after he was rested enough to stand while turning his head to face the samurai named Katsumi as he would speak up against the Lord. Seiichi said nothing but would somewhat agree. It was unbecoming of a representative of the Raiu people. He didn't speak up because, well, the Seiryu weren't exactly in a position to start judging the other clans in Zaishin, now were they?

Katsumi explained more about the seal that they had all experienced firsthand, with a display of the Hogasha clan's might. Even if they were one of the more quiet clans in the grand scheme of things, they more than made up for it in their might. Seiichi would be impressed as his slat made quick work of the bloodied water within the grounds. "The Hogosha never cease to amaze us, time after time. Thank you for your assistance with the water, Katsumi." He smiled, though his envy of the power the tiny archer held compared to him was hidden deep within him. When he would finally be alone, the self-doubt would begin to make itself known to him. The man whom had wanted to speak with Hanabi (and that the two joked about wanting to date her) would raise some good questions about the duo and their intentions.

"I'm not sure about their intentions, but they clearly have some connection to Jashin of some kind. I don't think that they were here to sight see as well. Are they still in Zaishin? Should we ready the guards?"

User Image

Runic Spring

Jenni Deer

Brooy

pyrategross

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:12 am
User Image
[ Seinaru Enjo β€’ Seiryu β€’ Bloodline β€’ Bukijutsu ]
❝ If there is no mud, there would be no lotus. ❞

To add more to her shock of what was going on, was the cussing that erupted from Kura's lips as she couldn't blame him at all. She looked at the damage his attack did on the temple as she sighed softly. What he did was dangerous. With the blood in the water, it could act as conductivity and shock the innocents, causing crossfire but luckily, that wasn't the case this time, maybe they were lucky because perhaps the blood was very diluted from the water? People needlessly died for their so-called religion and it was one of the most disgusting ones, Jashinist. A shorter male asked if he was a child and mentioned if he was throwing a tantrum. Hanabi looked at him in shock but said nothing. It wasn't in her place to do so. He wasn't wrong, to be honest, but to openly say that in public, to a loud, can be seen as a humiliation. Maybe they knew each other? Hanabi shook the assumptions out of her mind. This was between the pair of them. Seiichi approached and apologize as Hanabi gave him a warm smile and a hand on the shoulder, "Don't apologize, Seiichi-chan. They caught all of us off guard. I didn't manage to protect the flame either. It's eternal. There's always a small one for us to bring it back. We always come back, Seiichi-chan. Think of us like phoenixes. From the ashes, we rise."

The shorter one, he looked like a boy, doesn't he? Hanabi was a bit confused about his appearance and her lips slightly winced when he mentioned the seal as she internally recoiled but seemed to be calm on the outside. "Hogosha-san, I do not wish to experience that again. I was trained to meditate through pain but I can say this, I really do not want to experience that kind of pain. Again." The tattooed woman really wanted to emphasize she didn't want to experience it ever again. She still felt numbed but she had to seem strong. Just thinking about it sent a wave of pain as she was back to her slow deep breathing. She was a Seniaru Enjo after all. "Hai, thank you. Though... I must get stronger. I didn't protect very well." The salts were absorbing the liquid as her eyes glazed over the red salts, bitter and angry. She was going to help her clan to move the bodies and reignite the flame. "Hai, Hogosha-san, she and I, few others here are Seinaru Enjo and will bring it back." Both her uncle and Hanabi looked at the boy in shock when he requested for Hanabi to do that.

Alone.

"I-I what?" He was the first person to catch Hanabi off guard after all those years of training. She was flabbergasted and utterly confused as the wide almond hues bore into him. "Hogosha-san?" She asked, bewildered and shocked that he requested her to do this. She's not strong. Her eyes went to her uncle and the other members of her clan for help but they all bowed in respect towards Katsumi. "I.." She paused for a moment before she nodded towards Katsumi. "Hai."

With a deep inhale, she walked away from the group as she approached where the eternal flame was. Knelt before it, she stared and slowly breathed. Her eyelids were closed and she started to block all the sounds and distractions behind her. They started to ask questions about the strangers but Hanabi didn't hear any of it. Hanabi focused on her chakra. The warmth of its flames and the power of destruction. Fire can destroy but behind the devastation, it can bring rebirth. Controlled. It brings forth heat to warm the coldest cities in the mountain. Slowly, her chakra flared to life. Red flames surrounded her body and even in her flames, there was some darkness. With each inhale she took, the flames grew taller. Every exhale, the fire grew shorter. Slowly, she half-lidded her eyes and she saw the bodies of the monk who died for this and her chakra roared, the blackness controlling her flames from harming others or anything around. Her raven black hair whipped around harshly from the energy as her fists clenched. Putting everything she had, her desire to protect, the people relying on her to bring the warmth back into their homes and cities, the revenge for the monks, to prove that they don't back down so easily, into the eternal flame, it roared back into life, pipes rattled from the sudden pressure of the fire and warmth going towards the city to warm them once more. Now completely dry and feeling dehydrated, Hanabi couldn't help it as a small smile formed, to see the eternal flame. "Ha...We always come back brighter..." her voice was so soft and quiet, she wasn't sure if anyone caught that. To her, bringing it back to life was the most beautiful giant ******** you to Jashin. Eyelids closed, her body slumped sideways onto the floor below and landed with a soft thud.

|❁| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ User Image β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |❁|

OoC:

Novasse

Runic Spring

Ichengo Angelus

2 Cups 1 Roy

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:54 pm
User Image

Ishikura Raiu
Treachery

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 715/ 1,570 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 1,676/ 1,740 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 7,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ S Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
xxxxx

xXx Ishikura heard the Seiryu boy speak up, hearing him apologize the way he did brought a small smile to his face. He was reminded of older memories. When Seiichi moved to help him up he’d take it gladly. His hand moving to gently ruffle the kids hair with a chuckle, as he came up. Then Katsumi, strolled on up and decided to reproach the Clan Head. He would take it, without giving the Hogosha a second look. He would let him finish his words, before replying, if the Priest wanted to hear it or not. β€œI just watched ten of my country men die for Jashin. Their blood was spilt before my very eyes. I am a Lord, I am the Head of the Raiu but most importantly I am a citizen of Zaishin. I watched them die the same as you, that was my reaction. You disapprove of my tone, of my anger, I will not ask for your forgiveness. Listen here, all of you o’ young and impressionable. When faced with opposition, you use every ounce of your being to win and fight another day.” His attention would, however, move to the brown haired stranger with the Scythe, hearing him introduce himself.

xXx β€œWelcome, Katsuragi, to the home of the Samurai. I apologize that you got caught up in all this. I am Lord Ishikura Raiu.” Ishikura’s byakugan would deactivate, his eyes turning back to their golden tint, as he spoke. He’d grow quiet as Seiichi started speaking. His arms crossed as he stood, taking in a large breath of air as he finally started to relax. β€œIndeed thank you, Katsumi-San.” The Lord would give him a bow, even after the earful Katsumi had given him not moments ago. β€œAye, right you are Seiichi, they are Jashinists. I will speak with the Shogun. He must know about this as soon as possible. All of you, be on your guard, I fear this is not the last we’ll see of this new enemy.” With that said, he’d watch as Hanabi fulfilled what was requested of her, a grin spreading as she lit the flame. β€œKatsumi-San, I will send men to help in the reconstruction efforts. If there’s anything you should need or want please send a dispatch to my office.” With a final bow to the Hogosha, he would turn to leave.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
+7 Strength || +7 Speed || +8 Agility || +2 Endurance
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S
      The user performs the required hand signs, blasting a twenty five foot wide tube of lightning that rotates like a drill as it mulches the land beneath it as it travels up to two hundred feet ahead at it's target. This technique is treated one rank higher when interacting with defensive techniques and barriers. After impacting a target and boring through it, this technique consumes an additional A rank amount of chakra from the user and causes a concussive electrical explosion that ranges fifty feet from the point of impact. This explosion causes tier four paralysis.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↡

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      ↡

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↡

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives
              ●
              ●
              ●
              ●

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

● Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              ● Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here
              ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Brooy

pyrategross

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:08 pm
User Image
Katsumi Hogosha

Katsumi glanced among the many others who were still here and still standing. The Raiu Clan's head spoke his part back to Katsumi, however little of it made much in the way of sense to him. Katsumi always knew that keeping calm and acting rationally was better than evoking rage and doing something useless and even potentially dangerous to others around you. If the Raiu Head kept acting as such, he'd likely be in for some sort of unfortunate happenings when he was the one that brought more harm upon his allies than his enemies. Regardless for now...Katsumi guess he'd just allow the man to think and do as he wished. It was not too much of a problem for now. As far as Katsumi was concerned this situation was about as much of a coincidence and one time thing as possible.

Looking towards the one who referred to themselves as Katsuragi, Katsumi would nod and give a bit of a bow. Seiichi's compliments towards the Hogosha however would evoke little response. Not to be rude towards Seiichi...but because Katsumi knew that he was a rare case. Not in ability, but willingness to help. A sigh escaped his mouth, he nodded towards Hanabi, who expressed her wish to never experience the seal she had to experience again. It was understandable, among the many arts of sealing it was perhaps one of if not the worst to experience yourself. Pain from nothing, chakra being sapped from your person? That was horrible. It wasn't ideal in the slightest and it never would be.

The Raiu would address Katsuragi a little after their introduction, and even bow in thanks to Katsumi after Seiichi's words. It still didn't change much of his opinion on the sentiment. Perhaps being referred to by name instead of by clan made him feel a little better about it. The mention of Jashinists resonated in Katsumi's ears. Honestly he wasn't worried about them, he was sure he could take them on if he wished. He wasn't sure exactly how well but he was positive he could do it. As the Raiu continued to address the others concerns, Katsumi would turn his attention to Hanabi and the other Enjo who were around. They had accepted his proposal of allowing Hanabi to ignite the flame herself.

Ishikura seemed to watch as well, but Katsumi was unsure of the man truly knew what went through his mind. Displays of power and efficiency aside, Katsumi was among the few who aware of what accomplishing things with your own hands could do for you. Especially in this situation, and from the look of it Katsumi was right to request this of her. He hoped that it had more of an effect on her than it would anyone else. While everyone else here had experienced a range of different emotions and happenings, Katsumi thought perhaps it would affect her the most. And as such perhaps she needed something that would give her a spark, and the knowledge that she was capable and she the 'not strong' was capable of igniting such a beautiful and powerful flame herself. Katsumi turned to Ishikura and nodded at his words as the Raiu left. And as Hanabi fell, Katsumi did not act, rather positive that Katsuragi or Seiichi would act to catch the girl as she fell. Katsumi remained quiet for the rest of his time there however. Remaining only to watch over the few that were here.

Rosa Havoc

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:06 pm
User Image

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Katsu watched with curiosity as the samurai woman approached the basin where the great fire used to be. Whoever this smaller person was who purified the earth around them, they seemed confident that the woman would be able to relight the flame. A few things went through the prior shinobi's mind as the others had said their piece regarding the incident. Followers of Jashin were somewhat rare were they not? People who followed the Lord of Suffering were not typically a regular occurrence, and for two to show up to the temple here seemingly unprompted just to cause a bit of chaos and murder some innocent monks appeared to be concerning for the most part. Nobody seemed to be taking it quite as harshly as this...Lord Raiu fellow was though. Katsu shifted their eyes as the different people spoke around them. When Lord Raiu made their greeting, Katsu felt somewhat obliged to curtsy with a slight bow. It was the respectful thing to do in the presence of a Lord, so they thought.

This quickly changing range of thoughts was partially interrupted when the woman they called Hanabi went limp and began to collapse under the strain of setting the temple pyre ablaze. Katsu moved to catch the samurai woman before she fell completely, coming down on their knees to soften the initial impact by allowing Hanabi to bear her weight along the curve of the stranger's waist. By no means was Katsu physically adept, but luckily for them, the woman was on the smaller side.

"Are they going to be okay? Should we call for a medic or something?" The level of concern in Katsu's voice was not as panicked as their face appeared to be. The tone was still soft, and the words were not hurried in any way. However, the former Arashi citizen looked down at Hanabi with an awe-struck gaze. How important was this flame? Why did it consume so much energy to relight it, and why was she the only one who could do it? Perhaps if they stuck around this city for as long as they intended they would start to get some answers to all of their wondering. For the moment, Katsu just looked up at Seiichi with a reassuring look that would tell the young man his teacher was at very least still somewhat conscious and not completely washed over with exhaustion. That much, Katsuragi could tell. With a small amount of guilt for thinking that they were completely clueless, the robed wanderer asked more questions.

"Is she right to worry? Should we be preparing for something worse than what happened here?"

Ryo: 0 || Weilding: Scythe (Stored) || Wearing: Pictured

Jenni Deer
Hanabi Enjo

Novasse
Seiichi Seiryu

Brooy
Saiko

Ichengo Angelus
Katsumi Hogosha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

At least Hanabi had forgiven him somewhat. He felt her hand land upon her shoulder while he would try and force out a smile to show that everything was okay. Behind that facade, he still did feel partly responsible for the fate which befell the great brazier of the Enjo. Still, it was a relief that this flame wouldn't be totally forgotten, as according to the woman, it would be quick work to return to form. The Hogosha's request was a bit more odd, wanting Hanabi herself to be the one who would reignite the flame. While a bit strange in nature, he was interested enough to see how the Enjo tended to their flame. The salt laid by the clan would work on soaking up most of the water while Hanabi began preparations for igniting the flames personally. With a great deal of concentration, the flames that had been vanquished so easily would then soon rekindled. The strutcures above rattled back to life to house the great benefit that this flame of theirs had given the village. The sacred flame of the Enjo would return in its full glory while Hanabi soon collapsed on the ground in front of the group, though thankfully saved by the man that had begun this entire ordeal. Seiichi frowned upon seeing his friend just take a fall like that and would walk forward to make sure she'd be well. "Perhaps? But it's likely just exhaustion. She'll be back on her feet soon." he stated, gently moving some strands of hair from her resting face. "I think so. This doesn't feel like some random attack on Zaishin. The two clearly had some kind of plan." Lord Raiu had gone towards his office as the small group left there would stew.

"They're gone, and nobody else seems to be under attack. But we should be on our guard."

User Image

Runic Spring

Jenni Deer

Brooy

pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:00 pm
User Image
Katsumi Hogosha

Katsumi's simple answer to the two asking if they should be prepared was..."Yes, I'm sure they will return. Stay alert and aware." He said to them, looking around the area. "Even if the ones who we saw this time aren't the ones that show up...Zaishin is a hub for plenty of historic things. Power can be found everywhere and if one group of religious zealots are searching for it so to is another." Katsumi was unsure what else to say or do at this point. He would begin to walk away, leaving the area before turning to speak to the group left once more. "Make sure she gets some rest, and you two also do the same. If I'm right we'll probably be needing both of your help soon enough once more." He would then leave down the stairs he had come up from and off into the village.

Rosa Havoc

Jenni Deer

Novasse

Runic Spring

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:21 am
User Image
[ Seinaru Enjo β€’ Seiryu β€’ Bloodline β€’ Bukijutsu ]
❝ If there is no mud, there would be no lotus. ❞

An older man that Hanabi was seen talking to earlier had approached Katsu, "Thank you young'un, I am far too old to be that quick now." He leaned down and pulled Hanabi to his chest and carried her bridal style, "Still got my strength." He remarked with a smile as he bowed once again in thanks to Katsu and bowed to the rest of them. "Yes. I fear this may be the beginning. I'll take her home where she can get proper rest and maybe more training." With that, he started to head out as the others were prepping the body for funeral, messengers arriving to inform the family members of the deceased, and the cleaning of the salt blood had begun as well.

[ Exit ]

|❁| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ User Image β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |❁|

OoC:

Novasse

Runic Spring

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 12:32 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi left to inform the Shogun!

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:37 am
User Image

A platoon of Tengu flew upon the temples, still being rebuilt. Halted as the attack on the Iron Castle occured. It was like what was happening with the Iron Castle was the signal for all other chaotic forces within Zaishin to trigger. The many rebellions that had been festering for so long. The Yokai were no different. Led by a red clad Tengu carrying a staff. "The samurai have attacked, killed, and oppressed our kind for much too long. Their attacks have only served themselves. This attempt at reconciliation with our kind was doomed to fail. We have no need to cooperate with their kind. Attack their temples, take out their Yokai Hunters, spare no samurai, no civilian, spare no one who might stand against us! WE WILL TAKE ZAISHIN AND SHOW THEM THE SAME DEATH THEY'VE SHOWED US FOR YEARS!" The Tengu shouted. Various other yokai also attacking, ranging from Oni, to Kitsune. The samurai at the temples struggling to keep them off the shrine maidens, priests, and other sacred people. The yokai seemed to be relentless in their death and destruction regardless.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:45 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
After arriving through the front entrance of Zaishin, Seika would look around at the chaos and destruction waging through the streets. People dislocated from their homes, smoke billowing out from broken buildings as all out civil war raged on in the streets. The samurai swiveled around at her surroundings while forming some kind of game plan. Even after her breathing techniques, she was still livid at what was occurring with her home. Seika would race forward towards the Rising Sun Quarter, closest to the entrance. "This is the Peak Sun Center, where Zaishin was originally established long ago. My aunt used to take me here when I was very little to play around the temples. I wish you could see it in better shape than it is currently." The approaching storefronts on the horizon were battered and showed damage on the foundation level. Even the streets weren't safe from the incoming damage from the all out brawls. "We should establish a perimeter here so that we can bottle neck everybody else out of the village." The two were running forward when a group of three rebels would block the way, weapons drawn. Dressed in the armor and the garb of people who had less than good intentions for those who would be allied with Zaishin or supportive of the ideals of old. "Throw down your weapon and we'll let you live, samurai-"

They didn't even get to finish the threat. By the time that Seika had drawn near, her spiritual blade had been out, eyes shining a brilliant blue color. With a single step, the samurai cut through the spokesman's hand, severing the limb completely. His blade clashed against the ground while his party would back away in terror. Seika grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, bringing him close. "Be lucky I let you live. Do not get in our way again." she tossed him aside, scowling at the other two with a fire in her eyes. "That goes for the both of you. If you want to make the Seiryu out to be the monsters you want us to be, then I will happily oblige. Do not make this body count go any higher than it needs to. If we meet again, pray it won't be here." she continued forward in a hurry with Musica, ignoring all else to try and find a good area to set up and begin trying to corral people. "Do you see any suitable areas? I am not very knowledgeable of what makes a good base of operations."

Once a spot had been found, Seika spun around to Musica again. "I will go and search for survivors. If you need me, just yell and I will come as quickly as I am able." Seika waited until Musica was ready before she exhaled again. Her hands came to her sides, the samurai shooting her a worried glance. "Please be safe. I do not want to lose anybody else close to me. Not ever again." Seika smiled faintly and would go to begin her search for survivors. Since this was the central hub, it shouldn't be too long before there would be people. Whether they were enemies or citizens in need of help, however, would be the question.

❖ OOC NOTES [x]

〖×〗【TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06】
▰【
CHAKRA: 2,500 || 2,500】▰【STAMINA: 2,850 || 2,850】

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
β–±β–°β–± Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

β–±β–°β–± Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

β–±β–°β–± Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

β–±β–°β–± [Academy Graduation] Bloodline jutsu has Overwhelming status

β–±β–°β–± Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

β–±β–°β–± Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

β–±β–°β–± Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

β–±β–°β–± Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu KokyΕ« ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

β–±β–°β–± Expert β†’ The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:41 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

- Kaminari Raiu - - ζ©Ÿι›·

It was no surprise that trouble would arise the moment she left the Hono Temple. Instead of taking the path she traveled to get the child to safety, thus avoiding all of the chaos, Kaminari rode her steed straight out of the temple gate into what was left of the area ahead of it. The very same temples that endured mass destruction not too long ago, fell victim to another attack in a strike of rebellion. Reconstruction had begun to take it course, only to fall back to a state worse than the previous as war claimed the temple grounds in the form of billowing smoke, burned down temples; cries of anguish, fear, and hatred. Such holy, sacred place for Kaminari and her people was now a wasteland that only fueled the young Samurai's grief and anger.

Yokai of all kinds attacked the temple grounds unrelenting, releasing their pent up rage on the shrine maidens and priests that Kaminari's fellow samurai tried to desperately protect. Numbers were clearly not on their side, as Zaishin samurai fought against the rallied demons two to one. A battle they would surely lose if it continued to drag on any longer. Tengu appeared to be leading the charge, one of the more unpredictable Yokai from her studies and encounters with them. This rebellion likely causing the several types, including Tengu, to band together in order to lay Zaishin and its people as a whole, into ruin. Kaminari felt her grips on the reigns tighten as she rushed through the temple grounds. It frustrated her to no end that even after the Shogun put forth a law granting their kind sanctuary in Zaishin, that they would be so quick to turn against the amends the city was trying to make for their past, as soon the opportunity arose. This unpredictability is what set Kaminari's mind to believe that complete coexistence would be a very difficult feat to achieve, no matter how it was attempted.

By their very nature, there would be Yokai that craved the flesh and misfortune of humans, whether they could help it or not. Akaran was the biggest reminder that not all Yokai were this way, and were capable of being friendly allies to humans. It'd take much more than some law to achieve complete coexistence - if it were absolutely possible. The best solution that could possibly ever happen was a balance, hence why the Yokai hunters were made in the first place. To protect those from the demons and spirits that chose to be hostile to the defenseless.

Into the stormy sky above, the young Raiu clanswoman leapt from her horse. Thunder rolled threateningly, as the storm clouds continued to build up from some mysterious source produced far from the temple grounds. It was... familiar in a way, but left her with an ominous feeling that sent a chill down her spine. Kaminari knew she had to take her steps one at a time, and right now, she was needed here before she could advance any further. She wouldn't allow her fellow followers of the faith and helpless civilians fall to the hands of the aggressive yokai. Nor her samurai allies, who had continued to fight valiantly for their lives, despite the odds. She inhaled, slowly and deeply, allowing herself to descend upon the earth like a thunderbolt. An electric aura danced across her body upon landing, a loud clap of lightning following her entrance. Her hand wrapped around the hilt of one of her blades which rested on the hip. Landing between the samurai guarding the holy keepers of the temple and the advancing Yokai that were upon them, a flash of a golden glow graced the young samurai's eyes as she glanced ahead. Finally exhaling, a single breath exerted itself in the form of an echo throughout the temple grounds.

γ€γ‚«γƒŸγƒŠγƒͺ】
      OOC

雷【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2300 || 2300】▰【STAMINA: 2650 || 2650】

Techniques Used/Active
      β€’
      β€’
      β€’

Active Effects
      β€’

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

Sleepy Senpai

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

As another's form entered the battlefield, the skies blackening almost as if on queue with the woman's arrival. Coming down like a bolt of lightning striking between the sages, priests, and maidens and the force of Yokai who marched upon the battlefield. The white haired Tengu sucked his teeth, the man who seemed to be the one clearly leading the charge here floating above his army. The army stopped before a single Samurai. Anger flooded the man's face, "IT IS A SINGLE SAMURAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOLS! KILL HER! BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND! LEAVE NOTHING AND NO ONE." He shouted, barking orders to his army. Of course, while it was true and she was only one additional Samurai, the army was dealing with much more than that. The outnumbered the forces sure, but the fire sages who had joined the battle not long before Kaminari had were also assisting with the protection of the temples. Probably an oversight on the part of their commander. Even so, with Kaminari in such a vulnerable position...no one there to have her back from the point of view of the Yokai Army...she would be easy pickings. It was a single person against an army of Yokai. Perhaps many of them would die...however they would overwhelm her eventually. They went to do exactly that. Large groups of Yokai of varying sizes rushing towards the woman quickly.

Of course, their thoughts for such a thing would simply be cut short. Before they could get to the point they could even think of overwhelming her. Before their plan could even start. The sound of multiple projectiles flying through the air could be heard. A rain of arrows falling from the sky and down upon the army of Yokai. Pelting them, the arrows falling upon the army as if each of them were drops of rain that had come from Kaminari's storm clouds. Pained shouting as smoke rose from some Yokai who had been struck by the arrows. The arrows were burning them? With a slightly closer inspection of the arrow they were not normal in the slightest. Instead made entirely of a white stone-like material. Off in the distance Kaminari would be able to notice the person who had fired the arrows in the first place. A young-looking boy with a bow, making some sort of motion to Kaminari. A motion that would allow the girl to know that he had her back and to go wild if she wished.

Sleepy Senpai
The boy firing arrows is an old character of mine more or less turned NPC. Feel free to use him for any cool cinematic moments you wish to write out. He has Kaminari's back. I will eventually have the yokai commander come down and fight Kaminari. =)

β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff